Chad and Blaine Ch. 06

"Why is he acting like this, doc?" Chad asked, looking up in the direction of the young doctor, with Blaine's notes in his hands he looked up.

"It's a reaction to the drug his captor used, it knocks you out then makes you lethargic and finally makes you horny as hell," The doctor smiled and went back to looking at the notes. "It's a new drug about, not many people have heard of it,"

"Anything you can give him to stop it?" Chad watched as Blaine groaned and humped his hips into the hair, his hands clenched into fists at the side, a pleading look in his beautiful green eyes.

"There is only one thing that can cure that," The doctor raised one eyebrow and shooed everyone from the room before turning to look back at them, "Make sure he doesn't writhe around too much, it could tear the stitches,"

"Chad, you heard the man," Blaine pouted as he slipped the sheets away from his waist and grabbed his cock in his fist, biting his bottom lip as pleasure coursed through his body, Chad reached up and pulled his teeth away from his lip.

Blaine watched as Chad stood and then crawled on the bed before nudging his hand away then slowly lowering his mouth, lapping at the pre-cum decorating Blaine's shaft and head. Blaine moaned and bucked his hips slightly, gasping in pleasure as Chad's hands held his hips to the bed. Chad swallowed Blaine's shaft into his mouth and down his throat, trying his best to get his fiancé off.

Blaine moaned as Chad done a maneuver with his tongue that had him gripping the sheets in a death grip, he panted as Chad's other hand came up to fondle his balls, rolling them in his hand before tugging gently on the thin layer of skin around them.

"I can't..." he moaned as he tried to thrust his hips again, grunting in frustration as they didn't move an inch. "It's been...so long..."

Chad opened his eyes and looked up at Blaine briefly and that was all it took before his cock twitched and erupted coating Chad's tongue with a short spurt of hot salty cream. It was understandable with the lack of fluid over the last few weeks.

Blaine kept his eyes closed waiting for the kiss he knew was to come, when it didn't he opened his eyes to see Chad swallowing his cum and slipping off the bed.

"Chad?" Blaine whispered, his eyes filling with tears as he stared up at the man he was deeply in love with, the tears spilled over when Chad bent down to kiss him stopping halfway there before mumbling something about a shower and leaving him alone in the sterile room.

Blaine sobbed as he watched Chad leave the room, every time after they gave a blowjob they kissed and shared one another's cum, but Chad didn't even want to kiss him. It seemed ridiculous that he was crying over something so insignificant. Blaine struggled to sit up in bed and grabbed a tissue from the Mickey Mouse tissue box beside his bed, blowing his nose he looked up as the door opened.

"Hey, babe," Ollie climbed onto the bed next to him and looked him up and down, with mismatched eyes and sandy brown hair Ollie was a handsome man. "Why are you crying?"

"He didn't kiss me," Blaine sobbed again and took the comfort that Ollie offered when he wrapped his slim arms around Blaine's shaking form. Ollie whispered sweet nothings in his ear until the tears flowed to a stop.

"What happened?" Ollie asked, his British accent more prominent than Blaine's was since Ollie had only recently moved to America.

"Every time after we...suck each other...we kiss," Blaine whispered his face flushing a deep pink as he glanced up at Ollie from underneath his lashes.

"So he sucked you off and didn't snog you?" Ollie tipped his head to the side and arched one perfectly styled brow.

"Yes, but then when he left he didn't kiss me. He always kisses me, Oll."

"He's probably scared he's going to hurt you, babe. I mean you look like a truck ran over you reversed and then rode over you again for good measure." Ollie smiled and stood, watching cautiously as he reached into a bag and sat back on the bed. "I bought you a wedding gift,"

Blaine reached out and took the pink wrapped present, tearing into the paper before staring down at the leather bound photo album. He shook his head and smiled. "Is this what I think it is?"

"You know it, babe," Ollie took the album from his lap and opened it to the first page, smiling he read a passage of a journal entry that had been glued into it. "I told my parents I'm gay today. Dad says it's a sin. Mum says she'll love me no matter what. Olli told me he was glad that I like boys instead of girls. I think he's gay too,"

"I can't believe you're giving this to me, we spent hours making this thing!" Blaine laughed as he pointed to a picture of the two of them dressed as women for a Halloween party later that year. Ollie always knew how to cheer him up.

Ollie was just leaving as Chad came back into the room, a sheepish smile on his face. One hand rubbing the back of his neck, he glanced between the two boys pushed together and frowned. He noticed an old leather bound album sitting in Blaine's lap.

"I'll see you tomorrow, babe. I hope you feel a shit lot better later," Ollie bent down and landed a kiss on Blaine's lips, a growl slipped past his lips before he could stop it. Ollie turned and scowled at him.

"Don't you fucking growl at me," With that parting remark Ollie flounced from the room, leaving them alone.

"I have some apologising to do," Chad said as he walked up to the bed and rested a palm on Blaine's cheek, he watched as Blaine glared at him but leant into the touch.

"I really don't want to talk to you, Chad," Blaine removed his head and pushed Chad's hand away before looking out the hospital window.

"Not even if I bought you triple chocolate cookies?" Chad rustled a paper bag in his before resting it on the table next to the bed. "There the good ones, from Alexandria's,"

"You hurt me, Chad," Blaine finally turned to look at him, pain shining brightly in his eyes, and Chad resisted the urge to crawl onto the bed and wrap him in his arms and never let him go. "It hurt me even more than he ever did,"

"I didn't mean too, baby. I stunk; I hadn't showered in three weeks or brushed my teeth. I wasn't going to share your cum with you when I hadn't kept up on my hygiene. I promise I never meant to hurt you," Chad couldn't resist anymore and climbed onto the bed before pulling Blaine tightly into his arms.

"Yet you still sucked me off?" Blaine didn't refuse the offer to be in Chad's arms, he snuggled in closer his eyes closing. He needed this small smidge of intimacy with his soon to be husband.

"You couldn't smell me when I was leaning over your cock," Chad said into his ear, smiling as Blaine blushed pretty. "I love you. Heart and soul, baby,"

"So you're not disgusted by me then?" Blaine whispered after a little while keeping his face hidden in Chad's clean clothes. He smelt a lot better than he did a few hours ago.

"Why would I be disgusted?" Chad gripped Blaine's chin and forced him to look him in the eyes.

"H...He almost..." Blaine shook his head violently, breaking from Chad's grasp as he fiddled with the zipper on Chad's jeans. "I wouldn't have...been innocent,"

"Baby, you would have always been pure to me, you always will be. Nothing he has done will change that, do you understand me?"

"I love you so much, Chaddie," Blaine sobbed before fat tears rolled down his face; Chad wrapped him in his arms as he shook. Blaine cried over everything, he cried because he got kidnapped and torture, he cried because he almost got raped, he cried because he wanted his life to be fine, he cried because he had ruined everything. Finally the tears flowed to a stop and all the while Chad kept repeating that he loved him and wasn't going to let him out of his sight ever again, even to go to the bathroom.

"The doctor told me that Dean was diagnosed with Schizophrenia, he kept saying that the voices were telling him to do it to you and the others,"

"So he's not going to prison?" Blaine whispered, his heart picking up pace as his sweat leaked from his palms.

"He's gone, baby. Never to be seen again. He'll be spending the first thirty years in a mental institute but then he'll be behind bars,"

"So he's not behind bars now?"

"This is a prison mental institute. Exactly the same as prison except they'll have therapy instead of yard time."

The doctor came in later that day and Blaine was told that he could go home sometime tomorrow, if he rested in bed for at least four weeks, and no strenuous exercise. Sex was a no go until at least two weeks. Even when he was aloud out of bed it wasn't to be any longer than ten minutes every thirty minutes for three weeks, Blaine readily agreed thinking of the comfort his home would bring to him.

**** "Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Blaine glared at Chad as he repeated the same words he'd been saying for the last hour.

"Chad all I have to do is sit on my ass all day, it's not like it's hard work," Blaine flipped through a magazine that was left on the bed that day, Kerrang had some very delicious musicians in. Fourteen days he'd been home and Chad was hovering around him like a new-born baby. Which was ironic considering that Katie had gone into labour, sometime during the past three weeks and little Baby Liam Chad was on this earth. Liam's middle name was Chad because the threesome couldn't decide what to name the little boy.

"I don't want to leave you," Chad knelt on the bed and cupped Blaine's head in his hands and kissed him slowly and passionately. He sighed in contentment and wrapped his arms around Chad urging him to deepen the kiss, which he did while gently straddling his hips, keeping his weight of Blaine's injured thigh. As their tongues duelled for dominance Blaine's cock decided to perk up and play along with them, he whimpered quietly and tried to thrust his hips, but Chad's thighs where effectively pinning him to the mattress.

Chad's palm snuck down the front of his shirt and under the boxers before his fingers tickled the head of his cock. He actually tickled it. It sent shock-waves of pleasure through his body as his nipples hardened and his balls drew up close to his body.

Chad licked at Blaine's lips one more before slowly trailing kisses down his neck, sucking gently at his jugular bringing the blood to the surface, Blaine whimpered again and cupped the back of his head urging him to keep doing what he wanted.

Blaine heard Chad being yelled at from further in the house but was reluctant to release him, so he wrapped his arms tighter around Chad's body and pulled his head away from his throat and towards his mouth, thrusting his tongue inside while he moaned in protest as Chad dragged his hands from his boxers.

"No time, hon. We're not supposed to be doing this anyway," Chad mumbled as he nibbled at Blaine's lips, trailing kisses along his neck again before moving back up and placing a kiss on his nose, one on each eyelid and one on his forehead before rolling to lie back on the bed. Watching as Blaine moved slowly to straddle his hips, wincing slightly.

"The doctor said at least two weeks. It's been exactly six weeks since I was taken,"

"Don't hurt yourself," Chad placed his hands on Blaine's ass holding his steady as he squeezed the firm globes. It was two weeks after all... "I can't wait to taste this again,"

Blaine moaned his approval and tried to hump his hips but Chad's had a lock hold on his ass and wasn't going to let him move. Blaine growled his frustration and looked down at Chad, almost coming in his jeans at the sight spread out before him. Chad's blonde hair was mussed, his pretty pink lips swollen and his blue eyes shining bright. Blaine grinned cheekily before he shuffled painfully further down Chad's legs reaching up to unzip his jeans. The metal teeth sounded absurdly loud in the silence of the room before the door banged open.

"You're ill and you still can't keep your hands off each other," Thomas growled as he gently lifted Blaine off Chad and deposited him back on the bed before grabbing Chad by the collar and dragging him off the bed.

"The doctor said two weeks," Chad grumbled as he straightened his shirt.

"Chad," Blaine whispered, reaching out. Chad shrugged Thomas off before kissing Blaine gently on the lips.

"I'll be gone at the most two hours, Ollie and Michael are coming over and you're going to be fine, baby," Chad caressed the side of his face and smiled brightly. "Do you want to get married?"

"You're going to do it wrong," Blaine frowned as he looked away, he and Chad were now getting married in April, which was just under two months away and Blaine had been planning on doing it himself. January had passed quickly and then he'd been unconscious for three weeks of February, the only time to get married now was April.

"I'm following it note for tiny note. You've got nothing to worry about, cookie," Chad kissed him again before him and Thomas shuffled through the door, Blaine nibbled at his lower lip as he stared out the door Chad had disappeared through. It didn't make him a baby if he didn't want Chad to leave his side. It didn't. He heard the rumble of bikes and knew that Thomas and Chad were now speeding down the road towards town.

"Blainey! Where are you?" Michael's shrill call went straight through his ears and he winced slightly, he watched as Ollie and Michael both bundled into the room, jumping onto the bed gently and staring up at him. "We're here to make you happy."

"More like babysit," Blaine grumbled as he crossed his arms over his chest and pouted, he knew why Chad has sent Ollie and Michael over here and it was just for them to babysit him when Chad was away doing things.

"Don't pout, we bought presents," Ollie tossed two brown paper bags at him while Michael handed him a black bag with the writing 'Guilty Pleasures' wrote on it. Blaine frowned; placed Michael's to the side and opened one of the brown paper bags and pulling out a big bottle of Vodka.

"Chad doesn't let me drink," Blaine said as he eyed the bottle, it would be so easy to take a sip, let all his worries fade away with it.

"It's only us here, darling, the rest of them have gone wedding shopping," Ollie grinned and pushed the other bag to him, he took out several large chocolate cookies. Shaking his head his hand dipped into the black back and pulled a cardboard tube out with the words 'Clone a willie' wrote in neon writing on the side.

"I'm not cloning his cock!" Blaine laughed as he eyed the make shift vibration kit, it looked simple enough, but would Chad let him do it?

"Do it when he's sleeping. Or clone yours then ask him to fuck himself with it!" Michael's eyes danced with amusement as he opened the packet, pulling out various items. "We'll help you with it,"

"I'm not letting you clone my cock," Blaine shook his head furiously, even as his mind produced pictures of Chad lying spread-eagle on the bed, the homemade dildo thrusting in and out of his ass. His cock perked up, tenting the blanket with obvious excitement.

"Drink some of this," Ollie pushed a small shot of clear liquid into his hand, Blaine shrugged to himself and tossed the small amount of liquid back, it burnt a path down his throat finally settling in his stomach, causing him to cough and splutter.

"How is this good?" he gasped.

"Take a couple more, trust us," Ollie filled the glass again and urged him to swallow it, it continued like that until Blaine was feeling the buzz throughout his whole body, he grinned then giggled. He still hadn't got the picture of Chad fucking himself out of his mind, and his cock wouldn't let him forget it.

"Let's do it," Blaine slurred and swallowed another shot down, grinning even wider.

"Stand!" Michael jumped from the bed with his blue hair and clapped his hands together. Ollie and Michael both helped him from the bed and into the bathroom. Blaine dropped his jeans and sat on the closed toilet. His cock was hard and he watched as Michael mixed the powder and gave him the tube.

"Stick your willy in it,"

Blaine giggled and pushed his cock into the cardboard tube. It was cold and made his cock twitch slightly. The mixture became solid in a matter of moments and was pulled away from him before he pulled his jeans back up. Rubber was poured into the mould and Ollie pushed the vibrator inside.

"Leave for twenty-four hours to set," Michael hid the make-shift vibrator under the bathroom sink and helped him back into the bedroom. Ollie and Michael had pulled Playgirl out from under the bed and the three of them sat around looking at the pictures for a while.

Blaine giggled as Michael kissed him on the cheek and Olli kissed him on the other. He pulled the chest out from under the bed to show them. Olli and Michael pulled the recent one from the box. A three inch vibrating bullet which Blaine had had inside him a few times already. His phone pinged and he looked at the screen.

*How R U? Thinking of U! All my heart XOXO*

Blaine fired a text back and pressed the send button before turning back to Michael and Olli.

"Dirty boys," Michael tutted at him before picking up another issue of Playgirl. November. He remembered seeing Campus Hunks in this one.

"Blaine? Babe, is everything okay?" Chad stumbled into the room, his bicycle helmet in one hand and his backpack in the other; he was dressed tip to top in leathers, the bulge at his crotch making Blaine's mouth water. "Your text was...weird..."

Chad took in the sight of an empty Vodka bottle, his and Blaine's issues of Playgirl, empty packaging of some sort, and their toys all strewn across the bed.

"Everything is perfect," Blaine slurred and looked Chad, "I want you to fuck me,"

"Our cue to leave," Ollie quickly said as he and Michael sped out the room like the hounds of hell were on their tails.

"I'm going to make you pay for doing this to him!" Chad yelled down the hall, as he tugged his jacket off and dragged Blaine gently out of the bed.

"He needed to loosen up!" Michael yelled back before the front door slammed.

Blaine giggled and fell into his arms; Chad barely caught him as he pulled them into the bathroom and giving Blaine a toothbrush, sitting on the toilet waiting for him. They'd gotten him drunk, Chad shook his head. His innocent Blaine was drunk.

"Don't you want to fuck me?" Blaine giggled again and wrapped his arms around Chad's waist tightly. Blaine grinned up at him as he put a pout on. "I thought you wanted a piece of my ass?"

"You're drunk," Chad said as he turned Blaine towards the mirror and urged him to brush his teeth.

"I'm going to puke!" Blaine whispered seconds before he emptied the contents of his stomach into the sink, Chad stood and rubbed his back, trying to keep the spiky locks of hair falling into his eyes while Blaine kissed the Porcelain God. When he was done Chad still supported his weight against him, he watched as Blaine favoured his left leg, wincing slightly.

"Why are you mad?" the way Blaine slurred the words made it sound like 'why argh 'oo mad?' Chad smiled slightly; even Blaine was cute with a toothbrush sticking out of his mouth and drunk, even if it did give his eyes a glassy look that Chad didn't like.

"I'm not mad at you, sweetie. Let's get you into bed," Chad helped Blaine back into bed, clearing the rubbish away and turning the lamp off, before kissing him on the forehead. "Sleep,"

"Don't leave me," the words toppled over each other and took a while for Chad to get the words into a sentence, he turned to look at Blaine at the fear written in his eyes. Chad's heart broke as he climbed into bed and let Blaine arrange himself accordingly.

"I love you, Chaddie," Blaine's nose twitched and Chad smiled, caressing his cheek gently.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds