Corporate Mergers Pt. 05

Stuart insides were doing flips seeing his wife as a professional, giving him the most incredible blow job ever. He started to forget who she really was and watched a beautiful whore expertly servicing his cock. Soon he was thrusting hard into her mouth, holding her head in his hands.

Ed sat and watched, wanting to memorize that incredible body, those flopping tits. "Man, you really have to feel those things." He watched as Stuart reached down and mauled Jessica's breasts and pulled on the nipples. He looked over to the doorway as Mr. Carmichael leaned in.

"Jessica, when you're done with those two, come to my bedroom. I decided I need to celebrate myself, and bring the KY." Gene said, nodding at his associate before turning and disappearing.

Hearing Carmichael say he wanted to use Carol, fuck her ass, he pushed her head away, jerked his hips back, ripped the rubber off his dick and aimed the sudden blasts of hot cum all over his wife's face. When the last spasms trickled out, he slapped his cock against her face before stepping back, "Jessica, you are a great cocksucker. Be sure and thank Mr. Carmichael for me, would you?" He said as he stepped back.

Without a word, Jessica jumped up and grabbed a fresh hot washcloth and cleaned Stuart's cock and balls before using the cloth to wipe his dripping cum off her face and chest. She stood back up and said, "I will. I'm sure you both earned this. Is there anything I can get either of you before you go?"

Ed and Stuart both said no and got dressed. On the elevator, Ed turned to Stuart. "If this deal goes through, in the position you are in, you can expect a lot of good head from the incredible whores he finds, though I can't remember one as good as Jessica. God, right now I'll bet Mr. Carmichael is plowing that ass of hers, I know I would be."

As Ed headed towards the parking garage, Stuart excused himself and headed for the bar trying to keep his cock from awakening as he thought back on Carol. First time in his life he ever remembered actually needing a drink.

"You asshole! You fucking bastard. You knew all along Stuart is my husband and you make me play the obedient whore." Jessica stormed in naked and fuming seeing that smug man lying on his bed. "Why the fuck would you humiliate me like that. Why would you do that to him?"

Gene calmly patted the bed. As Jessica plopped down, he pulled her chin toward him. "Look, any man who allows his wife to whore herself out needs to see first-hand what he signed up for. You think I would let anyone near you if you were my wife? For what? A nice raise and a few bucks that in a month will be gone? Look, he is an exceptional employee. Taking this over like he did and getting it done in a few days? That's impressive stuff. But letting you fuck other men, that's total crap."

Jessica looked at Gene, "What if it really wasn't what he wanted? What if I pretty much forced him to say yes? I told you before, I wanted to do this, and I guarantee you, he's in a lot of pain and what you did tonight was heartless." She looked at him, "And you don't care, do you?"

"I do care, actually. Not about his feelings, but yours. For that, I'm sorry. You are right, I shouldn't have done that to you, but for him to see that, you had to be a part of it. But hey, you wanted me to show you experiences. Let you catch up, as it were. This is another aspect, another memory. Admit it, he'll be hard as a rock thinking about you and Ed. About you acting the escort. I've seen him adjust his pants. He actually gets off on you servicing men. I came into the room to tell you to join me not only because I'd like to fuck you, but because I wanted him to hear it." Gene stroked her cheek. "I see in your eyes that I nailed it. I do get some things right. Tell me he isn't rock hard right now." He reached to the bedside table and picked up and envelope. "Here, I didn't forget."

Jessica opened the envelope and took out a check. "$32,000? What is this for?"

"I lost two bets and the 30 grand is what those cheap bastards should have paid you, that plus the 20." Gene said smiling. "You want my opinion? This is your money, not yours and Stuart's. I'd stash it for a rainy day. You never know."

Jessica leaned over and kissed Gene and sat back up. "Thanks, but you're still a fucking bastard." She said softly. "I'm going to shower and clean up and I'll be back." She said as she got up and headed back to her room. Coming back in, she climbed naked into bed with the eager looking man.

Gene rolled off Jessica and groaned. "Christ, you really are one hot woman. I'll always compare other women to you, and I'm not sure any'll come out ahead." He said looking at the sweating blonde. "No, just lie here," He said, "I want you to stay the night."

"Let me clean you up, I'll be right back." Jessica said as she trotted to the bathroom.

After Jessica crawled back into bed, Gene put his arm around the young girl and said, "Tomorrow night, we'll be signing the papers and I'd like to seal the deal with the partners like you and I sealed our deal last Saturday."

Jessica turned and looked at him, "You want them to fuck me? To cum inside me? They'll always look at Stuart knowing they fucked his wife. Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, they'll always look at Stuart as the guy who whored out his wife as it is. I thought your way sounded a lot more fun than shaking hands." Gene said smiling.

Jessica rolled over thinking about being gang-banged by four older men and sighed.

********

"Gentlemen and ladies. Come on in. I've reserved the spa tonight and we'll have food and drinks brought in. I've got robes and bathing suits for all." Gene said, indicating the folded piles. "Jessica was very helpful in selecting the women's suits, so blame her if they don't fit. We'll grab our stuff and go down to the changing room." Gene said as William, Arnie, Joseph, Ed and Stuart grabbed the clothes Gene indicated.

Marilyn hugged Jessica, "I'm sure she knows my size, Linda, I think the green one is for you." She turned to the men, "We'll meet you downstairs." She followed Linda and Jessica into to side bedroom to change.

Jessica stripped down and grabbed the red bikini, "I hope you like what I got for you. They're Sauvage. I guess they charge more for saving weight." She giggled. She looked at the naked redhead and admired her pale pink body thinking that Stuart has been all over it. She sighed softly making Linda look at her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think...I forgot." Linda said blushing.

"No, I was admiring your body. Marilyn, tell me, is she beautiful, or what?" After seeing Marilyn grin and nod, she turned back to Linda, "Look, he was given the green light and frankly, he could have done a lot worse. Hell, I'd do you right now if we had time, but we'd better get dressed. I hope you like your suit"

Linda held up the suit, "Really? I heard these were 200 dollars. Gene paid for this? It's gorgeous. I'm not going to have to do him, am I?"

Marilyn laughed. "I think we are the eye candy for the signing of the deal tonight." She said, "but we'd better keep these on tonight or we might be walking bow-legged tomorrow."

Arnie whistled seeing the three women drop their robes on the bench and approach the large hot tub. Linda was stunning in her green bikini, barely covering her assets. Marilyn proudly strutted over in a yellow suit with her breasts jiggling as she walked. But, most attention was paid to Jessica in the bright red strings unable to contain her assets. Her slit was clearly visible as the half inch strip was buried between her lips. William stood and helped Marilyn in to sit next to him while Stuart hesitated before helping Linda get in. Gene stood and put out his hand helping Jessica in and put his arm around her as she sank into the hot, bubbling water.

"Here we are, soon to be partners in the second largest packaging company in the world. We have all the documents waiting to be signed and the hotel is sending Champaign for toasting, but I thought we would just relax a bit beforehand." Gene said. "Jessica, perhaps before you get settled, you could get us drinks?"

Jessica slid out of the tub and felt all eyes on her as she went to the bar, "What would everyone like?" She asked. She saw Linda jump up and come over to help.

Linda took the drinks to everyone, she heard the door to the spa unlock and a tall black man push a cart in with various appetizers. She saw him check out Jessica's red bikini covered body before seeing her face and recognition cross it.

"Thomas, you've been my personal attendant this week." Jessica said crossing over. She kissed him on the cheek and took over pushing the cart. "What would everyone like?" She said before grabbing money off the table and handing it to the man.

Stuart looked at the tall black man hold onto his wife's hand longer than necessary with his eyes studying his wife's tits and barely covered slit. 'What was that about?' He thought.

After they all were served plates by Jessica and Linda, they all relaxed and sipped their drinks, talking idly about the recent terrorist attacks in Europe, the upcoming election and how great the three girls look.

Jessica was surprised when she felt Arnie's hand sliding up her leg and between her legs. She saw Stuart looking and rather than push his hand away, she opened her leg allowing access. She closed her eyes feeling another man touching her where only two other men had ever been just a week ago, savoring the feeling. She was jolted out of the pleasant feelings when she heard the door unlock again and Thomas roll in a cart with the bubbly. She climbed out followed by Gene.

"Ladies. Gentlemen, perhaps we should dry off and get to business." Gene said climbing out of the tub and drying off as Jessica greeted Thomas pushing the cart with the ice bucket and glasses.

Ed handed out packets to the partners and Gene. Stuart and Linda sat in their robes on one of the lounge chairs and Marilyn sat by the bar.

William looked up from his, "What is this addendum? Public Relations Ambassador?"

Gene looked up, "It is a suggestion. It is by no means a deal breaker, but I feel we need an ambassador for the company. You know, to make clients feel welcome, more comfortable. I thought that Jessica would be the perfect person. Also, I purchased the top floor of the Excelsior overlooking the ocean as a welcome center. She could live there if she wanted, but it would also be a great place for clients and other friends to stay when in town."

Arnie looked at his partners and over at Stuart, then back to Gene. "You want Jessica full time?" He cleared his throat waiting for William or Joseph to speak up. "I mean, perhaps this doesn't fit into her agenda." He looked over at Jessica, "Did he talk to you about this?"

"No, I mean this is the first I heard of it." Turning to Gene, "What are you offering, for me to be the company whore full time?" She asked, her face turning red.

"Yes. Look, this isn't a bad deal for you. I don't know what your working arrangements have been, but a $250,000 annual salary can't be bad when it comes with a penthouse." Gene said smiling. Also, there's another piece. William, you've been having Marilyn drive you places. Here tonight, in fact?" Seeing William nod, he continued, "I'd like to donate a car to the fleet for her personal and business use. I just don't think you should be picking up a partner in the company in a 1996 Corolla." He said looking at the brunette. He tossed the Maserati keys to her. "I arranged for the lease company to transfer the title to us."

The stunned Marilyn caught the keys, "What? This isn't necessary. I like my Toyota." Looking at William and Gene waiting for her to accept them, she mumbled, "Ok, I do like the way it rides. Thanks." She finished blushing.

Arnie piped up, "Fine, I have no issue with the car. And perhaps Marilyn can give me a ride periodically...I'm sorry, that sounded dirty. I meant that in a transportation sense only." He looked at her apologetically, "but, the quarter million for a...you know."

William piped up, "I have no issue with it. Crap, the entire proposition screams write-off to me." He leaned forward and signed the papers.

Joseph shrugged as he looked at Stuart and also signed.

Arnie looked hard at Jessica and then over at Stuart before looking back at his partners. Seeing them sign, he also shrugged and put pen to paper.

After signing all the papers, Ed gathered them up and shook everyone's hand and headed to the locker room to change. Stuart looked around at the men and Jessica lounging in their robes and was bursting to scream out loud, but everyone seemed to take the whoring out of his wife permanently as business as usual, so not knowing what to do strode into the locker room.

Ed greeted him, "Holy fuck, Jessica available 24 7? Oh my God, I hope I get to tap that. You sure don't look happy about that. Come on, admit it. You'd fuck her in a flash." He said before pulling on his street clothes.

As they came out, they saw Marilyn and Linda waiting at the door. "They're not coming?" Stuart asked Marilyn looking over at the four men and his wife.

"They'll be along, I guess there's a few things they want to go over before heading home." She replied studying Stuart's face. She took his arm, "Come on, be a gentleman and escort us ladies back up so we can change."

Stuart turned and looked at Carol listening to Gene as he was speaking intensely before taking the brunette's and Linda's arm and leaving.

********

Entering the suite, Marilyn grabbed Stuart, who looked like he was ready to explode. "Relax, I'm sure Carol will make the right call. She is a smart girl, smarter than those men think, and perhaps smarter than you think she is." She turned to Linda, "Perhaps you should get us something to drink." She looked back at Stuart, "I want you to sit down. I think you need to get your head on straight before you head home." She accepted the glass form Linda and watched a Stuart downed the entire tumbler of bourbon.

Linda took the glass from the distraught man and looked at Marilyn. "I think we should get home since I know what he needs."

"Yeah, I can see that." Marilyn said, pointedly looking at the man's pants. "You don't need to go home, we have the place for a while. Trust me, they won't be up anytime soon."

"What? What do you mean? Fuck it, never mind. I know what you mean." Stuart said bitterly.

Linda looked at Marilyn, "You want to help me distract our boy here?" She smiled ruefully as she and Marilyn led Carol's husband into her bedroom.

Stuart looked back and forth between the two beauties and groaned when Marilyn pulled a red bikini out of the robe's pocket and tossed it on a chair, before shrugging off her robe. "Sweetie, Linda and I are here to make you forget all about whatever is bothering you."

********

Jessica listened to Gene and tried to fathom how he could suggest that in front of her husband without letting the partners know Gene was already aware who her husband was. "I understand, but I need time to think about it. I appreciate the offer." She replied.

"Ok, gentlemen, now that that is out of the way. Remember when you were kids and you swore a sacred oath to your friends? What did you do?" Gene asked, looking at the three other men.

Joseph responded, "Sure, we pricked our fingers and mixed out blood together, became blood brothers, so what?"

Gene looked at all three in turn, "I came up with a terrific way to seal deals. Rather than mixing blood, perhaps we could mix other fluids, and Jessica has volunteered to be our receptacle. You know, become cum brothers." He nodded to Jessica.

Jessica stood up and shrugged off her robe, revealing what the partners had fantasized about since seeing her in the sheer dress. She walked naked over to the lounge and lay back with her legs spread. She looked each of them in the eye as she slid a finger along her wet slit. She grinned seeing the reactions as her fingers plunged inside her.

Gene looked at the blonde beauty and back at the others. "Ok." He said holding up his fist, "Just like when we were kids, we draw for turns at that pussy over there. But this time, long straw goes first."

After the three men drew, Arnie whooped, "It looks like you guys get seconds." He tore off his robe and yanked down his shorts and climbed between those beautiful legs. He thought how great it was that his employee's wife was spread open beneath him as she grabbed his hard cock and pressed it against her cunt as he thrust into her.

Jessica looked up at the older man and felt his eagerness, his raw desire looking at her. She grabbed his ass as he pounded into her and felt her breasts flopping around on her chest, making him focus on those. "God, you feel so good, fuck me. I need your cum inside me." She panted as the man thrust his hips into her hard. She looked at William who had the next longer straw and licked her lips. She opened her mouth when the older man leaned over offering his cock.

Arnie watched his partner's cock disappear into the young blonde's throat and thought that perhaps Gene was right in hiring her full time. 'God, how would it be to take a lunch break and bury my cock in this every other day or so?' he thought.

William felt his cock go deep into Jessica's throat and thanked God for delivering her to his party. He saw her lips wrapped around his rock-hard cock and thought that not only was he going to fill her cunt with his sperm, he had to dump a load down that throat. 'Christ, she's talented. Does Stuart even know what kind of cash machine he has here? This chick makes all the other whores seem like amateurs.' He thought.

Jessica felt Arnie's ass clench and heard him grunt loudly as he spewed his cum inside her. She humped back, clenching her vaginal muscles, milking all his cum out of him. Soon he pulled out and staggered over to the hot tub and William pulled out of her mouth and climbed between her legs.

"Ok, Jessica, let's add to the deposit my friend left." He said as he rammed his prick into her. He felt the slick hole, still tight, still hot as he thrust into her watching her tits slosh with every stroke. He reached down and grabbed the left one, finally feeling what he dreamed about. "Christ, you're one hot bitch. I really hope you accept our offer." He grunted as he closed his eyes feeling the pleasure on his cock and Jessica's hands on his ass pulling him into her.

Jessica felt a cock press against her lips and saw Gene's cock waiting to get attention. She eagerly opened her mouth and felt the familiar shape, the fat shaft with the bulging vein and allowed him to begin pumping into her throat, fucking her face. She let go of William's ass and pulled Gene's ass as he thrust his hips. She felt her pussy tingle, then almost burn as she writhed under the penile onslaught and exploded, almost passing out from the attention.

William grinned seeing the beautiful young wife flopping around in pleasure and with a final thrust, shot jet after jet into her womb, pressing his pelvis as hard as he could against hers. "God! You are one great fuck." He said as he pulled out of her and went over to the hot tub to join Joseph.

Gene slipped his cock out of her mouth and instead of climbing between Jessica's legs, turned her over, so her ass was in the air and face pressed to the cushion. He lined up his cock and drove it into her.

Jessica moaned, feeling used by a third man. "Yes, fuck me. Use me, fill me with your cum. Yes, yesssss." She panted as she felt the powerful man aggressively attack her well-used cunt. As he reached around and grabbed her tits, they both grunted in unison and ground against each other as they came. Jessica felt her cunt oozing the men's cum as she milked all she could from the older man's cock. Feeling a hand on her head, she looked up and saw Joseph's cock and balls nestled in grey pubes right in front of her face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds