• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Changes Ch. 07

Changes Ch. 07

123

Thank you for your patience! This one took so much longer than I expected. This story does move slower than a lot of you would like. Do let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy!

-

The next week flew by. Heather was overwhelmed with work and had little time for anything else. On Monday she barely got to wave at Vanessa across the office floor. Her day was choc-a-bloc and Vanessa was busy all day as well. When she finally had time for lunch, she realized Vanessa had already left office for a meeting she was due at. Heather thought about dropping her a message but decided against it.

The rest of the day was a blur and when she finally left office at 7, she was exhausted. "Fuck, it's only Monday," she thought moodily as she pulled into her parking space.

She'd been home for about an hour when her doorbell rang.

"Vanessa! What are you doing here?"

"Hadn't seen you all day. And I really badly wanted to do this," she said, closing the door behind her as she pulled Heather in for a kiss.

It took Heather a few seconds to recover from the ambush before she responded to the kiss.

"I'm glad you stopped by," she giggled, nuzzling Vanessa's ear. "Come on in," she said taking Vanessa's hand.

"I've got to go, honey. Need to pick Jules up. Just stopped by for a kiss."

"Just the one?"

Vanessa chuckled, before gently kissing Heather again. "Also, I won't be at work until Thursday."

"Oh, how come?"

"I, uhh... I have a couple of meetings on the other side of town."

"Oh, alright," Heather said, trying to conceal her disappointment.

"How about dinner on Friday? I'm buying."

"Great! What about Jules? Is it her weekend with Joe?"

"Mhm," Vanessa said, distracted by the soft skin on Heather's neck.

Heather took a sharp breath, as she felt a nip on her neck. "How about we come back here after dinner? We could continue our little game of truth."

Vanessa continued to nuzzle her neck, "Sounds like a plan. I'll come prepared. Extra knickers and all," she said, dragging her lips across Heather's collar bone. "But, for now, I've got to go." She stepped away and looked into Heather's eyes. "One last kiss?" she asked softly.

Heather didn't respond, instead, she took a step towards Vanessa and claimed her lips for a soft kiss. "Gnite," she whispered.

Vanessa nodded, "Gnite, honey."

--

The next two days were a drag. Just knowing Vanessa wouldn't be at work, was enough to put Heather in a sour mood. Luckily both days were busy and that coupled with gym in the morning meant Heather was knackered by the time she was home.

It did give her some time to think though. Things had changed drastically in the last couple of weeks. In her mind there was only one way to go. She wanted Vanessa, and she was alright with it. Only thing she was determined to do, at least for now was not to rush into anything.

Heather had a long overdue Skype session with one of her oldest and closest friends the next evening. Laura was a no nonsense, straight to the point kinda girl and Heather loved her for it.

"Wait, let me get this clear. You have the hots for your boss. And she made the moves on you?"

"Oh Laura. Always so crass." Heather said disapprovingly, shaking her head. "And no, she didn't make the moves on me," Heather said, making quotation marks in the air. "It just, you know, sort of happened."

"Quit bullshitting me, Heath." Laura was impatient, always. "Give me the timeline, now. And none of your skimming the surface stuff. Details, woman."

Heather groaned. She told her everything from the beginning, their dinner and the ride back in Vanessa's car, the first night stay and how just sitting next to Vanessa made her all squirmy. She also told her about that night, when Vanessa had slept with her in the guest room and the tiny kiss they'd shared.

"You guys are so hot," Laura said, jokingly fanning herself. "Bet there's more, carry on Heath."

Heather hesitated and blushed through the retelling of her dream. She obviously didn't get into the details, but Laura made sure she said enough. She went on and told her friend everything about the next morning, Vanessa's chicken soup and how absolutely adorable Jules was.

"Ok, I get it. Cute kid, move on." Laura said, looking at her keenly, her impatience evident.

When Heather got to the part about the game of truth they played, Laura was completely engrossed.

"Details," she kept reminding Heather.

And when Heather was done catching her friend up, they were both quiet for a bit.

"Heath?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you," Laura said softly. "It's a lot to process, I know. Especially for someone with a teeny brain like yours," she laughed. "I know you. You're struggling with the fact that you feel this way for a woman. And I know you're taking this slow to protect her. She sounds like a lovely person Heath, but you could make the Devil itself sound like someone I'd like to have a cuddle with."

Heather smiled. "I'm scared, Laura."

"Of course you are. You've had your heart broken and you've been let down by someone you loved and trusted in a way only you can. You love hard and that's one of the best things about you. Don't let that change."

Heather nodded.

"I'll tell you what. I think the best way to treat this is like any other new relationship. I mean, c'mon, just because this is with a woman doesn't mean you need to look at it differently. You need the exact same things to be happy. Unless you guys fuck, you won't know if it's any good. So stop dillydallying!"

"Laura!"

"What? I'm saying it like it is. How is drawing this out going to help? I mean, sure, it's hot to not jump each other right away. But, if you want to move forward, you need to know, innit? All I'm saying is don't hold back, don't fight it. But, stop if you're uncomfortable. You hear me?"

Heather nodded. "You make sense. I have been overthinking it. This is why I love you, you nut."

Laura smiled, "I'm happy for you Heath. Call me whenever alright? You don't need to deal with things that are hard by yourself."

Heather felt so much better after the chat. She needed it and it helped her make more sense of what was happening.

--

Thursday, Heather had lunch in Vanessa's office. She almost skipped all the way and couldn't help the goofy grin on her face when she saw Vanessa sitting at her desk.

"Happy to see me?" Vanessa asked, softly.

Heather nodded, sitting herself on the chair she had occupied on countless occasions in the past 3 years. The desk between them seemed very out of place to her today.

Vanessa put her hand out, evidently feeling the same about the expanse of her desk. Heather hesitantly took her hand, the tension between them crackling as their fingers interlaced.

"This is crazy," Heather whispered, her breath hitching as Vanessa's thumb caressed her palm.

"Come home with me tonight," Vanessa said huskily.

"Oh, uhh..."

"I missed you these last couple of days. Come be my little spoon," Vanessa continued.

"I can't Vanessa. I'd love to, but I have two meetings in the morning. I'll make it up to you on Friday," Heather added playfully.

Vanessa chuckled, "You will eh? Sucks that I can't talk you out of those meetings though."

They ate their lunch and chatted away, at times detesting and at times thankful for the table between them.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Heather said and then added, "Don't forget to pack extra of what we spoke about."

Vanessa cocked her eyebrow, "Don't worry, I'll pack extra. And if I run out, I hope you won't mind if I go without."

Heather's eyes widened, making Vanessa laugh.

"Now get outa here before I do something stupid."

--

Friday evening was soon upon them and before she knew it, Heather was seated in an Uber with Vanessa. They'd decided to leave their cars in office.

"So, where we going?"

"You'll see. One of my favorite restaurants. Hope you like greasy Chinese."

"Ooh! I love me some greasy Chinese!"

Vanessa laughed, "That's great," she said taking Heather's hand in hers and Heather was reminded of the car ride they'd shared just two weeks ago. How far they'd come in two short weeks.

The restaurant was a small family owned joint which seemed to have been around for ages. A little woman behind the counter greeted Vanessa with a hug and led them to a table for two in a cozy corner.

"I've been coming here since I was 10 I think."

"Wow. I can't imagine a 10 year old you. You've got to show me pictures someday."

Vanessa looked at her and smiled tenderly, "I'd love to honey."

They had a lovely meal and a few glasses of wine each.

"You're not good for me," Heather groaned, sitting back in her chair, pushing her plate away. "Pizza, greasy Chinese and obscene amounts of wine!"

Vanessa laughed. "Don't you worry, love. I bet I can give you a good workout if you'll let me,' she said with a devilish grin.

Heather blushed. "You really are bad, you know that?"

"You've seen nothin' yet, honey. C'mon, take me to your place," she said, offering her a hand.

--

"C'mon in," Heather said, unlocking the door to her apartment. "You've never really had a look around have you? She led Vanessa in by her hand. "Welcome to my humble abode, dear friend! This is my bedroom. And that is my bed which I'm going to share with you tonight."

Vanessa laughed. "Looks very enticing. Go on, get in. Let me see what it looks like with you in it."

Heather giggled. "We should get out of these clothes first."

Vanessa cocked her eyebrow, "Oh really? Want me to help you get out of them?" she said taking a step towards Heather and gently pulling her in for a hug.

Heather let herself be pulled in and sighed at the feel of Vanessa's body against hers. She snuggled into her neck and whispered, "You know what I mean."

"Yes honey, I know what you mean. God I've wanted to do this all day," she said holding Heather close.

"Me too. Wanted to do this yesterday too. In your office," Heather said, her voice muffled against Vanessa's neck.

Vanessa chuckled. "Let's change. The bed beckons."

They took turns changing and freshening up. Vanessa went first and by the time Heather was done, Vanessa was already in bed and under the covers.

"The pillows smell like you," Vanessa said softly as Heather got in.

"Do they?"

"Mhm, get in here."

Heather crawled in and lay down next to Vanessa and gave her a peck on the cheek. Vanessa smiled at her and in that instance Heather noticed how tired she looked.

"Hey, you alright? You look exhausted."

Vanessa sighed, "It's been a long week." She hugged Heather close.

"Yea? Give me the highlights?"

Vanessa sighed again. "Well, among other less important things, we finalized the divorce this week."

"What?"

"I signed the papers on Wednesday."

Heather was shocked. First of all she didn't know that Vanessa and Joe weren't officially divorced. But that wasn't Important. "Why didn't you tell me?" she asked softly.

Vanessa shrugged. "I wanted to. That's why I dropped by on Monday night."

"You weren't comfortable telling me?" Heather asked, trying to keep the hurt from her voice.

"No, it's not that. I... I didn't want to make it a big deal."

Heather stiffened. "But, it is a big deal. Isn't it?"

"Yes. It was harder that I thought it would be."

Heather nodded.

"I mean we've been living separately for such a long time. It was just about signing a document. I don't know why we put it off for so long." She was quiet for a minute. "It was sad. We had a good marriage for the most part. Making it official brought back some stuff you know. I know it was hard for Joe too." She was quiet for a bit before she chuckled. "We went for coffee afterwards. And talked about old stuff and laughed our asses off. It was good."

Heather nodded, not trusting her voice. She was hurt.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

Heather nodded and in the most casual voice she could muster, she said, "I would've like to be there for you."

"I would have liked that too," Vanessa whispered. "You're a good friend, Heather."

"I'm more than a friend, Vanessa. And you know it." Heather said, her voice louder.

Vanessa was taken aback for a second. When she looked up to meet Heather's gaze, her eyes were bright. "Yes. You're right." She put her hand on Heather's cheek and whispered, "I'm sorry." She then leaned in and brushed her lips against Heather's. "I'm sorry," she whispered against her mouth.

Heather kissed her back gently. Trying, in her own way to tell Vanessa that it was alright. They exchanged soft, comforting kisses, both trying to make each other feel better.

"One day, I'd like to hear all about him. If that's alright."

"Of course honey. He asked me about you over coffee the other day."

"What?"

"Yea."

"How does he know about me?" Heather asked, concerned.

Vanessa smiled. "Jules told him about her new recruitment. And she took a couple of brownies for him too."

"Oh. What did you tell him?"

"Honey, I told him the truth. That we've worked together for some time and now we've become close friends. And also that I hope we can be more than that someday." She was quiet for a moment. "Would you rather I said something else?"

Heather shook her head. "You guys are good friends, aren't ya?"

Vanessa looked at Heather for a second before nodding. "Yes. A lot of what we had, we obviously don't have anymore. But yes, we are friends and we're there for each other and we're always there for Jules."

"I love that," Heather whispered. She then looked up at Vanessa and said, "You're a beautiful person."

"Oh honey," Vanessa said, pulling Heather closer. "Next Saturday is Jules' birthday party. She's made an invite for you, but I thought I'd give you a heads up."

"Oh! Of course I'll be there. Wouldn't miss it for the world."

In response, she got a sloppy kiss on her forehead from Vanessa. "So, should we start with our little game? Who gets to ask the questions this time?"

"Vanessa! You're bloody knackered. We'll continue some other day alright? For now all you get is a cuddle and a good night's sleep."

"You're right, honey. I really do need that."

--

Heather was woken up with soft kisses behind her ear and a roving hand on her hip. She stirred awake, a moan escaping her lips.

"Good morning, love." She heard Vanessa's voice in her ear and moaned again. She turned her head, seeking Vanessa's lips, eyes still half shut.

Vanessa kissed her, sucking her lower lip in and running her tongue over it. Her hands bunching up Heather's night shirt, exposing her belly.

Heather grunted at the contact, deepening the kiss.

Vanessa suddenly flipped Heather onto her back, breaking their kiss. "Don't move," she instructed, straddling Heather. She attacked her neck, slipping the shirt off her shoulder to expose hidden skin. She kissed and nibbled while Heather tried her best not to squirm. Her kisses travelled across Heather's chest to the other side of her neck, her tongue spending some time tracing the swell of her breasts visible above her neckline.

Heather couldn't keep still any longer. She held the back of Vanessa's head with one hand. Her other hand made its way to Vanessa's ass, feeling the firm cheek through the light material of her shorts.

Vanessa growled. "Told you not to move, Heather," she muttered, nipping the sensitive skin.

"You're so fucking, ahhh so fuckin sexy. Ohh..Vanessa, can't keep my hands of you." Heather squeezed her ass cheek to make her point. She then lowered her hand, making contact with the back of Vanessa's thigh. She heard Vanessa groan. Her fingers tentatively crawled up under Vanessa's shorts, brushing the firm rise of her bare ass.

Vanessa froze and extricated herself from Heather's neck. "You're playing with fire, Heather," she said in a deep voice.

Heather, emboldened by the reaction she got from Vanessa spread her fingers, lightly cupping Vanessa's ass cheek, her eyes not leaving Vanessa's. "I'm not stopping."

"Two can play at this game, love," Vanessa whispered. She was still straddling Heather, her weight on her knees, her thighs flush with Heather's sides where her night shirt was bunched up. She moved forward, shifting some of her weight onto her left arm, her hips rising up, giving Heather better access. She moved her right hand to Heather's cloth covered breast and flicked her thumb over her nipple. "I'm not stopping either."

"Unh. Yes."

"Yes? You likey?"

Heather nodded, her eyes betraying her arousal as Vanessa rolled her nipple between her fingers. Her own fingers now squeezed Vanessa's butt, fanning over it, attempting to get as much of it in her hand as she could. "I like that you're not wearing panties," she whispered, amazed at how soft and supple her skin was.

"Good. I like that you're not wearing a bra," Vanessa said, hissing as Heather's fingers brushed the inside of her cheek. "Although I do mind that your t-shirt is in the way."

"Well, move it out of the way then," Heather said, her fingers moving closer to Vanessa's pussy.

Again, Vanessa froze, boring into Heather's eyes. "Do you know what you're doing to me?" she asked hoarsely.

Heather was amazed at how in control she felt. "Yes," she said firmly. "I can feel your wetness."

Vanessa growled and hitched Heather's t-shirt up, revealing her breasts. "My god, Heather," she whispered, "You're... you're so beautiful." The aggression seemed to have left her as she stared, transfixed.

"Really?" Heather asked in a small voice.

"Oh honey," Vanessa said softly, reaching out and gently cupping Heather's breasts. "You have no idea." She then leaned down further and kissed Heather, passionately claiming her lips, both hands softly kneading her breasts.

Heather was lost in the kiss and the sensations flowing through her as two gentle hands played with her breasts. God, no one she'd been with had ever been so gentle. Vanessa coaxed Heather's tongue out to play, her thumbs flicking and brushing her nipples. Heather was oblivious to all else when there was a loud sound from somewhere and suddenly Vanessa was not kissing her anymore. It took Heather a few seconds to realize that it was Vanessa's phone.

"...too early? Hadn't we decided on 2 in the afternoon?"

She looked at Heather and mouthed an apology.

"Ok, you're not leaving me with an option are you Matt? Fine, I'll see you at 11," she said and hung up.

"I'm sorry honey," Vanessa said, getting back into bed and giving Heather a soft kiss. "That was the caterer. I was supposed to meet him at two, but he is rescheduling it to eleven."

"Oh," Heather said looking at the clock. "That gives you about 45 minutes."

Vanessa nodded, pouting. "Not enough time to finish what we started," she said. "But I tell you what, I'm going to make it up to you. Next weekend. Saturday night, I'm all yours."

Heather giggled. "Saturday is Jules' birthday, or did you forget?"

"I remember. After the party. You and me, on this very bed. What say?"

"I say, I doubt it'll happen. I bet you'll pass out in the bouncy castle before all the kids have left."

Vanessa laughed her heart melting throaty laugh. "Have you not met my daughter? There's going to be no bouncy castle at this party."

"Oh damn. I like bouncy castles," Heather joked. "Seriously though. It's alright if next weekend isn't possible. I completely understand"

"Oh no honey. I'm gonna make it happen," Vanessa said, determinedly. And then seeing the look on Heather's face, she said, "I see, you don't believe me do you? Let's make a wager. If I make it to your house on Saturday night, I win. If I don't, you win."

"Oh, alright. How much?"

"I'm not betting money, love. If I win, you have to make yourself cum for me."

"Come whe... oh!"

"And if you win, I'll cum for you. Deal?"

"I... uh."

"You can lay down rules, that's your call."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Changes Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds