Changes Ch. 07

Vanessa started at Heather's neck, laying soft kisses and trailing her tongue over her collarbone. Moving down her body, she place a kiss between her breasts still covered by her night shirt and reached her exposed belly. She lavished the soft skin with wet, warm kisses, tasting her. Heather moaned, still asleep. Vanessa's tongue danced across her ribs, finally penetrating her consciousness.

"Oh," she muttered, her hand finding the back of Vanessa's head.

Vanessa continued to move lower, her tongues teasingly circling her belly button. Heather moaned, writhing under her. "Unh, yes."

"Wake up, honey," she whispered.

"Hmmm?"

"It's morning, I'm priming you."

"Mmmornin," Heather mumbled. "Ahhh.. ohh god," she exclaimed as Vanessa's tongue trailed the waistband of her shorts. "I'm up, I'm up."

"Good," Vanessa said, moving away to the other corner of the bed. "I'm going to be here."

Heather's eyes widened as she comprehended what Vanessa meant.

"Yes hon, it's time."

--

Heather sat there, masturbating furiously. Her shorts were unbuttoned but she had limited room. Her eyes were screwed shut and the room was so quiet, she could hear herself breath. She felt a quiver and slowed down, running two fingers along the length of her dripping slit, breathing hard. God, last night and Vanessa's ministration when she woke her up had definitely primed her for this. She knew Vanessa was sitting right across from her, watching. Her pussy clenched at the thought. She was masturbating for Vanessa. She had no idea how she'd gotten herself in this situation.

She opened her eyes, and as she expected, Vanessa was sitting there, her eyes riveted to where the action was. Her lips were parted and she seemed oblivious to Heather's gaze.

Heather picked up the pace again. She place a finger on either side of her clit, rubbing hard and quick, with an occasional swipe across her sensitive nub. She saw Vanessa inhale sharply, her mind obviously visualizing what her shorts covered.

"V'nessa," she said breathlessly. "Look at me. Yes, look at me," she moaned. Vanessa's hooded eyes bore into Heather's as she struggled to not jump in. The intensity in those eyes, darker than ever, made Heather's breath catch. "D'you like what you see? You like watching me?" Heather whispered, her hips rising up off the bed as she continued to stroke herself.

"Fuck Heather. Don't. I'm barely.."

"Talk dirty to me V'nessa," she breathed. "Come closer, please," she crooned, her voice tinted with her arousal.

The struggle was eminent on her face as she fidgeted where she sat. "But, you said no touching," she said hoarsely.

"Just come here and lie down next to me," she said impatiently. "Want to feel you. Now," she demanded as her fingers now made circles.

"Heather, no, I"

"Vanessa," Heather said louder. "I need you to come here." And then in her most imploring voice, she rasped an irresistible "Please."

That did it. Vanessa growled and in one swift motion she was lying down next to Heather, her head buried in her neck as she asked, "Tell me what you need, Heather. Oh God your smell," she moaned, taking a deep whiff behind her ear before nipping the skin there.

"Ah yes. Vanessa! Unh...my god." She squirmed as Vanessa's tongue lashed at the sensitive spot behind her ear before sucking her earlobe into her hot, wet mouth.

"Fucking tell me Heather."

Heather groaned before pulling her hand out of her shorts and yanking them off. Vanessa saw her pruney fingers, glistening in the light and groaned. "Oh my god. I can smell you honey," she whispered, her eyes seeking out Heather's.

"Yes, look at me," Heather said, her right hand finding its way back into her panties, making her jerk. She scooted her legs up, making room for her other hand. She moved her panty aside and dipped her middle and ring finger into her wet folds. "Ohhhh. Oh fuck. You have no idea how wet...ahhh." She withdrew her fingers before plunging them in again.

"Oh, I can hear it. I can hear how wet you are."

"Do you want me to cum? You want me to come for you?" she asked, her voice a hoarse whisper.

"Fuck yes. Cum for me baby."

Heather was going full throttle. Her fingers alternating between deep, hard thrusts and curling up and pumping lightly against her g-spot. Her other hand stroking her clit, increasing the pressure as she got closer. "Tell me. Tell me how much you want me to cum for you."

Vanessa's head was buried in Heather's hair, her mouth hovering over her ear. With her hand she held Heather's head. Her lower body, flush against Heather's hip could feel every thrust and quiver that ran through her. "Oh honey. I need you to make yourself cum. I want you to make a mess on your bed," she whispered in her ear. "Oh I can hear you fucking yourself. Is your pussy clenching?"

"Yes! I'm gonna make a mess on my bed V'nessa," she mewled.

"I can hear the squelchy sounds baby. I can smell you. It's making my mouth water." She looked up, before continuing, "I can't wait to taste you."

"Put your fingers in my mouth."

"What?"

"Show me how you'd fuck me."

Vanessa placed two fingers on Heather's lips which she instantly sucked in, making Vanessa moan. Vanessa withdrew her fingers a bit, against the suction of her mouth before allowing them to be drawn in again. Heather's puckered lips wrapped around her fingers as she rhythmically pumped in and out of her mouth had Vanessa rocking her pelvis against Heather. It was ridiculously erotic and they were both so into it that neither was aware of the sounds escaping them.

"You like how I fuck you? You'd like my fingers in your tight little pussy?"

Heather bobbed her head, flicking her tongue against the fingers in her mouth as they gently rocked in and out, imitating a teasing finger fuck.

"God I'd fuck you so much harder. You have no idea." She pulled her fingers out with a plop, leaving a trail of saliva across her chin. Vanessa's fingers worked down her neck, cool against the hot skin and continued lower. "You know what I miss the most when both my hands are occupied with my pussy?" she asked, fire in her eyes. "I miss playing with my tits," she said, her hand moving even lower.

"V'nessa."

"I love how you say my name when you're turned on Heather," she said, her fingers leaving a wet print on the cloth where they caressed Heather's breast, grazing against her sensitive nipple before rolling it between them.

"Unh, holy..." Heather's hips lifted off the bed, her eyes screwed shut, focusing on the sensations flowing through her. Vanessa rolled and pinched before plucking at the engorged nipple. "Oh my god, V'nessa, ohhh. Kiss me. Kiss me please."

Vanessa didn't have to be told twice. She swooped down and roughly claimed Heather's lips. She pressed Heather into the bed, her fingers not leaving her now tormented nipple as she dominated the kiss. She plundered Heather's mouth, devouring the moans that escaped her as the pressure inside her built slowly, coiling deep in the pit of her belly. Heather's broke the kiss, her breaths coming in deep gasps.

She turned and buried her face in Vanessa's chest, her nose brushing the swell of her breasts. Heather's lips found the soft skin which peeked out over her t-shirt. She groaned as she pressed her face into the supple flesh.

Vanessa held Heather to her. "You're close. Let it go honey."

Heather groaned against her breasts. "Give it to me," she panted, rubbing her nose over Vanessa's protruding nipple before taking it into her mouth, wetting the flimsy cotton of the worn out t-shirt. Vanessa cried out her surprise as Heather rapidly approached the point of no return. Her hips were in the air, her back arched as her toes dug into the bed, desperate to anchor herself to something as the wave approached. "I'm gonna cum, V'nessa. Please. Give it to me," she rasped, desperate.

Vanessa pulled down the neck of the borrowed tee, freeing her right breast. "Take it," she whispered, guiding Heather to her engorged nipple. Heather latched on, Vanessa's hand holding her head in place like she would a baby. "Cum for me honey," she moaned as Heather tipped over the edge, a wild sound escaping her mouth. Spasm after spasm shook through her as she came with Vanessa's nipple in her mouth. The wet sounds from her pussy louder than ever as it clenched and spasmed around her fingers. For her ears though, all sound was blocked out as she rode the wave, her face scrunched up, her mouth suckling. When her body couldn't take any more, with a loud grunt she landed back onto the bed, her legs shutting close, trapping her hands. Vanessa's nipple left her mouth with a plop as she drew a shuddering breath. She lay still, breathing hard while small tremors coursed through her.

Vanessa lay there, stroking her hair, her right breast still hanging free, its tip shiny with saliva. She waited patiently for Heather to recover, but her eyes betrayed the intensity of what they had just gone through.

After a minute or so Heather stirred, moving her hand from between her legs, sighing softly. Her fingers were wet, clear in places and streaked white in others. She looked up at Vanessa shyly. "I made such a mess."

Vanessa smiled. "Nothing you can't fix," she said softly. "Lick it off."

"Huh?"

"Go on. I want to watch you lick your fingers clean."

Heather locked eyes with Vanessa as she brought her fingers to her mouth. She sucked each finger in, cleaning it, before using her tongue to reach parts she'd missed. Vanessa's gaze flickered between her mouth and eyes.

"Stick your tongue out," Vanessa commanded. She then straddled Heather's torso, her weight on her knees. She moved forward till her right breast was hanging above Heather's mouth. She lowered herself, the underside of her breast, just below her nipple coming in contact with Heather's tongue.

Heather made to close her mouth around the proffered teat, but Vanessa stopped her. "Un un. Keep it sticking out," she instructed. She then dragged her breast down the length of Heather's tongue until the tip flicked her nipple as it came to rest on her chin. Vanessa hissed and repeated the process a couple of more times before instructing Heather to suck it in.

She hissed, "You have no idea how sexy you are," rolling off Heather and coming to lie beside her. They lay like that, half dressed, limbs entangled, basking in Heather's afterglow.

"Vanessa?" Heather said softly.

"Hmm?"

"That was...I've never cum like that. I'm glad I lost the bet."

Vanessa gave Heather a soft kiss. "It was quite something. So much for no touching though," she chuckled.

Heather grinned and snuggled closer to Vanessa. She held on tight as emotion threatened to overwhelm her. It had been intense. She'd given up a part of herself, and it wasn't easy to wrap her head around that. She felt raw and vulnerable.

Vanessa held her close, "Honey, c'mere. It's alright, let it go." Heather sniffled, clutching onto Vanessa. "It's alright honey. It's alright to feel how you're feeling. Let it out."

Once Heather was all cried out, she looked up at Vanessa, her face blotchy and tear streaked. "Vanessa," she said in a small voice. "You're so beautiful." This won her a heartbreaking smile which brought her close to tears once again. Steadying herself with a deep breath, she continued. "I never thought we'd be here. And I think I'm in over my head."

Vanessa gave her a light, reassuring squeeze before Heather continued. "After what happened with Adam, I... it's difficult for me. I've let you in and it makes me feel like I don't have control, you know? It's scary. I worked so hard to get over that relationship and it took so much out of me. I don't think I could go through that again. But I also want to give myself to this... to you. Do you know what I mean?"

"Of course. Anyone who's ever had their heart broken knows, honey. But you always love again, and that makes it worth it," she said, kissing Heather on the forehead.

Heather was quiet for a bit. Laura had said something along these lines too. "Vanessa?"

"Hmm?"

"I think I could fall in love with you."

Vanessa smiled and looked into her eyes. "I'll wait till you do,' she said and kissed Heather softly, with so much tenderness that tears threatened her once more.

"What if I break your heart?"

"What if you don't?"

"I don't ever want to break your heart," Heather said softly.

Vanessa chuckled, "I know. But, if you have to, I'll forgive you."

"Really?"

"Yes Heather, there's nothing that I wouldn't do," she said. "I want you to listen to a song with me," she said abruptly, reaching out to fetch her earphones. She settled down next to Heather and offered her one earphone, putting the other one in her own ear.

Heather watched closely as Vanessa fiddled with her phone, looking for the song she wanted to play. "'Ang on!" she said with a twang. "You're playing me Adele? I haven't broken your heart yet!"

Vanessa chuckled, "Just listen," she said, stealing a kiss before playing Make You Feel My Love.

Heather took Vanessa's hand in hers, interlacing their fingers as the song began. The lyrics hit home and she knew why Vanessa wanted her to hear it.


I know you haven't made your mind up yet,
But I will never do you wrong.
I've known it from the moment that we met,
No doubt in my mind where you belong.

`Heather looked at Vanessa and her eyes broke her heart. There was so much hurt and hope and love. She drew her in and kissed her slow and deep, trying to tell her how she felt where words failed her. "You love me don't you?" she asked softly.

"I love you, Heather."

The look on Vanessa's face, like she'd surrendered herself to her heart. After everything she'd been through, how? How was she so willing to submit to her feelings?


The winds of change are blowing wild and free,
You ain't seen nothing like me yet.

"I think I love you too."

Vanessa squeezed her hand, "Nothing can make me happier. I'll wait to hear you say it again when you're sure."

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true.
Nothing that I wouldn't do.
Go to the ends of the Earth for you,
To make you feel my love

--

Copyright for the quoted lyrics to "Make You Feel My Love" lies with Bob Dylan. I claim no ownership of the same.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Changes Ch. 07
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 362 milliseconds