Changes Ch. 07

"Rules?"

"Yes. How much I get to help. I'll let you decide that," Vanessa whispered.

"Uhh... okay."

"Good. Tell me at work on Monday," Vanessa said, giving her a soft kiss. "But for now, show me how your shower works? I'm going to be so late!"

--

Later that night Heather got a message from Vanessa.

"What you doing, lover?"

She couldn't help the silly grin as she replied. "Lover, eh? Getting into bed. Want to join me?"

In just a few seconds her phone buzzed again. "Next week this time, I will join you. Be prepared to make good on your bet. But I will be thinking about you tonight."

Heather thought for a second before replying. "Haha, we'll see. What will you be thinking?"

"Yes, we'll see how gorgeous you look when you're all...flushed." This was immediately followed by another message. "Nothing too dirty. Spending the night at my sister's. Have to behave L"

Heather laughed. "Aww that's too bad. Good for me, I can let my imagination go wild."

"Don't let it be just your imagination. I'll want to hear all about it. Sweet dreams Heather."

Sorry that the conversation was ending, Heather replied. "Gnite, Vanessa. I can smell you on my bed."

"Oh hun, for tonight, pretend I'm there. I'll try and stop by for a bit tomorrow if you're at home. Sleep well."

--

Vanessa didn't stop by the next day. Nor was she in office the next couple of days. But she did call Heather for a quick chat or drop a message some time during the day. The next time Heather met Vanessa was during lunch on Wednesday. She walked into her office, trying to conceal the spring in her step.

Vanessa smiled as she entered. "Hey, hon. Miss me?" she whispered.

"A little," Heather teased, sitting down. "Did you miss me?"

"You have no idea. So, two things." She pulled out an envelope from her bag and handed it to Heather. "This is an invitation from Jules."

Heather delightedly pulled out the card and read it.

"Dear Heather, please come for my 5th birthday party at 5PM on Saturday. Please don't bring me a gift just because it's my birthday. You can give me a gift when you find something I'll like. There will be grown-ups at the party so you won't get bored.

See you.

Jules.

PS: It's at dad's place and you've never been there. Mum will help you find it. It's not hard."

Heather looked up at Vanessa. "Vanessa, I love her. She is such a sweetheart."

This earned her a dazzling smile from Vanessa. "Mind you, very few people receive a personalized card. And she is serious about the gift."

"Oh no worries there. I already have something she'll love."

"Really? What is it? I don't have a gift for her yet!"

"You'll find out soon," Heather said softly. "What's the second thing?"

"What? Oh yea. Our after party," Vanessa said with a smirk. "You decided on the rules yet?"

"You really want to talk about it here?" Heather whispered, a blush creeping up her neck.

"Absolutely. There's nothing better than watching you squirm, you know. Knowing that you're getting turned on," Vanessa said in a casual voice, leaning back in her chair.

Heather's blush was very prominent by now and she was in fact fidgeting in her chair. "Vanessaaa..." she whined.

"The rules, Heather," Vanessa pressed, mercilessly, a hint of a smile at the corner of her mouth.

Heather mock glared at her. "Fine," she blustered. "First of all, no touching."

"I see."

"And whoever loses decides what clothes to keep on."

"Deal. So I'm gonna watch you cum from the other end of your bed. I'll take that."

"For that, you need to show up on Saturday night," Heather challenged.

"Oh, I'll be there, love."

--

On Saturday evening Heather made her way to Joe's place, a well sized rectangular present and another much smaller present on the passenger's seat. She'd dressed casually, a flowy top and leggings, her blonde her wavier than usual thanks to the humidity.

She parked on the street outside and made her way to the house with gold and crimson balloons all along the driveway. "Nothing like a child's birthday," she thought to herself. She slipped the smaller gift into her bag before making her way in though the ajar door.

There were some adults hanging around inside but she didn't recognize any of them. Heather made her way towards the sounds of squealing children and found herself in the backyard. There were about twenty people in small groups. The kids were playing some game with a ball and a few baskets placed around them. She looked around and spotted Jules standing inside one of the baskets squealing as another boy ran with the ball in his hand dodging some of the other kids.

"Hi, you must be Heather," said a deep voice behind her. She spun around to see a warm looking face smiling at her. It was Joe. He was so tall!

"Hi, yes," she said extending her hand for a shake. "You must be Joe, nice to meet you."

"Likewise," he said, taking her hang more gently than she expected. "I suggest you hold onto the gift instead of placing it at the table. Give it to Jules when their game is over." He squinted over at the kids and shrugged. "I have no idea what they're playing though."

Heather laughed. "Yea, I was trying to figure that out. Jules is in a basket!"

"We'll find out soon enough, I bet. Can I get you a drink?"

"Sure," Heather said, following Joe back into the house.

"Beer, wine, something stronger?"

"Wine should be fine," she said as they entered the kitchen. That's when Heather saw Vanessa. She was in a lovely, summery dress and was in the middle of a conversation with another lady. She looked over as Joe and Heather entered and gave her the most beautiful smile. She excused herself from the conversation and walked up to them.

"I see you've met Heather," she said softly, addressing Joe, but her eyes didn't leave Heather. "You look lovely," she said, giving her a kiss on the cheek before turning her attention to Joe. "I think the boys have run through all the beer outside. Can you take these out before they cause a riot?" she said calmly.

"Sure thing," he said, nodding. "It was nice meeting you, Heather. I'll leave you in Vanessa's hands, she'll get you that drink," he said jovially, hoisting several packs of beer out to the yard.

Alone in the kitchen, Vanessa took a small step towards Heather and gave her a kiss, before stepping back. "What you drinking, honey?" she whispered.

"Wine's alright," Heather whispered back, her pulse picking up.

Vanessa got a fresh glass and placed it on the counter. She then reached around Heather to get the bottle of wine on the counter behind her, taking the chance to brush up against her side and linger longer than necessary.

Heather gasped at the unexpected closeness, her fingers brushing against Vanessa's waist. When she drew away to fill the glass, Heather noticed the hint of a grin and knew she was enjoying this. "Oh you're evil," she muttered.

"Can't help myself around you, Heather," Vanessa said, handing over the glass, no longer trying to conceal her grin. "What's in this?" she asked, pointing to present Heather had put on the counter.

"Jules' gift," Heather said, taking a sip of her wine.

"C'mon, tell me what it is," Vanessa pleaded.

It was now Heather's turn to grin. "You can see when she opens it," she teased as Vanessa mock pouted. "Awww, hang on a sec," Heather said, rummaging in her bag for the smaller gift. She fished it out and handed it to Vanessa. "Here you go."

Vanessa looked at her quizzically. "What is this? Two gifts? Don't you go spoiling my kid!" she laughed.

"Open it."

"What? No! I'll let Jules do that."

Heather smiled. "Vanessa. This one's for you. Go on, open it."

Vanessa's eyes softened. "For me? It's not my birthday, love," she said, making to take the gift wrap off.

"I know. But five years ago, on this day, you became a mum," Heather said softly as Vanessa opened the small box. It was a pale, rough cut amethyst. Vanessa picked it up and held it in her hand, quietly looking at it. When she looked up at Heather, her eyes shone with emotion.

"Heather, I..." she cleared her throat. "Come with me," she demanded, taking Heather's hand. She opened a door and led them in. Locking it behind them, she pushed Heather up against the door.

"Vanessa, uh..what are you doing?"

"Shhh," Vanessa said, fire in her eyes. She leaned in and kissed Heather hard, overwhelming her. Her hand buried itself in Heather's hair as she plundered her mouth, drawing a ragged moan from her. Vanessa's other hand found Heather's breast and gently fondled it, tweaking her nipple.

"Oh god, Vanessa stop," Heather rasped as Vanessa moved her attention to her neck. "Vanessa! It's the loo! You've locked us in the toilet!" she exclaimed, suddenly realizing where they were and pushing Vanessa away. Vanessa's eyes were still intense and she looked away, not meeting Heather's gaze."

Heather sighed before softly kissing Vanessa. "Hey. It's alright, c'mere," she said, pulling Vanessa in for a hug, hoping to calm her down. Once Vanessa relaxed in her arms, she gave her another soft kiss before adding, cheekily. "Just thought I'd get you something, to you know, remind you of the hours of labour you had to go through all those years back. You can thank me for it later." That seemed to do the trick and Vanessa chuckled. "For now, get us out of here before someone walks in!"

They managed to rejoin the party without further incident. This time, Jules spotted Heather and came running up to her.

"Heather! You came!"

"Of course, honey," she bent down and gave Jules a tight hug before handing her the gift. "Happy Birthday, Jules."

Jules shyly accepted the gift. "Did mum give you the invitation?"

"Mhm, I loved it. But I'd already got you this before. And I think it's something you'll like."

"Really?" Jules asked, her eyes lighting up. "Can I open it now?"

"Oh, I don't know honey. Maybe we should ask your mum?"

Jules pouted, "I'll just put it with the rest of the presents. Thank you Heather," she said hugging Heather around her legs.

"Let me know how you like it, okay?"

Heather spent the rest of the evening chatting with some friends she'd been introduced to. Joe came and checked on her a couple of time, making sure she was comfortable. She also caught Vanessa's eye several times during the evening. She limited her wine intake to just 2 glasses since she had to drive back. After Jules cut the cake, Heather made to leave. She walked up to Vanessa who was talking to the caterer about something and touched her arm to get her attention.

"Hey, Heather."

"Hey you. I should get going."

"Alright honey. I'll see you later tonight," she said with a grin, giving her a quick hug.

"We'll see," Heather said, walking towards the door. She said bye to Joe on her way out and thanked him for a lovely evening. He was warm and wished her well.

On her drive home Heather replayed parts from the party. Where was Vanessa's sister? Was she there? Why did Vanessa not introduce them? It would be odd if she weren't at the party. Heather frowned at the thought. It was almost 8 by the time she was home. She fixed herself a light meal, having eaten some stuff at the party. She also poured herself a glass of wine and settled down in front of the telly. She was sure Vanessa wouldn't make it and at some point later in the night, she dozed off on the couch.

--`

Couple of hours later the incessant ringing of her doorbell made Heather sit up suddenly. What the hell was that? She checked her phone. Quarter past one, she registered sleepily. She was just going to settle back on the couch when the doorbell rang again. Now alarmed, she made her way to the door.

"Who is it?"

"Open up Heather!" said Vanessa's voice from the other side.

Heather opened the door in a panic to see Vanessa holding herself up against the doorframe, a triumphant look on her face. The smell of alcohol hit Heather right in the face and she frowned.

"Come on in," she said, alarmed to find that Vanessa took a second to stabilize herself before gingerly walking in. "Vanessa. I know you promised and made a bet and whatever, but you better not have driven here like this," she said seriously

Vanessa sat down on the couch which was still warm from where Heather had fallen asleep. She patted the seat, indicating that Heather sit next to her.

Heather sighed and sat down, "How long have you been waiting outside? Why didn't you call?"

"Heather, shhh..." Vanessa place a finger on Heather's lips. "I'll answer all your questions. Can I have a kiss first?" She moved in and lightly brushed her lips against Heather's before sucking in her lower lip. "Thank you for the amethyst," she whispered against Heather's mouth, before hugging her. "You remembered. It's the nicest thing anyone's done for me in a long time."

Heather hugged Vanessa back, not saying anything.

"And Jules was over the moon. An inscribed cornerstone for when she builds her fort? You're an angel," she said slurring slightly. "She wants to meet you tomorrow. Thank you in person."

"I'm glad she liked it," Heather said softly, still slightly annoyed that Vanessa may have driven in this condition.

Vanessa obviously noticed and grinned. "Now, to your questions. I didn't drive, took an Uber. My phone died," she said pointing at her bag, "So I couldn't call. Can I use your phone to call Joe? Need to let him know I didn't pass out in the cab," she joked.

Heather visibly relaxed. "Good. I won't have to kill you for driving drunk," she said handing her phone over to Vanessa and leaving the room to give her some privacy but before she knew it Vanessa had sneaked up on her from behind.

"Where d'yoo think you're going?" she whispered in Heather's ear. "Time to make good on the bet."

Heather laughed as she turned around to face her. "You're crazy, you know that? Let's get you to bed, c'mon."

"Heyyy, no way!" Vanessa protested.

Again Heather laughed, amused at Vanessa's drunkenness. "Alright, let's get you changed first, okay?"

"Mhm. But I don't have a change," Vanessa shrugged.

"I'll get you something of mine," Heather said, extricating herself from Vanessa's grip.

"Heather? Can I have the long tee you were wearing when I brought soup?"

"Which one?"

"It's grey, about yea long," she said indicating at mid-thigh, "And it slips off your shoulder sometimes," she said with a childlike grin.

Again, Heather laughed before planting a kiss on her nose. "Yes you can have that one. Why don't you go wash up and I'll get you the tee?"

"Okay," Vanessa said obediently, cautiously making her way to the toilet, not bothering to lock the door behind her. "Heather?"

"Yea?"

"D'yoo 'ave an extra toothbrush?"

"Ummm, I don't think I do. You can uh... use mine, if you don't mind," Heather yelled from outside.

The bathroom door opened and Vanessa stumbled out.

"Whoa whoa, easy there."

"You'd let me use your toothbrush?" Vanessa said softly, as Heather helped steady her.

"Yea. Go on."

Vanessa looked at her quietly for a second, her expression unreadable before she slowly turned and walked back into the toilet.

Heather was unsure if she should follow her in, but she did. "Hey, you okay?"

Vanessa nodded. "I'll be out in a minute."

When Vanessa emerged she looked more composed. Her hair was in a bun away from her face and she tasted clean when she kissed Heather. "Help me get changed?" she asked, her eyes twinkling.

Heather chuckled, "C'mon, let's get this dress off you." She bunched it up around Vanessa's waist, her knuckles grazing the curves of her hips before settling against her bare waist. "Hands up in the air," she instructed before taking the dress off Vanessa in one swift motion.

"Oh..." She couldn't help but exclaim. Vanessa was in a simple white bra and nude panties. The white against the caramel of her skin was exquisite. "You're perfect," she whispered, dragging her lips across Vanessa's collarbone, her hands resting on the curve of her waist. "Kiss me."

Vanessa obliged, softly kissing Heather before pulling away. "Tonight isn't about me," she whispered, indicating to the tee. "It's about you," she said putting it on. "Let's get into bed."

"Umm, don't you want to, you know take off your bra and panties? You will be more comfortable that way," Heather said, trying to distract Vanessa from her single minded agenda.

Vanessa cocked her eyebrows before reaching back to unhook her bra and slide it off under the tee. She then reached in to take her panties off but struggled with her balance.

"Here, let me help," Heather said stepping in. She bent down in front of Vanessa, looking up into her eyes. She reached under the tee and hooked her fingers in the panties before pulling them down to her thighs. "Sit," she instructed before pulling them off her legs in one quick motion. She couldn't ignore the smell that greeted her and she did all she could to not moan out. To her credit, she didn't break eye contact with Vanessa for even a second. She cleared her throat. "I'm going to put these in the laundry basket for now, okay?"

Vanessa nodded.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll be back in a minute."

Heather crawled into bed, sighing as she cuddled Vanessa. "You always feel so good," she whispered.

"You're dawdling, love. I'm not letting you off the hook."

Heather sighed. "Vanessa, honey, it's late."

"Hey! You called me honey! You never call me honey," Vanessa chimed, making Heather laugh.

"Would you like me to call you honey more often?"

"Hell yea!"

Again Heather chuckled. "But what if I end up calling you honey in front of other people, or at work?"

"A'on't care."

"Oh you're so off your face!" Heather laughed. "Look," she said softly, getting Vanessa's attention, "If I, umm you know do what we agreed on now, there's a chance you may not remember all of it in the morning."

Vanessa's eyes widened, but she didn't say anything.

Heather silently whooped, before continuing. "Bet you wouldn't want that. I think we should sleep now, and I promise I'll make good on it tomorrow."

Vanessa nodded pensively. "Wouldn't want to not remember. You're right." Then after a moments silence, she asked. "But can I touch you?"

Heather smiled and nodded.

"As much as I want?"

"Oh Vanessa, yes, please, as much as you want," she said, kissing her. "Let me get the light first."

They lay in the dark facing each other, reveling in the feel of warm skin and soft touches as they kissed. Vanessa's tee had ridden up and Heather could feel the crinkliness of her pubic hair against her knee. "Ohh god," she sighed as Vanessa's finger dipped into her bellybutton, "Ahh.." Her fingers found the swell of Vanessa's breast and busied themselves in the pliant flesh, teasing her nipple through the thin material.

"No, touch me," Vanessa whispered, guiding Heather's hand under her tee.

Heather moaned at the feel of her warm breast in her hand. "Oh, Vanessa," she whispered, gently kneading, familiarizing herself with the puckered flesh of her nipple. She found Vanessa's lips and kissed her deeply while fondling her.

Vanessa's tee had risen up around her waist, leaving her naked below that. Heather mesmerized by the smooth flesh of her hips and kept up the tantalizing caresses, her knee jammed against her middle. They touched and kissed and explored till exhaustion and drunkenness got the better of them. They fell asleep in a tangle of limbs, lips just a hairs breath from each other.

--

"Heather," Vanessa whispered, "Wake up." She trailed lazy patterns on her tummy, tracing her ribs. "Hey lazy bum."

Heather didn't stir.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Changes Ch. 07
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds