Destined Hearts Ch. 04

"What are you standing there for?" He asked harshly, pulling Bruce closer. "We need to leave."

"Hmm." Bruce was already a winner because he had his man. "The boy is probably shocked."

"Shocked?" Antonio laughed manically. "Did he actually think I was gonna go on a honeymoon with him." He smirked, giving the boy an evil grin. "You wanted to go to the honeymoon right?" He chuckled. "Well, we are going for the honeymoon but not for you and me but Bruce and me so you better enjoy this journey."

Praveen was speechless. This was the height of it all and he had never thought Antonio would do that to him. He was deeply hurt.

"Let's go."

Without saying anything else, they turned and started heading for the gate arm in arm. Praveen just stood and watched as a tear started going down his cheek. Getting married to Antonio had been the greatest mistake ever.

What will Praveen do? What happens next?

***

Thank you so reading this chapter to the end and I am so sorry for the late post but I hope you enjoyed it.

Do you guys like the story so far? Do you think Praveen should tell someone about what he's going through? Do you think Antonio will ever love Praveen?

The theme songs for this chapter are, "Stone cold," by Demi Lovato, "Broken vows," by Lara Fabian, "Best thing I never had," by Beyonce and "Try everything," by Shakira.

Don't forget to drop your comments and rates about this chapter. I have already started chapter five and will post as soon as I am done. I love you guys so much.

Feel the passion...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds