• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Demonic Tutor
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Demonic Tutor

Jeannie didn't notice his groans or pain, she continued to ride him, milking his cock with her sex. She lifted herself up off of him then let gravity pull her back down, roughly impaling herself on him.

Ted scanned the floor, hunting for the ring, wondering how it had come off. Then he saw his hand. Jeannie's relentless fucking continued as he looked around. She was oblivious to anything but the cock inside of her. Ted caught a glimpse of his hands, trying to figure out where his wedding ring had gotten to and suddenly he knew. His hands had changed.

Moments before, Ted's hands had been masculine. They hadn't been the hands of a machinist, but they were unmistakably male. Now, they were slim and feminine. He looked on as they became more tapered and his nails grew to a perfect quarter inch past the tip. The hair on his hands thinned out and most of it shed or turned so light it was invisible. His pores tightened and his skin smoothed.

The smoothing continued up from his hands and radiated out from his cock. He watched the hair on his arms and then his chest fall out and as the wave of change surged back down his body, he became hard again, his manhood throbbing inside of his wife. Even as the rest of his body became more and more feminine, his cock seemed to get harder, more virile.

Jeannie looked down and grinned at him, "mmmm you look so sexy baby, I need more." She began to ride him again, each thrust now bottoming out inside of her. His tip rubbed up against her deepest recesses and dragged along her inner walls. She shuddered with pleasure and Ted came inside of her again, not minutes since his last. He felt his seed leak out of her this time, squirting out from around his girth which nearly sealed her sex shut.

From his cock, another wave of energy radiated out to his body and each place it touched changed suddenly. His slight beer gut disappeared and all of his body hair was suddenly gone. His nipples swelled and the areolae widened, his manly moans slowly became feminine cries of lust as her pussy milked him for more seed. Ted gripped Jeannie's hips with long feminine hands, his nails digging into Jeannie's thighs. He continued to thrust into Jeannie as she milked cum from him, her eyes rolling back into her head. Every time she came, Ted felt stronger and filled with energy; transferred to him by the blue sparks of lightning. The energy he sucked from Jeannie fuelled the changes to his body.

Ted felt the 'dropping down' sensation in his lower abdomen again and this time the flowing feeling travelled to his cock. He felt it change, making it somehow harder, larger, more invasive. Jeannie noticed and immediately began to ride him with reckless abandon, bodies slapping together and their sofa banging into nearby furniture as her lust drove it about the room. She bore down on him and he felt a third orgasm roar through him. Jeannie shrieked, incoherently at first, then slowly forming her lust into thoughts.

"God yes, fill me up baby. Put all of your nasty cum in me. Knock me up my love put your babies in me." Ted's cum filled her up and spilled out between them. Those were the last intelligible words Jeannie would speak for weeks.

Jeannie stared down at him, eyes unfocused, lips parted, her hair a jumbled, sexy mess. Her nipples stood out like tiny little points, jutting into the air. She gyrated on his cock for a few more minutes before climbing off and rolling over, presenting her ass to him and looking back expectantly.

Ted sat up and took inventory of himself, his fingers roaming over his body. His chest was no longer in any way muscular and had a pair of tiny sore bumps on it, his areolae were a bit rounder and darker and his nipples very similar to Jeannies - feminine and erect. His waist had shed at least ten inches, maybe a bit more. He actually felt like he looked a bit unhealthy now but as soon as his mind wandered, it locked back onto Jeannie's body, presented to him.

Ted lined his still hard, aching cock up with her sex and grabbing her hips, thrust into her. He pushed in shallowly at first, teasing her warm slit with the tip. Shallow sensual thrusts brought her over the edge again and sending another shockwave of electricity up his body, ending up and being absorbed by his chest, which swelled as it absorbed the little arcs of blue. He pushed deeper inside of her and rocked his hips slowly against her to stimulate her inner walls, leaving her trembling beneath him. Rearing back he pulled his cock free from her then jabbed it deep inside of her in a single thrust. She screamed and her face collapsed to the sofa and one hand roamed up to her sex, fingertips massaging her mound, concentrating on her extremely sensitive button.

She came again suddenly and the arcs arrived with the orgasm, causing his chest to swell again. It was undeniable, Jeannie's orgasms were somehow giving him breasts and he couldn't stop. He fucked her savagely now, ramming deep inside of her, his sharp nails holding her hips and pulling her back onto him, his sex stabbing at her womb as she climaxed several more times with each one driving his newly-formed bosom to a larger size.

When Ted pulled free for a moment to give himself a break, he took stock of his new assets. He had a gorgeous pair of breasts that were at least as big as Jeannies and she was a C cup. He tugged at his nipples and was rewarded with an amazing sensation, the arousal traveled out of his chest and down to his cock, instantly returning it to hardness.

Jeannie had been masturbating, watching him play with his nipples and when his cock became hard again, she lunged forward, grabbing it with near-animalistic ardor and suckling at the tip. She made mewling noises much like an animal in heat as she sucked at it and once he was sufficiently wet, she pushed him back and mounted him again, this time impaling her ass upon his member.

Ted stared in shock; Jeannie had never let him put it there and now she was bearing down, filling her own ass with his cock. He watched in ecstasy as her rosebud spread, thinned and eventually swallowed him, her bottom resting on his pelvis. She lifted up and slapped back down, making a loud grunting noise; per pussy giving out a thin white line of her lubricant. She stared down at him in awe and immediately repeated the act, this time with a much louder more satisfied series of short breaths and a grunt.

Her hair cacaded in messy twirls in front of her face and she gave him arguably the sluttiest most wanton look he'd ever seen. She began to pump herself up and down on his cock, her ass trembling around his sex. She screamed and moaned, grunted and panted, a series of small orgasms shooting lightning into his hips which expanded to a very pleasant width from her orgasm.

She was not done, however, and began lewdly fingering herself, penetrating both holes with her hand and his cock. Unable to control herself, she gave herself another pair of significantly more powerful orgasms, the second of which made Ted take notice of his ass being bigger, as it had pushed them both up nearly an inch.

She kept thrashing about on top of him, her fist now buried in her pussy, working four fingers in and out of her sex. She screamed repeatedly, barely coherent word-like sounds, her ass milking his cock of seed and being rewarded with another torrent of cum. The pearly fluid only served to lubricate the process better and Jeannie continued to ride him and cum over and over again.

After another fifteen minutes of this, she suddenly went rigid and collasped back onto the sofa, her face slack and drooling. Ted sat up in a panic.

"Jeannie?"

She blinked at him, breathing deeply.

"Oh god, Jeannie, what's going on?" He asked her, starting to panic.

She smiled a tiny bit and passed out, her face still slack but smiling just a bit.

Ted watched her, terrified for some time. After he was satisfied that she wasn't going to die, he got up and took stock of the situation.

Standing, Ted carefully made his way to the bathroom, looking in the mirror with a surge of nervousness and anxiety. Before anything could focus, he puked in the sink. Twice. After he recovered he peered up and took stock of how he had changed.

His hair was back. His baldness had seemed inevitable just six hours ago and now he had a full, dramatic pile of black hair that reached down to a pair of beautiful, palm-sized breasts. Ted wasn't an expert by any means, but he figured he was a C cup. His lips were young-looking and a bit... pert? Pouty? His cheeks had moved up and his face and midsection had thinned. He looked like a particularly indoorsy and pale female athlete with a larger than average penis.

He had a damn near perfect ass and beautiful child-bearing hips. His skin was smooth and nearly blemish free and most of his scars were gone or nearly so.

Ted stared at the person in the mirror for hours and hours, losing track of time as he ran his fingers over his new flesh. Most of the night had passed and he realized he hadn't heard from Jeannie since their lovemaking had ended. He figured that she might need to use the bathroom and clean up.

As he walked back into the living room, Ted considered the changes. What had happened today had permanently altered their lives. He wasn't a 'he' anymore. There was probably no way he would ever be a 'he' again. He stared at Jeannie and just said the word 'She' out loud over and over again. Jeannie stared back at him blankly and it was only after several minutes that Ted realized she hadn't blinked in a while.

-

Jeannie wasn't dead but her mind had gone on vacation. Ted made the sofa up as a bed and left her staring blankly at the ceiling. Whatever had happened had broken her mind. The sun rose without Ted having slept and when she was able, she called out for lunch.

The delivery girl from King China gave her a funny look. Ted was in one of her own, male, button-down shirts and looked every bit like 'the other woman' when she handed the cash over to the delivery girl. As the money changed hands, Ted let her hand caress the delivery girl's hand. Ted wanted to know if what he had done to Jeannie could be duplicated.

The girl's eyes glazed over on contact with his fingertips and the she sniffed at the air with a vacant look on her face. Ted could smell something new as well, but it wasn't the ozone smell of Victoria's office, it was something else. She could smell the delivery girl's sex and musk and something else, something more primal.

The delivery girl quickly moved towards Ted, breaking into her personal space. Ted tried to deflect her away, but failed. When her hands met the delivery girl's arm, sparks flew again. Ted tried to tear her hand away but the delivery girl dropped to her knees and looked up with lust and longing in her eyes.

"Please." She pawed at Ted's leg, caressing it in an unmistakeably sexual way, dragging her nails gently down the inside of Ted's milky thigh.

Ted started at her hand. watched her caress her thigh and looked at the delivery girl in horror. In a panic, she slammed the door in the girl's face. The girl started to cry and wail. Ted could hear her loudly sobbing and calling after her from the front porch, the noise carrying through the neighborhood. Ted tried her best to block out the sound and opened the fried rice. She needed to feed Jeannie.

After a few failed attempts and a few changes in tactics, Ted was able to get some food in her wife. What finally worked was actually saying to Jeannnie the word 'eat,' ordering her to do so. Each time she brought a spoonful of rice to Jeannie's mouth she would repeat it and Jeannie would eat. Ted tried it again with a bottle of water.

"Drink," and she did. Ted sat on their sofa staring at Jeannie. Jeannie stared off into space, without expression or conscious thought. It was as if Ted had somehow torn out her mind. Ted was overwhelmed with feelings of guilt and remorse and without warning, she started to weep. Softly at first and then as her feelings of loss and worry intensified and as she thought about how much had changed since last night, she began to sob over Jeannie's body.

Ted's cries echoed in time with the wails of the delivery girl on the porch, begging 'please' over and over again.

Ted had a good cry on Jeannie, then as she recovered, she set about making a plan.

Ted needed to talk to Victoria Malagasta very soon (preferably right this moment), but she couldn't leave Jeannie. Someone had to be here to take care of Jeannie. Ted only hesitated for a moment before opening the door and looking the delivery girl in the eye.

"Come inside, honey."

The delivery girl walked inside robotically, smiling lustily at Ted as she did. Ted said it again and listened to her voice before continuing.

"What is your name?"

"Mira"

"What do you want, Mira?" The question seemed to release the girl partially from her stupor.

"I don't.. I don't know. I feel this need, this craving for you to be intimate with me and it's so weird. I'm not gay, but my mind is filled with images of you doing horrible things to me."

Ted started to say that she didn't want to hurt or do any of those things to the delivery girl, but something completely different came out.

"What sorts of things, tell me."

The delivery girl, tears rolling down her face, described each depraved act in detail.

-

Ted stood in Jeannie's expansive closet. She had left the unviolated Mira downstairs to look after Jeannie and was now looking for something to wear out of the house. Ted was much taller and even after narrowing, her shoulders were still broader than Jeannie's. The only things that fit were an unseasonable wool dress that would look ridiculous on her and a severe looking skirt-and-blouse combination that Jeannie's best friend Laura had left here last New Year's eve. Ted opted for the skirt and blouse and after some fretting about wearing Jeannie's underwear opted to go commando to the Malagasta residence.

She strongly suspected Victoria wouldn't care wouldn't care about the lack of underwear.

-

Ms. Malagasta's housekeeper let her in without asking any questions, setting off alarms in Ted's head. She led her back to the same office and peeking in said in her thick Portugese accent, "ma'am, Miss Shapiro here to see you."

Ted looked horrified. The housekeeper knew.

"Come in, Ted," came Ms. Malagasta's voice from the study. Ted entered.

Without thinking, Ted bowed her head and said, "ma'am." Doing it irritated Ted and getting irritated just made Ted more irritated. Her irritation spiralled until it started to infuriate her. She got angrier and angrier, seething until Victoria loomed close. She caressed Ted's cheek and dragged her thumb across her lips. All anxiety, anger and hostility drained from Ted.

"Mmmm dear Goddesses you look delicious, Ted. I do apologise for not telling you what I was doing to you, but I must admit you turned out better than I could have hoped for. You were our third attempt."

"I was WHAT?" her words had broken Ted's submission.

"Interesting, we had calculated that you were naturally completely submissive. You put up with that money-grubbing harridan in your bed for so many years." Victoria, of course, referred to his wife Jeannie.

She knew, Ted thought, she knew about my marriage. Victoria had some ability to predict this outcome. He stammered inchoherently for a moment before clamming up and staring at her.

She was, if possible, more alluring than yesterday. She wore a gorgeous black corset and a maroon skirt with a belt of silver hoops hanging low on her right hip. The corset's top was below her breasts and her large, supernaturally perky breasts were bare to the world. Each nipple was pierced with a narrow conical black stone spike, the pair of piercings pointing away from each other. Ted's knees grew weak when she took in all of Ms. Malagasta.

Ms. Malagasta looked Ted over and was more thana bit turned on at her handiwork. She deftly ran a fingernail down Ted's body, between her breasts until she reached Ted's dangling glans.

"Oh my, Ted. You're a bit... hung for a girl. I'm thirsty just thinking about it." She stepped back and pointed at her cock, looking Ted in the eye and telling her, "Make her hard for me."

The words had some force but somehow Ted knew she had much better control now. She went from flaccid to completely turgid in the span of a heartbeat. Victoria ran her fingers through Ted's skirt and forced it to the floor.

"On the desk, lay back."

Ted hesitated and was punished instantly for it. Victoria raked her chest with her fingertips and as she did, each nail became a razor-sharp pointed talon, drawing three long lines of injury along her body. Blood oozed from each.

"Now you filthy slut. On your back. On my desk. Cock as hard as stone."

Ted complied instantly, stumbling back and falling across the desk. She felt the desk vibrate somehow and her eyes were treated to a show of blue alien letters floating about. She was about to try and figure out what they were, what they meant when Ms. Malagasta engulfed her cock in her mouth. Ted's body was wracked with lances of pleasure and as the moment dilated, she lost track of what she was seeing. She felt Victoria's tongue encircling her shaft. She felt her innards do their weird 'activation' sensation of dropping down. She felt Victoria drag her mouth nearly off of her hardness before plunging it back into her mouth.

She felt her employer's finger feeling along the cleft of her ass, teasing at her entrance there.

Ms. Malagasta stood up, drool evident in the corner of her mouth. "I would like to take your virginity, Ted. I know you are married, but it would mean... so much to me. Would you give it to me if i commanded it?"

Ted gulped. She meant her ass. Did she have some toy? Did she have a cock too? Her confusion swerved about her consciousness and it was evident on her face. Finally she came to a realization, it didn't matter, it all felt too good.

Ted embraced the change and nodded at the gorgeous Victoria Malagasta. "Take me, ma'am. Please fuck my ass, take my anal cherry."

"Oh my, you know how to force feed me, my gorgeous Ted."

Victoria ran her finger along Ted's pucker, and somehow she felt it lubricate. Her tongue teased the tip of her cock and as she went down deeply on Ted's womancock, she pushed first one, then two fingers into Ted's ass. Ted responded with an orgasm of overpowering force, filling Victoria's mouth with her cum.

Somehow, Victoria swallowed it all and still milking the tip, she began to pump her fingers in and out of Ted's ass. Each time she rammed them home, she flicked the tip of her cock with her pointed tongue. Each time resulted in a tiny orgasm and a tiny arc of blue electrical sparks going from Ted to her mistress.

Ted realized that this was what the relationship was. Victoria wasn't just her employer, she was her mistress, both in the adulterous sense and the dominant sense. She hissed into the air "God yesss mistress, violate my ass."

Victoria did so, spending the morning inside of her ass and suckling on Ted's somehow increasingly feminine cock.

-

They were interrupted by the Housekeeper bringing lunch to the office, two covered trays on a cart, along with two glasses of ice. Victoria straightened herself up and thanked the housekeeper, who commented on how beautiful Ted's cock was.

Ted blushed, the first time she had done so in years, which in turn made the housekeeper giggle at her.

"Oh Miss Victoria, she is a keeper. I'm glad you were right about this one."

The words brought Ted back to reality.

"You sacrificed two other men before me?"

"An interesting choice of words, Ted. Honestly, should we still be saying 'Ted'? Ted is very much a man's name and my beautiful creature, you are not any longer a man."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Demonic Tutor
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds