Daughter of Ziva Ch. 04

He petted her, one hand rubbing his semen in and one drawing down her back. She shivered. "I own you, Sienna. Your body is mine to take. My cum on your skin is exactly what you need." She didn't respond. His voice deepened, throaty. "I should carry you back to camp like this, so every man there can see my mark. So they can see your come on your thighs and know you have been taken. Thoroughly. That you are mine."

Panic rose in Sienna. She would rather have her ass taken dry than be paraded around like a prize, sweaty from the sex they had obviously both enjoyed. She didn't move, her eyes wide, unsure of how to respond. She was terrified of upsetting him enough that he would do that.

It seemed her lack of answer pissed him off anyway. His hand closed around the back of her neck roughly.

"What do you think about that, hmm?" He pressed his semi-hard dick against her. "Maybe there isn't enough here. Maybe I should fuck you until I spill everything I've got onto this fucking ass of yours, and then we can go eat dinner near the fire with the men? Mmm?"

He was shaking her as he asked each question. Sienna's head flew back in forth in a fervent no. She couldn't believe he was thinking about that. Making her eat naked in front of the men, covered in his drying cum. A whimper slipped out of her mouth as she realized he'd probably make her eat out of his hand again.

"Please, no," she whispered. Her voice shook. Sienna couldn't do it. She could do a lot of things, like forget the man fucking her was a murderer and stealing her life from her, but eating naked in front of the Gavali men smelling like sex - she couldn't do that.

He bit her ear sharply. She yelped as he threw her down. Waiting a couple of seconds to make sure he wasn't going to follow her onto the ground, she turned onto her butt. She kept an eye on a dressing Rorik, her mind whirling. What had she done? Sure she had run, but she had fucked him, as willing as anything. Why was he treating her like this? He couldn't actually be mad that she had tried to run, right? If he was in her position he would have run.

Sienna was exhausted and having trouble keeping her thoughts straight. Her throat pinched as she reached out to try to stand up. Rorik swooped in and picked her up, his arm under her back and her knees. She could feel his orgasm drying on her back.

"If I ever see you covered in anything that doesn't specifically belong to me, I'll kill the man who gave it to you. The only clothing you wear will be mine." It took her a moment to realize he was talking about the sack she had been wearing.

"Please don't take me to camp like this." She was still whispering, shaking as the high of being fucked faded. Asking him for anything was painful enough without raising her voice.

"Why shouldn't I?" Rorik demanded. His blue eyes were raging, his face twisted in fury. He was so angry. Why?

"Why are you so mad at me?" Tears slipped down her face. She was completely overwhelmed. The waves of emotion and circumstance were raging over her, just like that undertow had, hitting her so hard she couldn't tell which way was up. She didn't understand Rorik at all. Sienna had done all the things he wanted. Couldn't he go back to be cold and cruel? That was better than the anger he directed towards her.

His jaw was shifting back and forth, his eyes sadistic. "What if I give you a choice, then," he breathed. "You ran from me, didn't you, wildcat? You know what I said would happen."

Her blood went cold. No.

"You've truly signed Yasim's death warrant, all for a few moments of freedom." He seemed to just be soaking up her horror, revelling in the mayhem he was havocking in her chest. "What would happen if I offered you the choice? Either Yasim's life, or-"

"Take me to camp." Sienna could barely breathe. What kind of cruel human offered a choice between public humiliation and a life? Besides, she had made her choice days ago. She would take the punishments and cruelty the Gavali had to offer if it was between her and her people. Her voice was shaking, but she spit the words out. "Okay, take me to camp like this. Leave Yasim be."

Rorik stared at her face, searching for something, his jaw clenched so hard she was surprised he didn't break any teeth. She stared back, her mind running over all the cruel comments and stares she was going to have to endure. The horror of being forced to eat naked, covered in his orgasm, being fed food out of his hand, would always beat Yasim dying. Always.

He grunted and started walking - the opposite way of camp.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds