Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 04

They had touched like that too?!?! Wtf?!?! My pussy was on the verge now, the fire deep inside was about to burst out of me. I stopped moving on his cock, having to use all my focus to hold back my impending release while still listening to his story.

"She started jacking me off while I pushed two fingers inside her. We were in a frenzy, but I knew I couldn't take it any further. I hadn't talked to you about it and I didn't want to risk upsetting you or ruining anything in our relationship. So after just a bit of trying to get each other off, I pulled back. She looked at me with so much excitement as I explained why we needed to stop. She seemed ok with it, but she had one more idea. She said, 'ok, we've established what is ok for us right now. But here, this will really put the cherry on top for Maddison. When you tell her about this later, give her these.' So, like she said, here. These are for you."

I watched as he grabbed his pants from next to him on the bed and pulled something out of one of his pockets. It was a small piece of fabric, which he threw on top of my face. I didn't take his dick out of my mouth as I grabbed it and unfolded it. They were panties! She had given him her panties while we were in the boutique! He had carried around her panties all day! While we sat at lunch she was also commando! While they made out on the train, she was grinding her naked pussy on his lap! She was ready and available for his touch all day!

That did it. I screamed into his cock as I came harder than I ever had in my life. My world exploded, with my untouched clit at the epicenter of the explosion. My stomach flipped, my entire body convulsed, my eyes rolled to the back of my head, my mouth pulled back off his cock for the first time in a while as my scream continued, and I fell backwards onto my carpet. I continued to spasm for what felt like hours or maybe even several sunlit days, unable to control my body as my entire world was focused on the pleasure coursing through my veins.

I was still shaking on the floor at his feet when he knelt down next to me. He picked me up in his arms and brought his mouth next to my ear. My body convulsed again in his arms as he picked me up and whispered "oh shit, and I haven't even gotten to the garden yet."

Christopher laid me on the bed as I finished shaking. My pussy still felt like it was milking some imaginary cock, but at least my body wasn't spasming anymore. Christopher finished the story quickly.

"Wow, hearing how Kayla gave me her panties to give to you made you cum without touching your pussy?!?! You really like this stuff. I'm glad we can dive into this together then! Ok, back to my story for you. She shoved her panties in my pocket and then fixed her clothes. Before she left the changing room, she picked up all the clothes except for one outfit, telling me to get dressed in it while she went to pay for everything. She left me standing there in my boxers, flashing her ass at me one more time before closing the curtain. Then I got dressed and met everyone downstairs. The look in your eye told me you were turned on already just by us being alone, so I knew you would love to hear the story. Clearly I was right, and even more so Kayla right."

My body was finally back under control. My breath was normal again too. I still needed his dick, but there was more story I needed to hear about.

"Uhm, what about the garden?"

"Oh, you want me to tell you about the garden now? Ok, I'll do that. But I want to feel your pussy around my dick for this one."

I smiled at his words, happy my pussy was still the only one for him. I lifted my leg up, giving him a clear invitation to fuck me. He didn't hesitate. He sunk straight into me, bottoming out in me on the first stroke.

"Woah, Maddison, you are wetter than I've ever felt before! Seriously!"

I knew he was telling the truth without exaggerating. I'd never had an orgasm that big before. Just feeling him enter me was enough to push me back up the mountain. I knew I was in store for a second orgasm before dinner, and I was pretty confident his next story would be what pushed me over the edge again.

"Yeah, that orgasm was huge! Fuck you feel so good. Ok. Please tell me what happened with you and Britney. We were separated for a long time in the garden."

"Oh, you're gonna love this story too! So at some point you and Megan disappeared, now I know where you went, but at the time it was suddenly just the three of us. We came to this patio overlook and Britney thought it was beautiful. She made a face at Kayla, who said 'ugh, fine, but you know our deal.' She then turned and left, leaving me and Britney there alone."

I knew what deal he was talking about, but it still made my pussy spasm hearing them make plans like that. I think Christopher could feel my pussy grip his cock as he talked.

"Ooo, you liked that apparently. Good to know! Well, you remember what Britney was wearing today: that beautiful and loose dress. Well, it turns out that was all she was wearing. That and shoes."

Fuck me (well, I guess he was)! Apparently Megan and Christopher were the only two that were wearing underwear when we all walked through the door this evening.

"She started by telling me that she had already talked to you. She said she knew the situation and she was happy to play in our game with us. She also mentioned she'd been hoping for an opportunity to play with me since she saw me in the shower yesterday."

Omg! She was acting as if I gave her permission to do whatever she wanted with Christopher! Well, I guess I kinda had. But still! Ugh, fine; I won't be mad at her. She did actually talk to me first. Whatever, at least I finally had Christopher's cock again. And I knew she had peeked on purpose!

"I told her great! And pulled her into my arms to kiss her. She immediately returned my kiss, wrapping her arms around me. It was actually pretty romantic making out at the overlook with all the beautiful flowers out below us."

I bet it was. I should've been there instead of Britney.

"That's when Kayla called out 'I want that before we leave!' We stopped kissing and laughed at her comment. Then Britney told her to go away while eyeing me up and down. Once we were separated, she asked me 'do you think I'm sexy like Kayla?' I told her I had always admired her curves, especially her ass."

Wait, she didn't even ask if she was sexy like me? She asked about Kayla? Why was that so sexy?! It's like she identified Kayla as the one she needed to steal him from instead of me, his girlfriend! He picked that moment to start slowly stroking in and out of me, which I loved, in spite of the confusion it caused me inside.

"Oh fuck, oh I love those slow strokes."

"Good! Well, she took that as an invitation to show off her perfect Latina curves. She pulled one side of her dress up, showing me her hips and the side of her ass. I couldn't see her full ass or anything, yet, but damn she has such sexy curves! She kept teasing me, swaying her ass around, almost turning so I could see her entire ass, but never quite making it there. She was like 'ooo, you think I'm sexy! Do you want to touch my ass? If I let you, would you put your hands all over it?' I mean, obviously, I told her yes."

"Oh shit, did it really look that good?" I hadn't had the pleasure of seeing her naked yet, but judging by the day I'm having so far, I will probably get to see her naked body first hand pretty soon. Especially if she finds out the fun Megan and I had today then she's definitely going to do something like that soon.

"Yeah, it really did." He gave me one quick and hard pump as he said it, emphasizing his point.

"I could see the majority of her ass and it just curves so much better than your little petite ass. Ooo, you like it when I compliment your friends and compare them to you, don't you? I felt you squeeze me just then."

"Fuck, I don't know why, but yes. Please keep going Chris."

"Nuh uh uh, only Kayla gets to call me that. You know I prefer Christopher." Only Kayla 'gets to' call him that? That seemed like a weird way to phrase it.

"Ok, Christopher."

"That's better. Now where was I? Oh yeah! She then gave me a full spin, letting her skirt fly up as she did. I saw her entire butt and even a quick glimpse of her pussy! She teased me some more, saying she knew I wanted to stick my tongue in her and my cock. She was right, and I almost lunged out to grab her, but then she turned her back to me, thrusting out her ass and lifting her dress up to show me everything! I could even see her pussy peeking out between her legs!

"She didn't stop her teasing either. She was like 'I can't wait for you to sink your hands into my body, or to feel your tongue on my clit, or your dick in my pussy or maybe even my ass. You want it, don't you? Do you want me more than Maddison?' Ah, there you are again! Fuck, I can't believe how tight you squeeze me when I bring up how much sexier your friends are!"

"Oh, god, please don't stop! Keep going, tell me what happened next!"

"Awe, is my little girlfriend going to cum while I tell her how I think her roommates are so much more appealing, so much sexier, how they feel so much softer and pleasurable?"

"Fuck, yes...yes, please don't stop! I'm getting close!"

He leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Do you want me to yell loud enough for them to hear? Do you want them to know that even while I'm fucking you, I was still thinking of seeing Kayla's and Britney's beautiful pussies?"

My eyes rolled back as I had my second orgasm of the evening! I couldn't speak, I could only grunt as Christopher slammed his cock in me over and over throughout my orgasm. He didn't slow down at all, he just kept going, forcing my orgasm to drag on and on! I'm usually multi-orgasmic, but two orgasms this strong was a brand new occurrence for me.

"Holy shit, it feels like your pussy is trying to milk my dick! Fuck you feel good! Oh, I can't wait to have more stories for you, especially if the sex is always going to be like this! And I'm not even done with the Britney part of the story, you know we wouldn't stop at her flashing her ass my way."

I was finally coming down off my peak while he continued his story. Thankfully he had resumed the slow strokes to help me recover.

"I couldn't wait any longer and moved towards her. She smiled and turned towards my embrace, meeting my kiss with equal enthusiasm. I didn't hesitate to run my hands down her back and up her dress. Her ass felt as heavenly as it looked. Fuck, get up. I want you to ride me while I tell you how I got to second base with another of your roommates. Two on the same day."

Christopher pulled his hard cock out of my soaking pussy. I did as he said, moving out of the way as he laid down. I straddled his body, aligning his stiff dick with my pussy. I sunk all the way down effortlessly.

"Fuck, that's good! Ok, so there I was, making out with Britney at this beautiful overlook, hands squeezing her ass and pulling her naked cunt against my hard dick still confined in my pants. I'd been teased almost all day by this point, so I was super turned on by this point. She then moved one of her hands down to grope my dick through my pants, while her other hand pulled her shoulder straps down. That made both her tits pop out! Her beautiful brown tits were completely exposed to me."

"I immediately moved one hand off her ass and cupped her tit. It was so soft and yet full, perfect! Plus her nipples were so prominent! They stuck out beautifully from the rest of her boob. Her nipples get so much harder and are so much sexier than yours. Hey, move that ass, don't just sit there!"

I was so lost in the story I completely forgot to bounce on him. I started moving in long strokes, loving the sensation of his crown going from my entrance all the way to my cervix. I was careful not to go too high so he didn't fully leave my tunnel, mainly because I didn't want him to leave me for even a second.

"Oh yeah, just like that. Don't stop this time. Keep rocking that pussy on my cock as I tell you how your friend and I almost made each other cum earlier while you were distracted with another friend."

Oh shit, that's so good. I don't know how long I can do this, but I'm sure I'll cum again before my legs get tired.

"Well, I kept my hands moving around her body. Her brown skin is flawless, so smooth, it's like her entire body was waxed for me. I was so tempted to suck on her nipples, but I didn't know we were allowed to use our mouths yet. Now I know, so I'll do that next time. Oh fuck, thinking of me using my mouth is hot for you, isn't it? I can feel your pussy quivering again. Are you cumming, Maddison?"

I should've known that was coming, as it was my own fault. But hearing him talk about the next time with Britney made me cum for the 3rd time. I shook and spasmed as I sat atop Christopher fully impaled on his dick. I've cum three times and he has not cum yet?!?! And all three times for me were big. This last one was the smallest of the three, but I would've considered it a big orgasm before today. I was still catching my breath when he flipped me over onto the bed. I didn't resist at all as he manhandled my body, mainly because I had no control over my body yet. He put me on my knees, face down against the bed. He immediately pushed his still hard dick into my still quivering pussy.

"Ooo, this is fun. I can fuck you, staring at your ass while I imagine Britney's perfect ass in your place."

"Oh fuck why is that so hot?!"

"Ha! I love that you find that sexy! I'm glad we can both get into this! Alright, I'm getting close, so I need to finish my story now."

He slapped my ass as he continued to hammer me from behind.

"I could tell she was extremely horny as we made out, she was moaning constantly into my mouth as our lips seemed sealed together. Eventually she pulled back and said she needed more. She then pulled her skirt up, giving me a great view of her pussy. Not gonna lie, I almost sank to my knees to taste her right then, but I still didn't know you'd decided we could do that. Again, next time I'll get my taste. She came right back to me, pulling my hand to her entrance and pushing her hand down my pants to grip my dick. She was pumping me for all she was worth while I played with her clit. Oh shit, I'm so close. Get ready. She almost made me cum when she said 'I can't wait to fuck both of you at the same time.' Fuck! Oh shit! Just remembering it...Fuck!"

He quickly pulled out of my pussy, as we didn't want to risk anything. Look, I know the pullout method isn't the safest, but still, it's something. It felt like he absolutely covered my back and ass in his cum. His orgasm triggered my 4th of the afternoon. I was a complete mess as he slapped my ass again. I stayed there on my knees as he finished his story.

"Damn, that was building for a while for me. Well, there isn't much of my story left so I'll finish real quick. We both stopped before we came, not wanting to cross any lines or anything. She pulled my hand, still covered in her wetness, to her mouth and sucked my fingers clean. Fuck, just remembering it is so sexy. Then she straightened her clothes and Kayla walked back up as if she was watching the whole time. She said 'finally' as she grabbed me and kissed me, wanting her turn for the romantic overlook kiss. Britney laughed at us and then we left to meet you and Megan again. Kayla and I made out again on the train. She said you would love it because you could hear us. It sounds like she was right, just based on your story."

Kayla had kissed my boyfriend more today than I had. My pussy pulsed again at the thought. Fuck me, that was probably the best sex I'd ever had. Maybe they were all correct and this was a big kink for me. At least the day's just about over, right? I was in a daze for a while after that. I probably stayed there on my knees with my ass in the air for another 10 minutes before I finally felt like I had enough strength to move.

"Fuck, Christopher, that was so good. My legs are going to be shaking for a week."

"Maddison, I had no idea you were so into this! Can I take this to mean you want more?"

"Uhm, I think so. I've never cum like that before. Four times?! And each one was massive. I'm still confused, but fuck that was amazing."

"Great! Now, about Everything that you did today."

"I'm so sorry. I couldn't control myself. I really didn't mean to cheat on you. Megan just pushed all the wrong buttons and I lost control."

"I get it. I've seen how horny you get with this stuff. I know. I'm ok with you playing with them. In all honesty, you with another woman is fucking hot. But I don't think I am ok if it is with another guy. I know your kink is me cheating on you, but I am not turned on by you cheating on me with another dude the same way you are."

"Ok. But wait, me having sex with another girl isn't cheating in your eyes?"

"Haha well, maybe, but it's fucking hot too. Come on, you know very well most guys like some lesbian action."

"Ok ok ok, fine. Fine. I don't think I want to do stuff with other guys anyway. Your dick is perfect for me."

"Good! Well, let's go see what everyone else is up to. Plus, I still need to catch up to you. You're two steps ahead of me."

He was up and out of bed now, pulling on his new pants again.

"What?! What are you talking about?!"

"You said it yourself in your story. You said you licked Megan's pussy. I count that as one. And you also made her orgasm. That's two. I didn't do either of those things because I thought it would be crossing a line since we hadn't talked about it yet. Now I know we can use mouths and that orgasms are allowed. I gotta catch up."

He was fully dressed now, and heading to the door. He was already opening the door and I'm still naked in bed!

"Hey! Wait for me!"

I grabbed my dress from the ground and used it to clean off my back and butt. Note to self, I need more towels. I ran into my closet and threw on some comfy clothes and walked out only a minute or so after him. Megan was already in some comfy clothes reading on the couch, and Kayla had clearly made herself more comfy. She was basically in a long form fitting tank top without any pants. I wanted to assume she was wearing panties at least, but judging by the fact Christopher came home with one pair of her panties (which were still sitting on my floor out in the open), she probably wasn't. She was standing next to Christopher when I walked into the main area. She smiled at me and walked my way. I noticed Christopher behind her, watching her ass as she walked my way.

"Hey, Maddison, I think we need to talk. Can we go somewhere more private?"

"Uh, sure. Your room?"

"Let's go to yours, it's closer."

And it smelled like sex right now, but whatever, she had already started walking. I turned and followed her to my room, closing the door behind me. She looked around for a second, as if inspecting my room. Her eyes eventually fell on her own panties on the ground near my bed. She smirked when she saw them, and looked straight at me with the smirk still plastered on her face.

"Glad to know he gave them to you. It sounded like you enjoyed it, based on your screams. You were so loud I could hear you from my room! Good to know I was right about you though."

"Uhm, yeah. Sorry, I didn't mean to be so loud. So, what did you want to talk about?" I was so embarrassed and just wanted to get this conversation over with as fast as I could.

"Haha no worries! That's actually what I wanted to talk about. I wanted to make sure of everything before talking to you, so I talked to everyone else, and I think I understand what is going on. It sounds like you get off on being a cuckquean. Is that right?"

"A cuckquean? What's that?"

"A cuckquean is like the female version of a cuckold. It means you like it when your partner cheats on you. Many times it goes along with being humiliated by the other person. Does that sound about right?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds