Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 04

There was no point in denying it. She already heard me and she set up the whole panties thing and she said she talked to everyone else. Fuck, she knew more about all of this than I did.

"Oh, uh, yeah. I think. I have never done anything like this before though. I don't know what's been going on..."

"Oh, I can only imagine what you've been going through. And I think I see where I fit in all this. You think it's hot to see your boyfriend play with me. You like seeing us cuddle, hold hands, make out...you like hearing about us spending time together. You want me to be your cuckcake. You want me to keep playing with Chris, don't you?"

"Uh, maybe. I don't know. I don't understand..."

"Haha, don't worry, I understand. I heard you two fucking just a few minutes ago. You think it's sexy to imagine I'm trying to steal your boyfriend. So here's the deal. I'm giving you one chance to admit it. Tell me now whether you want me to play along. But this is your one chance. If you say no, then I'm out, don't include me. If you say yes, then I'll play along."

Fuck me, it's like this day would never end. It's crazy to think this day started and now I'm standing in my room with my super fucking sexy room mate asking if I want her to play along with pretending to steal my boyfriend. And my pussy has been on fire all day. You would think this topic and the fact I'd already had four orgasms would be enough to quench the fire, but clearly it wasn't.

"Come on Maddison, give me an answer. Do you want me to play along or not?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, please play along with this. I don't know why it does this to me. But I don't want it to stop yet. At least I don't think so."

She watched me for a few seconds, as if deciding whether she would follow through or not.

"Ok, I'll do it. It's been so much fun so far, so I'll play along since it's what you want. I also think I'm pretty good at this role, at being a cuckcake, and for some reason it gets me going to think I'm hot enough to take another girl's boyfriend, even if it is just pretend. But I have a couple ideas that are non-negotiable. This is the last time you and I will talk about whether the game continues. I think it will be better and easier to play along for both of us if it feels like you don't have any control over what I'm doing. If you want me to stop, you have to tell Chris to stop. Agreed?"

"Uh. Yea. I can go with that, if you insist."

"Oh, I do insist. I think one of the hottest parts about doing it this way is that from now on you will have to decide on your own if you think I'm being serious or just playing along with your game. You'll watch me cuddle with him and wonder if I'm really trying to be his girlfriend or if I'm just doing it to get both of us hot. You'll watch me make out with him wondering if I really do want to fuck him or if it is just for the game. And that starts right now."

Wow, she had put a lot more thought into this than I had realized! But damnit her words were getting to me already. I could feel my panties getting damp, a feeling I was quickly getting used to as I'd felt it literally all day.

"You'll have to decide for yourself if you think I'm being serious when I say that I want to be his girlfriend instead of the cuckcake, I want everyone to know me as his girlfriend, I want to be his main girlfriend, and I don't want to share him. I know I'm going to be his second girlfriend at first, but I don't want to share him forever. I want him all to myself. I want to be the only girlfriend he has."

Her eyes were piercing through to my soul as she walked straight up to me, pulling my ear to her mouth to whisper her next statement.

"You'll never know if that is true or if I'm just playing your game. When I cum on his dick, you won't know if it is because of the game or because I'm falling in love with him."

She locked eyes with me, which was super intense since our eyes were only an inch apart. Then she walked past me and out of the room.

Fuck. Me. Was she serious?!?! Was she really going to try to steal Christopher from me? Maybe I shouldn't have asked her to play along. Fuck, my pussy was definitely wet though. I shocked myself one more time, picking up Kayla's panties and putting them in my bedside table drawer. I don't know why I put them there, but I also knew I wanted them handy, just in case I...needed them. I walked out of my room and back into the main area, finding Kayla looking sexy, her eyes on Christopher. Fuck, why did she have to be so beautiful?

Christopher and I made a simple pasta dinner for everyone. We were in public so we didn't get to talk much about everything, but the break was kind of nice. While we were cooking Britney walked out, looking absolutely stunning in a new dress. She told us she had a date and wouldn't be home until late. We all teased her and wished her luck. Her luck with men hadn't been very good the last few years, so hopefully this one goes better. Dinner was straight forward, but Kayla made sure to sit next to Christopher, forcing me to sit across the table from my own boyfriend. Megan sat next to me and kept shooting me knowing looks throughout the meal.

We decided to watch a movie again. Megan was sitting in the big chair, looking super comfortable, and Christopher took a seat on one end of the couch. I started walking toward the couch to sit next to him, but Megan stopped me.

"Hey, you know the rule Maddy. Dogs aren't allowed to sit on the couch. You can sit here on the floor next to me though." She had this evil looking smirk as she watched me.

"Ha ha, that was just last time when we were playing a game."

"Sure, sure, but it seems like a fun tradition. Plus, it was fun pretending you were our pet. Plus, we all know you want to sit here with me so Kayla and Christopher can sit together."

That was the first time it had been said in front of everyone. Everyone already knew, just like she said, but it was still different to say it like that. Christopher smiled at me, knowing I was going to sit on the floor. Kayla didn't say anything as she walked over with a blanket, sitting down right next to Christopher as if I wasn't there at all, draping the blanket over their laps and legs.

We watched the movie (princess diaries 2 for those curious), and I felt myself trying to glance backwards at the couch often. Almost halfway through the movie I looked back and saw Kayla's eyes closed but a look of arousal on her face. Christopher's arm was behind her back, but I couldn't see exactly where. Megan caught me staring one too many times, so she decided to intervene. She put her hand on my head, turning me to face the tv. She started lightly petting my head as she said "eyes forward, Maddy, stop staring."

She kept her hand on my head for the rest of the movie, making sure I didn't look backwards even once. I couldn't turn around and see what was happening when I heard a feminine gasp from the couch, or when I heard light talking, unable to hear the specific words they were saying. I barely paid attention for the rest of the movie, glad when it was over so we could go back to my room. Megan pet me one more time before getting up to head to her room. Then Christopher and Kayla got up, the blanket sliding to the ground at their feet. Their clothes were still on, so that was at least good.

Kayla walked towards the kitchen while Christopher walked over to give me a hug. He then whispered in my ear.

"Hey, Kayla said she needed to talk to me. She said you two talked already and you were ok with it. I'll be in your room soon."

"Oh, uh. Ok. I'll wait for you then."

Now she was taking him to her room to be alone for a minute?! She's almost spent as much time alone with him today as I have.

"Sounds great. I'll let you know all about whatever we talk about, or whatever happens. Also, she said you could add these to the ones you already have."

He winked at me as he stealthily slipped something into my pants. And I don't mean my pocket, he slipped them down my pants into my panties! I looked over and Kayla was watching us with a smile. Christopher gave me a kiss and then turned to walk towards Kayla's room. She turned to follow him down the short hall, but then she paused and looked back at me. She smiled and sexily lifted up her shirt, showing me her naked ass.

She winked at me and followed Christopher. My hand immediately shot down into my panties to grab whatever it was Christopher gave me. It was a black thong. For the second time today she had given him her panties to give to me. And for the second time today, I came with them in my hands. It wasn't nearly as big as any of the earlier four orgasms, but my knees still buckled, causing me to almost fall to the ground as I lost control of my legs.

She was going to be alone in her room with him and she wasn't wearing any panties! Fuck, and he had already said mouths and orgasms were on the table. Fuck, what had I gotten myself into? And why was just the realization that she gave her panties to Christopher to give to me again enough to make me orgasm. This cuckquean kink, which had clearly been buried for most of my life, was really coming out strong all of the sudden.

I stayed in the living room for a few minutes, hoping their "talk" would be fast. I knew I should go back to my room and just wait. But that was also not what I wanted to do. I battled with myself alone in the living room for almost 10 minutes before the battle was finally lost. I got up, knowing exactly where I was going. I still held her thong in my hand as I walked to her door. I had no intention of being noticed, but I had to hear for myself. A few seconds later I found myself standing outside Kayla's door, hand cupped against the door trying to hear whatever was going on inside. I didn't hear anything for almost a minute. I was on the verge of giving up when something came through loud and clear. She moaned, a full blown moan.

Fuck, I almost orgasmed just hearing her. Fuck me. My boyfriend was there, probably bringing her to orgasm right now. I had to put one hand over my mouth to ensure I didn't make any noise. She moaned again and I knew I had to leave. Not because I wanted to, I just didn't want to get caught listening to my Christopher pleasure Kayla.

I dashed back to my room, quickly closing the door and pulling my clothes off. I jumped on the bed and pulled her thong to my nose. I don't know what made me do it, but it made me feel like I was somehow a part of what they were doing. The even more surprising part is how fast I came! I don't think I've ever had an orgasm in less than 2 minutes of masturbating before, but not anymore. I was still laying there naked on my bed with her thong in my hand when Christopher opened the door 15 minutes later. He was still fully clothed, but he started taking his clothes off as soon as the door closed.

"Wow, she was right about you. She said you would love it if I keep giving you her panties, and clearly you love it. I'm guessing you want to hear what happened?"

"Yes, please tell me, Christopher."

"Good, cause I'm happy to tell you. Well, as soon as she closed the door, I turned to look at her and she was already starting to pull her shirt up, showing me her naked pussy and stomach. She's so sexy, Maddison}. She was like 'do you love pulling my panties off and giving them to your girlfriend? You know she loves knowing we keep playing like this. It only makes sense that you love it too.' And she was so right about how much you love this. I have to admit, getting to see her naked is a great perk for me too."

It's like my pussy was eternally wet these days. Hearing him say he loved seeing her naked, hearing her moaning, hearing about how she was talking to him, I needed his dick so bad again.

"So, I couldn't stop myself from stepping to her and embracing her. My lips found hers immediately. She's so good at kissing, and feeling her naked stomach against my body made it even hotter! I moved my hands down towards her naked ass, but she stopped me before I could get there."

"Wait, why did she stop you?"

"She stepped back, and said 'slow down, I actually did have some stuff to talk to you about.' She said she talked to you, and you asked her to play along at being my second girlfriend, our cuckcake. She said you wanted us to keep the game going. Then she said 'But, I don't think I can be considered your second girlfriend yet.'"

"What?! I'm confused. Why?"

"Haha patience! I'm getting there. She said 'I can't be your girlfriend until you officially ask me out. So, if you want me to be your girlfriend, then I need you to ask me out. If you want to keep playing with this body, then you need to ask me to be your girlfriend.' She then pulled her shirt up and hooked it over her head, revealing her entire beautiful body to my greedy eyes."

Wow, she was really taking this more seriously than I initially was. Somehow she knows how to play her role in this perfectly. Or at least I hope she's just playing a role. Well, I think I hope...I don't know...

"I knew how much you would want me to do it, and I honestly really wanted to do it too. So I did exactly what she wanted. I asked her out, I asked if she would be my girlfriend. She accepted, quite enthusiastically, I might add. She was all over me after that. She pushed me down on her bed and was straddling my body, still almost completely naked except her shirt pulled over her head as we continued to make out. She was so fucking sexy, pressing her naked tits against my chest as she started pulling at my clothes, trying to get me naked with her."

Oh shit, maybe he's getting to the part where I overheard them. I could feel an orgasm building again. I've never orgasmed this many times in a day, yet my pussy didn't seem to be done yet.

"I broke our kiss to get up and take my clothes off. I was ready to get even in our game, since I was still two steps behind you. But we weren't done talking yet. She sat up on the bed as I started unbuttoning my shirt, ready to bring something else up."

"After being silent for a few seconds, she finally said 'ok, now that I'm officially your girlfriend, I wanted to make an official request for you, or, better yet, let's call it a rule for Maddison since this started with her new kink. If she wants us to keep playing her game, then every day you are here, I expect a hello and goodbye kiss. Or, if you spend the night, good morning and goodnight kisses. I don't care if it is in front of everyone or in private, but if she wants us to play, she will make sure I get them. If I don't, then I'm not playing.' She even made me promise to tell you and repeated it a few times so I could memorize it."

Oh, great, she's going to give me rules now? Fuck, she knows I'm going to make sure he does it too, she's just doing it to push my buttons. Or is she trying to make me actually push Christopher into her arms? Is she basically getting my continued approval to steal my boyfriend? Damnit...

"So, I'll let you decide in the morning if you want me to go over there. Sound good?"

"Uh, yeah. That works." What else am I supposed to say to that? Yes, please go make out with Kayla at least twice every day that I get to see you? Fuck me, that's what I'm going to say in the morning, isn't it?

"Great! So, then she went on. 'I feel it will help us get into the mindset as boyfriend and girlfriend quicker, plus she's going to love it. Speaking of, I can't wait to have your cock in my mouth, and especially deep inside me. It felt so nice when I held it in my hands earlier. Ooo, or your tongue on my pussy! I bet you lick pussy like a pro, right?' I hadn't realized you told her about the next couple steps. That made it super easy for me, so thanks!"

I hadn't told her. She was deciding on her own to take the next steps. Or was she just reacting to what Megan must have told her? It shouldn't have made my pussy as wet as it did to think she was trying to get my boyfriend to fuck her, but I was practically dripping again. Christopher finished taking his clothes off as he talked.

"Maddison, I was so hard looking at her beautiful body and hearing her talk. I knew you would be so turned on too. Get over here. I need your mouth for this next part."

He practically pulled me by the hair over to his dick. I loved it when he took command like that, so I didn't resist in the slightest to pull his cock into my mouth, enjoying giving him a blowjob while he told me about spending time with my roommate for the second time today.

"I told her how excited I was for that too! I told her she was so right with how turned on you were every single time. She laughed at that and said she could hear you cumming earlier. But, as you can see, I'm still hard. That's because she didn't give me a blowjob."

"What?! I thought she said she wanted to." I pulled off his dick to talk, but he quickly pulled my head back down.

"Don't stop, keep my dick in your mouth, you know what to do. Oh, she definitely wanted to, but I said not yet. We'd only been dating a few minutes, and I didn't want to start it by using her to get myself off. No, I'm a gentlemen. I know if I need to get off, I can just come to you and you'll suck my dick like the good little girlfriend you are and have been since we started dating."

He pet my head as he held me on his dick. I had enough room to bob back and forth, but he wasn't letting me pull off.

"No, I wanted to treat her right, and using her like that wasn't the right way to treat a new girlfriend. Well, you can imagine she loved that. She had this huge smile, saying she it made her so happy to be treated like a proper woman instead of like a sex object for once! She agreed that we should treat it like a real relationship, she said you would be soaking wet when I told you. Was she right?"

Shit, this cuckquean thing kept spiraling for me. Hearing him say he wanted to be a gentlemen for her just made me feel like they were a little more like real boyfriend and girlfriend. That made me so hot! I couldn't pull my head off of him enough to talk, so I couldn't easily answer his question.

"She actually made a bet with me and now I need to check. Don't pull off, I want you to stay right there."

He pushed my head down a little further as he reached down my back, over my ass, and cupped my pussy from the back. He slid two fingers into me with absolutely no resistance from my drooling pussy.

"Wow! She won the bet, then. I thought you would be wet, but she thought you would be absolutely soaked. She was clearly right. I'm not gonna tell you what she won yet, I'll save that for another time. For now, I gotta keep going with this story. I told her I still needed to catch up to you, so I wanted to lick her pussy, if she was ok with that. Well, her eyes lit up when I said that, and to confirm she was ok with it, she pulled her shirt all the way off and sat back with her legs spread. She had so much lust in her eyes as I dropped to my knees in front of her. I reached out with my tongue first, and I found her pussy already super wet! She obviously enjoyed all our playing and touching, which bodes well for moving forward. Finally, I had my first taste of her beautiful pussy. It was so thrilling and I loved it!"

I felt his dick thicken up, he was getting close already. I was telling myself it was because of my mouth and not the memory of her pussy, but I don't know if I believed it, or if I even wanted to believe it, to be honest.

"I played with her as much as I could, pulling out every trick I've learned so far. She was moaning softly as I got going, her hands gently playing with the back of my head."

His hands were playing with my head like he was describing.

"She did that for the first minute or two, until I pushed my finger inside her, hooking it upwards. She moaned much louder at that, and she really pulled my face against her pussy."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds