Cuckold Chronicles: 19; Sam Pt. 6

Max and Rita started laughing when they saw the arrow pointed down toward my little limp dick. Heather did a motion with her fingers telling me to turn around. Sam told me to bend over a little to jut out my ass. I saw the waiter coming so I re-dressed quickly and sat back down.

Their laughter subsided a bit as the waiter served the drinks. Sam dismissed the waiter, telling him we would order in a few minutes. Sam spent the next 10 minutes telling them our story, with Heather slipping some clarification in when needed. Rita was giving them her rapt attention. I could see her arm flexing and moving slightly. I figured she was playing with Sam's cock as he spoke. Sam finally finished up, ending with telling them that he & I are friends, that we have lunch together, plays darts at the pub or just have a drink together.

Max took the sexual edge off the conversation by suggesting we order our food. Once the waiter was gone, Rita jumped in with her questions.

"Heather, I'm really curious about the panties you make him wear. You say they have his name of the day on them. I know he is Limp Dick today. How do you decide which one to give him each day?"

"Well, mainly in comes down to my mood, sometimes the circumstances dictate which ones. You see, some of his panties are just statements as to what he is. Some are his job description and some are things he will end up being by the end of the night."

"I don't follow. I thought they were just nasty names to humiliate him more."

"Explain it to her Limp Dick."

"Panty Boy, Limp Dick, Cuckold and Dickless are statements. That is what I am. While her lover is there, my job will be to serve them both as their Bitch and be the Clean-up Bitch. While he is there, at some point I will end up being their Cum Slut and having Cock Breath. Of course Heather has her own favorite names she likes to call me, regardless of what panties I'm wearing, like Panty Boy, Bitch and Limp Dick, in that order."

By the time I finished talking, I could see all four of them moving their hands under the table. Suddenly, Heather & Rita looked at each other & broke out laughing. Max seemed in the dark about it as much as I was.

"What's so funny?"

Sam was smiling when he said, "Heather got a little greedy. Seems she wasn't happy enough playing with your cock under the table, she decided to go after mine as well. Problem is, it was already occupied by Rita's hand."

Max joined them in their laughter. When he finally composed himself, he suggested, "Why don't we eat up & go back to our place & finish what we've started here. Heather has got me revved up now."

Heather jumped in at that point, putting a damper on his hopes for the night. "Not tonight, Hot Stuff. Between last night & this afternoon, a certain part of me needs some down time. Sorry boys, tomorrow for sure, but I need to rest tonight."

The waiter knocked on the door, annoucing he was there with the food. That brought a welcomed break to the conversation. Heather leaned over while the food was being served. She gave Max a soft kiss and whispered, " Sorry if I led you on about tonight. I'll make it up to you tomorrow, I promise."

"I'm going to hold you to that," he whispered back.

Once the server left, Rita was the one to get back to the topic at hand, no pun intended. "I'm so envious of you Girl. You have it all; a great loving husband, a great marriage, all the lovers you want and a cum slut to clean up after you've been with your lovers. I've been trying to get Max to lick me clean for years but he won't have anything to do with that. A man licking up all that cum and swallowing it? I think I might cum right now thinking about it. I was hoping to experinece it tonight. Sure you won't reconsider?"

"Sorry Hon. Tonight I just want to lay in bed with my boyfriend, falling asleep in his arms. Your place is just 2 doors down from Sam's, right? I've never done this before, but how would like to borrow the Limp Dick for the night? Not all night of course, just long enough to enjoy his tongue during a fantastic clean up job or two or three."

Sam interjected, "He's also very good at prep and fluffing if you'd like to use him for that."

Heather noticed the shocked look on my face. "Dave, is this alright with you? Be honest, do you mind being loaned out like this, without me being there? It's ok to say no if you don't want to go with them."

"As long as they call me names and make fun of me, I don't mind at all. As you said, you won't be needing me tonight."

Rita was just giddy with excitement. "I don't believe it! This is like Christmas morning all over again. Max, is this alright with you? We get to use a cock sucker and cum slut for the night. You don't have to worry about me asking you to eat me after sex, at least not til we go home."

Max had a big smile on his face as he nodded yes. Heather pulled up her purse and reached inside. She had something bundled up in her hand. She handed it across Sam to slip it into Rita's hand. When she opened her hand, I knew exactly what it was. My wife thinks of everything.

Rita picked it up and held it for the guys to see. "What the hell is this? Some sort of sling shot?"

"Tell her what it is and what it's for, Limp Dick."

"It's my Cuckold Sleeve, Maam. (See Cuckold Chronicles: Damon) It ties up my little limp dick and pulls it between my legs. It takes away any bulge that might have shown through my panties. It can be worn with or without panties. If I have to use the bathroom, I have to sit down like a girl, since I'm not much of a man anymore."

We were all finished eating by this time. Rita was unsure of her footing so she asked Heather, "So when do I take possession of the little cum slut? When do I start giving him orders?"

"Right now if you like. What do you have in mind?"

"Limp Dick, we're going to order some dessert. Take your sleeve and go to the bathroom. Put it on and come back. You'll be getting your dessert later at our place. I'm going to serve you a hot fresh creampie. Hopefully Max will make sure you get a couple of servings. Now go!"

They were all giggling as I left the table. When I came back, they were finishing their desserts. I started to sit when Rita put up her hand to stop me. She asked everyone to slide out so she could stand. Sam, Heather & Max all slid back into the booth, waiting to see what Rita had in mind. She snapped fingers and pointed to the wall next to her. I stepped over to where she indicated.

"Drop your pants, Bitch. I want to see this contraption on you."

I did as instructed, letting them fall to my feet, pulling my shirt up to expose my panties to all. Rita ran her hand over my groin, smiling more and more as she discovered it really did hide my manhood. She pulled my panties down to see the sleeve at work. "How does he pee with that thing on?" Heather answered, "There is a hole at the tip. His little wee-wee is pulled back so he has to sit. It's intended to prevent erections, but we don't have to worry about that, do we limp dick?" My new owner put her hand on my shoulder, turning me facing the wall. I could hear all 4 of them snickering as she suddenly gave me a sharp swat to each ass cheek. Finally she told me to get dressed. After I was seated, Sam said, "Give me the car keys Limp Dick. I'll drive your wife back to my condo. You belong to them til they send you back. Here's the extra key to my place. Try not to wake us when you come in. We'll see you in the morning."

Max tossed his car keys across the table, "You'll be driving us back to the resort. You don't speak unless you're spoken to. Now let's pay the bill & get home."

As we were paying Rita mentioned that our bill was much larger than theirs. Heather slipped her hands under both Sam and my arms and said loud enough for the cashier to hear, "When we go out, my husband always pays for my lover's meal. That's only right, isn't it?" They both broke out laughing as they walked outside. The young girl working as the cashier had a shocked look on her blushing face.

When we parted to head to the cars, Heather pulled me close to her. She kissed me lightly on the lips, saying, "I'll come visit you when you get back. Oh, be a good Bitch for them and don't wash your face until I tell you to. I want to see all that cum on your face." She kissed me again and took Sam's hand, walking to our car.

I followed my new owners to their car, opening the back door for them to get in. When we got back to the resort, Max showed me his allotted space to park. I saw my car already in the lot, so I knew they were in Sam's condo already. After letting them out, I locked the car & handed Max back his keys. I followed them to the elevator and we went to the 3rd floor. Rita wistfully ran her hand across Sam's door as we passed it, letting out a soft sigh.

Once inside, they took off their coats, handing them to me. I was impressed at how easily they filled their role as my Master & Mistress for the evening. They were standing in the living room kissing when I came back from hanging up their coats. Their condo was laid out the same as Sam's, so I knew my way around.

Rita broke the kiss and looked me over. "Strip, Limp Dick. I want you naked. Meet us in the bedroom and bring that sleeve with you. I want a better look at it."

By the time I joined them, Max had kicked off his shoes and Rita was just in her panties and bra, and the bra didn't stay on much longer. Rita was trying to unbutton his shirt while he was feasting on her lovely breasts. She wasn't polite in her orders. "Give me that sleeve, then undress him for me."

I handed her the little piece of material and finished taking off his shirt. I went to my knees and unbuckled his pants, pulling them off and sitting them aside. I made quick work of his socks and slowly pulled down his boxers, under the watchful eye of Mistress Rita, who was grinning like the cat that ate the carnary. Because he was already hard, I had to pull the waistband out and down to get past his veiny rod. When they were off, I stayed where I was, expecting him to make me suck it a bit. He was chuckling when he saw me staring at his cock. "This is what your wife was playing with tonight and what she is going to enjoy tomorrow." Then he tapped my nose with his cock and joined Rita on the bed. He crawled beween her spread legs and leaned forward to kiss her, then dove straight into her love pillows, licking, kissing and suckling before migrating down to her passion pit.

Rita motioned for me to come stand beside her. She smirked as she used a finger to lift my little limp dick up for inspection. "I can see why your wife needs to find cock somewhere else. Now show me how this thing goes on. She was starting to enjoy the effort Max was putting into his oral minstrations. Her hips started moving slightly, grinding into his face. I showed her how I pull open the elastic on the bag for my tiny balls and pushed them inside. I let her see the pee hole as I slipped the sleeve over my little dick, pulling the laces snug. After I pulled the laces between my legs I wrapped them around my waist and tied them off. Rita just smiled at me and dismissed me with the wave of her hand. "One last thing Bitch, is there anything you won't do, even if I order you to do it? Any things that are taboo?"

"I won't do anal, No children allowed and I won't get involved with scat play. I think that's it."

"That leaves a lot of open area to work with. Pick up our clothes and put them in the hamper, it's in the closet. We're going to be busy for a while. Go tidy up the kitchen, there's beer in the frige if you want. If you want to spy on us, be quiet about it. We'll let you know when we need you."

She turned her full attention to Max, pulling his head up to her mouth for a very passionate kiss. I picked up their clothes, emptied the pockets from Max' pants and tossed them in the hamper before I left the room. The kitchen was clean except fo a few dishes in the drainer, so I found where they belonged & put them away. I grabbed a beer and quietly walked back to the open door of their room.

Max was slowly sliding his cock into Rits's love tunnel. Rita was moaning and begging fo more, wanting it faster and harder, but I could see Max was just warming her up. I went out on the balcony for a smoke. It was colder out there now that the sun had gone down. I was really cold since I was only wearing my sleeve, so I snuffed out my cigar & went back in. I stopped at my discarded clothes & returned the stogie to the pack. I went to check on my new friends.

Max was now on his knees behind Rita, giving her what she wanted, a much harder, faster and deeper pounding than before. Her voice was getting louder with every thrust from her husband. They had been at it for about 30 minutes so I went back to the living room to pick up my clothes, they were still on the floor in the middle of the room. Just as I put my pants on the end of the couch, I heard what I can only describe as a bear growl, followed by a screech owl. I went back to the room and saw Rita laying on her stomach, gasping for air. Max was on his back next to her, struggling for air as well. Both were covered with a sheet of sweat. I could see a little cum trickling from Rita's velvet canal and Max' cock looked very slimy. I tried not to bother them as I slowly walked into the room to kneel at the end of the bed, awaiting the order to clean them up, but the movement caught Max' eye. He got off the bed and motioned for me to come to him. He looked me in the eye, smirked, then averted his eyes to his messy cock. I understood what he wanted so I went to my knees. I slathered him up good, licking and sucking to get him clean. He must have felt I had cleaned him as best I could because he pushed me back with a hand to the forehead. He crooked his finger, telling me to follow him. I started to get up, but he put a hand on my shoulder so I would stay down. I crawled behind him as he went in the bathroom. He turned on the light and stood in front of the toliet. He just stared at me, waiting. I finally got the idea and lifted the seat. He still stared right through me, so took his cock and aimed it at the bowl. I was still holding his cock as he let loose a steady flow of piss that took a solid minute to ebb away. He pulled my head forward and shoved his cock in my mouth for the last spurt and few drops that were left. Without a word, he turned and walked out. I put the seat back down and walked out to the bedroom.

Rita was awake when we left the bathroom. She had a big smile on her face. "I call dibs on using the Bitch next. Get over here Limp Dick, time for your dessert, a fresh homemade creampie." I crawled up on the bed and began licking and slurping at her messy cunt. There was a large amount for only one load. She used Heather's move to push me away; her foot on my shoulder. She got out of bed and just said, "Follow me." She had no reservations or embarassment, she just sat down on the toliet, spread her legs and pulled my head to her belly, just above her pussy. She stuck my hand down and positioned my fingers to where they needed to be and let loose her own stream of urine. When she was finished, she slid forward on the seat and pushed my head down to clean her. In a mocking tone, she said, "No need to waste toliet paper when I have a clean-up Bitch here, is there? Now get in there & get him hard for me. I want another fuck before I go to sleep. I've been spoiled by Sam & Max all week. I need one more go. You up for one more Baby?"

Max grinned as I started sucking him back to life. Rita pushed me out of the way and climbed onboard the Max Express. An hour later I was summoned. Rita was kneeling on the bed as Max stood next to the bed, waiting on me. I knelt in front of him I began my duty. When he was done with my mouth, he directed me to lay on the bed, face up. Rita threw her leg over my head and squatted over my face. Gobs of cum started dripping out, some hitting my open mouth but most landing on my cheeks and chin. She finally lowered herself down so I could lick the cum out of her pussy. She finally had had enough and got off the bed. She sent me out to get dressed.

They both came out to the living room wearing matching robes. Max came up to me and shook my hand. "I know this is the first time you've done this without your wife. How did we do in our part? Did we go too far? Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes Sir, I enjoyed it a lot. You guys were great. All I have to say is, I'm going to be a busy clean-up Bitch tomorrow."

Rita kissed my forehead, the only part of my face that was'nt covered in cum, and sent me on my way.

I silently let myself into Sam's condo. I peeked in their bedroom and they were asleep, spooning. Sam had a breast in his hand. I went to my room & got undressed. I took off the sleeve and put my panties back on. I dreamed that night of what new things tomorrow would bring.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds