• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Daybreak
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Daybreak

The sensations that were invading her genitals were almost frightening to her. If she could not see the opening of her pussy she would swear that a large hard and ridged penis was slowly pushing its way into her. Jessen felt a scream of pleasure welling inside of her chest. It burst from her mouth, reverberating off of the walls of the Interrogation suite. An orgasm Rocked though her. Spasms rippled violently along the walls of her vagina, desperately trying to grab the phantom cock that she could feel stretching the sensitive walls of her sex. Through her scream she could here the dark chuckling of Gul Mikkan. "You are such a good subject for this Torture. " He said with a smile. "The combination of the hyper spray and the KriK-ta-pel has an incredible Psychotropic effect of the Bajoran mind. Essentially the 2 of them combined take the last dirty sick and depraved thought your mind had and stimulate the nerve endings to give a false feeling of the event. And what is even better about it I have total control over your sluttish little fantasies. " He picked up another vial from his desk and unscrewed the stopper, and watched her intently. Jessen could hear his voice through the pounding of blood in her ears. The feeling of a hard-ridged cock thrusting in and out of her was tangible. She could feel every ridge of the Cardassian Penis as it passed the entrance to her tight wet pussy.

Gul Mikkan leant forwards and parted the lips of her opening and let one drop of the fluid from the second vial fall onto her Clit. An Ear Splitting scream burst from his captives' lips as the wonderful sensations that had been flooding through her stopped with the suddenness of a switch being thrown. It was worse than the invading cock being pulled out. It just stopped being there at all. It left the feeling of emptiness that was almost painful. Her pelvis bucked upwards off of the seat in a vain attempt to get the sensation back. Her hips rotated trying to push her sexual nerve center against the Guls fingers. He pulled away from her and looked up at her face. And smiled at the tears rolling down her cheeks. "Well Well Well" he said. "Looks like my little Slut needs something. "

He opened her sex again and landed another drop of the second fluid on her clitoris. The feeling of emptiness intensified. Jessen had never felt in this much need before. "Now my dear. You have another choice. Either feel this emptiness for ever or tell me what I want to know" Jessen started to Sob. The need to be filled was horrific. She knew that the information she had was outdated and would be useless to the Gul; the resistance would have moved camp after her capture. But she could not give this up with out an attempt at resistance. She could not give in with out trying to show this Cardassian pig that the people of Bajor were stronger than them.

She looked up at Gul Mikkan through the streaming tears and what she saw made her blood surge. He was sitting nonchalantly on the edge of his desk, his Black kimono had fallen open, and his right hand was gently gripping his fully erect shaft. Jessen could see that the Gul was bigger and thicker than the one she had seen earlier. She could also see a small pinkish droplet of his pre-cum glistening on the engorged head of his manhood; she could not resist licking her lips. She could feel his eyes on her and she looked at his face. His eyes were fixed firmly on her open twitching sex.

"I will make you a deal, you give me a little, and I will give you a little. How does that sound?" Jessen knew what he was saying but the words did not make sense. Gul Mikkan could see this and re worded it for her. "If you give me a little information I will alleviate the... Err... Stress for you. " In Jessens' head she could hear the 2 sides of her brain screaming at her. The analytical side telling her she was being tricked. "This Cardassian bastard was not going to help. " it said "He just wants the information. " But the Darker more bestial, animalistic side of her Brain was winning. It was screaming, "Let the Cardassian Bastard fuck you. You know you need to feel his hard-ridged cock inside you. Your pussy is wet open and desperate for him. Take your pleasure from him. Drink his cum. Make him use you like a toy. " She looked up at him and whispered, "Use me"

A dark chuckle reached her ears from the tall soldier sitting in front of her. He shrugged the silk kimono from his shoulders. He stood there naked in front of her. The lights from above highlighting the hard ridges that ran down his torso. He stepped towards her and ran his fingers gently along her inner thigh towards her quivering pussy. He raised his hand and stoked his rock hard cock with his left hand while his right hand trailed up her belly towards her breasts. He took her right nipple in her hand and twisted it hard. Jessens body jerked violently as the pain ripped though her body. He twisted harder causing a scream to escape from her sweet mouth. He took a small step forward so her open thighs were touching his ridged hips. Her released her nipple and reached down to grab his erection he used the copious amount of juices dripping from her to lubricate him self. He rubbed his cock up and down over the lips of the open sex, concentrating on the hard bud of her clit. She bucked towards him but he stopped he with a hard slap to her thigh.

"What would you like my dear?" He whispered in her ear "Are you sure you want me inside you" Jessen Nodded emphatically she was biting her bottom lip so hard she could taste Blood in her mouth

Mikkan Fingers were gently stroking the outer lips of her pussy and rubbing her clit softly. It felt to the young Bajoran that warm electric tingles were springing from his fingers. He suddenly plunged 3 fingers into her. His Thumb bumped hard against her clit and his little finger slipped along the soaking wet valley of her ass. Jessen Screamed with pleasure, as the vacuum she had been feeling vanished. As her cunt was suddenly filled by the gnarled hands of her captor. She could feel his thumb rubbing hard against her clit and his pinky finger sliding over the puckered entrance to her ass. She had never been into it before. There had been one time with an ex boyfriend they had tried it but it had failed miserably. Since then she had never even thought of it. But now it felt wonderful.

Almost as if he read her mind he bent his little finger and slipped it into her virgin ass. She moaned. A deep bestial sound that was purely animal. She was loosing her self to the dark predatory beast that was raping her. She was truly becoming his slut. She could feel her orgasm approaching with the power of a wrap drive, when he ripped his fingers from her. She roared with frustration. Her eyes opened and she looked up at her tormentor. He had turned from her and was at his desk.

"You Fucking Bastard" She growled. He looked over his shoulder at her.

"We had a deal my dear. I need some information from you before I can continue. " Jessen felt the tears welling up in her eyes. She had made the deal with him now it was time to pay the piper.

"The base coordinates are 157degrees 5 minutes 12 seconds north by 256 degrees 56 minutes 54 seconds west".

"Good Girl, even thought they have probably moved by now I seriously appreciate your help" Gul Mikkan said with a smile. "Now for you reward"

The Cardassian turned back towards her and covered the distance between them in 2 strides. Jessen grinned almost manically at the thought of his large ridged cock forcing its way into her willing flesh. Mikkan picked up a PADD and pushed a button. The Chair she was in started to roll over till she was hanging face down her Ass high in the air. She felt his hands rest upon the backs of her thighs. The pressure on her thighs increased as Mikkan leaned forward. Jessen twitched as her vaginal lips were forced opened by the long tongue of the Cardassian probe into her. He lapped hungrily at her sex. Then he moved upwards and licked fervently at the tight puckered entrance to her anus. His tongue almost violating her as it dipped in. This had never been done to her before and the sensation was incredible. She was just loosing herself to an onrushing orgasm when he pulled away. She could feel the cold air against her open ass. Mikkan walked around and squatted down by her head.

"Time for your reward my dear. Are You Ready?" he whispered. From her position she could see the veins in his penis pulsing. She had never seen a cock so hard before. Jessen nodded giving herself over willingly to her new master.

He picked up the small Vail he had first used and showed it too her. "Would you like some more?" "Yes. " She breathed, "Yes please". The anticipation was incredible; in all her life she had never felt a sexual hunger like this. She could feel her sexual juices running down her inner thighs. Her pussy and ass were twitching with the burning need to be violated by this monstrous bastard. He stood and stepped behind her again; she could feel the coldness of the glass vial on the small of her back. The fingers of his right hand plunging in to her pussy and the thumb of his left pumping viciously in and out of her open ass. His thumb pulled out of her virgin orifice and he picked up the bottle. "Are you ready you dirty little slut? I hope you are prepared to be totally violated by me?"

"YES" Jessen Screamed "FUCK ME YOU BASTARD" In the back of her mind she knew she had just crossed the line form prisoner to slave. She could not tell what he was doing but instantly knew what it was when the orgasm careened though her body. The internal walls of her ass were on fire with the same sensations that had been on her clit. Mikkan had dripped the KriK-ta-pel inside her ass. It was intense. It was incredible. She was his Bitch and he knew it, and secretly she loved it.

As the first thundering orgasm was subsiding, the blood hammering in her ears, she sensed her master behind her. His Hands grasping her at the hips as he positioned himself to take her. She was still twitching when the Silky smooth head of his man hood touched her. But it did not touch her where she was expecting. She could feel his manhood pressing against her anal sphincter. She whimpered in fear. Nothing this large had ever been in there. The biggest was Gul Mikkans thumb now he was going to push that thick ridged cock of his in there. She tried to pull away from him but was tightly restrained by the chair. His hand grabbed her by the back of the head and yanked her hair. He leaned forward. "It will hurt more if you struggle bitch, But then again you seem to like pain". His left hand maneuvered his penis to her cunt and rubbed it over the lips to coat it in her slick lubricating juices. Then her moved it gently back to her bottom. He pressed forward and slowly entered her. Jessen could feel her virgin ass opening to this unwelcome invader. It hurt but not as much as she remembered. He was going so slowly, allowing her chance to open and accept him. She could feel every one of his ridges as it passed the opening. His left hand joined his right at her hairline; he was slowly pumping in and out now. The sense of violation was very strong to her but she loved it. She had never been so used by a man before. It was wrong to enjoy this, but she could not help it. He has riding her like a horse his strong hands pulling her head back by her hair. Using her hair like a jockey used the reins no his mount. She could tell he was all the way in. His heavy testicles were banging on the lips of her open pussy and striking here engorged clit with each thrust. Every time he drove into her she grunted, and felt the walls of her ass twitch, clamping down on his cock.

He was pounding harder now. Pulling her hair harder She could feel herself building towards yet another orgasm. He was fucking her up the ass with an urgency of the man about to cum. His left hand released her hair and struck her with stinging force across her naked buttocks. That was the trigger. The orgasm that had been building was there. Her vagina walls twitched, and her now throbbing ass clamped down hard on the 9 inches of thick Cardassian meat that was buried there. Gul Mikkan Roared And Jessen felt the hot seed fly from his penis and fill her. He pulled her hair violently back and thrust deeper than she thought possible into her as he came. A few more jerky thrusts and he fell forward, crushing her into the restraint chair. His slowly limpening cock twitching inside her as it discharged the last drops of cum into her. After a couple of minutes he pulled out of her. She could tell that he had pumped a huge load of his semen into her by the amount of hot sticky seed that she could feel dripping from her open rear. He knelt by her head and whispered. "Did you like that my little whore?" Jessen hardly had the strength to nod, but she managed somehow. "Good. Sleep now I will return in the morning". He hit a button on his PADD and the chair slowly rotated back to the usual position. "See you soon my slave" Mikkan added with a smile. Jessen heard a faint his from behind her neck as she was again injected with a Hypo-spray, then she drifted into darkness.


Part Three

She awoke in darkness, as she had for the past 2 months...

But this time she was not shocked when she awoke. The feeling of the restraints holding her securely had now become familiar, almost welcome. The darkness was not complete though. Her internal body clock was telling her it was late at night. From the desk in front of her there was the soft green glow of Gul Mikkans desk Lamp. She scanned the room looking for her captor. He was nowhere to be seen. Jessen adjusted her position a little. She noticed that her bonds were looser than she remembered them. The silver metal bands around her thighs were loose enough to move her legs up and down a little. The one around her hips was the same. Should she try and wriggle out of her restraints. Even if she could did she really want to. The experiences of the previous day were still intense in her mind. She could feel the tenderness form the violation she had received at the hands of Mikkan. As she thought of it a Shudder ran through her body. Whether it was one of fear, revulsion or pleasure she would never know, But she knew she had to try and escape. Either that or just abandon herself to being This Cardassian slave. Constantly striving to please her master as he physically and emotionally controlled her ever move.

Twisting her body side ways she started to work her right arm out of the restraint. It was not an easy task, it took her about 35 minutes to free her right arm, and another 250 to free her left. Once these were done it took very little time at all to free her self from the restraint chair. She just worked her body slowly upwards slipping out of the bonds and after about an hour and a quarter she was free. Well she was still locked in an Interrogation room but she was no longer Chained to a chair.

She gently eased her self down onto the cold metal floor and stretched. The movement was almost feline. Joints that had become used to being in the same position for 24 hours, popped and cracked in a very satisfying way. Jessen bent over and placed her hands flat on the floor and stretched out the muscles in her back, knowing if she was going to stand a chance of escape she would have to be as physically supple as possible. Then she carefully surveyed the room. She crossed over to the door. It was the typical blast proof circular rolling bulkhead door, favored by the Cardassians. There was no lock mechanism visible. She crossed to the desk, her naked feet leaving small misty footprints that faded quickly after she had passed. The desk was a monument to masculinity a solid piece of polished black stone with very little adornment, just some Linear engraving around the edge. Sitting on the front corner was the collection of objects she was interested in. There were 2 bottles of drugs. The KriK-ta-pel and its counter potion were there, as well as the control PADD for the restraint chair she had until recently been strapped to.

She saw the PADD sitting there and grabbed it, hardly believing her luck. Pressing the Mode Access stand by button she booted the small computer and headed back to the door. Setting it to scan she started running it around the door edge searching for any way to open it. Half way up on the left hand side of the frame the PADD started to beep gently. Quickly she scanned the readout and chuckled cracking this lock would be a piece of cake. She started tapping the buttons on the scanner to adjust it to transmit the frequency of the lock, and within a couple of minutes there was a satisfying hiss and a gentle clunk as the seal on the door released. The door popped towards her and she pulled it open just enough to allow her to see into the passage. She could see down the corridor all the way to the Exit Hatch, it was empty. Smiling to her self Jessen opened the door and padded along the corridor towards freedom.

She reached the Hatchway easily, and listened carefully at it. Faintly she could here the nighttime noises of the camp beyond the portal. The incessant propaganda, the hum of the security fences, but other wise nothing. Jessen again took the PADD and scanned the doorframe, and sure enough there was the release mechanism. This one was set to a slightly different frequency than the previous door, but it was only a matter of time before the resourceful Bajoran Girl had discovered the correct frequency needed to open the door. The lock mechanism sprang with a quiet thud. Jessens heart leapt at the sound, loud in the silent corridor. Putting the PADD down so she could work freely Her fingers wrapped around the pull bar on the door and she started to pull it open when she paused.

"I can't leave that Drug behind. " The analytical side of her brain said. "We could use it as an interrogation tool. Or even find a way of combating its effects" behind this thought was a darker more needful voice she was trying to ignore "Take it with you. Who needs anyone else when you have that?" She turned and lithely trotted down the corridor, back to the interrogation room, She slipped in through the door and across to the desk. Jessen Picked up the vials and turned towards the door to leave. There standing beside the door with a smile of victory on his rugged features was Gul Mikkan.

"Dear me. " He said with a gentle shake of his head "If you had just left you may well have escaped clean. But like a Tantali addict. You had to get your drugs before you left. Now I am afraid you shall have to remain my guest for a while longer. " He pressed a button on the PADD in his hand and the restraining bands of the Chair Opened with s sharp click.

"Get back in the chair Commander, it is not time for you to leave yet. " Jessen could feel the tears streaming down her cheeks, and her legs growing weak. The Gul Stepped forward and scooped her into his arms. The she could feel the ridges on his torso and he carried her across the room and placed her almost reverently into the seat. "Make your self comfortable my little plaything, you will be here for a long time. I must admit I am surprised. A trained warrior like yourself, Allowing Physical sexual needs dictate your moves, and thereby allowing your capture. Unless of course. " His face cracked into a dark smile "You were coming back here because you wanted me to capture you. You wanted me to use you as my sexual toy for a while longer. Hmm? Jessen shook her head weekly. She knew the truth. Inside, her darker animal side was just laughing at her. She found herself looking into the eyes of the Cardassian officers Dark Brooding Eyes, and new the truth. She would be here till she died; she was truly his slave, and a slave to the drug he had used on her delicate sex.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Daybreak
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds