Dena's Delights

"Yes and no," I answered, wanting to pull my pants up and run off and also wanting her to turn around and pull me into her pussy. My thinking was clearly compromised at this point and I was almost at her mercy.

"I think it would help if we just got these all the way out of the way," she said, squatting down in front of me, her knees splayed wide, her pussy exposed and spread in front of me. She reached for my shoes, quickly untying them and coaxing me to lift one foot at a time, pulling off my pants and shoes. With a definitely naughty grin, she reached up and pulled my briefs all the way down my legs, leaving me practically naked below the waist. "Come on. Might as well," she coaxed, tugging on my briefs to get me to lift my feet again.

She slid her hands up my legs, sliding them across my thighs and then grasping my cock in both hands, her face hovering inches from my engorged head. "You know. This cock is just begging to be sucked!" she said quietly, opening her mouth and closing it again around my engorged head. She started to slowly bob her head on and off my shaft, her tongue teasing the underside of my shaft and swirling around the crown of my head with each slow plunge. She let go of my shaft and started undoing the buttons of my shirt, working up the front while she teased my cock with her mouth. She seemed to be in no hurry and I was well beyond saying no.

Finally undone, she pushed my shirt off my shoulders, leaving me in nothing but my tie and socks. She pulled her face off my cock and stood up, grinning at me. She took hold of my cock with one hand, stroking it slowly, while she pulled me along by my tie toward the dressing room. She stopped in the curtained doorway and turned us so her ass was facing the front of the store. She loosened the tie and pulled it over my head, leaving it knotted. She reached for my hands with hers, pulling them toward her and together. She caught me completely off guard, looping the tie around my wrists and pulling the knot tight.

"Hey!" I protested as she stepped toward me, pulling my now bound hands down toward her pussy while she wrapped the tie around itself a few times to ensure that the knot wouldn't slip.

"Come on stud. Play with my pussy. It's sooooo fucking horny right now. Play with my lips and push your fingers inside me," she practically begged.

"You have a funny way of asking," I said quietly, rolling one hand over and sliding it between her legs. I pushed one finger up between her sopping wet lips, feeling her slick juices lubricate my finger as I teased it along her slit searching for her clit.

"Ohhhh fuck," she moaned softly as I dragged my finger across her hard and clearly excited nub.

"You like?"

"Oh yeah," she moaned softly as I stoked my finger back and forth slowly, like she had teased my cock with her mouth.

I worked my finger from the entrance to her tunnel, that soft but firm opening, tight around the tip of my finger as I pushed into it only to my first knuckle. I slipped my finger tip back out and then dragged it along her pubic bone until I found her clit again and then circled and flicked it, drawing another long moan from her lips. I leaned my head down and sucked one of her rock hard nipples into my mouth, teasing around and across it with my tongue, drawing yet another moan of pleasure from her.

"Ohhhh god yes," she moaned as she pulled away drawing her tit from my face and her pussy from my hands. She lowered herself to the floor and pulled me down toward her with my necktie-bound hands. I was soon on my knees between her legs, being pulled down to lie on top of her. She pulled my hands toward her head, lifting her head and then drawing my arms around her neck. I pressed both hands to the carpeted floor to balance myself as she reached down to my cock with her hands and my ass with her high heels. I felt them dig in to coax me toward her as she guided my precum drooling cock toward her sopping pussy. "FUCK YES!" she practically growled as she pulled me toward her with her heels, driving my cock slowly into her tight tunnel.

I felt her body expand to accept me, caressing my shaft and my head as I pushed deeper into her. I felt my head hit against her cervix and she let go of my ass with her feet, lifting them high in the air and spreading them wide. "Fuck me," she moaned. "Fuck me hard! Pump that sexy cock into me!"

In retrospect just being in this position was the result of seriously stupid thinking. Letting my hormones think for me is always a bad idea. But I was beyond thinking about how stupid I was and definitely thinking about how fantastic she felt around my shaft. I started pushing my hips to and fro, driving my cock in and out of her sopping pussy. She moaned and cried softly to go faster, or harder, or deeper, as I plunged into her over and over again, her wet pussy making that familiar tingle grow, the warmth spreading and that sensation of impeding release push ever closer to the point of no return.

"Oh god. I'm going to come. I'm so fucking going to come!" she moaned loudly. "Fuck me hard. Drive it into me hard and make me come."

I started to drive into her faster, pumping my cock into her with abandon, my hips slapping her bare ass as she tried to rock toward me with her legs high in the air. Over and over my thighs slapped her firm round ass, her tits rolling and bouncing on her chest with each impact of my body against hers. If I'd have thought about it, the loud slapping would have been obvious to anyone walking into the store. But then I wasn't thinking. My sex addled mind barely registered the sound of the little door chime just before the woman under me cried out.

"OH FUCK I'M COOOOOOMMMMMIIINNNNGGG!"

"Damn!" I grunted, my cock surging inside her at the feeling of her pussy contracting around me. My body bucked hard, driving my cock deep into her as a gush of cum pushed into her hot tunnel. Over and over my body jerked, the woman below me grunting and gasping with each jerk that drove my spurting cock into her.

"Ohhh lord yessssss!" she hissed softly, reaching up and wrapping her arms around my body to pull me down tight to hers, her sweaty chest slick as she smashed her tits against my chest.

"Oh my." I heard a soft female voice say from behind us.

I jerked my head around and saw a petite young woman, just a shade over thirty, long brown hair, soft green eyes and a creamy soft complexion, wearing a tiny black miniskirt and matching satin black tank top. Her full round C cup breasts pushed the front of the satin out, her muscular petite gymnasts frame making her breasts seem even larger than their actual size. I could see her hard nipples poking the black satin out. She stood and stared at the two of us on the floor, her jaw hanging open in shock. "Oh damn." I groaned at the sight of Dena's daughter.

"Fuck Mister D!" she exclaimed as she regained enough control from her shock to speak.

"Mandy! This isn't what it seems," I said quickly, pulling my still half hard cock from the woman below me with a loud slurp, trying to roll off of her, my bound hands still around her neck, pulling her partly over with me. "Damn!" I swore quietly, unlooping my hands from around the woman's neck and trying to get up. I stood naked in front of her, my dick still dripping cum in long slim streamers, the woman's juices glistening on my shrinking cock while Mandy stared at me, or more appropriate, stared at my cock. "What are you doing here?"

"I needed a new nursing bra. My last one broke the little clip that holds one side up. I just thought I'd stop by and pick one up," she said, standing a bit nervously, looking down at the woman on the floor, her fingers gently stroking up and down her body, still enjoying the post orgasmic bliss. Her fingers teased from her pussy lips all the way up to her left nipple, across to her right and then down to dip between her lips once again.

"You know sweetie. I don't mind at all if you wanna join in. I have a hunch that once you're undressed he'll have enough for both of us," the woman cooed softly.

"Take my clothes off? Why would I do that? I'm not taking my clothes off," Mandy protested with a frown.

The woman on the floor stopped stroking herself and propped herself up on her elbows, her big tits hanging slightly as she looked up at Mandy. "Sweetie. You have a serious case of the hots for him. If I was as turned on as you are I wouldn't be passing up the chance to have him pushing it into me."

"I'm not turned on!" Mandy protested.

"Honey, all ya gotta do is look at your top. You're so turned on you're leaking all down your front."

Mandy looked down at her front. I saw the same thing she did, two significantly wet spots around each nipple with dark streams down the front nearly to her waist where the milk from her obviously full breasts was leaking down and soaking down the front of her shirt. "Shit," she mumbled, pulling the shirt from the waist of her skirt and pulling it up and over her head, releasing her tits.

I'd known Mandy for a good part of her life, and had watched her develop from a pre-teen to a full-fledged, fully filled out incredibly sexy woman. In her younger years she was a gymnast, now thirty two, and two kids down the road, she was no longer the petite slim little girl on a balance beam, she was a top coach. Over those years I'd watched her develop and had to admit that she got better and better looking in her bikinis. More than once I'd thought she was trying to flash me more of her body than was appropriate, but each time I felt like she got nervous and changed her mind at the last minute. That didn't mean that I didn't get a hardon. I got MASSIVE boners thinking about her flashing her sexy young body to me.

At that moment, all the aborted attempts over the years were flashed in my mind as I stared at her full round tits, tiny little drops of milk oozing from her nipples, coalescing into larger drops and then falling from her erect nipples to the floor. "Damn," I muttered as I stared, oblivious to my cock quickly hardening as the seconds ticked by. I finally tore my eyes from her overfull teardrop shaped breasts and dark areola and nipples to look up at her eyes. I followed her gaze down to my crotch and my cock, which was now pointing straight at her.

"Damn!" she muttered, staring at my cock for long seconds before looking up at me. Our eyes locked her green eyes looking at mine, a mixture of fear and trepidation seemed to melt away the longer we stood there staring at each other. I lost track of time. It could have been seconds or minutes or hours before either of us moved. She took a step toward me, then a second, dropping the black shirt she held in her hand to the floor. I held my hands out toward her, expecting her to untie the necktie that still bound my hands. She reached out, but instead of reaching for my hands she reached past them, reaching down to my cock. Her petite hands tried to wrap around my shaft, her fingers unable to quite reach around me. "Damn," she muttered again, the look in her eyes more lust than anything else. She licked her lips slowly as she began to stroke her hand along the length of my nearly nine inches.

I reached my bound hands up to her left breast and cupped it gently, hefting the heavy orb, feeling the heat radiate from it into my hand and the wetness of the milk running down her soft skin to my palm. I used the fingers of my other hand to stroke slowly up and down her areola and hard nipple. I could almost feel her pounding heart through her nipple, or was it my pounding heart?

She let go of my cock and gently reached for my hands, pulling them slowly from her breast, looking up at me. I felt her hands touch the necktie around my wrists, slowly unwrapping the tie from around the knot and then gently slipping it from my hands, her eyes never leaving mine. With my hands free, she dropped the tie to the floor and then gently pulled my hands to both her breasts, pressing my palms against her hard nipples.

"You know, I used to go to bed at night and finger myself dreaming of your hands on my tits. I'd touch myself all over, pretending it was your hands or your mouth. So many times I came thinking your name. I know, it's stupid." She whispered, barely loud enough to hear.

"Why?" I asked in a whisper as low as the one she had just used.

"I saw you one time. On the river. One of the float trips. I know you'd been looking at my tits in the tiny little bikini I had on. I kinda thought it was funny that you'd want to see my tits. After lunch I was out in the woods going pee and I saw you coming. I just hid down behind the bush I was peeing behind, my panties still around my ankles, and you stopped there, only a few dozen feet in front of me and pulled out your cock and jacked off. I knew it was me that turned you on, but when I heard you whisper my name when you came, I knew you were pretending it was me. When you left I realized I had my fingers in my pussy the whole time I was watching you."

"God." I groaned softly. "You shouldn't have seen that."

"Why? Because I shouldn't know you were fantasizing about me?" she asked pulling my hands tighter to her breasts. She pulled my hands from her breasts and eased them down her body slowly, sliding them down her sides to the waist. She helped my fingers hook into the waist of her skirt and push it slowly down over her firm round ass, inching it down her hips, pushing it lower and lower until it slid from my fingers down her legs. She stepped out of it, stepping one step closer to me, the head of my cock resting on her stomach as my heart pounded in my chest.

I felt something against my legs, and looked down, the woman that I had just fucked, on her knees behind Mandy, was pulling Mandy's tiny black panties down. Mandy continued to stare at me, her lips spread slightly, her chest rising and falling more than normal as she breathed heavily and nervously. I saw her mouth move, but couldn't hear her words. I didn't need to. I could tell exactly what her request was. 'I wanna fuck you.'!

She sank down to her knees, pulling my hands down, making me bend over and then kneel on the floor with her. She let go of my hands and gently reached to my chest, pushing me back until I had to roll off my legs and sit on the floor. She continued to push, tipping me backward, walking forward on her knees, one on either side of my legs. She continued to move forward, working up my body, her hands sliding down my chest to my rigid cock. "God I want this," she mumbled as she wrapped her fingers as far around my cock as she could, lifting my cock toward her pussy.

Her lips were full and round, inner lips pushing out like flower petals from within, inviting, waiting. It was the first time I had seen her like this, naked and full of lust and desire, and I wanted her every bit as much. I felt and saw my engorged head press against her lips, her heat flowing into me like a burning ember. She rubbed my head between her lips, her wetness lubricating my head as she worked it into the entrance to her tunnel.

"Ohhhhhh fuck," she moaned as she let her weight down on me, spreading her pussy and engulfing my shaft with her wet depths. She slipped several inches down my shaft before her lips grabbed at my shaft. She lifted and then dropped again, lubricating me a bit more and working me deeper. Up and down she moved, pushing more and more of my cock into herself until she had my whole length impaling her. "God you're big!" she moaned as she started to ride up and down my shaft.

I lifted my hands to her tits, cupping each bouncing orb, letting my hands support her heavy breasts. She bounced up and down on my shaft, my hands holding her tits as her pace quickened. I could feel her tunnel caressing my fat cock, her muscles rippling, her body tensing and releasing around me in a way only a gymnast with years of conditioning and practice can. She moaned loudly in pleasure as my mushroom head banged into her cervix and her clit smashed into the base of my cock at the end of each drop.

I held her tits and moved them to grasp each of her nipples between my thumb and finger, gently squeezing and pinching it. Tiny sprays of milk erupted from her nipples, spraying in several directions at once, some landing on my face, some on my chest and some missing me completely.

"Ohhh fuck yes. Fuck yes. I'm going to come!" she cried loudly as she bounced faster. Up and down she dropped, her ass slapping my thighs rhythmically, the wetness of her leaking pussy making the slap wet and sexy.

I could feel the warmth flow from my cock, radiating out through my body, my climax building every bit as quickly as hers. I felt the first spasms of her around me, her tunnel gripping and her muscles trying to pull me deeper as she continued bouncing. "FUCK YES!" she screamed as my body suddenly bucked under her, jamming my cock up into her as she came down. I felt my cock pulse, a surge of my cum lancing up into her. I felt it fill her around me, squeezing into the space between us, as slight as it was. My body bucked hard again, pumping another squirt of cum up into her, my hands squeezing her breasts involuntarily. I felt the streams of milk squirt in multiple directions, her body tensing and shaking above me. I felt her legs alongside mine trembling and shaking as her body jerked above and around me.

I lay there, my cock still twitching deep inside her, as I panted for breath, her eyes still looking down at me as her chest heaved as well. She leaned down over me, moving one of my hands from her breast and replacing it with hers. She cupped it and formed it into a cone at the tip, offering her rigid nipple and areola to my mouth.

I opened my mouth and felt warmth spray into it, the flow increasing as I closed my lips around it and sucked. "Ohhhhh fuck," she moaned, her pussy clenching around my shaft again as her climax suddenly pushed up again toward its pinnacle. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" she moaned loudly as she came again, her pussy clenching and spasming as I sucked her sensitive nipple, drawing milk and lust forth at the same time.

Time had little meaning at those moments, but eventually her orgasm passed, as did mine, and she lifted her chest, pulling her breast from my mouth. "Now you need to make the other one even," she said with a grin, switching hands and cupping the other breast. She lowered it to my mouth and coaxed me to suck it as I had the other, my tongue stroking her nipple as I sucked. I felt the streams spray forth into my mouth, a soft moan coming from her lips again. "ohhhh fuck. I get so turned on sometimes nursing, but this is the first time I ever nursed with a cock in my pussy. Fuck I'm more turned on than I can ever remember."

I would have answered if I could have, but she had my mouth quite busy with her breast and showed little interest in stopping. Finally, she pulled away from my face, pushing herself to sit upright on me while she looked down at me. She rocked her hips and gently moved her ass on me, trying to coax my cock hard again. "I wanna fuck you again. I wanna feel your hard fat cock pumping into me over and over again."

"God you're so fucking sexy," I said quietly. "I'd love to fuck you until the cows come home. But hell, I'm not young as I used to be. I don't know if I have another in me."

"Somehow I bet you do," she said with a grin. "Wait here. I'll see if I can find something to coax you," she added, lifting herself off of me, cum leaking down her legs as she stood over me. She winked at me and stepped over me, stepping away through the racks naked. I looked around and wondered what happened to the woman that had been here before. I got up from the floor and looked around, finding her wearing a sexy black bustier similar to the one that had been so undersized as to prompt the measurements that led to our impromptu tryst.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Dena's Delights
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds