• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Charlie
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Charlie

He looks back over to you and chuckles. "How does it feel to be roommates with a genius?"

You were stunned. "What? A genius? Charlie? Wow!"

He nods then returns his gaze to the VERY ill at ease Charlie. "We have never seen such scores on the placement tests. Not bad for home schooling!" He laughs. He then says to your roommate. "Your parents deserve the highest praise young man. We understand you could have gone anywhere, Ivy League or overseas. We appreciate you showing your faith in us, and we will show our faith in you. Just tell us if you need anything. Anything at all."

Your poor roomie was squirming like a worm on a hook. He still hadn't said a word and obviously did not appreciate this kind of attention. You decide to throw the poor guy a life line.

Stepping forward you say. "Thank you Professor. I'm sure Charlie appreciates the visit but we were just heading out you see and..."

Seeing the opportunity to escape Charlie begins nodding furiously. "Uh...yes sir, sorry, we were just leaving."

The Resident Dean lets out a big belly laugh. "Of course, of course. You probably want to get to know your new campus." He grips Charlie's shoulder and gives it a supportive squeeze. "Well don't let this old man stand in your way." He makes his way out. As he passes through your door he turns back. "A pleasure to meet you young Mr Fox. And you too Mr...uh...Spencer."

You smile and wave as you close the door behind him. "Thank you sir. See you again sometime." You shut the door.

You hear Charlie let out relieved sigh. You suddenly had so many questions about your mysterious little roommate. A real live genius, here sharing a room with you. Crazy. The questions begin to turn over in your mind. Those could wait however.

You give him a warm smile. "Come on Charlie. Let's go."

In that soft voice of his he says. "Okay Jonathan."

Charlie gets up and grabs a faded olive colored denim army style jacket, adding yet another layer to his upper body. It wasn't even cold out. Ah well, he was obviously an odd duck. Perhaps he was some sort of savant or something.

Charlie gets his keys, wallet, and phone and falls in behind you. Together the pair of you make your way out to find a restaurant or pizza joint.

***

You walk side by side in silence as you head out onto the foot paths. You knew there was a campus pizza place, now you just had to find it.

Stopping a nearby group of girls you ask directions. You see as they give you both an approving thirsty look. You were used to it. You had natural manly chiseled good looks, you were in top physical condition, and you had free flowing shoulder length coppery brown-blonde hair and piercing hazel eyes. You knew you were a looker but you didn't let it get to your head. But these girls were checking you both out. You realize Charlie had an attraction all his own. That sort of effeminate boy band look, he was almost...pretty. Add to this his sulky quiet vulnerability and yeah, your roommate could drop some panties if he wanted to. No problem at all.

Had you not been happily connected with Samantha Charlie could have been one hell of a wingman through college. The girls give you directions then head on their way, looking back over their shoulders to check the pair of you out one last time before they leave.

You smile at Charlie and give him a knowing wink. He doesn't respond. You got the impression he had genuinely missed just how much those women had been checking him out.

The light of the day was rapidly fading and the path side lights were beginning to flicker to life. You eventually track down the restaurant It was in the basement of a rather plain looking stone building, you would have never found it had you not gotten directions. As you enter you are quickly greeted and shown to a table. Like the rest of the campus it was pretty dead in here. It was dimly lit and a stereotypical sort of nondescript campus rock played over the house speakers. The pair of you are shown to a booth. Charlie leaves his coat on as if he wanted to be ready to leave at a moments notice.

The waitress comes up. You smile. "I'll have a pint. Whatever you have on tap is fine."

"Sam Adams okay?" She asks. You nod. "I.D.?"

Shit. "I'll have a coke." You correct yourself.

She gives you a knowing sympathetic grin.

She turns to Charlie. "Same?"

Your roommate shakes his head and says softly. "No. Do you have any juice?"

She chuckles. "Speak up sweetie, I can barely hear you."

"Uh...orange juice please." Charlie says in an even more quiet voice.

"Sorry, what?" She leans in.

"He said Orange Juice." You say boldly in his stead. You then take the initiative. "And a large all dressed pizza. That good for you Charlie?"

Your roomie nods. The waitress smiles and heads on her way. You look around seeing what was happening. The answer was...absolutely nothing. Just a few other tables having supper like you two.

You look across and can actually watch as Charlie screws up his courage. He manages to speak up, his voice taking on a higher octave as he increases the volume. "Hey, so, uh, what are you studying? What's your major?"

You grin. "Kinesiology. Sports medicine and all that. I was going to try to go pro in soccer but...I'm just not that good if I'm honest. Even my girlfriend Samantha says so. What about you?"

He reaches out and begins playing with the salt shaker with fiddling nervous fingers. "Biology." He says. A pretty vague answer, you were getting used to that.

"Oh, that's cool. So many interesting disciplines in Biology." You chuckle. "I didn't do too bad in Biology actually. No genius mind you."

Even through his hair and the dim light you see another blush come to his face. He didn't like that, you remind yourself not to bring it up again. You say. "I did pretty good at the whole dissection stuff. Steady hands. Did you do stuff like that? Being home schooled?"

He shakes his head. "No. I don't hurt animals." Is all he says.

You shift. "Well, I didn't hurt anything, they were already dead ya know."

He hurries to say, obviously worried he'd offended you. "No, I didn't mean..." That awkward silence again as he clams up and looks off to the side.

You laugh if off. "It's okay man."

Mercifully the waitress is back with your drinks to interrupt the hitch in the conversation. You grab the frosted mug and down three big swallows. You were more parched than you realized.

You smack your lips and let out a satisfied "Ahhhh." Followed by a small belch. "Ha. Geez. Excuse me." You look across at him. "So, we're going to be roomies for a while. At least for the year, maybe more. Let's get off on the right foot. Anything I need to know about you? Anything you need from me?"

He looks left and right, he rarely kept eye contact for very long. He nods. "Good idea Jonathan. Um, yeah. My privacy. I need my privacy okay? Please don't look through my stuff or anything? Or walk in on me when I'm getting dressed."

You give him a single solid nod. "No problemo and understood. You have my word. And you can call me Jon if you want."

"Anything you need?" He asks.

You give him a sly smile. "Well, not really. I'm easy to get along with but...my girl, Samantha, she might come visit at some point. She's hoping to get into this school. And...he he he...if she does..." You trail off.

Charlie leans in. "If she does...if she does what?"

You let out an exasperated sound. How was he not picking this up? "If she does, well, you might want to make yourself scarce from time to time. Let me have the room to myself. Know what I mean?"

Yet another blush fills his cheeks, man this guy was a blusher. "Oh! Oh yes, of course. Of course."

You shoot him a look. "Hey, if you ever need the same, just let me know yeah? Text me or something, we'll trade numbers. Do you have a girl Charlie?"

Charlie shakes his head, his eyes suddenly become very focused on his orange juice.

"No little Canuck hottie waiting for you back home?"

He shakes his head again.

"Single huh?" You ask. Charlie nods. You think back to the interaction with the girls on the path. Something suddenly dawns on you. "Charlie...are you gay?"

Charlie looks up at you, a rare moment of connection with those huge chestnut brown eyes of his. "Um. No. No I'm not gay Jonathan."

You honestly weren't sure if he was telling the truth or just being defensive. You smile. "Okay. Cool either way. I was just curious."

You watch him nervously turn his drink glass and fidget. He was a virgin, you were one hundred percent sure. You could just see it. Well, college would probably be the time and place then. No where better. You thought college would be healthy for you to spread your wings, poor old Charlie here needed it even more.

You offer, desperate to keep the conversation moving. "Hey, want to see my Sam?" Without waiting for an answer you pull out your phone and find the right album. You open it up to see the latest picture of her. It was a close up from just before you left this morning. Her sky blue eyes twinkled in the morning light. You pass the phone over. Charlie reluctantly takes it and sets it in front of him on the table. You smile proudly. "Pretty hot huh?"

He stares at her on your phone screen, not touching it. "She's...she's beautiful." He says in a strange tone that you couldn't quite read.

"Ha ha! Isn't she though." You felt a bit weird doing this but it was at least something to talk about. Besides, you knew Samantha did it too. A big part of your connection was your shared good looks, you just looked good together. You were the best looking boy in town, she was the hottest girl, it seemed inevitable. You indicate a swipe motion. "You can look through there if you want."

He didn't seem particularly interested but he politely begins looking through your photo album of you and Samantha together. All the usual couple photos flash by. His big eyes taking in each happy photo. You notice him suddenly stiffen up, his eyes widening as his thick eyebrows raise. Looking down you see he was looking at a photo of a naked Sam on her knees looking up at the camera, her lips wrapped around your hard cock.

You burst out laughing. "Ha ha ha ha! Holy shit! I forgot I left that in there!" You snatch the phone back as Charlie looks up at you with stunned eyes. "Ha ha ha ha! Sorry dude. You saw a little more than I meant." Popping the phone back in your pocket you quip. "Glad it was you to stumble across that, and not my parents or something." It might have been your turn to blush but you didn't blush easily, you just thought it was funny.

Charlie starts to giggle and cover his face with his hand. Your grin widened, finally something that loosened this guy up. The pair of you sit laughing as the waitress arrives with your pizza. She sets it on a tray in the middle of the table. Taking up the pizza slice serving thingy you hive off two pieces for Charlie then serve yourself three.

"Thank you." He says. He picks up his knife and fork and begins eating. You watch him slicing it into bite size pieces and shake your head.

"Dude, just grab it, by the crust." You laugh. "Is that a Canadian thing?"

He looks up. "Uh, no. I just...uh...that's how I eat..." He suddenly smiles. "Okay!" Grabbing one of the slices he brushes his long bangs to the side and stuffs the pizza into his mouth. His cheeks bulging with pizza he smiles again as he starts chewing. It was a silly little moment, but it was a moment. You weren't sure why but you really liked Charlie. He was so odd but he seemed like a good guy. Also, he was even further away from home than you were and he was just as alone as you were. You felt an odd kinship with this strange little man.

"Ha! There ya go." You encourage him happily as you start scarfing down your own. It was pretty good.

Things ease up with Charlie as you continue to eat and drink together. You ate most of the pizza yourself but he didn't seem to mind. There wasn't much more conversation but what there was was pleasant.

You pay the bill and the pair of you are soon on the way back to the room. It was dark out now, only the regular lamps along the path and the lights of the building illuminating the way. Side by side you walk down the path together.

***

You have only just set off for the dorm when you clear your throat. "I'm just going to make a quick call." Those pictures of Samantha had you missing her already. Not one tiny iota of you regretted being here or leaving without her...but it sure would have been nice to have someone to lie with at night.

You call your girlfriend as Charlie walks quietly beside you. You hear Sam's familiar voice. "Hey babe!"

"Hey Sammy! Miss me yet?"

"Of course! How was your first day in the big city?" There is a moment. "Have you cheated on me yet?"

You laugh, you knew she was teasing but you also knew it was a concern of hers. You play along. "Actually I just took someone out for dinner. Now we're going back to my place. Just the two of us, alone. It's going to be awesome." You shoot Charlie a playful wink. He forces an awkward chuckle.

"You shit." Sam gripes.

"Ha ha ha. Nah. My new roommate Charlie and I just grabbed some pizza. He arrived early too. He's a cool guy, I think you'll like him." You say. As you turned that statement over in your mind you weren't actually too sure of that. Sam could be mean, cruel even, to those she thought were weird or geeky. You really didn't care for that facet of her personality but when you were around she would behave herself.

"Handsome?" She asks.

"Very handsome." You respond.

"I can't wait to meet him."

The conversation moves on to how your trip was and how you were settling in. There really wasn't much to tell yet, you'd just seen her that morning. But it was nice to hear her voice regardless. Before too long you are saying your goodbyes.

"Bye baby, love you!"

"Bye Sam..." You hesitate just a heartbeat. "...love you too." You say like you knew you ought to. It's not that you didn't love her but...anyways.

You hang up and put the phone in your pocket. Looking to your side you discover Charlie was gone. Peering back over your shoulder you can just make him out standing perfectly still in the middle of a dark spot along the path. You stop and turn. "Charlie?"

He excitedly waves you over. You walk back, confused as to what was happening. As you get closer your eyes slowly adjust to the darkness. His face is up turned, his ever present bangs pushed to the side, he looks this way and that, his head darting here and there. A look of wonder on his delicate features and his full lips in a big smile.

"Charlie?"

"Shhh." He whispers as he raises a hand. He points skyward at nothing in particular. "Do you hear them?"

Oh Jesus, was this guy about to snap? Was Charlie crazy?

Listening into the still night you initially hear nothing. And then you do! Ticking, clicking, chirping.

Charlie looks at you with wide eyed wonder. "Bats!" He whispers excitedly. A bright grin on his face. He looked so...happy. "Come on." He says in hushed excitement as he heads off the path and over toward a large open green space nearby. You hesitate a moment. Man this guy was one strange dude. You have a brief internal debate on what to do, but you eventually follow.

You catch up to him as he is sitting down on a bench overlooking the open space. You take a spot on the opposite end of the bench, leaving a good arms length between you. The pale light of a gibbous moon bathed the area.

"There!" Charlie says in a hushed tone as one of the nocturnal little mammals swoops overhead and out over the field beyond. "There!" He points as another zips across the open space. "They're hunting. Eating bugs." He informs you. His excitement is infectious. "They sound different than back home." He giggles. "There's one!" One flutters by to the left, extremely close to the bench.

Well. This is not what you were planning to do tonight but...what the hell. As if you had anything better to do. The pair of you sit in silence as you watch and listen to the bats on their night hunt.

In the wane white light shadows were more pronounced and everything took on an almost magical quality. Looking over at your companion even he looked different. He had pulled his hair back to get a better look, the moonlight shining straight down onto his dainty features. His hair tucked behind his ears so he could hear better. His ear, it was small, like the rest of him. Delicate. You notice the smooth gentle curve of his jaw line and his soft rounded chin. His full plump lips were in the most pleasant and genuine smile you'd ever seen. His raven black thick wavy hair glistened. His pale slender fingers gripped the front edge of the bench, he was on the edge of his seat. He looks left, right, spins back again. Completely caught up in the moment. His wide expressive eyes looking upon the scene before him in an almost reverence. He glances those huge soulful eyes toward you and flashes you a joyous look. He lets out a little laugh at sharing this moment with someone. There is just a brief second's eye contact before he looks back again.

He was so...he was so...

You shake your head. A trick of the moonlight. You look back out to watch the nocturnal hunters do their business. You say in a low quiet voice. "Do you like bats Charlie?"

He nods. "Sure. Bats, animals, plants, just nature really. I used to go hiking and camping all the time back in B.C. A lot of times alone. It's so quiet out there. So peaceful." He is quiet for a time before he says. "I'll miss that."

You stretch your legs and put your hands behind your head. You listen to the trills and clicks of the bats. A little night time symphony with an audience of two. You suggest. "There are trails and campgrounds around here."

He laughs. "Trails are okay. But I like to get off the beaten path." You believed that. Charlie definitely didn't seem the type to take the road most traveled. "Yeah, I'll have to look into it." He replies.

"Well...let me know. Maybe we can get a group together, make a whole thing out of it." You offer.

"Oh...uh, sure Jonathan." He says quietly, obviously not sure about that last part.

The pair of you watch the scene for what must be an hour. It was a quiet time, easy, comfortable. Charlie was finally just himself and it was nice to see. This is not something you would normally do but it was pretty damn cool, you couldn't deny it. Eventually though you'd had enough. You were getting cool, you didn't have as many layers on as he did.

Slapping your knees you announce. "Well, I'm heading home. You coming?"

He nods. He reaches up and tussles his hair, his curtain of bangs returning. You return to the path, Charlie in an even better mood than after the pizza.

"How's Samantha?" He asks.

"Oh fine. Misses me like crazy." As you thought about the empty bed awaiting you...you were missing her too.

Before long you see the old chapel, then the dorm hall beside it. The very sight of it brings a smile. A little place of your own. Not your parent's house, not a hotel room, not a friend's house. A room all your own...well, half a room.

You say in unmasked exuberance. "Ah, home sweet home!"

***

The pair of you make your way into the hall. In the common room of the third floor you meet Luiz who was kicking back and watching a movie. You introduce yourself and your too quiet roommate. Sitting down on one of the chairs you begin striking up a conversation with the man. Charlie fades off and heads to the room. You learn Luiz had been here a long time, this was his fifth year in the hall and he didn't seem to be in any particular hurry to get out.

You sit and chat learning a few things along the way. You learn that the big woman you met was the resident manager who kept things in order in the hall. She lived on the first floor. Everyone called her Mama Rose and she was a sweetheart who loved her boys as long as they followed the rules. She wasn't strict but she was no push over either. You learn Professor Williams, the Resident Dean that you had met earlier, was rarely seen. He was technically available for advice and guidance though few actually made use of him. You also learn that there was something of a rivalry with the dorm across the yard. It was something that stretched back almost a century. Finally you learn that the days of freshman hazing were over, but that you might have a rough time with some of the more senior students regardless.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Charlie
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds