Chad and Blaine Ch. 06

"I can do tuxes, flowers, arrangements and seating chart. They don't take much effort. Please, Chad," Blaine ran his finger over Chad's nose, then his eyebrows then his lips, giving his best puppy impression.

"Fine," Chad stood and kissed Blaine's head. "Don't be out too long though,"

"What are you giving me for a wedding present?"

"I'm not saying. What are you giving me?" Chad grinned as he stood to leave the bedroom, knowing Blaine wouldn't tell what he was giving.

"My virginity," Chad heard a giggle as he stumbled before shaking his head at Blaine. "There is something else also though,"

"I'm leaving before you say something else that makes me want to jump your bones," Chad left the room, rubbing his hands through his hair.

"What are you getting him?" Thomas asked as he patted his younger brother on the back.

"A puppy," Chad said with all seriousness as they left the house and hopped into Thomas' BMW, speeding towards town.

"What are you really getting him?" Thomas turned to look at Chad when the light turned red.

"A puppy. Blaine said he always wanted one but never got one," Chad shrugged to himself; it seemed to make Blaine happy when he said if they moved out they could get a puppy.

"Okay, seems good enough to me," Thomas pulled into the mall and climbed out of the low car, his long frame stretching. "Let's go get you and your boy's wedding sorted."

**** Blaine looked at the small touch screen and smiled.

*I wanted to send you all my love. But the postman said it was too big!*

He giggled before nibbling his bottom lip as he tried to think of a response to that. Chad was sometimes so romantic it made Blaine's heart hurt. He typed back his reply and smiled wider.

*3 words made my heart beat faster. 3 words made my legs shake. 3 words made my head spin. 3 words: I love you!*

The reply was almost instantaneous.

If I would get a rose every time I think about you I would be stuck in a rose garden. Now get back 2 work cookie ;)*

A winky face. Blaine smiled before he grabbed the cardboard seating plan. Jack's Mum can't be seated next to Jack's Sister because they had a family feud a few years back and Tina's brother isn't aloud near Jack's sister because he made a pass at her last year. Chad had also invited his ex's. Daniel couldn't sit near Michael because he was jealous of the relationship he still had with Chad and Thomas didn't want Michael sitting near him.

****

"Tomorrow," Blaine whispered to himself as he rubbed his palms on his jeans, running through the mental list of what was still to be done. The flowers hadn't arrived, the tuxes were still at the dry cleaners, the cake wasn't here, the backyard still looked plain and boring and nothing was anywhere near finished. Blaine's breath started coming in short gasps; he stuck his head between his legs on the sofa taking gulps of air.

"Everything is going to be fine," Chad said as he sat on the sofa next to Blaine pulling him into his arms and rubbing his back gently.

"Promise?" Blaine nuzzled his nose against Chad's chest, sighing in contentment, his panic attack instantly eased with Chad's presence.

"With all my heart and soul," Chad kissed Blaine on the head and helped him stand up. "Mom wants you in the kitchen, something about a cake,"

Blaine nodded and kissed Chad on the exposed piece of skin left by his open shirt before hurrying from the room and into the kitchen, leaning heavily against the counter as his leg threatened to give out.

"He ordered you a cookie cake," Tina squealed as she opened the box for him to see, inside was a four-tier cake covered in different sorts of cookies, there was chocolate chip, triple chocolate, chocolate brownie, strawberry, oat and raisin and white choc-chip, sitting on top were two grooms.

"Oh my God!" Blaine yelled as he rushed towards the cake and Tina, Blaine's stomach growled noisily as he stared at the masterpiece. Nick, Kyle and Katie poured into the room, baby Chad in Kyle's arms, looking at the cake.

"I can't believe he remembered," Blaine murmured his fingers delicately tracing the marzipan rose flowers at the bottom.

"That was the one thing you asked for, of course he remembered," Kyle grinned at him. Chad poked his head around the door and winked at Blaine. He hobbled closer to Chad and grasped him by the collar and tugging him down before planting a kiss on his lips. Chad cupped the back of his head and kissed him deeper.

"Thank you,"

"You are most welcome, baby," Chad cleared his throat before winking at him again and leaving the kitchen to follow Thomas somewhere.

Nick smiled and slung his arm around Blaine's shoulders. "The tuxes and flowers are ready to be picked up. Need a lift?"

"Please," Blaine covered the cake and smiled over a Tina, "Are you coming?"

Tina, Nick and Blaine all piled into Nick's Hummer before tearing down the driveway towards town, they stopped at the laundrette first then the flower shop, the red roses and black dahlia's looked perfect next to each other, he took a deep breath a sighed. His phone pinged on the way back and he looked at the small touch screen device.

*Where R U?!?! TXT me now!!*

Blaine frowned before pocketing the phone and looking out the Hummer's window. They were only down the road. When they arrived home, the items were taken out of his arms and a furious looking Chad was staring at him.

"What have I done now?" Blaine asked as he flopped onto the sofa, staring up at Chad smiling widely. He didn't have anything to worry about everything was going fine and Chad wasn't going to be mean to him two days before the big day.

"You didn't tell me where you were going, Blaine," Chad ran a frustrated hand through his hair and by the looks of it; it wasn't the first time that day. "I texted you. Reply to it!"

"Sorry?" Blaine asked as he grabbed Chad's hand and pulled him onto the sofa, Chad sighed and rested his head on Blaine's lap, looking at him with sad eyes.

"I was worried, I didn't know what might have happened to you," Blaine ran his hand through Chad's hair, setting the locks to some sort of tidy resemblance. Chad's hair had been cut recently so it didn't hang around his face, letting Blaine see him.

"It won't happen again, Chaddie," Blaine whispered and bent down to kiss Chad on the forehead. "You've been working hard,"

"It's all for you, baby," Chad mumbled his eyes closed, almost asleep. Blaine watched as Chad finally fell asleep, he grabbed the remote and settled in to watch TV; it was four episodes in that Chad finally woke up, rubbing his eyes with his hands. "What's the time?"

"Five thirty,"

"You shouldn't have let me fall asleep," Chad sprung from his seat and rushed from the room. Blaine shrugged and watched the TV. Jack came into the room and sat on the sofa next to him.

"Tina told me you wanted to talk to me,"

"Yeah, I was wondering..." Blaine bit his lip and rubbed his palms on his jeans again before looking up at Jack.

"Wondering what?" Jack asked as he arched a brow at him.

"If you'd...walk me down the aisle," it took everything in Blaine for him not to rush the sentence out and keep looking at him.

"Of course I will you're a son of mine, Blaine. I hope you know that," Jack wrapped his arm around Blaine's shoulder and pulled him to his chest. "We need to get Chad out of the house,"

"Yeah, I suppose," Blaine pouted as he looked up at the white ceiling, it was the first night since they'd been together that they would have to sleep apart, if you didn't count the weeks that Blaine was in hospital, because he didn't.

Three hours later Chad was standing at the door with a duffle bag in one hand and a garment bag in the other smiling down at Blaine. He bent down and kissed him gently on the lips before moving his lips towards his ear.

"This time tomorrow night we'll be married and starting our life together,"

"This time tomorrow night we'll probably be under the sheets with your cock buried in my ass," Blaine whispered back with a wicked grin.

Chad kissed him harder again, taking his time. Blaine sighed quietly and wrapped his arms around his neck. There was another light kiss. Then another and another.

"I should really go,"

"I love you, Chaddie,"

"I love you, cookie," One final kiss and he watched as Chad hopped onto his bike, waved goodbye and sped down the road, he turned and sat on the bottom step of stairs. He really needed to talk to Nick, Kyle, Thomas or even Katie would work. His phone pinged.

*Missing U! Wish I was in UR arms <3*

Blaine couldn't text back at the moment. He was too nervous. He lifted himself to his feet with effort and limped towards the living room, he waited until Jack and Tina went to bed before waiting one of them to come in. To his mortification they all entered the room.

"I was hoping to speak to one of you," Blaine flushed as he looked down at his boots, the ones Chad had bought him on Christmas.

"Speak to all of us," Katie said with a smile as she plopped down onto the sofa next to him. "I forgot to tell you, I packed your suitcase it's in the car,"

Blaine smiled and thanked her, he and Chad were taking the car up to Kyle and Nick's cottage, Nick had informed them that they wouldn't be able to get his bike up there.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"It's my first..." Blaine shrugged then surged to his feet as quickly as possible, shaking his head. "I can't talk about this,"

"Blaine, wait," Thomas gripped him gently by the shoulder and pushed his back on the sofa, "We all know what you're going through, we've all been there. My first time was in the back of Paul's what is now Midnight, it was with some guy I didn't know and was gutted when I lost it,"

"My first time was in the back of a pickup truck," Katie smiled and ruffled his spikey hair.

"Mine was with my first boyfriend when I was 14, we were both inexperienced as hell so there was a lot of fumbling then I fucked a girl when I was 15," Kyle grinned as he leant back against Nick.

"I fucked some kid when I was 16 in his bed, nothing really interesting," Nick shrugged.

"What we're trying to say is that you have someone who loves you, Blaine. There isn't going to be anything that goes wrong. Chad's going to make it perfect for you," Thomas smiled and then winked. "And no interruptions either,"

"We're not going to say it's going to be roses and candy, it's going to hurt, Blaine." Kyle said with a sigh, Blaine blushed and rubbed his hand on his jeans again.

"Are you sure you want to do it? I mean once it's gone it's gone," Katie rubbed his back and frowned. For someone getting married Blaine didn't seem too happy about it.

"I do, I really do. It's just...what if I'm not what he expects?"

"Blaine, he's seen every little square inch of you. You're going to have sex and then you're going to be addicted to it. I say you'll be having sex at least twice a day on your honeymoon," Nick said then stood and pulled Kyle then Katie up before exiting the room.

"I guess I should go to bed then," Blaine stood wincing as his leg buckled underneath him; Thomas grabbed his by the waist and smiled.

"Need a hand?" Blaine nodded then squeaked as he was hoisted into Thomas' arms before being carried upstairs and into his bedroom.

"See you in the morning, brother." Thomas winked and closed the door behind him. Blaine shimmied out of his clothes before curling up on the middle of the bed, his arms wrapped around Chad's pillow, breathing in the scent of his lover. He sent a text to Chad before he fell asleep. He was probably worrying his blonde head off.

*Don't worry about me. I'll be in your dreams, your heart and your soul. Tomorrow I will be legally yours and forever until death do us part. All my love xx*

Another quick text was sent back before he fell asleep.

*Far away from here, totally inaccessible. That is where U R. Here next to me, within reach. That is where U R. Where ever U go or when, you will always be near me. Forever in my heart xx*

Blaine allowed himself to fall into a dreamless sleep with his phone tucked close to his head.

**** A barking woke Blaine up; he waved his hand in the air before burying his head back in the pillow. The barking persisted and Blaine groaned as he heaved himself up in the bed. He opened his eyes and looked down at the tiny golden retriever puppy. A white bow was wrapped around his neck a card attached to it. Blaine took the card away from the bow and smiling as the puppy lapped at his hand.

My dearest Blaine, the card read, I hope she was what you were expecting. I'll be waiting at the aisle for you. All my love and heart, Chad x

"A fucking puppy," Blaine whispered before he yelled, laughter mixing in with it as he rubbed the girl's belly. "What's your name?"

Blaine spotted the silver tag dangling from the green collar and picked it up, laughing even louder. "Cookie, your name is Cookie,"

"Time to get married!" Katie opened the door and grinned along with him. "Are you ready?"

"Let's do this." Blaine stood and walked to the bathroom, his leg throbbed but he paid no attention to it. Nothing was stopping him marrying Chad or finally making love with him tonight. It was finally time.

****

"Where is he?" Chad paced back and forth along the end of the aisle set up in their backyard, Minister Ashley waiting patiently for them, he resisted running his hands through his hair, it was neatly styled and he didn't need it messed up. He rubbed them on his thighs instead.

"He's still getting ready. He's not due for another ten minutes, Chad," Jack thumped him on the back and left to go fetch Blaine. Chad smoothed his hands down his tux, the black dahlia lying prettily in the lapel, the black fabric seeming obscenely tight in the cool air. He pulled at the collar and tie around his neck with a frown.

"As your best man I demand you stop worrying," Thomas slung his arm around his shoulders and grinned down at him, the dimples in his cheeks making his look younger than his 27 years.

"Who'd you bring as your date?" Chad asked looking up towards his and Blaine's bedroom window; he saw the curtains being closed before he turned his attention back to Thomas.

"No one," Thomas sighed and scowled at Chad.

"Michael is here, he's upstairs with Blaine," Chad watched as embarrassment and shame crossed Thomas' features.

"What did you do now?" Chad fought the impulse to shout and punch Thomas in the face at the same time; he looked across the backyard and spotted Michael finally coming from the house, his nose red and his eyes red, like he'd been crying. He glanced at Thomas before the tears welled in his eyes again. Chad felt sorry for him; Michael was always the one getting hurt.

"He asked me to come with him, and..." Thomas rubbed the back of his neck, flushing brightly. "I turned him down, all four times,"

"You're such a fucking..." Chad's voice trailed off as the classic wedding walk blared across the speakers and Blaine emerged from the kitchen door.

Blaine's eyes didn't miss a thing as he stepped into the backyard, how there was pretty red then black bows on the back of the chairs, the dark carpet spread out as an aisle and the red and white rose petals littering it. He didn't miss the gazebo at the bottom of the aisle where Chad stood looking shockingly handsome in his tux, his blonde hair slicked back as his hands fidgeted by his side. Chad's face finally broke into a grin as they met eyes. How every woman and man, girl and boy looked so beautiful.

Smiling to cover his nerves, he allowed Jack to help him thread his arm through his bigger one and slowly walk down to the aisle to his future husband. His steps were a bit jittery and his leg threatened to give out towards the end but he sighed in relief when Jack placed his hand into Chad's.

"Who gives this man to this man?" the Minister asked.

"I do," Jack said the same moment Blaine's hand was placed in Chad's; Jack left them to sit next to Tina, smiling broadly. Chad reached closer and wrapped his arm around Blaine's waist to hold him upright.

"Hi," Blaine whispered his face flushing as he watched Chad assess him.

"Hello," there was a drawl to Chad's voice that threatened to make Blaine's cock perk up and take notice, but he forced himself to breathe deeply and keep calm. They kept their hands intertwined as the Minister droned on about wedding history, how important it was to the Lord and it shouldn't be taken lightly.

"Who would like to read their vows first?"

"I will," Chad said as he reached into his lapel pocket and pulled a crumpled piece of paper out; smiling shyly at Blaine he unfolded the paper and cleared his throat.

"The first time I saw you I was caught. There is no other word really. When I found out about all the horrible things that happened in your past it just made me want to hold you tight and cherish you for the rest of our lives. I vow to you Blaine to keep that promise, when we go to college, when we get jobs, when he we have a family and finally when we grow old and die I promise I will be there every step of the way with you. I love seeing when you laugh; when you're dancing I even love it when you cry because I know I'm the one that can comfort you. I will love you always, with all my heart and soul," Chad shoved the piece of paper back into his pocket before smiling at him, watching as Blaine pulled his out.

"Chad. I never thought I would fall in love and get married at nineteen, but here I am. The love I feel for you makes me hurt, I've always wanted to be at your side, I've always wanted you to cherish me and look after me and I want to do the same for you. You've handled my worst and you most definitely deserve my best. Remember when you told me you loved me the first time? I freaked out and I can't remember why. I always should have known you would have accepted me for who I am and what my past was. Faith makes all things possible, hope makes all things work, love makes all things beautiful, and may you have all three as we begin each day together. I will forever love you and be yours for the acceptance and love you've shown me over the last year and a half."

Chad swallowed as tears pricked the back of his eyes; he gave a shaky smile as Blaine looked up at him. His heart thudded as Blaine reached out and twined their fingers together again.

"Chad repeat after me I, Chad Thurston, take you, Blaine Rosewood, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer in sickness and in health until death us do part, then place the band on his finger"

Chad repeated the words his praising himself up for his voice not choking or stammering on him, sliding the small golden ring on his finger gently.

"Blaine repeat after me I, Blaine Rosewood, take you, Chad Thurston, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer in sickness and in health until death us do part, then place the band on his finger"

Blaine repeated but he couldn't say the same for Chad, his voice choked and he stammered his face flushing as he looked at his feet. Chad smiled and tucked his chin up forcing Blaine to look into his eyes. "It's only us here," Chad whispered as he watched Blaine take a deep breath, keep eye contact with him and repeat the words perfectly, his fingers fiddling with the ring until he managed to slide it on. "You may now kiss the...groom I guess," the Minister smiled and closed the book before him and bowing his head, Chad wrapped Blaine in his arms and tilted his head back before kissing him, his tongue snaking out to play as his hand traced down Blaine's back. A call stopped them before his hand got any further. "A couple more hours," Blaine whispered in his ear before turning around and was embraced in a hug by Ollie then Michael. Chad watched with a smile as Blaine chattered loudly with almost everyone at the ceremony, he leant against the fence and smiled as a glass was thrust into his hand.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds