Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 04

That must've been when I overheard them. I could hear her moan replaying in my head as I bobbed my head continually on Christopher's cock.

"She was getting close, and that's when she started grinding against my mouth. Fuck, Maddison, watching and feeling her hip movements was so fucking hot! I was rock hard while she did that. She was on the verge of cumming when she asked me 'do I taste better than Maddison?' I kept my mouth on her as I hummed 'mmhmm' and that's when she came, and fuck did she cum hard! I'm surprised you couldn't hear her from here. Oh, fuck, don't stop, just remembering it is so good! Fuuuuuuuck! Yeah, oh shit!"

I came with him, not my biggest of the day, thats for sure. But it was another orgasm without touching my needy pussy even one time. Fuck, I guess I really do like this cuckquean thing. He filled my mouth and I had to swallow twice to get it all down. I was internally proud that I didn't spill any of it. He didn't cum in my mouth very often, actually, probably less than five times since we started dating, so this wasn't something I was very practiced at. And the taste wasn't something I'd fully gotten used to yet either. I'm guessing thats going to change at least a little moving forward.

"Oh, damn, that was good. So good. Wow, did you cum too?! Holy shit, Maddison, that's so hot! Wow, I'm so happy we are diving into this together! And it's great that Kayla is willing to play with us cause and be our cuckcake! She's really pushing us to a whole new level!"

Yeah...I'm sure that's her goal...

"And Megan and Britney are both helping to open you to new things too. This could be amazing for us, but I will let you decide when we are done. I don't want to force anything on you. Ok, time to finish my story. Well, when she came down, she joked that I didn't have to do that every time I said good night, but I was more than welcome to if I wanted. We laughed, kissed one more time, and then I came back. Pretty exciting day..."

It really was. I came...shit, what was it? 6 or 7 times?! I honestly can't remember. But I don't think I've ever cum that many times in one day before. We threw on some comfy clothes, though Christopher didn't have much to choose from, and got ready for bed. I struggled to understand how much my life had changed in the last 24 hours. It was crazy. When our heads hit the pillows a few minutes later, I'm pretty sure Christopher passed out immediately. Me, I didn't fall asleep for a while. No, too many thoughts were bouncing around in my head. All of this had taken place in one day. I couldn't stop wondering if tomorrow would be more of the same or if my life would calm back down again. I'm guessing you know the answer more than I did that night.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds