Daughter of Ziva Ch. 04

A feral noise tore out of his mouth, and she was being scooped up, her body pressed against his. Her legs wrapped around his hips instinctually, scared he would throw her down like he had the last time he had held her in this position. Even with her legs around his waist she shoved her hands into his chest, in between them, angry and terrified at their proximity. Even through everything, her body felt alive being this close to him. Her ear and cheek were still wet from his spit.

He killed David, she chanted to herself, fighting to keep her resistance.

His hand buried in her knotted hair and tugged her head so he could plant his face in her neck. There was a barely contained violence in his touch. Everything about this reminded her of how he had stormed into the tent days ago, to rub himself on her as if he were leaving his scent to scare lesser predators off.

I want you to remind yourself who's fingers made you cum. Who that pussy aches for. She shook her head to rid herself of the words that echoed in her head, seeming clearer now that he was surrounding her so completely. I am going fucking destroy this hot, desperate body of yours. And maybe when your cunt shatters around my dick you'll stop pretending you don't want this.

Just like the first time she heard the shocking and violent words, her pussy gushed.

Sienna was gasping, fighting in earnest. She twisted, trying to get her feet on his legs to push herself off, not caring if she fell. She needed to get as far away from this man as possible. His face was buried in her neck, so instead, she took her thumbs and dug it into his neck, right where the pulse was.

Rorik outright laugh sent a fresh tumble of trepidation down her spine.

She was spinning, and then her cheek was pressed against the leaves on the ground. He wasted no time lifting her hips so her knees were on the ground, her ass in the air crudely. Mortification heated her face, his arm hooking under her raised hips to stop her from moving. She heard something happening, and just as she opened her mouth to scream her feelings into the dense forest, what looked like a giant ball of moss was shoved in her mouth.

Rorik was pressed up against her raised ass, leaning over her back. She could feel his hardness against her thigh, right below her throbbing lips. He was breathing hard, and Sienna wanted to believe she had put up a good fight, but the way he threw her around so effortlessly told her it was most likely his arousal.

"Spit that out, wildcat, and I'll fuck your ass dry," he spat.

Her heart nearly stopped.

What?

Sienna had limited experience of sex, and that sort of activity was not a part of it. She had never even heard of something like that. Her ass clenched at the thought. All thoughts of continuing her struggle fled, terrified of the idea of him bringing her to that level of depravity. Mother help her, he wouldn't, would he?

He spread her legs and put his knees on the inside of hers, so she couldn't close them. She whimpered, the air whispering across all her most intimate parts. Her heart pounded, hating how incredibly exposed she was.

Rorik's one hand held her hip with an unshakable grip, and the other landed on her ass with a lewd smack. He gripped it, dragging her cheek with his hand.

"I fucking love this ass, Sienna," he said, his voice deep. "You sure you don't want to spit your gag out?"

The gag was thick and moist in her mouth, completely effective in stopping any words she might want to form. So instead she shook her head and clenched her ass closed.

"Maybe I should fuck your ass anyways," Rorik snapped. The ferocity in his voice made her channel pulse, even as he threatened her. "Running from me was a very bad idea. You need to learn these fights will always be fruitless. I will win, every single time."

Before she could focus on what could happen to Yasim for her disobedience, a slight pressure touched her there. She cried out, barely able to suck all the air she needed in through her nose. His tight grip on her hip kept her from bucking out of his reach.

"When your asshole winks at me like that, it makes me think of how it would feel clenching around my cock. I'm thinking from the look on your face you've never done that, and you can fucking bet I'll be your first." The pressure on her hole was terrifying. He leaned over her again, his hips increasing the tension his digit laid on her puckered skin. Sienna groaned, shocks running over her skin.

His voice was at the back of her neck. "I don't know what brought that little fight on after I caught you, Sienna, but I like it. Subduing you gets me harder than a fucking rock." He drew his hips back and slammed them into her backside. They both jerked forward and she yelled into the moss, the barest tip of his finger going just inside her asshole. For a heart-stopping second, Sienna thought he was just going to push his finger in. The stimulation at her asshole was stealing her breath, the shocks running through her body unsure whether to go to her cunt or her head.

She could hear the smile in his voice when he spoke next. "But obviously my girl needs to be taught a lesson."

Sienna whimpered, chanting every curse she knew in her head. Why was punishment needed if he liked it? He sat up, the pressure disappearing from her asshole. Before she could catch her breath and reorient herself, his hand was running down her slit.

He made a noise in his chest. "You're fucking soaked Sienna." His voice was like rocks rubbing together. She swore she got wetter as he spoke. "Your rules. You will keep your hands on the ground, beside your head. You will keep your face to the side so I can see you. Lastly, you will not orgasm without permission."

"Uuuuuhhh oooooo!" Was the best estimation of 'fuck you' she could get with the moss in her mouth. The digit was back on her puckered hole, pushing this time.

"What was that?" He asked, his gravelly voice amused.

A high pitched sound left her mouth and she shook her head. The full tip of the finger slipped in and she gasped, more strained noises erupting out of her throat. The amount of sensation it created was painful, but she couldn't tell whether or not it actually hurt.

"If I see or hear any more disobedience out of you, I'm taking your ass today. My patience is gone." Sienna was already nodding her head when he said, "Do you understand me?" She didn't understand how he could be so terrifying and still sound so much like sex.

She could feel his eyes on the side of her face as she nodded vigorously.

Anything but that. Anything.

The finger popped out and the hand moved back down to her folds. She could feel how hot she was down there. He was right, she was soaked.

As he drew his fingers around her vulva, slowly moving towards her soaked channel, the hand on her hip dropped to her clit and started to lightly rub. Her asshole was still clenching, trying to return to its untouched state, but as his fingers wandered so did her mind. The shocking vibrations that had ripped through her body when he played with her ass were melting into a low burning fire, licking through her with abandon. She could feel her body sinking.

She wanted to panic, she really did, but her body was not there with her. She was scared and her nerves were on high alert, but the desire flowing through her was shifting her hypersensitivity from fear to sensation. Also, Sienna really was exhausted. Emotionally and physically exhausted.

In some kind of sick way, her body was telling her, that's enough. It was clear as day. You have fought and you have lost. Rorik had overpowered and outplayed you. It wasn't a thought necessarily, but a feeling. In the back of her head she knew if he stood and told her she was free she would run again, but right now, all that mattered was his fingers slipping into her aching heat. Her pussy rippled, trying to suck the fingers in. It was telling her, Rorik has won. He deserves this. You deserve this. And fuck if she didn't believe it.

Besides, if she just allowed this to happen, he could reward her with leaving Yasim alone. The possibility had her flying deeper into that space where all that mattered was her body.

"Such a good fucking girl, Sienna," Rorik rasped. Her nerves fluttered. Could he see her sinking?

He pushed a slippery finger deeper into her core, past her lips, rubbing his fingers over her walls. It took him a minute, but he finally landed on the bundle of nerves inside her. Whether or not he had intended to, the searching finger barely brushing by her favourite spot had been a tease. Sienna just stopped herself from pushing back.

And then his digit left the spot she wanted him on. He maneuvered his fingertip around, pressing on different spots, which she couldn't have imagined being very easy. She was clenching her muscles down on his finger as tight as she could, leaving her tight pussy strangling his fingers.

"Relax, wildcat," he said quietly. It took her a moment to understand what he meant, but eventually unclenched her muscles. "Fuck, your pussy is heaven." Again she clenched around him, recognizing she was trying to suck him in deeper. She relaxed.

The finger on her clit was too high. She angled her hips away, trying to get away from him before he found the right spot. He followed her twisting hips, and the bastard brushed right by the right spot. Before she could stop the reaction, her legs tightened. Sienna didn't even get a moment to hope he didn't notice before he moved back to the spot that her body had reacted to. Rorik made a deep sound in his chest as her body tightened, then sank into his fingers. "Such a greedy girl."

This is so fucked, she thought as she whined.

His twisting finger inside her found the bundle again and rubbed it slowly, just as slowly as the finger brushing over her clit was moving. It was infuriatingly slow, with just enough pressure to keep her on edge. The fire building in her needed an outlet, and yet his lazy caresses expressed none of the intensity she needed.

After an infuriatingly slow caress of her fluttering pussy, Sienna found her body pushing back onto the fingers. She heard a satisfied humming behind her.

So fucked.

This man killed people. He took what wasn't his and put his hands on her when she didn't want it. And here she was, trying to fuck herself on his fingers.

As if sensing her thoughts took a turn for the worst, another finger started to work its way into her core. Her fingers gripped the dirt above her head as her pussy stretched to accommodate it. It took a couple minutes, but it wasn't long before the slow movements had her walls fluttering again.

His fingers began to move in earnest. The pressure build-up was in the space right between the two nerve bundles, tightening perfectly, leaving her panting. She shifted her hips again to move his finger to a lower spot on her clit and gasped.

Yes! Right there. Oh- Oh please. Oh-

His finger left her clit and the finger inside he pulled out so just the fingernail sat in between her folds.

Sienna moaned, moving her ass, both searching for the pressure and trying to get away from his fingers. She bucked, the strangled sounds in her throat sounding so dirty she could barely believe she made them.

Rorik laid his chest over her back, his sparse chest hair feeling marvellous on the skin of her back. "Did I tell you to cum Sienna?"

Her head was shaking No, her ass still moving but trying not to hit the staff swinging behind her. He pressed his length up against her lips, hard, sending little shocks Sienna worried was a ruined orgasm through her body.

"No, I didn't." He was running his erection along her slippery folds, making Sienna gasp for breath. He ran his teeth over her back and shoulders, giving her bites that varied in intensity. "You look like you would beg for my cock right now, Sienna. Would you? If you could speak, would you beg for me to fuck you? To put myself so deep inside you, you could barely breathe?"

Sienna's eyes rolled back, but she stopped moving her head. She could let her body talk for her, but outright admitting she would beg for him to fill her wasn't something she would do. Nor would she say no, because he would view that as a challenge. She didn't doubt he would take the moss out and demand the words from her. She wanted to believe she would bite her tongue off before begging for him to fuck her, but she was having a hard time having any faith in her self-control at that moment.

He picked himself up and put his fingers back on her clit, going back to the slow rub that drove her nuts. A blunt object placed itself at her entrance, rubbing up and down along her wetness.

Fuck that feels good.

The words she tried to say were muffled by the cloth.

Then the blunt object started to push, and she knew it was his dick. The part of her that recognized this was not ok jerked forward and he caught her by the hip. He kept pressing forward, his fingers holding her with a bruising intensity.

She was tight, and he wasn't small, so the progress was slow. Each inch he pushed in, he drew back, and then pushed forward some more. The stretch hurt in the most glorious way. She wanted the fingers back at her clit, but it was too busy holding her hip.

A nasty voice in her head said, You shouldn't have moved.

As Rorik's cock stretched her, she looked back, wondering why he wasn't saying something. She was expecting him to be mocking the pleasure she was feeling.

Fuck.

His eyes were flickering and his teeth were clenched. He looked angry and aggressive, like her pussy was ruining him. A moan slipped out of her mouth as she looked away, but his face stayed in her minds-eye. Looking had been an incredibly stupid idea.

In her head she chanted, I don't want this.

Finally, he nudged at the end of her channel. She was gasping, and she could feel his balls tickling her clit. He was pulling on her hips, trying to get himself as deep as possible.

"Holy fucking shit," she heard him mutter. "God damn it."

She squeaked. Her bodies response was different at the end. It was so intense it was painful, and as he nudged it she realized the sensation stole her breath. He had been right. He was so deep inside her she could barely breathe.

His hand slipped over her stomach to her clit and started stroking. The groan that fell from her mouth was shame-inducing.

Rorik pushed on her cervix, elongating her groan. She heard that same feral noise he had made before from behind her. Her pussy gushed. The satisfaction that she could make him make such animalistic noises was wrong, but there. His voice was hoarse when he spoke. "I can feel you rippling around me. You're fucking perfect, wildcat."

He withdrew and pushed back in slowly, the noises they made together moulding into one. She felt like a wildcat. She was pure instincts right now, and fighting off any human urge to acknowledge how much she hated this man.

Rorik picked up the pace and shifted so the angle intensified, leaving her making noises she didn't even recognize.

This is nothing like before. Nothing. Fuck you Rorik.

His dick rubbed every part of her, sending pleasure to the very tips of her fingers. She couldn't take a proper breath and didn't really care. He was moving his hips, thrusting into her just like she thought he would. Languid and hitting everything.

He hit a spot deep inside her, right before her cervix, and she inhaled so desperately she must have sounded like she was dying. A bit of moss flew to the back of her throat. She choked and spit the moss out, out of instinct. Even as she sputtered to swallow the spare moss in her mouth, she kept her eyes on Rorik behind her, waiting for his declaration that her ass was next.

Rorik must have thought her dying noise was good, because he repeated his movement, rubbing the head of his dick right over that deep, deep spot. The feeling was so intense it left her leg twitching. In itself, the drag over the spot felt like a mini orgasm.

"I don't know how I feel about you spitting out your gag, Sienna," he mocked her, circling his hips so the crown of his cock ground down on her cervix. He drew back and slammed into the spot. Her legs shook. "If this pussy wasn't made to milk me, you're damn fucking sure I'd be slamming into your ass right now."

She bit her lips together, the anxiety his words caused stoking her fire in a very, very confusing way. His hips were moving in time now, leaving her to focus on his thrusts as he covered that beautiful spot every time his hips hit hers. Blinding lights hit her eyes every time he thrust forward, the fire burning her so hot it almost scared her.

"That's my wildcat. That's the spot."

Please- Mother of all- fucking please.

Her orgasm was charging.

"No, Sienna, don't you dare," Rorik said, his hard tone reminding her of the punishment he had promised.

Her noises turned frantic. How the hell was she supposed to fight this off? She was a pebble and this was a fucking tidal wave. She searched elsewhere in her mind, trying to focus on anything but the magnificence happening inside her.

Seconds passed as she squished her face, fighting off the orgasm in her mind with that teenaged size hammer Rorik had. His cock slammed inside of her and she twisted her legs and reached her arms out, panicking. She couldn't do it. It was coming.

"Cum NOW!"

His demanding words set her off. Everything was white hot perfection, every single shock wave that raced through her had her legs shaking. Rorik called out, something that sounded close to a feral snarl, and he shoved his whole length inside of her, driving her orgasm to a new height. His finger just pressed on her clit as he slammed into her, not letting her get away from the raw pleasure in her body.

"Who owns this cunt!" His voice was wild with tension and passion.

"You!" Her mouth was dry so it was just a gasp, but he heard it.

"Sir!" He gnashed.

She didn't even think. "You Sir!"

"What's my name? Who made you cum on his cock? Who!"

The force he was slamming into her with was rocking her forwards, both of his hands on her hips now, their grip bruising. The words slipped out as the orgasm tumbled over her, the aftershocks from his thrusts so powerful she couldn't tell if she was recovering or still coming. "Fucking shit! You! Rorik!"

His yell was raw as he pounded into her twice more, then pulled out.

The twisted feminine pride she felt at making him cum immediately dissipated at feeling wetness on her ass and lower back.

He... He came on me.

Shame wove through the trembles of pleasure in her body as he thrust against her, his groans filling her with dissatisfaction. Couldn't he have cum on the ground? Everything about his last act had her feeling used and shamefaced. At least he didn't cum inside you, idiot. A bitter snort left her lips. It was almost funny how quickly her brain caught up with her body when she wasn't chasing an orgasm.

Her stomach was sore and her knees hurt. She wanted to drop her ass, but Rorik was holding it up. Her limbs were shaking from the orgasm and all the adrenaline and energy she had expended today caught up with her. She was exhausted. So when she felt him rubbing his cum on her back, as if he were trying to press it into her skin, the anger she felt was just a small buzz.

"Turn your head back, Sienna. Look at me." His voice was stern but deep. That was the sound of a man post-orgasm.

She was blushing as she turned her face to press back into the leaves and looked at him out of the corner of her eye. If his voice had been sultry, the look of him right after sex was sinful. She wanted to close her eyes, knowing he wanted her to see him looking so satisfied.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds