Corporate Mergers Pt. 05

After straddling the lounger, Joseph lifted Jessica's head up, "My turn. Suck my cock and get ready for the biggest load you've ever had." Joseph said, "I was screwed, drawing the short straw, but you're really going to get screwed since I had to watch." He pulled her head onto his cock and lay back as the hot blonde reached up and stroked his balls as her mouth engulfed his cock. "That's it, babe, get me to the brink, then I'll dump my load in that pussy of yours. God, yes! I love a great cocksucker." He moaned.

Gene, William and Arnie all looked over at the girl's ass up in the air; her breasts swaying as she deep throated their partner. William looked at Gene, "I was hoping you'd share her with us. When I first saw her, I considered just fucking her myself." He glanced back at that pretty pink asshole wiggling in the air and turned back to Gene, "So, did you fuck that ass? Really? Is it as sweet as it looks?"

Gene nodded, "It's incredible, actually. When Joseph's done, help yourself." He turned to Arnie, "I'm sure you want a piece of that also. We have all night, and the little blue pills sure are powerful. God I want to shake the hand of the man who invented that."

Joseph felt himself getting close and as much as he loved shooting his cum in a woman's stomach, he pushed Jessica's head off his cock and climbed behind her and shoved his slick cock into the girl's slimy cunt. He grabbed those ass cheeks and thrust his hips hard into her. Seeing that cute anus, he pressed his thumb into her and groaned, hearing her squeal. Her soft grunting as he buried his thumb in her ass triggered his long awaited eruption deep inside her, splashing his cum into the pool deposited by his business partners. Collapsing on top of the girl he sighed, "Fuck! You are the best fuck ever. I hope we can do this again, soon. I'd love you to take my load in your mouth."

Jessica felt like a piece of meat as the oldest partner slid his cock out of her pussy and after slapping her on the ass, went and climbing in the Jacuzzi. She rolled off and cupping her sopping twat, headed for the women's changing room, "I need to clean up. I'll be back, gentlemen." She said seeing all eyes on her.

********

"Told you." Linda said as Stuart pushed Marilyn to her knees and shoved his cock into her ass. She opened her legs wider as the brunette pressed her mouth to the slick cunt in front of her. "God, yes. Lick my pussy. That man has pounded it so much, kissing to make it better is exactly what it needs." She moaned.

Stuart wondered why he never fucked Carol's ass before. He loved the incredibly tight grip both Linda's and Marilyn's ass had on his cock. He imagined the four old men all taking turns with his wife, or perhaps all at once as the three boys did at the lake. He thought about her job offer. Her becoming a full time whore and perhaps having to book time to fuck her. How would that work, her married and living in the penthouse with visiting men. He brought himself back to reality and looked down at the sight beneath him, and found himself pounding hard into the woman's ass as he came for a third time that evening. "Fuuucccck. God your ass feels good." He gasped as he felt his cock spasm spurt after spurt into the smooth rectum. He pulled out and lay on his side watching the woman's tongue flick across Linda's clit, her hands caressing her tits and sighed. "God, you two are beautiful. I've never seen two women together." He said as he stroked his semi hard cock.

Linda looked over, "Christ, Marilyn, he's still not soft." She felt the woman's fingers slide into her pussy and gasped, "Fuck him, keep doing that, don't stop." She stroked the silky brown hair, "Yes, yes...that's it. Oh my God! Ahhhhhhh...ahhhhh...aahhh, yessss." She panted as she felt Marilyn take her aroused clit gently between her teeth.

Marilyn climbed up and held Linda, stroking her hair. "Should I come home with you to let you have some rest tonight?" She asked looking as Stuart's full-blown erection. "Did he take any pills tonight?"

Linda groaned seeing him hard again, "No, he's been that way all week. Let's get showered and, yes. I'd love it if you could stay with us tonight." Linda rolled over on top of the naked man and kissed him, "We're getting you in the shower and we'll take this up at home." She said as she rolled off him and pulled him to his feet. "Come on Marilyn, we'll all fit."

********

Jessica felt like she'd run a marathon and glanced at the clock. '3 fucking AM?' She thought, 'Those men are old enough to be my grandfather and they fucked me non-stop.' She looked at the rumpled bed and felt a flash of jealousy thinking about Linda and Stuart fucking, but them shook her head realizing how much sperm got injected into her pussy, in her ass and down her throat by the four partners. She dropped her robe and headed to the shower, but hearing Gene say something she stopped.

"How are you?" Gene asked. "You sure were the center of attention tonight."

Jessica grimly smiled, "I'm so sore, I don't want anything near my holes for a week."

"Sorry, I sort of encouraged them. You looked so beautiful while they were all over you." Gene said, "I want you to sleep in my bed tonight after you shower. I hope you consider our offer. I'd like this not to be our last night together."

She watched as the grey-haired man headed to his room. 'God, I forgot about the offer. A quarter million. But to be a full time whore. Fuck!' She turned on the hot water and climbed in to rinse the smell of men off her.

********

Stepping out of the hotel, Jessica looked over and saw Marilyn pull up in her white Maserati. Marilyn jumped out and ran over and hugged the blonde. "You look terrific. I felt horrible leaving you with those men last night, but are you ok?" She looked in the girl's eyes, "Are you?"

"I'm good. I sure didn't get much sleep last night. I really don't regret the last week, but letting the partners...I think that might just make it tough on Stuart knowing that." She sighed. "Where's Stuart? I thought he would pick me up, or is he upset with me?" She asked.

Marilyn sighed, "He's a bit bothered by the last week, but he's waiting for you at home. I told him I needed to take you back to Mr. Stevens' to pick your stuff up. Remember? Your wedding rings; your clothes?"

Jessica looked at her hand and back at her friend. "I guess I need those." She said softly.

"I wondered about that. Come on, let's drive around and talk." Marilyn said.

"You look good in this car," Jessica said looking over, "better than your Corolla?"

"Is that what's on your mind?" Marilyn asked, "Sure. The car's great, but I feel somewhat bad about driving it." She looked over quickly. "I mean, I am driving this because of you. I feel guilty driving this knowing what you had to do." She said softly.

"Nonsense. You are driving this because Gene saw that you've been schlepping William around and thought he should be driven around in style. You do look good in this and deserve it." Jessica shot back.

"Ok, but it will be a long time before I forget the events leading to this being assigned to me." Marilyn said, "But I need to know something. Did you accept their offer?"

Jessica sighed, "No. It really wasn't a decision. This was an aberration. I'm not really cut out to be a whore. Last night I felt like Lady Macbeth, but it wasn't blood I was trying to wash out." She looked out the window at the passing buildings, "I told Gene last night and he wasn't happy about it, but didn't push it. He actually just held me until we fell asleep."

"You slept in his bed? I thought his girls never slept with him?" Marilyn blurted.

"I know. The last two nights. Actually, I never felt like I was cheating on Stuart until that. There was something more than lust between Gene and me. It was actually very intimate." Jessica said.

"Carol, it is Carol now? I'm really proud of you. I prayed you wouldn't take it." Marilyn said happily.

"I guess it is Carol, I've thought of myself as Jessica for the last week, but feels like a year. I actually prefer Jessica. I'm not sure I want to be Carol anymore. Sorry, I'm rambling." Jessica sighed. "Anyhow, I'm flying to New York to meet with someone. Gene says he knows someone that would love to meet me." Chuckling, she continued, "As a person, not as a whore."

"Ok, Jessica it is. What is it about? A job?" Marilyn asked.

"I'd rather not say because if it doesn't pan out. Anyhow, I still have the kids. I cannot believe there's a class of 5 year-olds waiting for me on Monday. Wow! I will definitely have to adjust my persona for them."

Marilyn laughed, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure you'd be a hit during the meetings with the fathers, but maybe not so much with the mothers. Then again..." She said looking over with a smile. "I'm glad about one part of this. I really enjoyed meeting you."

They saw William waiting on top of the steps as they pulled up. Marilyn turned to Jessica, "You want to wait here? If it's uncomfortable..."

"No, I'm good. It's not like he is ever going to look at me without thinking about...never mind, let's go." Jessica said as she opened the door. Walking up the stairs she accepted William's hand and his warm embrace.

"It's good to see you again, Carol. I cannot thank you enough for all we put you through. You did end up saving our company. I hope you were able to get sleep after we left." He added as he released the girl. "Come on in, I have lunch ready. Marilyn, so good to see you, Robert is making your favorite meal."

"His famous omelet? Jessica, you've never had an omelet until you've had his." Marilyn said excitedly.

"Jessica? You prefer that over Carol?" William asked, "It does suit you."

"I guess I need to decompress from the last week, anyhow it doesn't matter, I'm the same person."

Getting up, Jessica looked around, "Where is this Robert? I'd like to complement him. Marilyn, that was the best omelet ever."

"Why don't you take Jessica to Robert, I'll go get her rings." William said to Marilyn as he turned to go into the study.

Jessica and Marilyn left the kitchen and headed to the study where they saw Jessica's dress and thong folded up, with an envelope on top. Jessica thought how embarrassed she would have been a week ago having her underwear on display in a strange man's house.

William stood up, "I need to know. Did you consider our offer? I think you would be terrific as our ambassador." He said looking at the blonde feeling his cock twitch remembering her holes and how great it felt.

"Thanks, it was a very generous offer, but I'm not sure I can take it. Stuart would have an issue with that and I need to get back to my normal life. It was fun while it lasted, though." She said stroking the man's face. She picked up the pile and turned to William, "Thank you for lunch, hang onto Robert. And thanks for letting me help you out. It was fun, but time to get back to the real world. Marilyn, shall we go?"

Marilyn nodded noticing the young girl made no motion towards the envelope containing her wedding ring. "Sure. William, thanks for lunch. I'll see you Monday morning?"

Marilyn sadly looked at the girl walking up the walk to her house, carrying her bundle. She waved back as Jessica stopped at the door and waved at her before opening it and going in. She looked at the closed door wondering...

********

Linda walked into the den, "Stu, are we going to Steven's annual party?" Seeing him look distraught, "I know. We don't have to go. I'll RSVP with regrets. I'm sure he'll understand." She said coming in and sitting down. "What's on?"

Stuart put his arm around the redhead and picked up the remote. "Some new series on HBO. It's called 'Amber! Alert.' The guide says a brilliant FBI profiler named Amber heads a team of agents who help out the locals find missing kids..." He watched the rating appear followed by the welcome N and SSC notifications.

Linda laughed, "Yeah, you love the nudity and sex in these HBO series. Who's in it?"

"No idea, never looked." His jaw dropped when Carol's face appeared on the screen before showing her smoothly flipping a much bigger man onto the pavement. He looked at Linda after seeing the actress' credit appear, 'Jessica Miller' before moving on to the other cast members.

Linda muttered, "Oh Christ. I'm going to need Marilyn to come over."

********

Ron quickly hit record on his Tivo before picking up the phone. "Ron, get the fuck over here now and pick up Steph...You'll see. Fuck yes, really important." He put the phone down grinning seeing Jessica's face on the screen. A few clicks of the remote later, he had record series set.

********

Thomas walked into the employee lounge and plopped down. "Fuck, my feet are sore. Jer, do you have water over there?" He said before looking at the TV. "What's on?"

Sarah replied, looking up from her her book, "Nothing, it's sort of just been background noise."

Jerry laughed, "She's just jealous. You should see this fucking chick. She's fucking hot." He said handing Thomas a bottle of water.

Thomas sat up with a start, "Fuck me! That's her. That's the bitch in the penthouse last year I told you about. Fuck me!" He laughed. "I had no idea she was a fucking actress, but I should have known. A chick like that had to be someone. Man, I cannot believe I got to fuck that." He said, looking at his co-workers with a grin.

********

Bill couldn't believe his eyes seeing what he'd come to call his 'Beautiful Blonde Angel' on the screen. He reached for the phone, but his friends never believed him when he told them what that Angel did for him that night. They'd never believe him now.

********

William rolled off Julie and got up to pee in the bathroom. As he peed, he looked out at the lights of a fairly large ship cruise across the ocean and thought about what a great perc it was having the company ambassador living here. As he padded back in, he saw the slender blonde sitting up watching the TV. He looked over at it and laughed, "I'll be dipped in shit." He said, looking at those perfect breasts bouncing under the actor. Seeing Julie looking at him questioningly, "I knew her...once." He said looking back remembering.

********

Gene picked up the phone, "I am...I'm watching her right now. She's great, I know. You're welcome. No, no, you don't owe me. In fact, I'm indebted to you. Yes, she is. Listen, I have to go, but this really looks like it's going to be as big as 'Entourage.'" Gene put down the phone and looked at the screen. 'Jessica, you were the only one. I'm really proud of you.' He thought sadly as he watched the flawless beauty on the TV.

********

"Honey? Didn't you say we needed to watch something tonight on HBO?"

Marilyn came in from the kitchen wiping her hands. "Yes. Something called 'Amber Alert.' Is it on? Remember my friend Jessica? She said she got a part in a new series and we should watch. I'm so excited." She said as she sat down. "She's blonde and has a great body, I'm sure we'll see her, but just keep your eyes open." She watched intently as the ratings screen faded out and screamed, seeing her friend's face full on the screen in front of her. "Holy shit! She just said she got a part, not the lead!" She hugged her husband hard before sitting back up. "I am so happy for her. I have to call her and yell at her for not warning me." Marilyn said happily, as she clutched her husband's arm, her eyes glued to the TV.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds