Dena's Delights

"Does this fit better?" she asked, wearing nothing but the bustier, her tits covered but her pussy still exposed.

"Much," I answered.

"I just want to thank you. That was one damn nice fuck we had. I'd hang around for another, but I think your little friend there is going keep you occupied for a while."

"You're welcome," I answered, feeling a bit embarrassed at what happened.

She dug into her purse, and pulled out a business card and set it on the counter before reaching for her dress and slipping it on. She turned her back to me and waited for me to zip the dress up. I stepped to her and gently zipped the dress all the way up. She turned around before I could step back. "Just between you and me, I'm more than willing to stay a bit longer, or come back again if you want," she whispered, pulling one of my hands down under her dress to press it to her pussy. "I love having my cunt licked too, not just fucked."

"I'll remember that," I answered.

"Just so long as you remember to call me," she cooed softly, pressing my fingers between her sopping wet lips. "Just between us, I'm still fucking horny as hell."

"I appreciate the offer. Maybe another time," I answered.

"I'll take you up on that for sure," she answered with a smile, stepping closer to me. She reached her other arm around my neck and pulled me to her for a long wet kiss. "Your little sweetie is ready for you now. Go fuck her brains out," she whispered. "I envy the both of you."

She released me and stepped back, walking sexily toward the door and out of it.

"Well, now it seems it's just the two of us," I heard Mandy say behind me. I turned and stared.

The high heel boots were black leather, laced up the front, fishnet stockings extending half way up her thighs where they were held up by garter clips attached to what I had to call black leather panties. The crotchless panties were black leather with silver studs, the panties connected to a cupless leather bra, by a combination of narrow leather straps. The cupless bra left her big soft tits fully exposed to my eyes, the top, such as it was, was held up by a single loop around her neck.

She stepped to me and squatted down, spreading her knees apart to expose her pussy through the black panties, her hand and face reaching for my flaccid cock. I moaned as she engulfed my cock with her hot mouth, closing my eyes for a few moments to revel in the sensations of her mouth and tongue. She slurped and sucked my cock as I leaned back against the sales counter, looking down at her incredibly sexy tits swinging slightly as she bounced her face on and off my surprisingly hardening cock. It seemed that as the minutes passed, my shaft grew longer and harder, less and less of it contained by her bobbing mouth.

"Now, that's more like it," she said, pulling from my cock and standing up. She stepped past me, hoisted herself on the edge of the sales counter and leaned back slightly, lifting and spreading her legs. "Now it's your turn to fuck ME!" she coaxed commandingly.

"You got it hard, least I can do is use it on you," I answered with a grin. I stepped between her legs and aimed my engorged prick at her pussy lips. I pressed my hips forward, stuffing my cock easily into her sopping wet pussy, our combined cum lubricating me as I plunged into her.

"Oh my god!" she cried loudly as I started pistoning my hips, driving my cock in and out of her over and over. My hips slapped against her partly bare and partly leather covered ass, my cock banging against her cervix with each stroke. "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" she cried over and over as my cock stroked her sensitive tunnel.

"Oh damn," I grunted as I pushed into her over and over, each stroke accompanied by a loud squish of juices pushed aside by my fat mushroom head. I shoved my hips forward, driving deep into her, my hips slapping the back of her thighs as she sat with her legs lifted and bent. I watched her big tits bouncing and rolling on her chest as her whole body shook with each impact.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK!" she screamed loudly as her legs started trembling. "OH GOD! I'm COOOOOMMMMIIINNNNGGG!" she screamed as her whole body spasmed, her legs and arms trembling and her tunnel clenching and spasming around my shaft. "OH FUCK MY HOT CUNT! FUCK ME BABY! FUCK ME LIKE YOU WANTED TO THAT DAY!" she screamed surprisingly loudly as I pounded into her. We stayed on the counter with my cock pounding into her while her climax peaked and then started to fade, only then did she gently push me away. She slipped off the counter, panting to catch her breath, and led me back to the dressing rooms. There was a large multi-sided mirror designed to allow a woman to view herself from all sides. Mandy stepped to the mirror, bent over and pushed her ass out at me.

"I know how you like to see my tits. How about this view?" she asked me as she waited for me to push into her again. I could see her big tits hanging down below her as she rested two hands on the mirror, waiting for me. I settled my head into her pussy and pushed, sliding easily back into her. Her sexy pussy was even tighter as she stood with her legs pressed together, my hips banging against her leather covered ass. In and out I plunged, each impact sending her tits swinging wildly below her. I stared at her tits and my cock disappearing into her pussy over and over again.

"Oh shit," I grunted. "Almost there!" Feeling my cum start to boil its way up surprisingly quickly. "Oh god what a view. Jesus your tits are so incredible!"

"Your cock isn't exactly half bad either," she moaned again. "I feel like you're going to make me come again too."

"I know I am," I panted, feeling that surge start to build, the warmth and tingle spreading quickly. "Ohhhhhh god. Here it comes!" I warned her just before my body jerked, jabbing my cock deep into her and unleashing a gush of hot cum into her pussy. "Ohhhh fuck," I groaned as my body bucked over and over, adding more to the second load I had emptied into her in such a short time.

I stood there panting, looking down at her in the mirror, her tits hanging down, drips of milk leaking and dropping to the floor under her. The mirror was spattered with little drops of milk that had flown off her nipples as I was pounding her. "Is this what you were imagining all those years ago?" she asked softly.

"Pretty much what I had fantasized about quite a few times over the years. You were always so fucking tantalizing in those bikinis. I just wanted to walk over and push the cups aside and suck your tits and then spin you around and fuck you just like this."

"Well. Now you have. The only question is, will it happen again?"

"It isn't right. I mean hell, I'm cheating on Nancy. I'm not particularly proud of that."

"Are you going to tell her?" she asked, pulling off of my cock and standing up. She turned to face me and leaned back against the mirror, allowing me to look at her and the cum dripping now from her pussy.

"Are you going to tell Dan?"

"Not likely," she answered quietly. "I think this is best kept our secret."

"Yeah. I agree" I answered her.

She pushed off the mirror and went to the counter, coming back with a box of baby wipes. She used some to clean her pussy off and then did the same to my cock. All cleaned, she took off the black leather outfit and we both dressed again. Once again with both of us presentable, she leaned against me and kissed me softly. "Thanks for one of the best fucks I've ever had."

"Thanks for showing me your body like this. It's quite definitely the fulfillment of one of my hottest fantasies," I whispered back.

"Trust me, it was my pleasure. I'd better go now."

"Yeah," I said as she pulled away and walked across the store and out the door with the black outfit tucked under her arm.

I headed back to the counter and saw the card. 'Dr. Tiffany Reynolds. Sex and relationship counselling'. I tucked the card next to the register and dropped onto the stool behind the counter, wondering if I was going to need her services before this was all done.

As it turned out, I ended up staying at the shop all day. The relief Dena had promised never materialized, and business was intermittent. I wondered how she put up with the quiet hours between customers. Dena herself finally hobbled in on crutches just before six, wearing a long red dress with a top much like a tube top, the scrunchy material holding the dress up by molding itself around her D cup breasts. "Well, I see you're still here."

"Yeah. Whoever was supposed to come earlier didn't," I answered her.

"Hmmm. Gonna have to get onto that girl," she said with a frown. "Well, I know this was above and beyond, but it wasn't horrible, was it?"

"Let's just say I found ways to keep myself occupied. Oh yeah. Mandy came by. She needed a new nursing bra. I think she picked an outfit for Dan too."

"Oh. Okay," she said with a shrug. "You know what it was?"

"Something black leather is all I can tell you."

"Alright. I'm sure she'll let me know. Now what about you?"

"What about me what?" I asked as she stood in front of me on the crutches.

"I promised to make it worth your while. So, what's your price? You've been sitting here all day. I'm sure you've had some idea of what it was worth."

She was right. I had been sitting here thinking all day about what would make it worth my while. Like Mandy, I'd often wondered what she'd look like naked. Being my wife's best friend I wasn't at all sure she would go for what I had in mind without spilling the beans to Nancy, so I was more than hesitant to suggest my price.

"You do have an idea. I can see it on your face. Let me guess. You want to see me naked?"

"I didn't say that," I answered quickly.

"You didn't have to. I've been wondering all day what your price would be. A man sitting in a lingerie store all day? Yeah, has to be naked or in something sexy, or both. Tell you what. This is between you and me. I promise not to say a word to Nancy about this. Now. What's your price?" she asked as she moved around the end of the counter. "Oh damn," she mumbled. I looked down and saw that my cock was bulging my pants out significantly at the thought of her being naked in front of me. "Looks like someone is seriously turned on. Maybe we need to do something about that too."

"Like what?" I asked, not sure what she had in mind, but my brain hoping she was going to suggest fucking me, something I couldn't suggest myself.

"I'll be right back," she said, stepping back and hobbling on the crutches to the front door. She flipped the closed sign up and locked the door before hobbling back. She stood in front of the counter, between two racks of frilly lacy outfits and reached for the material of the dress around her waist. She tugged downward, pulling the tube top down her tits, exposing more and more of her full round breasts until the top came completely off her breasts. She continued to pull down on the material, a few inches at a time, the red and white pooling around her feet as she worked the snug dress down her body. I stared as she slowly exposed her whole body to me, her firm flat stomach, her shaved mound and finally her shaved pussy. She let the dress slide to the floor down her legs and stood leaning on the crutches completely naked except for a pair of low heel black shoes.

"So? What do you think?"

"Damned hot," I answered.

"Good. Now come here." I hesitated a moment, prompting another request. "Come on. You know you want this."

"What's this?"

"For me to undress you too. For me to suck your cock and make you come all over my tits, right here in the middle of all this."

I stepped around the counter and walked over to her. She tried to balance herself on the crutches and undo the buttons of my shirt at the same time, nearly falling over. I shook my head and set her crutches aside, leaving her balancing on one foot. I scooped her hundred and twenty pounds up easily and carried her to the back of the store and set her in one of the chairs by the dressing rooms. Then I stood in front of her and slowly took off my shirt and pants, finally pushing my briefs down to expose my hard cock.

"Damn," she muttered. "I knew it was big, but I didn't know it was this big."

"It is," I answered as I stepped closer to her, her hands reaching out for me. She wrapped her hands around my shaft and drew me toward her, coaxing me to step closer until she could lean forward far enough to engulf my cock with her mouth. I felt her tongue swirl around my fat mushroom head and let a small moan slip from my lips as she started to bob her face on and off my cock. She made slurping sounds as she bobbed her mouth on and off my shaft, my hips pushing in time with her strokes. "God that looks so fucking sexy," I groaned, looking down at her tits bouncing below her equally bouncing face.

"I can tell you, it's making me horny as hell," she said, pulling her face off my cock. "I can't even tell you how long it's been since I've had a cock in my hand, or anywhere else for that matter."

"Feel free," I grunted, imagining her plunging pussy wrapped around my excited head.

She looked up at me, almost in surprise. "You want to fuck me?"

"I wouldn't mind," I answered, already breathing heavily with excitement after her fantastic sucking job.

She looked at me for long seconds, her hand slowly stroking my cock, clearly considering what to do next. It almost surprised me when she pushed herself off the chair, sliding down to the floor. She sat on the floor, inclining back and holding herself at an angle with her free hand. She pushed the chair aside and lay back, pulling me down by my cock. She guided me between her legs, spreading them wide and exposing her fat full lips and delicate inner lips to me. She aimed my head toward her pussy and gently rubbed my head up and down her surprisingly wet lips. "Okay. Make me come, but please, not in me, okay? I'll suck you off or you can squirt it all over me, but I'm not on anything so don't come in me, okay?" she asked, practically begging me to be careful.

I nodded to her and leaned down over her, resting on my hands on either side of her as she lay back down on the floor, her big tits flattening some on her chest below me. I pushed my hips forward, inching my cock into her, a small moan slipping from her lips. I started to stroke, working my cock deeper into her with each stroke until my hips were slapping gently against her bare ass as she pulled her legs high and back for me. In and out I plunged, moving faster as her moans grew to gasps and cries of pleasure, begging me to fuck her harder or faster. In and out I plunged, feeling her whole body shudder as reached for my hips, trying to pull me farther into her. Each impact into her made her tits bounce and roll on her chest, the view inching my own excitement higher.

"FUCK I'm COMING!" she suddenly squealed loudly, her whole body jerking and shaking below me. "Ohhh fuck I'm coming!" she moaned more quietly, her pussy clenching and gripping my still plunging shaft. "Oh fuck fuck fuck do you feel good. Tell me you're close. Tell me you're going to come and squirt it all over my body. God I wanna see you coming all over me," she moaned loudly, reaching her hands down toward my cock.

"Almost," I grunted, her verbal coaxing and the view of her tits bouncing around her chest were quickly pushing my excitement to the point of no return. "Oh fuck. You ready?" I grunted after several more hard strokes.

"Yeah. Come on baby. Give it to me. I wanna see you cum all over me!"

I pulled out of her pussy and pushed forward, driving my cock along her pussy until my balls pressed against her wet lips. Her hands wrapped around my shaft and began stroking it frantically, her hands trying to coax that last little bit to climax along. "FUCK!" I cried loudly as my body jerked, a surge of cum pushing forcefully up to my head. The creamy white cum lanced out of my cock in a graceful arc, landing as a long string across her tits and face. Again my body bucked, sending another hard surge of cum sailing through the air between us, landing on her left tit. Over and over my body jerked, adding a surprising amount of cum to her body, leaving her covered in strands of white cum slowly turning clear and sliding down her body toward the floor.

"Damn," she whispered, letting go of my now softening cock. "Damn."

"Uh huh," I panted, pushing off of her and rolling onto my back on the floor.

"God you felt good in me," she cooed softly, rolling on her side and sliding one hand to my chest, her fingers idly stroking across one of my nipples.

"Yeah, well, you felt pretty damn good around me too."

"So now what?"

"What do mean?" I asked, not at all sure what she meant.

"Well, you can't expect me to get fucked like that one time and then never do it again, can you?"

"I dunno. I hadn't exactly planned on making this a habit," I answered breathlessly.

"Me either. I wanted to make it worth your while, but all I'd really planned on doing was letting you see my body, not fuck my brains out," she said with a giggle. "God you can fuck. I can't wait to get this damn cast off and ride you in return."

"When do you plan on doing this?" I asked in surprise.

"Oh I don't know. Any time I can get my hands on you. Of course any time you wanna stop and pick up something for Nancy, well, come on by. If you fuck me like this every time you'll save a lot of money."

"Are you suggesting that I come exchange sex for sexy things to give Nancy?"

"Honey. She's told me all too many times how you fuck her when she wears sexy stuff like this. The least I can do for her is to make sure she gets a good fuck if I'm borrowing her husband's cock!"

"Good lord," I groaned.

"You don't want to come by and fuck me?"

"I'm just afraid of what would happen if she found out," I answered her.

"I wonder what she'd think about coming in and fucking you here in the store? I bet that'd really turn her on. You think she'd get turned on fucking you in the store?"

"I think she'd be turned on as hell," I answered. "Don't you think it's dangerous though? Having her come in and do this after what we just did? I mean, I know you two are best friends and all, but I'm not so sure she'd appreciate my second wife getting extra benefits."

"This isn't exactly what I meant when I said to make it worth his while." I heard an all too familiar voice say from behind us. I jerked my head in the direction of my wife's voice, seeing her looking over a rack of teddies. She stepped around the rack, wearing one of her conservative blue work dresses. "I thought maybe you'd give him a few outfits to bring home to me, but this certainly never crossed my mind," she said evenly. I was trying to read her expression, her stern look leaving me little to work with.

"Honey. I'm sorry..." I started to say, getting quickly cut off by her holding a hand up.

"Stop. Don't even try. When I walked in you were more than happily getting sucked off by my best friend. I didn't even hear you protest when she suggested fucking you. And you Dena. What made you think that sex with my husband was appropriate in any way?"

"Nancy!" she started to say, pushing herself to a sitting position.

"No. Stop. God we've been friends forever. You're telling me you had the hots for my husband all these years?"

"Well..."

"Be honest with me. There's no point in lying now. Fuck I caught you lying naked fucking my husband. Don't make it worse by lying."

"You're right. I guess the reason that the idea of getting naked in front of him is because secretly I've wanted to see him naked for a long time. You've always told me how good he is in bed, and I've seen how big he is when his swim suit is wet, I guess it's been a fantasy for a long time. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have put him in this position."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Dena's Delights
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds