• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Demonic Tutor
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Demonic Tutor

Tina sat down on the bench and unbuttoned her dress, standing to shrug it off and hang it up. Her cock still standing at attention, its length pulsing with throbs of lust, twitching each time. Now dressed in only a lacy bra, Tina leaned back and played with her nipples through the bra, enjoying the sensation as she watched the two girls.

Zoe continued to kiss Sarah for several minutes and Tina could overhear her cooing loving words to the girl, smiling and staring into her eyes. She took Sarah by the hand and led her over to the seated Tina. Bending over double, Zoe engulfed Tina's cock-head with her lips, moaning and sucking at it, her spit soaking it. She looked up into Tina's eyes and winked. She pulled off of it and speaked to Sarah while looking up at Tina.

"Slut, lick my bottom."

Sarah dropped to her knees without hesitation and parted Zoe's cheeks. She seemed to see nothing other than her Mistress' rosebud staring her in the face. Her tongue snaked out and she began zealously lapping at Zoe's bumhole. Zoe's moans carried into Tina's cock, causing her to thrust involuntarily, ramming her shaft deep into Zoe's throat.

Zoe reached back and grabbed Sarah by the hair, pulling her into her ass while continuing to wet Tina's cock. Soon the shaft and her bottom were sopping wet and she pushed Sarah away and turned around, staring down at the girl.

"Guide her into my ass, slut."

Sarah's eyes went wide with lust, "yes, Mistress." Sarah crawled forward and gripped Tina's cock, her knuckles white on the base. The pressure drove Tina wild and she fought not to buck upwards into Zoe.

Zoe stared down at Sarah, smling, "you're such a good slut, Sarah. I really do love you." Sarah blushed and lined the cock up with Zoe's glistening wet back door. Once Zoe felt the tip at her bottom, she relaxed and let gravity do the work, impaling herself on Tina's cock with an agonizingly slow drop. As she felt herself stretch open with Tina's girth, Zoe let out a long groaning breath. When she'd finally exhaled the contents of her lungs, her ass and thighs sat on Tina's body.

"This feels amazing," Zoe said, her voice breathy and distant. She lifted up tentatively and dropped again, gasping at the sensation. She repeated the process, doing the work as Tina fucked her in the ass. She lifted and dropped again and again, feeling every ridge of Tina's shaft as it violated her. Her breaths became squeaking gasps and her thighs gleamed with beads of sweat.

Sarah stared up at the spectacle of Zoe's penetration, a look of wonder and lust on her face. Zoe, smiling as the girl watched her, beckoned her close. When Sarah was within arm's reach, Zoe grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to her pussy.

Sarah needed no instruction. She had unconsciously lusted for this moment for over a year and was only now realizing it. She began sucking on Zoe's swollen lips and flicking her tongue at the slit in front of her, pushing her face in closer than Zoe's hand had pulled her. As Zoe got wetter and the fucking got increasingly energetic, Sarah kept her mouth on Zoe's sex, going down on her with unabating ardor.

Tina grabbed the edge of the bench and began thrusting up as Zoe came down, pushing her swollen member deep into the sales clerk. Sarah's licking combined with the sensation from the increased thrusting, pushing Zoe over the edge into a massive, convulsing orgasm. She shrieked and shouted profanity, roughly pushing Sarah into her sex. This only served to drive Sarah wild and she pushed two fingers into her Mistress.

The fingers in her cunt pushed Zoe into a second and third orgasm, her juices gushing out onto Sarah's face. The submissive lapped at the pussy before her, drinking up everything that issued forth and continuing to fingerfuck her Mistress. The sensation of the fingers inside of Zoe's pussy, rubbing against her inner walls made Tina go crazy with lust. She pushed her cock into Zoe's ass harder and harder, letting the girl lift all the way off before ramming back inside of her.

Tina grabbed Zoe's hips and announced to the girls, "oh shit, this feels so good Zoe, I'm going to fill your ass with cum."

Zoe rammed back down, "god yes, Tina, pump my ass full. I bet this slut wants your spillover. Don't you slut."

As Sarah nodded into Zoe's mound, Tina stopped and held Zoe down on herself. She stopped thrusting for a moment and emptied her balls into the girl's bottom, groaning loudly and tensing up.

As the stream of cum hit Zoe's insides, she shuddered and cried out, "oh fuck, ohfuckohfuckohfuck." She let loose another spray of girlcum onto Sarah's face, who in turn continued lapping at the pussy before her and cleaning up the downflow of cum that spilled out of Zoe's ass.

Tina reached around and caressed Zoe's belly and Sarah's hair, but the pair didn't seem to notice, they were too deeply carried away with each other. Shortly after recovering, Zoe pulled herself off of Tina and pulled Sarah up onto her lap, cradling and kissing her. Tina smiled at the pair and slipped out, grabbing her dress as she left.

Tina stepped into the hallway between the dressing stalls and pulled her dress back over her head, buttoning the side up as she wandered back out into the party that swirled around Tatiana.

For her part, Tatiana was having a blast, the salespeople were swirling around her and she was talking and listening to each of them. She swapped emails and instant messenger handles with them freely. Her smile was infectious and when she glanced up at Tina, it spread again to her, leaving Tina turning towards her mother with a gigantic grin on her face.

Her mother was standing off to a side trying not to glower. Tina approached Victoria, smiling at her employer. "What's wrong Ma'am?"

"Have you seen what she's wearing?"

"That's a cute dress."

"It's flower print. Oranges and bright yellows and it's covered in flowers."

Tina tried to stifle a giggle, instead letting out a snort. Victoria looked over at her and smiled. This struck Tina as funny and she snorted again, which then made her actually start to giggle. Victoria struggled for just a moment with the mirth then broke out laughing as well, sitting down on a bench next to Tina and pulling her onto it.

The laughter continued for several minutes until Tina finally interrupted, "So you don't like her taste? From what Jeannie always said, no mother ever fully approves of her daughter's taste."

"I know, but I was hoping she would be closer to my own. Sundresses are so, unsuccubuslike."

"Yeah, it's a different kind of seduction. Some people like a flirty bubbly girl. There's an earnestness about it, the effort to look cute."

Victoria gave an exaggerated sigh, smiling at Tina, "I know. Speaking of Jeannie, any improvement?"

"Some and thank you for asking, ma'am."

"I'm genuinely sorry that transforming you caused that."

"I'm.. at peace with it, Victoria. Jeannie was terrible to me and for me. I can see that objectively now. I love her and sometimes I miss her, but I don't miss how she treated me." Tina looked up at Victoria and saw a caring, warm smile. "See, you're not completely cold."

"If you make me cry, I will probably have to kill you."

Tina started giggling which started the pair into another fit all over again. After they had calmed down a second time, Tina looked over at her employer with a serious look. "Of course I will come work with you, Victoria. I enjoy you and your daughter too much to say no. I care about you both too much to say no."

Victoria's eyes became glassy but she did not kill Tina, she just sat there quietly holding her hand for the rest of the night.

-

"So people can be born immune to all of our abilities?"

"Yes, Tina."

"How would we know if they were?"

"On the surface, we couldn't."

"I suspect my mother-in-law might have some sort of immunity."

"Yes, but hers isn't genetic, it's trained."

"How do you know?"

"Her father and I were acquainted many years ago."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Demonic Tutor
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds