Dena's Delights

"It's not all your fault. James didn't even flinch when you suggested sex," she said with a sigh. "So now what do I do? I can divorce him and hate you. But what does that gain me?" she asked, looking back and forth between the two of us. "I suppose it's partly my fault too. I let you two be awful familiar with each other, even our little joke about the second wife thing. No. I'm as much to blame as you two are. So, what do we do?"

"The question is, do you want to really throw him out of your life?" Dena asked. "Yeah, this was a huge mistake, but is it worth throwing away all the good things you two have had all these years?"

"I think it was naive of me to think that this wouldn't someday happen. That I could allow James to do so much for you and be so close to you and NOT have some level of desire grow between you two. All those times we were camping and canoeing and boating and just hanging out, I was just setting myself up for this."

"Honey..." I started.

"Stop James! Just don't. Don't say a word. Right now I don't want to hear anything you have to say. I just watched you very willingly fuck my best friend. Hell, your cum is still sprayed all over her body, so you can't even try to tell me you didn't want to."

Dena was the first to move. She rolled herself onto her knees and then reached for my wife, gently grabbing the front of her dress and tugging my wife toward her. She began unbuttoning the dress up her front, working from the hem up the front of her dress.

"What are you doing?" Nancy asked her.

"Taking off your clothes," she said as if it were the most logical conclusion.

"Why?" my wife asked, not stopping her but not helping.

"You asked what we do now. I think there's only one real choice. Get you naked and see if we can make this work."

"Make what work?" she asked Dena as the last of the buttons up the front of her dress came open. Dena reached up and pushed the dress off her shoulders, leaving her in only panties, bra and shoes. Dena reached around behind her from where she knelt in front of her, reaching for the strap of her bra. I saw the elastic let go, but my wife crossed her arms in front of her breasts, holding the bra in place. "Dena."

"Nancy. Let's face it. You don't want to lose James. He's too damn good to you, both sexually and just in general. No one wants to take him from you. So the question is, can you find a way to accept this? Accept what we did? Only way I know is for him to fuck you right here and show you that he's still the same guy."

"I don't know that will really help," my wife protested, but did allow Dena to pull her arms down and pull her bra off. Dena's hands slid down my wife's body, dragging her panties down off her ass and down her legs.

"So. Now it's your turn. You can lie down here next to me, or you can walk away and throw away the most terrific guy in the whole world."

"I don't want to lose him, but I also don't know if I can share him," my wife said softly, standing and looking down, not at Dena, but at me. She hesitated, her face a mixture of conflicting emotions. I'd seen her this way before, unable to make up her mind. Early in our marriage I made the mistake of trying to help her make up her mind. It didn't go well, and I didn't want to make that mistake again, but at the same time I didn't want to leave her come to the wrong decision. I reached a hand out for her, hoping she'd take it. After a long pause, she did. I pulled her hand, drawing her toward me, trying to coax her down. She lowered herself to her knees in front of me and I stood, for lack of a better term, on my knees in front of her. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her toward me, aiming my face toward hers. She turned her head, preventing me from kissing her lips.

"Sweetie. You have to know that you are the woman I love. The ONLY woman I love," I whispered in her ear.

"I wish I could believe that," she whispered back, her body stiff and unmoving.

"Words can only go so far. Let me show you how I feel about you," I answered her, using my arms to twist her and lower her to the floor on her back. I gently kissed her jaw, knowing she wasn't going to allow me to kiss her lips. I slowly started kissing my way down her jaw line working my way to her neck. I could feel her squirm slightly under me, as she always did when I kissed certain places on her neck. I lingered there, knowing what effect it usually had. I wasn't disappointed, her hands moving to my back and pulling me down toward her momentarily, then her hands moved away again, her body becoming rigid once again. I didn't let her feel or hear my disappointment and continued kissing down her shoulder toward her left breast. I kissed slowly, taking my time, each kiss followed with a gentle lick with the tip of my tongue. I worked around her breast, intentionally ignoring her nipple and areola. I kissed across the deep valley between her D cup breasts. I worked slowly, kissing up her right breast, working slowly around the large mound of soft flesh, again, avoiding her nipple. I heard her gasp slightly as I flicked my tongue across her right nipple, flicking it exactly one time. Her body, as I expected, went rigid again, refusing to let herself go to the sensations.

I kissed back down the deep valley and then worked lower, kissing slowly down her firm stomach, kissing back and forth as I worked down so her whole stomach was showered with my kisses. I took a breath, hoping my next target had better results, and kissed lower, working my way down to her brown curly bush and then to her right thigh. I twisted myself around so I could kiss between her legs better, kissing one thigh and then the other. She spread her legs slightly at my kisses, allowing me to slip my hands around her thighs and gently spread them apart. I could see and smell the arousal in her wetness, and gently kissed closer to her pussy, feeling her start to push her pussy toward my tongue.

"Oh fuck." I heard her moan quietly as my tongue teased up her wet lips. I knew she was trying not to react, but I didn't let her have much time to think about that before I pressed my tongue between her wet lips. I dug my tongue deep into her, teasing the opening of her tunnel and then sliding up to her engorged and exposed clit. She gasped and pushed her hips toward my face when my tongue flicked across her.

"Oh fuck," she moaned softly humping her hips toward my face as I stroked my tongue back and forth across her clit, circling it and flicking across it. I teased her more and more, pushing her desire up the hill toward climax, but intentionally not letting her climax yet. She knew this game. We'd played it so many times over the years that she knew what was coming next.

I pulled my face away from her pussy and moved to my knees between her legs, my hands holding myself up over her. Her hands lifted to my sides, sliding down to my hips and pulling me down toward her for several moments before she seemed to remember she was angry with me and let her hands slide from me.

I pushed forward, looking down to aim my rigid cock at her pussy and then felt my way to her tunnel entrance, pushing into her without having to use my hands. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes," she moaned softly as my engorged head invaded her. I started to slide in and out, letting my cock stroke fully in and out, my body banging gently on her clit at the end of each stroke and pulling nearly out of her on the other end of each trip.

I lowered myself down a little more, holding myself off of her on my elbows, her nipples brushing my chest with each move and breath she made. "I love you," I whispered as I plunged harder into her, drawing back slowly again. "And only you," I whispered again before driving my cock hard into her, a gasp slipping form her lips.

"Oh shut up and fuck me already," she moaned softly, reaching for my ass and trying to push me away for another stroke. I started working in and out of her, driving my cock into her over and over, her tunnel walls caressing my cock and my mushroom head teasing her walls. In and out I plunged, my strokes enhanced by her rocking hips, her knees pulling up to slide her feet closer to her ass to help lift herself toward me. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck yes," she moaned as I drove her closer to climax with each stroke. "I'm going to come. God damn I'm going to come!" she cried, her legs starting to tremble. She continued to lift as I pushed into her, her nipples rubbing against my chest as they rocked and rolled with my impacts. "FUUUUUUCK!" she cried loudly as her body jerked under me, her pussy contracting around me as little spasms raced up and down her body.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuuck," she moaned as I kissed her neck in that tender spot she liked so much after she came. She grabbed my hips and pulled them, also lifting her feet to my ass and pulling me hard into her as her body continued to jerk and twitch under me. I lay on top of her for long seconds before she eased her grip and then let her feet slide off of me. "Okay. So you know how I like to be fucked," she breathed as she lay under me.

"That's because I love you and we've been together for so many years," I whispered.

"I don't know what that has to do with love," she answered quietly.

"Would a man who didn't love you take so much care making love to you? Take the time to find all your favorite spots?"

"Probably not."

"Definitely not. I do love you. I always have and I always will."

"Okay. You love me. Now what? How do I forget all this?"

"Who says you have to forget? Why not make it work for us? You love lingerie. I love seeing you in it. Just think of all the fun we could have with a selection like this."

"Uh huh. And what do I have to do to get all this free lingerie?"

"Just forgive him. And if you want, we can all three play sometimes," Dena said, finally getting into the conversation.

"Play?"

"Sure. I'm not asking for a lot. Just once in a while the three of us can play a bit."

"Play. As in have sex?"

"Yeah. A little. Hell, Nancy. We've shared him in every other way for the last ten years. Isn't it about time we pay him back for all the favors you've always asked him to do for me? And he never complained. He just did it because he loved you and you asked him to. Come on. How much more love can he show you than that?"

"Okay. We'll try it. But if I start to feel that he's not one hundred percent mine, I'll put an end to this whole thing."

"I wouldn't want it any other way," Dena said with a smile, giving me a wink.

I felt a bit relieved that at least my marriage wasn't going to be over. I just wondered what life was going to be like with three women trying to get into my pants, my wife, Dena and if I wasn't mistaken her daughter as well. I should have stood my ground and gone fishing!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Dena's Delights
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds