Could You Be Mine? Pt. 02

"RJ?" I heard her flick the bathroom light off behind me.

"Hmm?" I walked right up to the bedside table and peeked behind it.

"Looking for something?"

"Yeah, it's no big deal, I'll look for it in the morning," I turned around and a million brain cells spontaneously went super nova.

Ellie was leaning against the wall, totally naked, with her arms crossed.

"Are you sure it's no big deal?" She arched an eyebrow, "You seem pretty stressed about it..."

"I lost something... um... kinda important, but it's okay, I can--" I couldn't talk anymore, Ellie had shifted her arms, which pushed her breasts up enticingly.

"How important?"

I hung my head, "It's something that I got for you. I thought it was here, but I, uh..."

"It's not like you to be so careless," she frowned, "Maybe you should've kept a better eye on it."

Hang on a second. "Ellie?" I walked towards her. The corner of her mouth was twitching upwards.

"Yes, RJ?"

"You know what I was looking for, don't you?" I stretched out an arm and planted it against the wall, right next to her head.

She shrugged, "Was it maybe..."

She uncrossed her arms and stroked her chin with her left hand. The glint of something very familiar came off her ring finger, "...this?"

"Ellie Calder, you THIEF!" Oh my god, I love this woman and I love how she keeps me off balance
.

She laughed, "Technically, you got this for me, so I didn't steal it. That's why I was crying by the way, when you walked in. I couldn't quite believe it when I saw it... it took my breath away, I mean, not just the ring -- which is beautiful -- but what it signified."

"Technically, this means you accept my intended proposal of marriage," I pressed her up against the wall. Her sharp intake of breath pretty much killed me it was so sexy.

Our faces were a hair's breadth apart.

"Will you marry me?" I whispered.

"Yes," Ellie breathed out, "A million times, yes."

My heart did a cartwheel, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, RJ..."

"Because it's only been a couple months..."

"I would have said 'yes' the first week we met."

Those words, and the look that came with it, were enough to stop a herd of stampeding elephants. I love her, I love her, I love her.

I gave her a deep, long kiss, "I forgot something..."

Ellie's eyes were a stormy, smoky, blue, "It can wait..."

"When one proposes, one is supposed to... kneel..." I slowly got down on my knees, kissing her body as I went. Her breasts, her nipples, her stomach. The tremors of her limbs and the sighs that she made were exquisite reminders of what I thought I'd lost.

Moments later, my mouth reached its destination; my nose was buried in her scent. My tongue sought out her clit. Ellie leaned back against the wall and opened her legs. "Oh god yes, RJ, just like that," she panted.

My tongue circled, and licked, and circled, and licked. I felt her fingers gripping my hair. I closed my lips around her clit and applied pressure. Ellie moaned, in that deep, low way that I loved. My mouth expanded its area of coverage and I made love to her sex. I felt Ellie's legs buckle a little and I knew she was close. I drove my fingers into her and she cried out.

I held her as she came and carried her to our bed. I brushed her hair off her face and kissed her. Her eyes stayed closed for a while, but she was smiling. My hands coasted up and down her body.

"Hmmmmm, honey, the things you do with that mouth of yours..." Ellie took one of my hands and laced her fingers with mine.

"I'm so glad you like it."

"Will you still do that to me when we're old and creaky?"

I licked her earlobe and nicked it with my teeth, "The tongue is a muscle, just like any other. I have no intention of letting it atrophy."

"Lucky me..." her eyes opened at last and she smiled again.

We lay there, breathing each other in. Ellie slowly undressed me and reached between my legs. She raised an eyebrow, "RJ, you're so wet... hmmmm..."

"It's pretty much a permanent state of being when it comes to you."

"Lucky me..." Ellie said in my ear before she shifted lower.

"Ellie," I was mesmerized by the way her hair trailed a path over my skin as she moved, "Ellie..."

"Mmm?"

"I need you to fuck me," I said. I wanted her to completely possess me. I wanted her to claim me as hers. And it was something Ellie has come to do very, very well.

Ellie ran a warm, hard tongue up my slit, "It'd be my pleasure."

I could hear my pulse accelerate. My entire pelvic area was humming in anticipation of my lover's touch. I watched Ellie ready herself. She hovered over me, her nose inches from mine, "Ready, handsome?"

I nodded. She gave me a kiss and her breasts and nipples scorched two grooves of sexiness against my skin. I widened my legs as I felt the head of the cock against my opening.

"Who do you belong to?" Ellie held her position.

"You..." I growled as she thrust into me. My skin cells exploded with celebration.

"I didn't hear you..." Ellie's tongue lashed against my breasts.

"You!" I panted, "I belong to you. Always." I almost couldn't get the last word out because Ellie was giving me the deepest, hardest fucking I'd ever experienced. I couldn't really remember, but it was possible that my feet didn't touch the bed until I came. It was the sweetest yet most savage sex I'd ever had with anyone. In truth, no one came close to the way Ellie topped me. I loved it.

"Good answer," Ellie whispered in my ear as I recovered, "Because I don't want anybody else."

Hours later, Ellie and I moved through our Sunday morning enveloped in the sheer delight of our reunion. I loved seeing the ring on her finger, and I couldn't believe I almost derailed the whole thing.

"You know," Ellie observed as she leaned back into me on the couch, "I think maybe the whole melodrama with Alice was actually a good thing."

I wrapped my arms around her, "I sincerely doubt it." Ellie and I couldn't stop touching one another. I didn't think I could crave intimacy with her any more than I already did, but crave it I did. My forearm buzzed with happiness as she grazed her fingers up and down my skin.

"No, listen," she rested her head against my shoulder, "You've been saying how everyone's been betting on you freaking out and dumping me right? But look what happened! Your super-model ex came onto you and you said 'no.' How much more proof do people need that you're not going anywhere?"

"I guess so. I still can't believe she showed up at your apartment!"

"She felt terrible -- because she hit on you and it was all caught on tape and made people jump to all the wrong conclusions. It wasn't an easy thing she did, talking to me about it... I think she has feelings for you."

I shook my head, "I had no clue she felt that way. I definitely don't... won't..."

"I know, honey," Ellie kissed me under my jaw.

"I'm kind of glad she was the one who told everyone nothing happened."

"It helped, big time. We should thank your dad, too... he helped," Ellie gave me a kiss.

"I think he was happy to get rid of me... He was in Miami with his girlfriend. You were right, by the way!"

"WHAT? Really? Was she nice?"

"She seemed nice. I met her for all of two minutes. I should let Dad know that everything worked out, actually..." I didn't want to move off the couch, though.

"I owe Ian an update, come to think of it," Ellie got up to retrieve her cell phone from across the room, "Holy shit!"

"What?"

"I think we have a bunch of very curious people wanting to know what happened... I kind of miss not having a phone," she showed me her notification screen.

I raised my eyebrows, "Eighteen messages?!!! Jesus."

"They're mostly from Ian. Here, wait," Ellie got on the couch and snuggled back into my arms, "How about we try and kill about a dozen birds with one stone? Smile."

She took a photo of us and started typing.

"Spilling the beans?" I wrapped my arms and legs around her.

"Yup. Agree?"

"Agree. Ship it!"

Moments later, Ellie's photo of us was blasted out with a simple note: Happiest of Sundays… because she asked… and because I said 'yes'.


I could make you happy, make your dreams come true
There's nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of the earth for you
To make you feel my love.

Make You Feel My Love, Bob Dylan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds