Charlie's Awakening Ch. 02

"Please tell me you have a condom." I moaned, hungrily staring him in the eyes, what could only be described as a look of wanton desire burnt on my face.

"I....I....in my backpack."

Now even though almost all consideration of Travis was a million miles from my mind right now, I did know that I wanted him wrapped so I was under no pressure to hold back. It was hot as hell watching Travis coat me with his obscenely large load, but it all happened so fast, I wanted to make sure I didn't have to worry about him going off internally, maybe that way I could fuck as hard as my body was telling me I wanted to.

He reached into his bag, pulling out a gold foil packet, presenting it to me.I glanced at it: individually wrapped....uh huh....lubricated.....won't need that, I'm wet as an ocean right now....extra large....hmmm, really?

I hopped off of him and tossed it on his lap, immediately pulling my shirt the rest of the way off, so I didn't need to verbalize where this was going. He quickly yanked his pants down, springing his cock free, which sprung into his abdomen with a very audible, deep thump. Oh yeah, extra large really!

Now, it may have been a couple inches shorter than my previous example, which was insanely long even by experienced standards, yet still not short at all, and the eye-popping part was that it was at least half again as thick. He hastily tore the foil and began rolling it down, pulling taut even the extra large rubber with his immense girth. Managing to control my dumbfoundedness, I peeled my bottoms, presenting for his pleasure my completely shaved mound and already shining lips, soaked with my own natural lubrication.

After giving him a second to admire, I climbed immediately back into my previous position, pinning his sheathed monster into him, while at the same time letting it rub deliciously against my swollen clitty. Lifting up a bit, I grabbed it and began to rub the head on my puffy, slick lips. Holy shit he's thick, my hand barely fits halfway around!

Finally reaching my snapping point, I positioned the head right at my tight hole and lowered my hips, locking eyes with him the whole time.

"Unnnf..." was all I could get out as the bulbous head stretched and pushed it's way into me.

Working my hips just like I was riding my horse, I managed to work the first couple inches in. Really, how on earth is a baby supposed to fit out of here, I'm struggling with this, and it's probably only as wide as a baby's leg. Now, maybe my years on the farm have hardened me against pain, but it wasn't too much of an issue, as I did everything I could to allow my hot tunnel to open enough to accept more of him in. It's certainly wet enough down there between me and the lube from the condom, guess it's time to be a tough girl. With that thought, I forced my hips down as strongly as I could.

"OHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed, as my pelvis bottomed out.

A bit worried, he asked "Are you ok?"

"Yeah baby," I replied. "You're just so fucking big, just need to get used to it. I got a little overwhelmed there." He smiled a bit at my description of it.

Finally adapting to the delicious fullness I felt, I began to pump up and down on it, feeling totally hollow in the moments when there was a part of my canal not filled with his hugely fat member. He stretched me out so much every inch of my hole felt hypersensitive to his penetration. As I hoped, that tidal wave sensation started to build inside of me. I could see his face twisting, a sign that even my limited experience told me he was about to lose it. Not wanting to be left out in the cold again, I picked up my speed, shifting forward and back as I bounced, like I was posting on a horse. Rapidly that wave rose, and suddenly it crested, my body locking up as it felt like every nerve in me exploded simultaneously, triggered by the heat in my kitty. As this happened, my inner muscles clenched and rippled, making his fit inside me, if possible, even tighter. He threw his head back as I felt everything inside me swell, causing my orgasm to reignite briefly, causing me to grab onto his head and crush into my heaving breasts.

What could have been 30 seconds or 30 hours later, we collapsed back onto the bed and I rolled off to lay beside him. Turning onto our sides, we faced each other, both still a half incoherent.

"Holy cow Charlie, I thought I was going to suffocate there for a second when you grabbed my head....I guess it wouldn't be a bad way to go though." he said, as he shyly glanced down at my breasts, now piled on top of one another in a giant heap of titflesh.

"Sorry," I smiled. "It was just a reaction, you made me cum SO hard!"

"You?" he said, a bit shocked. "I've never shot so much in my life! I thought the condom was going to burst!"

Sure enough, I looked down to see his stuff seeping out of the bottom near the band, the condom so overfilled with his girth and massive load, there was no available space inside.

I know it's only been twice, but that's both times now the guy has told me he had cum more than he ever had in his life. Maybe I had some natural talent at this. I don't know, I'm just doing what feels good.

He pulled the used and overfilled condom off his softening member, and I reached over to grab some tissue to try and contain the mess. I was wiping him up, inadvertently causing his situation to escalate again when he peeked at the clock.

"Oh man, I gotta get to afternoon practice! Can I call you later?" he said, reaching for his clothes, pulling them on quickly and stuffing his now semi-hard prick down his underwear.

"Of course," I answered, laying back still totally nude, completely aware of the stretched out state of my kitty. I've been riding horses almost all my life, so I've developed some strength down there, but I have a feeling that boy just fucked me bowlegged!

As he dashed out the door, I grabbed my phone and made a couple quick calls, first to Lilly, to get some much needed information for the second, then the second. I grabbed a big t-shirt, hopped in bed, and drifted blissfully off.

_________________________________

Charlie will be back soon, please feel free to leave a comment with feedback or suggestions, I'd love to hear from you! I only have another chapter or so written, and would love to hear where readers think the story is going, or would like the story to go!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 443 milliseconds