• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Daybreak

Daybreak

123

Part One

She awoke in darkness, as she had for the past 2 months...

She found it hard to believe that she and been in the Internment camp for 2 whole months. Every day was like the one that passed before, Grueling rounds of physical labor interspersed with the punishing regimen of sleep deprivation and bad food, all played out to a never ending sound track of continual Cardassian Propaganda, that played through the Camps Public address system. It ran through her head like a never-ending mantra, the echoes of the invaders messages "We Are Your Friends" "Freedom through hard work and Diligence" "Cardassia And Bajor, Friends And Allies" had almost erased the memories of who she was, and more importantly of what she was.

She was Jessen Ta. She was a Section Chief Intelligence Coordinator in the Bajoran Militia. To this day she found it Ironic that she had been captured. She had been out monitoring the movements of Cardassian troops when she was discovered. Not by the enemy but by a Taag hound, the pet of a local family now probably dead, killed by the same troops she was watching. It had sniffed her out, as she lay concealed in the bushes peering through a set of Macro-scopes at the enemy convoy as it wound through the valley below her, when the stupid hound started leaping up and down and barking at her, in a desperate attempt to get her to play with him. Before she could quiet him down the dog disappeared with a yelp as it was hit with a high-powered disrupter beam. Jessen had leapt to her feet and started to run when she also was hit with an energy weapon, this time set to stun, awakening hours later to find herself in the prison camp. As of yet she was thanking the Prophets that her captors had not worked out who she was, and were just treating her like every other Prisoner.

Just as the sun crested the Mountains behind the Camp the door to the Barrack house Burst open and in walked 2 Cardassian officers, A Gul and a Glinn. The Gul moved along the rows of Bunk beds with an air of authority that almost tangibly oozed from him. He was walking with the easy measured pace of a Warrior accustomed to long hard marches in Enemy held terrain. Occasionally he would make an almost imperceptible signal to his companion who would make a note on a PADD and throw a wristband to the Female indicated. Jessen felt the stomach tighten as the Pair worked their way towards her. She had noticed that out of the 5 women the Gul had selected 4 of them were Militia members who had been keeping their identities hidden. The other was a known Shebetar, a woman who reveled in the abuse given by her captors when she was dragged to their beds, 2 or 3 times in a week she would leave the Barrack hut at Lights out, only to return hours later, sexually abused and apparently sated. She always had better rations and easier work rosters. Several of the other women had tried her method but no others had survived.

The Gul drew level with her and looked at her strait in the eye. She tried to lower her gaze, but something in his eye had captivated her. She was not sure if it was the knowing look he had shot her or the stubbornness of her nature she could not break his glare. He paused in his stride and swiveled towards her. He grabbed her painfully by the chin and pulled her towards him. Caught off guard by the sudden maneuver she stumbled towards him, and dropped to her knees in front of him. A deep throaty chuckle escaped his lips. Looking back at the other Cardassian he said "and bring this one as well Intelligence Coordinator Jessen Ta has some questions to answer too" As these words left his lips he felt her blood run cold. This Bastard knew exactly who she was, what she was and where she came from. She was worse than dead. Now they would torture her and abuse her to find out all she knew, leavening her a mindless husk wandering around until someone killed her to put her out of her misery.

The Glinn chuckle and tossed her a Wristband and marked her on his PADD. Jessen picked up the band and looking up at the Gul standing above her, smiling almost benevolently down at her.

"Put it on" He said quietly. For a second she looked at him with confusion in her eyes. The shock of being discovered still twisting her thoughts into a maelstrom of confused sounds and images. She did not even see the open hand as it swung in at her, connecting with the back of her head with a slap the reverberated off of the walls of the barrack house. It knocked her forward into him. Her face close against his upper thighs.

She could hear the senior officer speaking to her again. But the ringing in her ears muffled what he was saying. All she got was "... Seems she likes it there. " And that dark throaty chuckle again. She felt his hands on her shoulders and her self-lifted onto the bed, with the ease of an adult lifting a child. She was sat on the bed and he knelt beside her, he leaned closer and whispered into her ear "I am going to ask one more time before I get Nasty. Put. On. The. Band... Do I make myself clear?" She nodded weekly and placed the band around her wrist. It snapped closed and tightened onto her arm. She felt a small pick and the probe Slipped under her skin and injected the subspace tracker into her.

"There's a good little Bitch' she heard him say as he stood. "Glinn Murak, Have these Ladies Placed in Containment Unit 7 until I am ready to deal with them. " She Flopped Back against the thin mattress and watched the Gul leave. Her heart Pounding and her breath ragged, she tired to gather her thoughts. The horrifically cavalier way the Gul had treated her like she was nothing more than a piece of flotsam, it disturbed her to realize she was nothing but a piece of flesh with answers to him. As she lay there her military training took over and she took stock of her physical situation, Her ears were still ringing a little and the back of her head was a little tender where the slap had landed, she worked her way down from there. Slight tenderness of her jaw, where he had gripped her face. Then she noticed something strange and scary. She was noticeably wet between her thighs. How could this be? This Bastard has treated her like dirt and she had allowed her self to get turned on by it. She shook her head in disgust at her own weakness and stood up from the bed. Prepared to wait her fate with the honor of a Bajoran warrior.

With in minutes a squad of guards entered the hut and gathered the women together and marched them out of the building. The headed across the compound and through a security barrier. There in front of them was Containment Unit 7. It was a derelict cargo pod. Black duralium gleaming dully in the sun, the shimmer of a beaming shield surrounding it. As they reached the perimeter of the shield it opened to allow them access. One of the guards opened the door and signaled them in. The inside had been retro fitted with bunks and a toilet cubical, the guard chuckled and shut the door behind them, "don't make your selves to comfortable. You will not be here long. " He pointed to the Shebetar. "You... Whore... we have need of you. ' The grabbed the girl by her hair and dragged her towards the door.

As he neared the door he hit a button and there was a sudden hum. A force field sprang up across the room separating him and his prize from the rest of the prisoners. He threw her to the floor and opened the door, allowing the rest of his platoon to enter. With little or no delay they started unbuckling their Battle Armor.

This was the first time Jessen had seen a Cardassian without the Black armor. She was more than a little intrigued. The ridges that adorned their faces followed the contours of their body as they traveled down. They traveled down their backs and met at a point where their backs blended into their buttocks. Then one of them turned around to face her the ridges on his front ran over the points of their hips and met at the Pubic mound. The Cardassian stood there staring directly at her his Large engorged Manhood jutting forward. She smiled at him in an attempt to appear strong and looked directly at it. Her breath caught in her throat when she saw it. It was not overly large maybe 6 inches in length and no ticker than an average Bajoran but it has one major difference. The Cardassian ridges continued down the stiff shaft. He grabbed it and pumped it in his hand directly at her. Then turned and dove upon the now naked Girl at his feet. She screamed as he entered her. Jessen could tell that it was not a scream of pain. It was the animal moan of a woman getting royally fucked. The Cardassian was using her purely as a toy. He was hers to use. And use her he did. He pounded her for several minutes. Until with an ear splitting scream the girl below him cried out as an orgasm hit her. Pulling the cum form her assailant at the same time.

The Soldier rolled off of her and started to pull his armor back on. From where she was standing Jessen could see the open pussy of the girl. It was twitching as the aftershocks of her orgasm rippled through her. With each ripple a small amount of the hot seed was expelled from her. The soldier looked down and smiled at the trickle of pink jism, and calmly reached down and dipped his finger in to it. He scooped a small amount up onto his hand and looked strait at Jessen, grinned in a dirty way and licked the mixture of combined juices off. A visible shudder ran through his body as he did this.

"Fuck me that little whore tastes good," he said as he looked at Jessen. "Do you want to taste her?" he asked

Jessen was more than a little shocked at first. And shook her head. It had been a long time since she had been with another woman. And she had never done what the guard was suggesting. She shook her head. With a laugh the guard hit the button controlling the force field and stepped forward and tried to grab her. Trained to be a warrior she fired a fast punch into his face. The guard rolled back with the punch and countered with a jab to the Maxis-facial nerve just below the 2nd ridge of her Bajoran Nose. She was momentarily stunned and when she came to only seconds later she found herself, on her knees bent over, he face mere inches from the open pulsing pussy of the recently fucked girl. She could smell the sweet scent of Sex as it wafted from her open lips. Jessen was just beginning to like the idea when she felt a bump form behind which pushed her pace into the quivering lips of the naked girl. She tasted of pussy and cum. The cum was different to any she had on her lips before. It was almost spicy. Instead of the Sharp salty taste of Bajoran Come it was almost musty. Her tongue darted form her mouth and into the wetness of the girl, the taste of her was wonderful. And Jessen started to lick with passion. The Hips of the girl beneath her began to push up into her face as her tongue plunged in and out. The world started to slip into the background until she felt her trousers give, as someone ripped away the cloth from behind.

She started to Struggle but found she was trapped the thighs of the girl she was eating were clamped either side of her head. And pair of Strong hands was gripping her bottom like a vice. She could feel her Legs being parted, and the familiar feeling of a hot cock opening her Vagina. She tried to scream no but all she managed was to shove her face harder into the pussy of the writhing sex toy below her. Fingers trailed up and down between her buttocks tickling and rubbing, the Penis was pushing into her. It has just entered her by about an inch when she was Shaken By a Disrupter stun blast. It flowed from her attacker into her through the only places they were touching. Through his cock into her Pussy and from his fingers onto her tight puckered Anus. Her Head tipped back and her voice got horse as a Huge Orgasm Ripped through her body.

Jessen turned her head to see the Gul who had tormented her earlier standing in the doorway with a disrupter pistol in his hand. "You honor less pigs rutting in the dirt like Klingons. This whore you can use for you own depraved pleasure" he said gesturing to the Shebetar. "However, this one" he added pointing his gun at Jessen "is to be questioned by the Obsidian Order. Have her moved to my personal Interrogation Suite"

The Guard who pushed Jessen face into the pussy of the Shebetar snapped to attention "Yes Gul Mikkan".

"Oh and by the way" The Gul added with a smile, motioning to the Cardassian who was raping Jessen. "Give this piece of effluence to the prisoners to play with. They should have fun". The Guard stepped forward and pressed something against Her neck and the last thing Jessen heard before she blacked out was the hiss of a hyper spray.


Part 2

She awoke in darkness, as she had for the past 2 months...

But this time it was different. There was no continual drone of Cardassian Propaganda. Only the soft hum of air conditioning. She was not lying on a thin straw mattress on a hard wooden bunk. She was Strapped upright in a chair. And most importantly she was naked. Her ripped Clothing had been removed. Jessen could still feel the residual effects of the drug injected into her with the hyper-spray, a faint fogginess at the edge of her consciousness, She could also feel the tingle in her pussy from the massive orgasm that had ripped through her body. She had no idea how long she had been unconscious. But she was aware that she had been bathed. The taste of sex was not on her lips. She looked down at her self restrained in a Cardassian interrogation chair. She noticed that her pubic hair had been removed. She had started to smile at this wondering what sort of interrogation she was in for when it occurred to her that it had probably been done to give a smooth surface for the electrodes to stick to.

This caused a shiver of fear to run through her, and her senses to heighten. It also made her nipples harden as if a cool breeze was blowing across her small but perfect breasts. Apart from her and the chair the rest of the room was in pitch darkness. Almost imperceptibly the lights in front of her started to illuminate and cast radiance upon a huge black stone desk. Sitting behind it like a predator watching a young dear, elbows on the desk, Fingers steepled in front of his face was Gul Mikkan. He was dressed in the customary dark clothing favored by his race.

"Welcome back to the world of the living, my dear Commander Jessen" he said with a smile. "I must apologize for the barbarity of my underlings. The guilty party has been suitably punished; now let us get down to business shall we. I wish to know the location of the Resistance base. I know it is somewhere in the mountains south of here. But these hills are so riddled with caves and abandoned mining tunnels it is really quite impossible to find them with out assistance. "

Jessen felt a giggle welling up in her. "That's what you want," she said with a smile. "Trust me even if I told you where it was your men would never reach it alive. The resistance has mined and booby-trapped the entire area. Your men would be dead before they got anywhere close. "

"No my dear you misunderstand me. If we don't find the exact location of the camp we are just going to start a Barrage from orbit of the entire area. Every ¼ mike we will send down a 5-point spread of torpedoes. Eradicating every piece of life form the surface. Then we will hit each zone with a graviton wave and collapse any tunnels below. And then we will show the disaster to Viewers planet wide, and we will intersperse it with pictures of you and your entire family. We make sure it was know that you who were responsible for the deaths of all those thousands of deaths. Women, children and old people. Not the Fierce Ready-to-die-for-the-cause Resistance fighters like you. You know, the innocents who always get sacrificed in war for the greater good. But this time it will be your fault"

Suddenly Jessen knew the magnitude of her situation. This was not just her doom. This was not only the doom of either her entire family, but also the doom of the thousands of refugees who had fled to the mountains, looking for a safe hiding place. The very people she had sworn to protect when she joined the resistance. She shuddered at the thought laid out before her by Gul Mikkan. There he sat no more than 6 feet from her; His eyes lazily roving over her naked skin. The look on his face that of a bored Tiberian Hunting cat as it gazed upon a herd of Deer, searching for the week, the lame and the vulnerable. This is exactly what he was doing. She was the herd of deer. He was the predator. Jessen knew in her heart of hearts she was hopelessly in his power. She struggled momentarily against the restraints that help her captive. Sweat caused by her exertions beading on her skin. The warriors training clicked in as she felt more than heard him rise from his chair; she froze as he walked around his desk to stand directly in front of her.

It was then she realized that he was not dressed, as she had first thought, in the Black and silver Battle armor customarily worn by Cardassian but in a long black silk Kimono. And the look on his face was now one of the Hunting cat who had chosen his target and was accelerating towards the young frail deer intent on sinking his teeth into it and drinking deeply of its blood. The sweat rapidly cooling on her skin caused sensitive goose flesh to rise and her pert nipples to harden.

Gul Mikkan calmly reached forward and took her left nipple in between the thumb and forefinger on his right hand and absently but quite gently rolled it back and forward. "Well my little Vixen, what do you think? Do you think you should tell me where the Bajoran Terrorists are skulking, or do I give the order to start bombing?"

Mikkan leant forward, keeping eye contact with her, and ran his tongue over her nipple. He trailed his fingers down her body, barely touching her goose bumped skin. Down across the flesh of her petite breast and down across the hard muscles of her belly to the raised now hairless mound of her pubis, where they paused. Jessen found it hard not to move. The drugs she had been injected with earlier seemed to be having a strange effect on her She was in the deepest trouble of her life, and all she could think about was sex. His gently ministrations to her nipple and the almost silken touch of his hand as it trailed across her nakedness and also the restraint chair she was attached to, hard made her very sexually aware. Even though her mind was whirling from the revelations and choices given to by Gul Mikkan, her vagina was almost trembling with desire. Gently he ran his 3 middle fingers over her moist pouting vaginal lips, and parted them allowing his middle finger access to her inner lips. His finger delicately dipped in to the second knuckle and then ran upwards to her engorged clitoris. Where it rubbed softly for a second. Jessen bit her bottom lip and pressed her pubis up into the hand of her tormentor. As she did so he moved his probing digit away from the trembling nerve center and licked her juices from them. With out a word he turned to his desk and picked up a small black bottle. He turned back towards he and lifted the bottle so she could see it.

"Do you know what this is?" he asked with a menacing glint in his eye. Jessen just shook her head. "This is KriK-ta-pel. It is a Klingon Poison. It is Incredible one drop of it will kill and Klingon dead with in seconds. However the effect it has on the Bajoran physiology is vastly different. "

He unscrewed the top of the flask in his hand and removed the lid. A Small medicine dropper was on the inside. He squeezed the bulb and drew a small amount of the fluid into the tube. Then reaching down he opened the lips of her pussy again and carefully dripped on drop of the solution directly onto her clitoris. For a few seconds Jessen could feel nothing, and then the sensation started. She was not sure whether it burned or was cold or weather it itched or tingled. Whatever the sensation was it intense. It almost felt like millions of minute electrical shocks where being fired repeatedly into the most sensitive part of her body.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Daybreak

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds