Chad and Blaine Ch. 06

"Congratulations," Chad turned and saw Daniel smiling widely at him, even if there was a touch of sadness in his eyes.

"Are you alright?" Chad asked, patting him on the shoulder.

"Yeah, I mean you were my first. It was always hard watching you go with other people," Daniel shrugged and smiled slightly. "At least he won't be your first virgin,"

Chad watched as Daniel walked away and he saw Blaine finally coming towards him, he held his arms out and sighed happily as Blaine walked straight into his arms, tucking his slicked backed head under his chin.

"Who were you talking to?"

"Daniel," Chad didn't need to elaborate as Blaine nodded and took a deep breath, Chad's scent filling his nose and sinking into his body.

"What did he want?"

"Just wishing us luck," Chad buried his nose in Blaine's spikey hair as his love snorted at him.

"Like I believe that,"

"He was sad because I was his first," Chad nuzzled the side of his neck and took a deep breath also.

"Well...unlucky him. You're mine and I plan to keep you...forever," Blaine kissed him gently on the neck before grinning up at him. "I can't believe you bought me a puppy!"

"You wanted one," Chad leant down and kissed Blaine. "So possessive, baby,"

"Time for the lucky couple to dance!" Katie yelled from the stage and pulled them from the corner and pushed a button the DJ's laptop making Ritual by Black Veil Brides scream out from the speakers, Chad smiled and lead his husband onto the dance floor once again wrapping his arms around his slim figure.

"I can't dance with my bum leg," Blaine frowned and buried his nose in the dahlia on Chad's lapel.

"Of course you can," Chad kissed his smooth cheek and hoisted him up so Blaine's feet where resting on top of his own. Then he started dancing across the floor.

"I love you," Blaine giggled at Chad. Chad felt a tap on his shoulder no more than five minutes later he turned to stare up at Jack, Chad smiled and stepped aside letting Jack dance awkwardly with Blaine. The day passed almost too quickly for Blaine's liking, just before they were getting ready to eat there was loud bang and a shrill squeal. Blaine turned and saw a familiar looking woman standing at the end of the garden.

"Who the fuck is..." Chad's question got cut short as Blaine's voice cut through his ears.

"Mum, what are you doing here?" Blaine's face was pale as he frantically looked around the garden expecting his Father to step out from the shadows.

"It's my baby boy's wedding. How was I not going to come?" The woman stepped onto the dance floor, smoothed her golden dress and walked towards Blaine.

"How did you even get here?" Blaine whispered.

"Ollie. He said you were getting married and if I loved you to show up. Here I am. Let me explain. Your Father sent me away; he wanted to raise the perfect son. When I heard..." Blaine's mother choked and wiped her eyes delicately, "When I heard you were kidnapped, I tried to get home. As soon as I got home your father told me you'd died. I spent the last few years knowing he was wrong. I've always loved you,"

Blaine stood and walked towards her, Chad on his tail. "I'm not going to say I don't believe you. When I get back from my honeymoon we'll talk," "Is this Chad?" Blaine's mother held her hand out to him, Blaine nodded at Chad and watched as he took her hand and shook it.

"Chad Thurston, you're son's husband. May I ask your name?"

"Of course, Lorraine Rosewood." Lorraine shook Chad's hand furiously; hope shining in her pale green eyes. It was obvious where Blaine got his looks from. Lorraine was beautiful. With raven hair spilling in tendrils around her slim pale shoulders as her curvaceous figure was delicately draped in a golden strapless number she watched her son with wide pale green eyes. Blaine had gotten his attributes from his mother thankfully.

"Would you like to stay?" Blaine asked politely, inside he was slightly breaking. His mother hadn't abandoned him, she had loved him.

"I would be honoured, Bee-Bee," Lorraine reached out and smiled as Blaine choked and was wrapped in her arms, tears streaming down his face as he sobbed against her lace dress, it was the last dress Blaine could remember her wearing.

"I remember this," Blaine rubbed his hand gently over the fabric and smiled at her.

"I was wearing this when we all went to Uncle Jermaine's 50th," Lorraine twirled and smiled at him before looking up at smiling at Ollie from across the dance floor.

"We'll talk when I get back," Blaine said as he extracted himself from her grasp, turning and falling into Chad's arms, favouring his leg. "I love you so fucking much,"

"I love you too," Chad stroked his hand down Blaine's cheek and helped him back to the table.

"Excuse me. I want to make a speech," Thomas stood with a champagne glass in his large hand and smiled. He strolled up to the microphone before he winked at them.

"Blaine. The first time I saw you I hated you. I just thought Chad would fuck and dump like he always used to, but you just kind of...stuck. I must say I am grateful for that. You've made my brother a much happier person to live with and without you I would have never been able to admit how I felt about a certain someone. Welcome to the family, brother,"

Thomas raised his glass and there was a cheer throughout the garden.

"Sorry, I would like to make one too," Jack stood and picked up the champagne glass before turning to smile at them. "Blaine...you've made me son bearable to live with. Except for finding you boys naked around various parts of my house, I must say you're the perfect couple. Chad, you remind me of me and your mother. One look at her and I was hooked let that be the same story for your marriage," Jack lifted his glass and another cheer.

They finished their food, cut the cake, took pictures and got changed upstairs. Chad turned and kissed Blaine as they made their way into the kitchen, pinning him against the counter so his back was arched as he speared his tongue inside Blaine's mouth who whimpered and held him closer.

"Blaine,"

Chad kissed Blaine more furiously as Katie tried to pull them apart, tilting his head so his lip moved from Blaine's a mere inch he mumbled, "Go away," before turning back to Blaine.

"If you don't let him go Chad I will tell him what the other surprise is," Katie stamped her foot and Chad growled pulling away from Blaine and helping him stand straight.

"You're a bitch," the rest of the reception went without a hitch as they made their way to the car, rice was thrown over them as they laughed running down the homemade aisle of arms, helping Blaine into Thomas' BMW he waved to their guests and drove down the road.

"Are you ready for forever?" Chad asked.

"I'm ready for forever." Blaine grinned and fiddled with the radio station. Inside his was a mess of excitement, nervousness, fear and love. 'Chad's going to make it perfect' Nick's words rang in his ears.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 310 milliseconds