• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Demonic Tutor
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Demonic Tutor

Victoria was now whispering in her ear, "to start with?" She gripped Tina's hips seductively and shifted slightly, using her own powers to turn up Tina's sense of touch again. The result was another sudden massive orgasm, part of which safely siphoned off to Victoria.

"Unnngh fuck yes, Ma'am. She's sheltered. If you want me to educate your daughter, we need to be able to get out and go places." It occured to TIna that this was the best parent-teacher conference she'd ever had.

Victoria pulled the glass cock out of Tina and helped her onto the sofa where they both collapsed and lounged at opposite ends with their legs intertwined.

"You're correct, of course, Tina. It had never occured to me, honestly, that I could be holding her back. All I was concerned about was humans figuring out what she was doing and what she was and killing her. Humans do things like that."

Tina grunted agreement and put her head back, closing her eyes but still talking, "with your money, Victoria, she can see the world and experience most of it. Additionally, are there humans who are immune to being enthralled? I would think there would have to be."

"Yes, there are many ways that humans can be immune to it, I've encountered many of them personally."

"Oh?"

"Yes, they can be born immune to aura and enthrallment."

"Genetic predisposition, got it. Aura?"

Victoria licked her lips and ran her toe up Tina's calf, turning the aura of pleasurable touch on simultaneously. Tina shuddered and nearly had an orgasm just from the caress. After a moment, Victoria turned it off. "I can alter your perceptions and mental processing, biasing them towards certain feelings or sensations."

"Can I do that?"

"I am unsure, Tina. Unfortunately, I suspect you can't. Like enthrallment and feeding it isn't something that one can control at first."

"Oh," Tina said and bit her lip self-consciously.

"You're so beautiful when you're shy. Your ability with enthrallment is superior to nearly every succubus I've ever met. I suspect it's in your origins. However, like with humans we are all good and bad at different things in different combinations and your ability to project an aura is very minute."

Tina gave Victoria a little quirky smile, "You mean that I can enslave a large number of people; more than you can."

Victoria laughed and ran a finger along the bottom of Tina's foot, eliciting a giggle, "Yes, Tina, you could probably hold a few score people permanently or a small stadium temporarily as thralls. I have trouble with keeping one person enthralled for more than a few days, but I could make a church have orgasms just from singing. Which is something I should try someday."

"Thralls are slaves, aren't they?"

"Yes, Tina."

"Ick."

Victoria laughed at her reaction and then continued to discuss human immunities. "They can be made immune through technology and training as well, Tina. If your Jeannie's mind recovers, she will likely still be enthralled with you but will be immune to nearly anything else an unusual creature like me could do to her. If she was a more robust physical specimen, she could eventually be a superlative bodyguard."

"Technology? Like you could make a suit that would make someone immune to enthrallment?"

"Well of course, the enthrallment is based off of a combination of pheromone and bioelectrics. I meant more esoteric technologies. What you would call magic. Alchemy and enchantment can prevent enthrallment, temporarily."

"So you're saying that we could brew a potion to make people immune to your daughter. Maybe we could serve it in punch or something?"

"Punch? Like at a wedding reception or church luncheon?"

"You do know that your daughter would really like either of those, right?"

Victoria didn't respond with words but simply smiled warmly. It was the first time that Tina had seen anything other than a predatory grin from her employer.

"I have an idea that will solve your clothes and Tatiana's cloistering problem perfectly, dear Tina."

-

"You own Golden Apple? Like, the whole chain?" Tina remembered at that moment that she actually had a Golden Apple store card, courtesy of her mind-broken wife's penchant for shopping. The clothing retailer was one of Jeannie's favorite places to shop; to her friends she called it 'Rich Slut Mart,' on account of the massive selection of designer leather and PVC clothing they carried.

"Golden Apple is more than just these stores, but yes. I started my clothing stores back when that first Roosevelt was elected. I'd gotten sick of persistent so-called 'demon hunters' in Europe; I emigrated and moved here, to New York, and used my fortune to found Golden Apple."

Tina and Victoria stood near the customer service counter of the Times Square Golden Apple with a small army of salespeople; all but one of whom were women. Tina had watched Victoria mess with an elaborate chemistry set all day producing, amongst other things, two bottles of a fizzy concoction that behaved, smelled and tasted exactly like champagne. Every salesperson had a glass of champagne that they had taken several sips of.

Victoria addressed the gathered crew, introducing Tina jokingly as her 'right hand succubus' and then with very little fanfare, introducing her daughter and 'heir apparent,' Tatiana Malagasta.

Tatiana snuck in meekly, the polar opposite of her mother. When she stood beside her mother, she seemed much shorter than the difference of Victoria's high heels. Her mothers bronze skin looked even darker when next to hers and while Victoria wore a barely-buttoned white oxford shirt, a tight, form-fitting vest, ridiculously high heels and a hip-hugging hobble skirt, Tatiana had on a floral print dress and flip flops.

The champagne was actually a combination of sparkling wine and the solution that gave the temporary immunity to enthrallment. Victoria had encouraged all of them to have at least a full glass by offering a series of charming toasts and promising all of them 'the best overtime they've ever had.' Tina had double checked the work by pushing at each staff member individually, ensuring they'd had enough before Tatiana entered.

A pair of girls who claimed that they were 'allergic to champagne,' were given mimosas without explanation as to what a mimosa actually was. The two hadn't gotten a big dose of the prophylactic but Tina figured that she or Victoria could separate them from the crowd easily enough if they started to be drawn into Tatiana's orbit.

-

An hour into the massive 'Tina and Tatiana Makeover Extravaganza,' both subjects were having the time of their lives and by extension, so was everyone else. Victoria had poured on an aura of joy that had everyone thinking what they were doing was a blast and Tatiana was doing something she rarely got to engage in; talking to people face to face. Tina couldn't help but to smile at the girl's demeanor and pointed it out to Victoria several times.

"I realized after our discussion that without our... reduced empathy for humans, Tatiana was, essentially, human. And humans are social animals. She needed this so badly but I guess it was impossible to notice if you weren't born human."

"You did well, Tina. Very well and I've been impressed with how you've conducted yourself through all of this. I changed you only a few months ago and you've already become like one of us, only with the drive and timeliness of a human. That is something we sorely lack, the ability to rush."

"Thank you, ma'am."

Victoria smiled at her, another warm, giving smile, "In a year or two's time your tenure as her tutor will be done. What are your plans following that?"

"I hadn't given it any thought. I don't have to work, but I'd feel weird not working. It's in my blood, so to speak. Why, did you have something in mind?"

"You are already gaining a reputation as my assistant amongst the staff but I would like you to be something more; my second, my vice president, my lieutenant, my" Victoria then said a word that she didn't understand that sounded like 'sick author.'

"What's a sick author?"

"Sicathaa," Victoria repeated, "it means, more-or-less, 'feeder of the queen.' It denotes the person whom a regent of our people entrusts their day-to-day business of a non mundane variety to."

"And you'd want me to do this, ma'am?"

"You would be a wonderful second. We have a score of lifetimes and enjoy each other so far. Please think on it."

"I don't need to ma'am-," Tina was cut off by the two 'allergic' salesgirls suddenly moving on Tatiana and each other, fawning and fondling each other and starting to paw on her. Tatiana looked over at Tina and gave her a look that said 'help!'

Tina walked over, concentrating on enthralling them as she did. She had never made it happen intentionally before. After a few moments and steps, she could smell the ozone coming off of her body. She approached the girls from behind and between them, she reached out with her arms and caressed each of them softly on the back of the neck.

The effect was instant. Both girls went from fake plastic smiles to blank grins in a single heart beat. They turned towards her simultaneously and immediately invaded her personal space on two fronts, groping at her. Tina gave Tatiana a mischievous wink and pulled the girls away, pouring on enough influence to ensure success.

The team had madeover Tina in a big way, cutting and styling her hair into a mass of tresses and curls and dressing her in a sixties gogo retro dress and appropriate boots. Victoria had made the girls bring her a trio of similar outfits and Tina found herself for the first time understanding Jeannie's fascination with shopping. She felt beautiful.

The girls clinging to her didn't hurt the beautiful feeling at all.

She snagged a specially marked bottle of wine from the ice bucket and a second almost identical one from next to it. Holding the bottle necks in one hand, she dragged the girls by their wrists with the other hand into the dressing rooms.

Tina kicked open the door to a large dressing room, set the wine down just inside on the bench and pushed the nearer of the pair against a wall, pressing her body into the salesgirl's and planting a seductive long sucking kiss on the girl's lips. Still holding the second girl by the wrist, she pulled away and trailed her fingernails down the girl's breast, cupping it when she reached the base, then pressing close for another snog.

The other girl pushed close to Tina, wrapping her arms around her and kissing the back of her neck. Tina could feel her arousal and told her cock to stay down, smiling into the kiss at how responsive it was now. She lewdly groped the first girl as the second girl did the same to her, parting her lips with her tongue and tracing along the girl's tongue with it.

The second salesgirl placed a hand against her own sex as she continued to press against Tina, masturbating herself as she felt Tina up. Tina paused her snog with the first and turned to the second, licking her lips again, "What're your names, girls?"

The second, who was now boldly rubbing her fingers in a circle around her clit managed to moan out a, "Sarah." Her friend, who was gasping from Tina tugging at her nipples, breathed out, "Zoe."

"Sarah, you are absolutely radiant," Tina complimented the blonde, running a hand down her side. "Show me your body. Strip," she commanded and Sarah complied, quickly stripping down to a sexy black lace bra and panties.

"All the way, dear. Show us what you've got."

Sarah, blushing a bit, took off her bra and dropped it to the side, repeating the same with her panties. "You are absolutely delicious, Sarah," Tina told her, "isn't she a sight?" She asked of Zoe, who nodded, licking her lips and staring at Sarah's form. Sarah shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot, looking down. Tina noticed this and pounced like a predator on the girl's natural submissiveness.

"Now Sarah, be a dear and top our glasses off," Tina pointed to the marked bottle. Sarah bent over at the waist, her ass high and poured them each a glass from the bottle. Tina leaned into Zoe and whispered, "caress her bottom, play with it, Zoe," smiling lasciviously as she did. To Sarah she then sternly instructed, "remain bent over, Sarah and spread your feet apart a bit."

Zoe, still clinging to Tina (who was still tugging at her nipples), began with her free hand to pet Sarah's gorgeous derriere, feeling along her flesh with soft fingertips.

"Do you like that, Sarah? To be bent over and on display for your friend? To have her fondle you for her own pleasure?"

Sarah nodded. Tina was having none of her silence, "speak up, girl."

"Yes. Yes ma'am."

Tina giggled at the words, the lust in the room forcing her own libido into overdrive. "Spank her, spank the little submissive slut, Zoe," Tina whispered to Zoe, who complied instantly.

Sarah yelped, and then after the third blow began to make a more pleasurable noise, her folds becoming visibly damp. Zoe pulled herself and Tina closer, one of them now on each side of Sarah's hips. Tina guided Zoe's hand to spank the girl harder and leaned closer, whispering in Sarah's ear, "You love this, don't you?"

Sarah nodded.

"Say it. Tell me you love it and, slut, address me properly."

Sarah gulped, "I love being spanked by her, Ma'am. Miss Tina."

"Do you want more, slut? Do you want her to fuck you?"

Sarah shuddered at the woman's vulgarity, a wave of lust rippling through her, "yes, Miss Tina. I need her to fuck me so bad."

Tina corrected her, "so badly, slut."

"I need her so badly, Miss Tina. Please let her fuck me. I am so turned on, what's happening to me?"

"You're just a slut, Sarah. Say it back to me."

"I'm a slut, Miss Tina," Sarah said breathlessly.

"Good girl," Tina cooed in her ear, standing back up and stalking behind Zoe, cupping her breasts from behind, fingers again teasing the poor girl's nipples.

"Get behind her, Zoe and grab her hair," Tina instructed, speaking into Zoe's ear, ruby lips sucking at her earlobe after saying it. Zoe complied, pressing her mons up against Sarah's sex and grabbing a fistful of the girl's blond hair. "You look so powerful, Zoe. Show me how powerful you are, make her yours. Dominate her, make her cum for you."

Zoe nodded and pulled Sarah up for a kiss, ramming her tongue in the surprised girl's face. Sarah's eyes went wide for a moment but very quickly she not only got used to it but very much got into it, sucking at Zoe's tongue with abandon, lusty breaths escaping between kisses. Sarah's arousal intensified, her nipples standing out prominently, her areolae puffy and wanting. She arched her back to offer them while sucking at Zoe's lips.

Zoe responded by teasing the girl's mouth and chest for several minutes as Tina stood next to both of them caressing their hips, the small of their backs and their asses, trailing a fingertip down their spines. Zoe broke off the kiss and pushed Sarah over again, her face on the beige upholstered bench of the dressing room.

With Tina standing behind her, egging her on, Zoe first caressed Sarah's bottom and sex, then began to lewdly spank her pussy. She swatted it over and over again, teasing her lips, her gorgeous entrance and her needy, swollen clit. Zoe's perfect manicured nails, raked red rows down her mons and then started over again, pleasurably torturing the poor girl's sex.

Sometime in the middle of it all, Zoe had grabbed a handful of Sarah's hair and was holding it in her left hand while slapping her pussy with her right She leaned over and cooed in Sarah's ear, "don't you dare cum without permission, slut."

Sarah nodded, "yes."

Zoe swatted her pussy hard enough to lift Sarah's heels off of the floor, "What did you say?"

"Yes, mistress."

Tina smiled and caressed Zoe's back, trembling as she kissed her softly on the neck, her body absorbing small amounts of Sarah's pleasure and Zoe's lust. The word mistress amplified Zoe's arousal; she stopped the spanking, taking her hand away from Sarah's swollen, reddened mons and pushing first one then two, then three fingers inside of Sarah, loudly and lewdly fingerfucking her.

Tina held Zoe from behind and watched the show. As Zoe's assault on Sarah's cunt intensified, Tina found herself becoming more and more aroused. Finally she found herself at a breaking point and leaned over Zoe, "I'm going to make her cum, sweetie, and then we're both going to make you cum."

Zoe licked her lips and nodded, her mind now fixated on having sex with Sarah. She leaned over the submissive girl and whispered to her, "okay, slut. Mrs. Shapiro is going to fuck you now and you're going to cum for her. Do you understand?"

Sarah nodded, "yes, Mistress."

"Why are you going to cum for her?"

"Because you told me to, Mistress."

"What will you do for me, slut?"

"Anything, Mistress," Sarah smiled up at Zoe and at that moment she realized that it was the truth. Sarah had always followed Zoe's lead. She didn't mind champagne, but since Zoe said she couldn't drink it, Sarah tagged along. She wasn't just a follower, she was Zoe's follower. She was Zoe's possession. Zoe, for her part, had always looked after Sarah since they had met, the day that Sarah had been hired, two-and-a-half years ago.

"Who owns you, slutty Sarah?"

"You do, Mistress Zoe."

Zoe pulled her fingers out of Sarah and walked around to her face, holding her by the cheeks and giving her a long, passionate, kiss. Zoe's tongue wandered around Sarah's mouth as the girl closed her eyes, giving herself completely.

Tina gripped the bottom of her mini dress and freed her cock from her panties, making it harden in seconds. Sarah hadn't seen it but Zoe looked on in fascination, still making out with her gorgeous new toy. Zoe pulled away from her and smiled into her face, "slut, she's going to make you feel good now, but I want you looking at me when you cum."

Tina smiled at the pair, realizing what was happening. She lined the head of her hairless, feminine cock up with Sarah's slit and probed at the entrance. Sarah's lips parted a bit and she let out a surprised gasp, trying to look back, but Zoe held her face tight, facing her forward. Tina held one of her hips and softly pushed at her entrance, starting a slow, sexy rhythm of penetration.

"She- she has a cock?"

"Is that okay, slut? You've had cocks in you before."

"A cock. I've had sex once before tonight."

Both Zoe and Tina looked a bit surprised. Zoe quickly recovered, "it's what I want, slut. I want her to fuck you while I play with you." Sarah nodded and started kissing her again, sucking at her tongue and moaning in tempo with the shallow strokes Tina was taking.

Once her entrance was ready, Tina pulled her cock out, lined it up and then buried it in Sarah in a single non-stop thrust. Sarah let out a high-pitched, incredibly sexy groan and started pushing herself back onto Tina's cock. Tina thrust forward as Sarah pushed back, her lips never leaving Zoe's.

Zoe kept her tongue in the sub's mouth, tongue-fucking her while her fingers played across the girl's clit. First grazing, then slowly circling it, then roughly frigging her swollen nubbin with. Tina jabbed her cock into Sarah's depths with increasing force, taking long strokes each time. After a dozen pelvis-slapping-ass thrusts, Sarah started to have a long chain of orgasms.

Tina found her willpower tested by the intensity of Sarah's orgasm. She could feel the girl's love for Zoe and the orgasms the scenario created were intense and powerful. Tina did her best to 'sip' at the sexual energy, siphoning off the tiniest bits of it. Her cock seemed to swell and pulsate inside of Sarah and with each pulse, the girl's orgasm intensified. Tina pulled out after a half dozen small tremors and left the girls to bask in each other for a moment, making out fervently, Zoe cradling Sarah's face as the girl clung weakly to her newly-minted mistress.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Demonic Tutor
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds