Dead and Horny Ch. 21

"Roger." The man with the radio backed away from the group, then got off the stage and headed for the double doors. Once he was gone, Legion started pacing, their eyelids starting to droop. The demon stumbled, and was quickly joined by a couple of her brethren.

"What...what have you done to me?" The infected demon cast a baleful eye in Dana's direction. The zombie had stopped twitching and was now looking at Legion in horror.

"Oh, fuck," she muttered, then wiped the blood off her lips.

"Well, kiddies, I think we're about to learn something very important today." Lily laughed as Legion fell on the ground and started twitching. One of the nearby mercenaries knelt down and tried to help the other Legions. "Class is in session, and the first lesson is that we should keep our hands to ourselves."

"Shut up!" shouted a nearby mercenary, unable to tear his eyes away from the Legion writhing on the floor. "Just shut the fuck up."

"Lesson number two." Tasia grinned in anticipation as the wolf hovered just beneath the surface, ready for the right moment to be unleashed. "No hitting."

"Ooh, we're vibing." Lily grinned at Dana. "C'mon, keep the chain going."

Dana shook her head. "It's not funny," she muttered. "You don't understand, I...it's not..." Her hand wandered to where she kept her knife. "We have to stop this."

The dying Legion let out a gurgle and went still, foam pouring out of their mouth. The nearest Legion rose and stared at Dana in anger.

"What did you do?" they demanded, snapping their fingers to get her attention. On the ground, the dead Legion twitched and let out a final breath that rattled like a snake. "That was a perfectly healthy vessel!"

"I really hope this isn't about to be anti-climactic," muttered Lily under her breath. As if on cue, the dead Legion's eyes snapped open. It looked to the mercenary that had helped it, then threw itself on the man, biting him on the neck. The nearest Legion tried to pull it off, but was also bitten in the process.

"You spoke too soon," Tasia replied as the mercenaries opened fire on the zombie. The first shots caused the zombie to fall off the stage into the front row where it was promptly subdued by the Legions waiting below. The man who was bitten was already staggering toward his comrades, crying out in pain.

A ripple of discontent went through the congregation as they gathered together, confused about why the zombie kept moving despite its broken body. The infected mercenary had a far off look in his eyes as they clouded over, then turned to focus on the living creature nearest to him.

"Any second now." Lily was now bouncing on the balls of her feet, a massive grin appearing on her face.

"You really are an agent of chaos, aren't you?" Tasia couldn't help but grin as the situation spiraled rapidly out of control.

"Oh, sweetie, you have no idea."

"We need to stop this." Dana unfolded her sword, and the mercenaries closest to her opened fire. She took several rounds before falling to her knees. For just a moment, she looked like a woman kneeling in reverence beneath the cross above the dais. The rumbling growl that came from her just moments later revealed a darker truth.

The tension in the room built as another Legion died and turned. The mercenaries were uncertain who to watch, and were further stunned when the injured one threw himself in a blind rage at his comrades.

With the attention off of them, Lily threw her shoulders back and manifested a majestic pair of horns that burned with hellfire, her tail whipping behind her as wings sprouted from her shoulders. Tasia let out a howl, her body expanding and destroying the dress she wore as her bones rearranged themselves and muscles swelled up. The men closest to them turned and backed away, one of them falling off stage and into the melee of demon vs zombie.

Dana rose to her feet, her blonde hair fading to a dull silver as she raised her sword and let out a hiss like a cat. The remaining mercenaries raised their weapons to open fire, but a dark mass smashed into them from up above, spiraling through the air as it knocked three of them off their feet. The mace hovered briefly over the congregation as Eulalie herself dropped from above, black liquid oozing from her skin and solidifying into a chitinous shell. Her humanoid features were buried behind grisly body armor as she held out her hand and the mace returned.

"Player four has entered the game," she loudly declared as the downed mercenaries screamed in terror. "Roll for initiative, bitches!"

💀💀💀

Sometimes when I'm writing, I like to think "How much gasoline can I pour on this fire?"

Then I remember I'm a writer, and I should always strive for rocket fuel.

Thank you once again for indulging me and my lesbian side quest to build the perfect murder machine. Don't forget to click some stars on the way out, and say something nice about the story or even yourself. Sometimes when you walk the worlds of others so often, you can forget just how amazing and awesome you are.

Anyway, Annabelle out. I need some coffee. I'll see you next time!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds