Cuckold Chronicles: 19; Sam Pt. 6

We were about 5 miles from the complex, so I stopped for gas & a bathroom break. I figured Heather would want to freshen up before we got there. I filled up the car & pulled over in front of the store. We both got out to use the restrooms. Heather came over to me just as I was headed into the men's room. She pulled something from her purse & squeezed it into my hand, whispering to me, "Put these on while you're in there. Don't zip your pants, I'm going to check that you put them on."

I knew by the feel of the material that it was a pair of panties. I went into a stall and put them on after relieving my bladder. She had picked out a pair that said "Limp Dick" on the ass and had an arrow pointing down in the front. I went back to the car & Heather was already there, talking on the phone. I popped open the trunk & threw my boxers into my suitcase. Heather had packed my suitcase & I noticed there weren't any other boxers in there, just panties & an outfit with garters & stockings, and my heels of course. I closed the trunk and got back in the car. Heather was still on the phone. I started the car & was putting on my seatbelt when Heather put up her hand to stop me.

"He's back now. Hold on, I'll check." She slipped her hand inside my open fly & felt the panties. She leaned over as she spread open the zipper to look inside. "Yes, he has them on, I can see the arrow on the front. Ok, I'll see in about 10 minutes. We'll look for you at the office. I know Lover, I'll see you soon."

She hung up the phone with a smile on her face. "Zip up your pants Limp Dick, you want to get arrested? Sam will meet us at the office, we have to register the car. He says we're 10 minutes away. Don't forget to buckle up."

Sam was right, 10 minutes later we were on the grounds, following the signs to the office. Sam was standing out front waiting for us. I had barely stopped the car before Heather was jumping out, running to Sam's open arms. They were still kissing when I joined them. They finally took a break and Sam shook my hand.

"I'm so glad you guys are here. I've got some people that want to meet you. How was the trip Limp Dick?"

"It was fine Sir, Heather made sure I didn't get lost. I think she was excited about the trip."

"Well, I'm going to do my best to keep her excited. Now let's go inside so you can give them your car information. They'll give you a parking permit so you don't get towed. After that we can go get you guys settled in."

Five minutes later I'm driving across the complex to his unit. The 2 of them are in the back seat making out. Sam directed me to his alloted spot. After I parked, I pushed the button to pop the trunk & got out. I was headed to the back to get the bags when I heard someone knocking on the window from the back seat. I opened the door and Sam was sitting there, with Heather's hand rubbing his cock through his pants, his hand under her shirt, squeezing her breast.

"Did you forget about us Limp Dick? You are here to serve us, you will always open the door for us. Now get the bags and bring them in, I'll show you where they go. We're on the 3rd floor, room 316, to the left when you get off the elevator."

They got out, laughing at me and headed inside. I grabbed our bags, closed the trunk and followed behind them, kicking their door closed as I went. By the time I got to the elevator, they were already gone, so I pushed the button and waited for the next one. I got in and noticed something you don't usually see in an elevator; a pair of warm wet panties left on the floor.

They were in the living room when I came in. I sat the bags down & closed the door behind me. They both looked up when they heard the door close. Sam moved behind Heather, kissing her neck as he started ubuttoning her shirt. Heather pulled up the front of her skirt to show she lost her panties somewhere.

"Your room is down that hall, 1st door on the right. My room is at the end of the hall. I'll leave it to you to figure out which bag should go where. There are extra drawers in my room, so when you take the bags, unpack them & put everything away. Don't bother us until we call for you."

He took Heather's hand and started leading her down the hall. Heather stopped and looked back at me, blowing me a kiss, she said sweetly, "While you're putting your things away, get out of those clothes, we want to see you in your panties."

They disappeared into their room and I took my bag into my room. It was small but pratical. Just enough room for a bed, dresser with a TV on top. I stripped quickly and proceeded to put my things away. As I thought, there were no mens underwear, just panties, 2 lace outfits, 2 pairs of slacks, 2 dress shirts, socks and shoes, plus the heels. They were soon put in drawers or hanging in the closet. I went and got her bags and headed to their room. They were already naked laying on the bed kissing and caressing. Sam began working his way down her body as I unzipped her bag. Without a word from anyone, I went to work putting things away. Her moans told me he was doing a good job lapping at her hungry love box. Sam had ignored me while I was working, but Heather had seen me. Just as Sam started to climb up between her legs, she pointed at me and said, "We have an audience".

Sam turned and looked at me. He finally said, "Since you're here, suck my cock, get it nice and wet. You know whats going to happen, don't you. I'm going to fuck your wife. I bet you wish it was you, don't you? I'm going to be the one that gets to feel her soft skin, suck on her lovely nipples, making them hard and tight. I get to feel her velvet-like pussy with my hard cock. When she dreams at night, you know she dreams about my cock, not your little limp dick. Thats good, Bitch, now slather it up real good and guide it in. Man, Limp Dick, this feels great. Look at your wife's face. Look at it! You think she would look like that if it was your patheic little dick in here? Now kiss my ass and get out. I have a hot woman here & I intend to fuck her senseless. I'll let you know when you're needed again".

I kissed his ass and took my leave. Sam had never been this forceful with me before. I liked it but now I wasn't sure what would happen when we met his friends. I'll have to find some time to speak to him about that. I went out to the car and brought in our ice chest. It was full of sodas for the drive and beer for when we got to wherever we were headed. I took it out to the balcony and looked around. The place was beatiful. It had a golf course, which I figured it would. Hilton Head is world famous for it's links. We were on the 3rd floor, so I felt safe standing out there in just my panties, although it was a bit cool so I wouldn't be out there long.

I had just finished a beer and having a cigar when I heard Sam call for Limp Dick. They had been going at it for at least 45 minutes. The place was a mess. Their clothes were thrown everywhere. The top sheet and comforter were on the floor and the fitted sheet was a tangled wad in the middle of the bed. Sam was on his back and Heather had her head cradled in the crook of his arm, gently kissing his fingers.

"Time to go to work, Limp Dick. You better start with her. I gave you 3 loads to lick up."

As I crawled onto the bed, Heather slowly spread her legs, revealing the biggest mess I had seen since the party in the Islands. I started lapping and sucking, cleaning her from mid-thigh to her very red abused honey pot. Heather was cooing and kissing Sam as I worked. She finally pushed me away with her foot and I started cleaning Sam's over worked cock. He was almost as messy, with fluids down to his mid-thigh as well. After a few minutes, he pushed me away as well. I got off the bed and kneeled at the foot.

"Your wife wants a smoke so we're going out on the balcony. Change these sheets and make the bed. Fold our clothes neatly and set them aside somewhere. The room needs to be aired out. Since it's too cold to open the window, get the air freshener from the bathroom and spray it around in here. When you're finished with all that, put your boxers back on & come find us."

I was sitting on the balcony 15 minutes. Sam handed me a beer and got one for himself. Heather had been sitting on Sam's lap, wrapped up in a blanket. She got up and stepped just inside the door. She took a chair from the dining room table and came back to sit down.

Sam took another swig of beer and looked at me. "I wanted to touch base with you. I know I said a lot of mean things in there & I just want to know if I'm acting the way you wanted me to. Do you really want me to treat you this way? Did I overstep some boundry? We need to be open about this."

Heather chimed in as well. "I told him I thought he did a good job, taking control like that. He just wants to make sure he didn't go too far, that's all."

I took a drag off my re-lit cigar and looked at Sam. "You did great Sam. I'm always amazed at how much you think about my feelings and how much you don't want to screw up like someone else did. I really liked the things you said and how you said them. However, it made me think about a couple things we need to discuss. First, If you treated me like that now, with just Heather watching, what is going to happen when we meet your friends. I understand they already know about us. The other thing is, I don't ever want to be on the other side of a door when you're with Heather. I want to be able to watch or peek if I want to. Of course, if I'm being punished for something, then I would understand being denied that pleasure. I peeked in several times while ya'll were in there. The look of pleasure on Heather's face is what makes all this worthwhile for me. I won't allow that to be taken away from me. So I say, keep doing what you are doing."

"I get what you're saying. The door will stay open, I have no problem with that. As for Max & Rita, we are having dinner with them this evening. We have 6 o'clock reservations. I'm going to take a shower. Why don't you 2 go to your room and enjoy each other, even talk if you want, haha. We have to leave in about 2 hours. Heather, I'd ask you to shower with me, but I need to recoup and I'm guessing you could some recovery time yourself. I'll let you know when the shower is free. Dress tonight is casual, so what you were wearing when you got here will be fine. Try not to soil your panties, Limp Dick, I already told them what ones you will be wearing."

Sam got up and kissed Heather as he passed through. Heather stood and put her hand out to me and led me to my room. When we got to my room, Heather dropped the blanket and got into bed under the covers. She was only wearing her panties, so I dropped my boxers and joined her. She started covering my face with soft warm kisses. My hands were roaming all over her body and she was cooing at the softness of my touch. I had my face buried in her heaving breast when she stopped me, pushing me back a little. While she stroked my face, she whispered, "You know the rule Darling, if you make a mess on me, you have to lick me clean." It was at that moment I realized I had been rubbing my limp dick up against her pussy. She reached down and slipped her hand onto my semi-hard prick. It was now in a Heather sandwich, with her wet pussy and her hand. I started humping harder and faster and kissing her with just as much urgency. Heather had started moaning from the pressure being put on her clit. "Come on Honey, don't stop. Are you thinking about fucking me? Maybe you're remembering how it used to feel being inside me? Or are you thinking about watching another man take your wife to new heights? How would you like to be loaned out? If things click tonight, I might send you to Rita's place so they can play with you. Would you like that?"

That was all it took to send me over the edge. I made a mess on her stomach from her navel to her mons. I had had my face plastered to her tits the whole time she was egging me on. As I was recovering, I felt my hair being pulled back at an awkward angle. I looked up and saw Heather stroking Sam's cock. They both were smiling as Sam took over for her. He was jerking his cock hard and fast. It didn't take long for him to add to the mess I had already made. Even though he had already cum 3 times that day, that I know of, he still had enough man juice left to put a generous load of spunk on her tits. He still had a grip on my hair, so I just watched him paint my wife's tits. He used his cock to smear it around a bit, then presented it to me to clean up. While I was cleaning Sam, he turned his attention to my cum splattered wife.

"I'm sorry Baby. Normally I would never do that to you. I respect you too much, but when I saw that he made that mess on you and I heard what you were saying to him, I couldn't resist giving him a little more to clean up."

"Don't worry about it Stud. As you said, I have my own personal cum slut to clean it up, plus I have to take a shower anyway. OK cum slut, you've cleaned him enough, get to work on me. Just lick me clean, don't try to arouse me."

Since I wasn't allowed to give her any pleasure, it didn't take long for me to clean her up. She used what I had begun thinking of as her "signature move", putting her foot on my shoulder and pushing me away. Without a word to me, she got up, kissed Sam, then disappeared into the bathroom.

I rolled out of bed & got dressed; Sam went to his room to do the same. We were chatting like old friends when we heard Heather call out for the Limp Dick. I found her in the bathroom, finishing her make-up. She looked at me through the mirror & smiled.

"I don't want to wear what I wore on the trip. Go pull out the skirt & blouse I brought. Wait for me in the bedroom. I'll be there in a minute."

Sam was already in the bedroom when I got there. He was laying on the bed, his head leaning against the headboard, hands behind his head, smiling at me. I pulled the outfit she asked for from the closet & hung it on the hook on the door. Heather came in with a towel wrapped around her.

Looking at Sam, she said, "What are you waiting for? Haven't you seen me naked enough today?"

"I can never see you naked enough times. I'm here because you have told me several times that your husband dresses you for your dates with other men. I wanted to see what he has to do. I want to watch him dress you for me. I want to see his eyes as he puts clothes on you that he knows I will be taking off later."

"You really are getting into this dominate humilating role aren't you? Well, lay back & enjoy the show. Ok my sweet little cuckold, get me some sexy panties." I went to the drawer and pulled out an emerald green thong with a matching bra. I crawled over to her as she let the towel fall to the floor. She held one foot up so I could slip the panty over her foot, then switching to the other foot to do the same. I pulled them up her tanned legs, stopping just before covering her love box. I looked up at her and she smiled & nodded her head. I kissed her womanhood and pulled them the rest of the way up. Turning to Sam, she said, "He just kissed my clean and fresh pussy goodbye. He knows the next time he sees it, it will be full of cum." Turning back to me, she held her arms out so I could slip on her bra. After I hooked it, she put her hand inside to settle her girls properly. "Black stockings" was all she said. I pulled them from the drawer as she sat on the side of the bed next to Sam. As I was rolling up the second one, Sam put his hand on her thigh. She picked it up and put it on his visably hard cock.

Once again, I got a one word order. "Blouse". I slipped it over her arms & started buttoning it from the bottom as she had taught me. She stopped me 3 buttons from the top, leaving a generous amount of cleavage exposed. I didn't need another order, the skirt was the only thing left except for the shoes. She stood up as I was kneeling down to pull it in place. I tucked in her blouse, zipped it up and fastened the hook that held it up. I crawled straight to the closet, bringing her black heels. Once they were on her feet, I gently kissed each shoe, then leaned back and awaited her whim.

Once again turning to Sam, she said, "The kisses on my shoes are his way of saying, "Go have your fun with my blessings." Well, was the show everything you thought it would be?"

"Oh my God Yes! I thought undressing you was erotic, but that was just as hot. Limp Dick, go down and warm up your car. I'm going to finish my drink & we'll be down in a few minutes."

Ten miutes later, they came out, walking with their arms around each others waist. I got out and opened the rear door for them. Heather didn't say much on the drive. Sam was giving me directions. I couldn't see their hands but from the movement of their shoulders, I knew there was some rubbing of body parts going on.

I pulled into the parking lot of a quaint little Mexican place. I opened their door for them and saw Heather's hand squeezing Sam very hard cock through his pants. He pulled his hand out from under her skirt as he got out.

A portly grey haired man hurried over to us as I followed them in. He offered his hand to Sam. "Sam, good to see you again! And with such a beautiful date too. Your friends are already here. I put them at your favorite table. Right this way please."

Max & Rita were indeed, waiting at the table. They were about the same age as Sam, mid to late 30's. Both seemed fit and above average in the looks department. They were sitting at large round booth in the far corner of the restauruant. It had a 5 foot high partition around it, with a swinging door to allow passage. Max stood up to greet us. After shaking Sam's hand, he motioned for Sam to slide into the booth, followed by Heather, then himself. That left me to slide in from the other side next to Rita. Well, not really next to her. They had their coats and her purse laying on the seat, giving me just enough room to sit down.

Sam leaned over and gave Rita a kiss on the lips that lingered just a bit too long in a normal dinner setting. Sam started the introductions. "Heather, this is Rita and her husband Max, very dear and close friends of mine. Guy's, this is Heather and her husband Dave. I know you both have a lot of questions about their lifestyle. Let's order some drinks & then we'll explain how it all works, agreed?" Since they all nodded affrimitive, Sam pulled a chain that was hanging from the light above the table. Sam saw the puzzled look on Heather's face and said, "This is a private table. The waiter won't come over here unless you pull that chain. It turns on a blinking light on the other side of this wall. We don't have to worry about someone coming and overhearing our discussion. Let's face it, this discussion isn't going to be G-Rated."

A waiter came by a minute later and we ordered our drinks, margaritas for the ladies, Sam & Max ordered Coronas and I asked for a Dos Equis.

After the waiter left, Max turned to Sam. "Sam, since you kissed my wife hello, I think it's only fair I get to kiss your girlfriend hello. Is that ok with you Heather? I'm not sure how all this works, do I have to ask Dave's permission?"

Heather & Sam started laughing at his last question. Heather answered his question by turning in her seat and kissing Max with more force than Sam had kissed Rita.

"Does that answer your question? I'll let Sam explain how things work with us. I'll clear the air and give you the basics first. My husband is a true limp dick. He has medical problems. He finds me lovers to give me what he can't. I love him dearly and we treat him the way we do because he wants us to. I know Sam told you he is wearing panties tonight. His panties always have his name of the day written on them. Limp Dick, stand up. Is the waiter coming yet? No? Good. Drop your pants, show our friends your panties."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds