• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Daybreak
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Daybreak

The Gul pressed a button on the PADD and the restrains tightened them selves around here arms, legs and torso. Holding her securely to the chair. She felt the Metal restrains pressing against her skin. And then pressure against her anal sphincter, which opened as a soft lubricated probe pushed it way into the recently violated passage. Jessen felt it push in about 5 inches where it stopped moving, seemingly to rest there. Jessen was nervous as to what was going to happen to her now. Her captor moved around in front of her.

"Now what punishment is fitting for you? There are no words to describe how disappointed and hurt I am by your actions. I thought we had come to an arrangement. It looks like I will have to reevaluate our relationship. I was beginning to think I could instill a little trust in you. Obviously I was wrong, terribly wrong. " His hand reached over and stroked her pubis. She could feel the stubble of her recently shaved pubic hair bristling against the calloused palm of his hand. His thumb pressed down hard on her clit with a suddenness that shocked her, and rubbed vigorously. We will have to press the interrogation further, just to make sure that there is no more information that you know. With his thumb still rubbing hard at the bundle of nerve endings at the crown of her pussy he reached over to his desk and grabbed the vial of KriK-ta-pel, unscrewing the top with one hand he squeezed the bulb, and filled the dropper all the way up to the top. His thumb released her clit and he leaned over her. Holding the dropper in front of her eyes.

"Do you know what I am going to do with this?" he said. His voice was a husky growl. "I am going to pump this whole dose inside that little pussy of yours. And then I am going to leave. The probe that is nestled in you ass will read how many orgasms you have. I will be back in 4 hours and I will see how many times you have disgraced your self. And if the number is to my satisfaction I may release you from your bonds. If not I will continue your punishment. Jessen felt the lips of her sex pressed open by his strong fingers, and a brief sensation of cold from the glass.

She looked up briefly, not sure weather to watch him or the hands as they hovered at the opening to her pussy. He grinned at her a brief flash of those Shard Flesh rending teeth and he squeezed the Bulb pumping the viscous fluid onto the clenching walls of her vagina. Jessen felt the momentary warmth on the Klingon poison before the explosion of sexual sensation caused her to spasm hard against the metal restraints, and her head was thrown back against the Back of the chair, eyes clamped tight shut. The hard warrior trained muscles in her arms, legs, back, and neck Clenched and relaxed as wave after wave of orgasms Ripped through her body. Every dirty and perverse thought she had had throughout her life, felt like it was being enacted on her willing but tortured flesh. Simultaneously shy he could feel the brief Pain of her first time. The hot white thunder of her first orgasm. The beautiful violation of the anal sex she had experienced from Gul Mikkan the day before. All mixed together. On her lips she could taste the sexual juices of the Shebetar and the jism of the Cardassian soldier. And all of the time the hot sweet scent of sex was filling her nose. Sex she knew she was not having but could still feel. She opened her tear filled eyes and saw the Gul. He was standing between her open thighs, and he was naked. The hard ridges of his body glistened slightly with sweat. His right hand was gripping his engorged shaft pumping back and forth slowly. His eyes fixed on the lips of her pussy. Mikkan looked at her and they stared into each other's eyes for a second or two. A dark smile spread over his lips and he stepped forward and rubbed the smooth head of his penis over her pulsing clitoris. Jessen Screamed. It was the cry of a hungry lion being teased with a piece of steak.

Mikkan Laughed and pulled away from her then drove his hips forward and forced his manhood into the restrained girl. Jessen Screamed as another violent orgasm tore through her. She had never felt this filled before. The large probe filling her bottom, and the 9-½ inches of ridged Cardassian cock that was viciously fucking her was just driving her wild. She had stopped having separate orgasms. They were just blending one into another. It only took a few minutes of this before she felt him start to pump even harder and heard his breathing change and with a snarl like a feral cat his came. Hot semen filler her, and he pulled out and sprayed more of his pink seed onto her belly, almost burning her where it landed. The huge violent rush of orgasms made her feel like she was going insane. A continual animal moan was coming from deep in her throat and she could hear the blood thumping hard in her ears, and the pressure of orgasms in her spasming cunt was building to a point she had never know could exist. It was almost as if her sexual peaks were merging not only coming continuously but over lapping building into one massive Cum that would either kill her or turn her into a hopeless addict of sex excess. Every muscle in her body tensed and spasmed. The muscles of her filled ass clenched down with such ferocity it almost lifted her off of the probe inserted there, as the wave of sexual energy crashed down upon her helpless form like a tsunami hitting a small fishing village destroying everything in its path. A scream Burst from her as she came more violently than ever before. Lights Flashed behind her eyes, bright and vivid, and the roaring of her pulse was deafening in her ears. The thumping of blood in her head was so loud it almost hurt

She forced her eyes open to see the Cardassian officer standing over her. His fingers trailing though the droplets of semen on the stomach. He smiled at her showing the sharp teeth of his hunter race. "I am so glad you came back to me. It showed weakness, but it did show loyalty" He licked some of his own juices from his fingers, and leaned close enough that she could smell his musky jism on his lips. "I Own you, and you Will be loyal to just me. Do I make my self clear" All the poor girl could do was nod weekly as she stared into the eyes of her admitted master. "Now My little one, it is time for yu to sleep" He reached over to his desk and lifted a hyper-spray that rested there to her throat. "Dream well" he said as he pressed the button to inject her. This time she welcomed the darkness with open arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Daybreak
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 533 milliseconds