Destined Hearts Ch. 04

Praveen dropped his eyes to the table and tried his best to fake a smile which he wasn't even sure was working.

Antonio took a deep breath as anger started slowly slipping through him. "I was busy and four eyes here...." He trailed off when he realized what he had just said.

Praveen raised his face when he heard what Antonio had just called him. He couldn't believe that Antonio had just called him that name right in front of everyone.

"Four eyes?" Granny said in a tone that scared even Antonio. "Who is four eyes?"

Antonio got really scared when he heard his granny's tone. He knew at that moment that his granny was gonna be mad at him. He had to act fast.

"Yes, Antonio," Emilia was just as confused. "Who is four eyes?"

"Err...." He looked at Praveen and the boy was just staring at him. "Well, you see...."

"Antonio!" Andrea chuckled. "Why do you like teasing Praveen?" She laughed softly.

"Praveen is four eyes?" Emilia gasped, looking at the boy that was quiet. "Why would you call him that?"

"Well," Antonio felt screwed. "I'm so sorry, granny. It's just that..."

"I know you like joking but apologize to Praveen right now...."

"But....."

"I don't care whether you are his husband or not." Granny was serious. "I don't even care if he's alright with it or not. Praveen is my grandson in law and offending him is like offending me too. Apologize to him right now because I will not forgive you even if he does."

Antonio felt really angry, clenching his fists. He looked at the boy and it just made him fume.

"I'm sorry," He said softly. "I didn't mean to call you that."

Praveen slightly closed his eyes and breathed in deeply while trying hard not to show that he was hurt. He knew that Antonio wasn't sincerely apologizing to him but....

"It's fine." He tried his best to sound fine. "I know you didn't really mean it."

"I don't care if he didn't mean it." Praveen had never heard that kind of tone from granny before. "He shouldn't have called you...."

"I am sorry," Antonio said in a soft voice. "I really didn't mean it, granny."

"I forgive you but don't ever call him that." She warned. "I will never forgive you, Antonio for this because no one messes with my grandson in law."

Praveen felt really happy and emotional at the same time. Even through all the pain and misery he was passing through, there were still some people that loved him and were willing to stand for him. One of them was granny. Seeing the way she cared for him, he felt really happy and he actually gave a genuine smile. It was really magical.

They all started having their breakfast while chatting but Praveen could see that Antonio was looking at him strangely and it made him really uncomfortable especially when everyone started teasing them. He knew Antonio was gonna snap once they were alone.

They ate in peace until they went to the living room until Ethan came. He had a really big smile on his face and it was making everyone wonder what was going on, well most of them were wondering what was going on.

"What's with you?" Antonio asked, looking at his best friend. "Why are you smiling like that?"

"Because I have a surprise for you!" He laughed.

"A surprise!" Antonio frowned, shaking his head. "What kind of surprise?" The last time he had brought a surprise, they had ended up arguing.

"Okay." Ethan sat down and then brought out a small envelope in front. "Here! Why don't you open it and see for yourself?"

Antonio gave Ethan a really strange look but he got the envelope and smiled. He had no idea what was on that envelope but he was really eager to see what it was, and so was everyone else in the living room.

Antonio quickly opened the envelope and saw about two beautiful small papers that got him excited and happy. But once he saw and read what was written on them, his smile faded. He felt a really powerful vibration run through his entire body. Shivers ran up and down his spine and he felt cold, helpless but really angry.

His fists started trembling right there and he found himself frozen, looking at the two papers he was holding, tickets. He didn't need to ask the question to know what those tickets were for. He was really angry and he felt as if he didn't have any say about his life anymore.

"So tell me," Ethan moved closer and wrapped his arm around his best friend. He was too excited to even notice his anger. "Do you like them?"

Hearing that stupid question from his best friend, Antonio raised his face slowly only to meet with Praveen who was looking at him, also wondering what was going on. The poor boy knew nothing but Antonio's anger was directed at him. It was his fault that his life was going contrary to what he wanted and it was the idiot's fault.

"Come on," Ethan shook him, getting him out of his thoughts and gaze. "Stop staring at Praveen, you will have all the time in the world to...."

"How could you get tickets for my journey without my consent?" Antonio said in a tone that surprised everyone. "Did you ask me or...."

"Whoa!" Ethan raised his hands as if he was surrendering. "Do you need to be reminded that you are married and...."

"But....."

"We did!" Antonio heard granny's wonderful voice. "It was to be a surprise so Emilia and I decided to do everything for you."

Antonio didn't know what to think of his granny anymore. It was as if she had become this person that he couldn't even recognize. Hearing her words, he knew he was defeated.

"Yes!" Emilia agreed. "You guys have been married for quite a few days and you need to spend some quality time alone so you can become even closer and what better way to do that than a wonderful and beautiful honeymoon in one of the best hotels in Ashton?"

"Honeymoon?" Praveen's heart started racing as if someone was chasing him. He felt really scared and he actually gulped, trying to hide his fear. No wonder Antonio had been staring at him as if he wanted to kill him. No wonder he had been looking mad. Now Praveen realized that Antonio wasn't gonna spare him. But the little boy was stuck in a corner where he couldn't even move.

"But mom...." Antonio complained as a frown appeared on his face. "....I...."

"No buts, Antonio...." She smiled brightly. "....I know what you are gonna say but all of us will be here to take care of the companies. Just take Praveen and go and enjoy yourselves for a few days. Trust me...."

"But shouldn't you have asked any of us, mom?" He complained, trying by all means to avoid going for the stupid charade. "Maybe...."

"I am sure Praveen doesn't mind." Granny said with a smile, moving her gaze to the sweet boy. "Do you have any problems with it?"

Praveen felt a sharp pound in his chest, his heart racing miles away. His face felt hot and his hands started trembling. He quickly hid them, still staring at granny, trying to think of what answer to give her. He gave Antonio a quick glance and saw that his eyes were warning him and he knew better than to reject.

"Well...." He gulped, trying his best to smile. "....I.... I....." He stuttered, getting really nervous. "....I don't have any problem with it."

"Fuck!" Antonio clenched his fists, feeling anger take him off his feet like a whirlwind. He couldn't believe Praveen had just said that. He was gonna pay and it was a promise. Here he was trying to make it up to his boyfriend for all the lost time and..... Praveen was definitely gonna pay.

"It's settled." Emilia grinned dazzlingly, shaking her head. "You will be leaving tomorrow morning and you will spend some time there. Everything has been prepared for your arrival so you just have to pack and prepare yourselves."

"Don't you think that's a little too early?" Andrea asked who was irritated as fuck. "I mean..."

"It's the perfect time." Eduardo agreed. "They should have left already. I think mom did a great job by arranging for them."

Antonio rolled his eyes in anger as he looked at everyone, especially the boy that made his blood boil. Praveen on the other hand knew deep in his heart that he didn't wanna go for the honeymoon but he had no choice. It was all for everyone's happiness.

"You don't need to worry about anything." Ethan teased, patting on his best friend's arm. "I got your back and no one will disturb you. It will just be the two of you."

"Yeah, bro...." Eduardo winked with a tease on his face. "You better start packing and...."

"He's married." Ethan wrapped his arm around Antonio's neck. "I'm sure Praveen wouldn't allow him to do that."

Praveen looked at Antonio and he failed to understand how everyone else couldn't see that anger on his face. He knew that everyone expected a lot from him so he had to make them happy.

"That's one of the benefits of being married." Eduardo said, looking at his beautiful wife. "Your better half will do everything for you."

Everyone else laughed in the living room except for Antonio, Praveen and Andrea.

"You better stop teasing him." Granny warned.

"It's fine." Praveen tried his best to smile through his fear. "I will handle it." He slowly got up from the couch. "Excuse me."

Praveen quickly left the living room and went to his room. He was still feeling really scared and nervous at the same time. What was gonna happen?

***

Praveen was back in the room, slowly packing the clothes in the bag. He had already finished packing the few of his clothes but now he was packing Antonio's. He had chosen something that he thought Antonio was gonna like even though he knew the guy wasn't gonna appreciate it.

The clothes all seemed really elegant and beautiful and he thought Antonio was gonna love them, he hoped. He didn't wanna get insulted this time.

As he was busy packing the clothes, he heard the door bang and he got really scared. He quickly turned and found Antonio furiously rushing to him. He knew trouble had followed him to the room and this time he knew Antonio was angrier than ever.

Antonio was mad but his anger got to another level when he saw what was going on in his room. He had just been talking with Andrea and she had told him that it was probably all planned by Praveen to get a chance to seduce him. He had called his boyfriend and told the news and from Bruce's tone, he knew he was mad at him.

"I hope you are happy." Antonio angrily said, clenching his fists. "Your plan is definitely working and you should clap for yourself for this. Wow!" He chuckled bitterly, putting his hands on his waist. "I so hate you right now."

Praveen had no idea why Antonio was blaming him. "But what have I done and...."

"Do you think I don't know what you are up to?" He carped, giving the boy an angry look. "What you wanted has happened and...." He paused and laughed bitterly.

"I didn't want this to happen." Praveen said softly with a sigh. "I never wanted to go to any honeymoon with you but granny and...."

"Granny, granny, granny...." He yelled, furiously gripping a shirt from the bed. "...when will you stop blaming my family for your stupid plans? When will you stop using them for your stupid gains?"

"But I told you that...."

"And yet you are packing." He yelled. "You are a really stupid, foolish and manipulative boy. I always thought people who wore glasses are intelligent but that was until I met you. You are good for nothing and let me warn you...." He angrily pointed his finger at Praveen whose eyes were almost watering. "...your plans will never work as long as I live and trust me on this. Don't ever think for a second that just because you and I are going to this drama then you will trap me..."

"I don't intend to." His voice was really low. "You shouldn't worry about that because...." He paused and took a deep breath. "...that's not how I was raised. I don't even know how to..."

"Wow!" Antonio clapped for Praveen, giving him a grin. "You really are a great actor but always remember that I am much more than you. I can hurt you with just a snap of my finger." He snapped his fingers right in front of Praveen's face, making him take a few steps behind. "You should always remember that I am Antonio Gonzalez, a celebrity and business tycoon and I can do anything so you better watch out. You wanna go for a honeymoon...." He gripped Praveen's arm, pulling him closer to his body, dangerously close.

Praveen could feel Antonio's breaths on his face and it made him even more scared and hurt. He moved his eyes away, looking elsewhere and trying to even forget that he was in pain. He was getting used to it because ever since he had come to the house, he experienced nothing but pain.

"....then I will give you a honeymoon you will never forget in your entire life."

With an evil grin on his face, Antonio furiously let go of Praveen and threw him on the bed. Praveen held his hurting arm and when he raised his face, he found Antonio leaving. He sat quietly on the bed, wondering what Antonio was gonna do to him.

He closed his eyes and prayed for nothing but his safety during that trip. He didn't wanna get hurt.

The next morning, they got ready to leave for their honeymoon or as Praveen chose to call it, his torture. He hadn't slept the entire night. He kept on turning, getting worried and praying for the night to never end. But he was coming down the stairs behind Antonio as the family was waiting for them down stairs.

He was wearing just a simple black skinny jean that stuck on his body like a second skin, making him look really sexy. He had a brown T-shirt on and white snickers. His hair was just tied in a ponytail, revealing his gorgeous face. He had his glasses on and he was extremely nervous.

Antonio on the other hand was wearing a beautiful white skinny jean and white shirt which was folded on the sleeves and halfway buttoned, revealing his beautiful and seductive hairy chest. He had his short hair combed back, making his handsome face to be in full view. He had really expensive white snickers on him and he was slaying. There were about two servants with bags behind them.

"There you are." Emilia said happily when she saw the two of them coming down stairs. "We've been waiting for ages."

"Sorry," Antonio apologized, giving her a really tight hug.

Praveen stood behind and tried his best to smile. Every member of the family was in the living room and it somehow made him really happy. He could see that Andrea was in a really foul mood because of the way she was looking at him.

"It's fine but you should have come down earlier." She pulled away from the hug and kissed his cheeks. He chuckled and moved to his granny.

"Come here," Emilia opened her arms wide.

Praveen felt shy but he found himself in her arms hugging her tightly. She wrapped her arms around him, passing her hands through his hair. That moment she got really emotional because she was gonna miss him so much. Ever since he had come to the house, they had grown closer.

"Don't worry about anything." She reassured as she hugged him tighter. "Antonio will take very good care of you."

Praveen gave her a sheepish smile, pulling from her hug. He had no idea what Antonio was gonna do to him now that they were gonna be alone but he was so damn scared. He knew Antonio was gonna make him suffer. What was meant to be a wonderful honeymoon was definitely gonna be hell for him.

"Just call me whenever you need to talk to me." She said as she rubbed on his face. "I will miss you so much."

"Oh come on, mom...." Eduardo said, folding his arms on his chest. "It's not like he's going forever. He will be back within a few days."

"But those few days will seem like a really long time because this boy has become like the light of this house." Granny said in a soothing tone.

Praveen's eyes watered at granny's words. The old woman knew exactly how to get to him and make him happy. She melted his heart away and made him emotional. He wished he had a granny just like her. He threw himself in her arms and hugged her tightly as tears went down his face. Emilia too got emotional when she saw the state he was in.

Meanwhile, Andrea who was irritated as hell moved to Antonio and stood beside him. She could see that he was angry.

"Please, remember what you had promised." She pleaded. "You will be alone with him. You've got to be careful."

"Don't worry," He whispered, making sure that no one heard. "I have it all figured it out. This boy will never know what hit him."

Hearing her brother's words, an evil grin appeared on Andrea's face. "I trust you."

"What are you two talking about?" Emilia asked the two of them, making them gasp. "It's getting late and you might miss your flight. Your bags are already in the car. It's time to leave."

Antonio gave his sister a really tight hug and he started heading outside with Praveen. Everyone followed and they waved at them when they entered the car and started leaving. Praveen watched as the family he had known for days remained behind. He watched as the car left the compound and as they moved farther and farther away from the house.

He was still with Antonio at the back of the car and at that moment he just wished for nothing but peace. He moved his eyes, staring out of the window, watching as they passed the beautiful buildings and different people on their way to the airport.

Throughout their journey to the airport, they never uttered a word to each other that Praveen started wondering what Antonio was thinking. But they arrived at the beautiful airport which looked as if it had been built by angels. He had never been there before and just the wonderful view got him looking all around. He was really caught and he couldn't stop staring.

"Are you gonna stare the entire day, embarrassing yourself or will you get out?" Antonio said angrily, furiously opening the door. Praveen was just embarrassing him.

Praveen remained in the car and watched as Antonio ordered the guards to take the bags inside. He slowly got out and they started heading inside the sparkling airport. Praveen couldn't help but look around. There were a number of people, different people of different skin. Antonio had to maintain his smile as most of them recognized him but he was in a hurry.

Praveen on the other hand was really taken by the beauty of the airport that he even forgot that he was in trouble with Antonio. He was looking all around but when he moved his eyes forward, he quickly stopped and froze where he stood.

Praveen's heart instantly started pounding, his breaths coming out as if he had just seen a deadly predator. His eyes widened as his mouth gaped. His body felt really cold as a shiver ran down his spine, making him tremble.

Right in front of him with a really beautiful smile, waving at Antonio was Bruce. He was looking really gorgeous in an entire red outfit that stuck on his body like a second skin. His hair was tied by a beautiful band and he had never looked so beautiful. When Antonio saw him, his heart jumped with joy and that smile on his face seemed to be growing more than Praveen had ever seen before.

"Hey baby," Bruce wrapped his arms around Antonio's neck.

Antonio wrapped his arm around Bruce's waist, pulling him closer. Then right in front of Praveen and everyone, he placed a kiss on Bruce's lips and smiled.

"I had been waiting for a long time, baby...."

"I am so sorry," Antonio apologized, locking his eyes with Bruce. "But now I am here and I will never let you go. We are gonna enjoy ourselves."

Bruce smiled brightly and kissed Antonio softly on the lips again.

It hurt. It hurt like hell and Praveen felt as if someone had just ripped his fucking heart out. They truly were in love because Antonio didn't even mind that some people were watching, people who probably knew they were married. He wasn't in love with Antonio but the pain he felt was just too much.

With another kiss on Bruce's lips, Antonio looked at the boy and saw him looking hurt.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds