Destined Hearts Ch. 05

"I looked so stupid and I have never been so humiliated." He complained, furiously sitting on the bed. "He held on to that stupid four eyes and completely ignored me. It was as if I wasn't even there." He yelled, making Andrea move a bit from the phone on the other end. "And now I am in a room alone while he is with that stupid boy. He is supposed to be with me."

"What?" Andrea furiously got up from the chair. "You mean you left him all alone with that boy that has been trying to look for every opportunity to seduce him." She couldn't take the risk.

"No!" Bruce chuckled bitterly, shaking his head. "I didn't leave him." He pointed at himself. "In fact, He literally threw me out by asking the manager to find me a room. Do you know how that feels? It hurts."

"I know that but you have to be smart."

"What do you mean?"

"You must not allow that boy to succeed in his plans." She sounded with warning in her voice. "He is smarter than you think. As long as you are there, you must hold Antonio in your grip. Hurt that boy even more."

"But he is the...."

"You can continue blaming Antonio or you will do something if you don't wanna lose your man." She literally yelled. "I know you to be smarter than that. Do this for the both of us, okay?"

Bruce took a deep sigh, trying to contain himself but he was just so angry and he knew what he had to do. His heart was pounding deep in his chest, feeling as if it was about to rip out. His entire body was trembling and he was ready to kill someone.

"You are right." He said, getting up from the bed. "Antonio and I have come a long way to break up like that."

"Nobody is breaking up." Andrea said confidently. "We have to do everything to drive that boy out of our lives before he becomes a thorn in our flesh. I can't stand him already so don't let him get my brother."

"I know what I have to do." Bruce took a deep breath. "Talk to you later."

He quickly cut the call and threw the phone on the bed. He then started walking slowly to the window, looking outside as his fists clenched.

"I will not let you steal him away from you." He said harshly, his jaws trembling as if they were connected to a vibrator. "I am ready to kill just to get what belongs to me."

An evil grin appeared on his face as his fists trembled terribly.

****

Praveen came out of the bathroom, toweling his beautiful long hair. He had just come from taking a long shower and he felt relieved and relaxed, especially after the long journey he had. He threw the towel on a chair, took a comb and started dealing with his hair. He took a quick glance towards and saw Antonio busy on his red laptop, probably doing some company work. Their eyes caught and they both looked away.

Antonio was still mad at the boy and he couldn't even talk to his boyfriend. He didn't even know his room number but he had planned to call him after doing the work he was doing. He was reviewing the company website to see if there was anything that needed his attention. He was also checking his website to see what his fans where demanding.

Suddenly, he heard a knock on the door that completely took his attention. Even Praveen heard it and he for a moment stopped combing his hair. Both of them looked at each other but Antonio furiously tore his eyes away, angrily getting up.

He was walking towards the door. It was probably housekeeping. But when he opened the door and got the surprise of his life when Bruce furiously rushed passed him inside the room. He could tell that he was really mad. Antonio quickly closed the door, following him behind.

"Baby...." Antonio smiled, rushing towards him. "....what are you doing here? I thought you were...."

"You thought what?" Bruce angrily turned, facing his boyfriend. "You thought that just because you threw me out like a dog then...."

"What are you saying, my love?" Antonio pleaded, trying to hold his hand. But he retaliated and moved away.

Bruce was shouting so much that Praveen quickly turned and started watching the drama that was unfolding. He just hoped no one was gonna involve him in their drama. He just wanted some peace and quiet but coming with Antonio, he knew he wasn't gonna get any.

"Now I am your love?" He laughed and then got serious. "What about an hour ago when you were holding on to him as if you wanted to devour him?"

"What are you talking about?" Antonio frowned, wondering why Bruce was talking to him like that. "You saw what had happened. The manager knew I was married and...."

"And you couldn't wait to introduce plain Jane to him." He shouted in Antonio's face. "You could have introduced me as your...."

"Are you crazy?" Antonio gave a laugh, furiously dropping his hands. "How could I have done that? That manager knew I was married and he probably would have...."

"What would have been wrong with that?" It was the first time they were arguing since they started dating and it was Praveen's fault. "You want to get rid of that boy right?"

"Yes!" Antonio spoke sweetly but it wasn't working on Bruce. "But this involves my mom, my granny and my entire family." He sighed. "I love you and I can't wait to have you in my arms forever but you gotta understand."

"Antonio!" Bruce gave a gloomy sigh. "You and I came here to have fun and make up for lost time and not for me to stay in a room alone. I should be with you right and that boy...." He pointed towards Praveen. "....should be the one staying alone."

Praveen knew at that time that he didn't need to be there. He needed to go somewhere, anywhere before they started insulting him. He put the comb on the dressing table and started walking away but before he even went far.

"And look at him?" Bruce said harshly, furiously moving towards him. "He's probably enjoying all this because it's what he has always wanted."

Praveen looked at Bruce, wondering what to say but he was quiet. Even Antonio couldn't say anything because he had made his boyfriend mad in the first place.

Bruce laughed mockingly folding his arms on his chest. "I can see you came from bathing." He eyed him from head to toe. "And you came to comb your hair so that Antonio could see you. I can see through you and...."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Praveen said softly, dropping his eyes to the floor.

"Of course, you do." Bruce echoed, dropping his arms furiously. "What was gonna happen next?" He chuckled bitterly. "Were you about to strip so that you could seduce him and make him fall for you?"

Praveen quickly raised his eyes, staring into Bruce's, getting surprised by his accusations. He felt hurt and a bit angry. He was usually quiet but he was feeling a little angry because of their accusations.

Antonio on the other hand was really surprised. "Bruce, you know that...."

"But guess what?" He warned, pointing at the boy. "He belongs to me and he loves me only so whatever you do, you better stay away from him. Only I can seduce me and I am warning you...."

"I beg your pardon." Praveen slightly raised his voice, surprising the both of them. He had had enough pain and humiliation. Just because he was usually quiet didn't mean that he was stupid. "Bruce do you even hear what you are saying? I am not who you think I am and...."

"And who do I think you are?" He mocked, raising his eyebrows. "Am I not telling the truth? You are trying by all means to make Antonio fall in love with...."

"Antonio is my husband." Praveen pointed out, feeling some form of power take control of him. "We got married and everyone witnessed it."

To say both Antonio and Bruce were surprised would definitely be an understatement. They both hadn't expected Praveen to talk back, especially in the tone he was using.

"What are you...."

"But that doesn't mean that I can do what you are accusing me of." He continued. "I am not trying to do what you are accusing me of and I don't even know how to. Antonio is my husband, sure...." He said, trying to stay confident. "...but I am not trying to seduce him or something like that. I know where I stand in his life because he made it clear to me."

"Good!" Bruce smiled brightly at him.

"You don't have to worry because...." He paused and looked at his husband who stood there looking like a statue. "...because I am not even in love with him and I have never thought of falling in love with a man like him."

The moment he said those words, there was quietness that no one knew where it came from. It was so quiet that one would have heard a pin drop. Antonio's heart pounded deep in his chest and he had no idea why he felt the way he felt. He hadn't expected Praveen to say that about him.

Bruce was proud because it came out of Praveen's mouth and he was glad that Antonio was there to hear it straight from the horse's mouth.

"Good!" Bruce smiled brightly, taking a deep breath. "I am glad you have said that from your mouth but you know what...." He chuckled mockingly. "That doesn't move me at all because we both know what you are after. The only reason you are married to him is because you need money from him and that's why."

Praveen looked at his confused husband and then at Bruce. "Both of us know that isn't true. You weren't there when Antonio and I got married...."

"But I was told and we both know that's the truth."

"That's what everyone thinks." Praveen said with a sad sigh. "That's what I am accused of but the truth is that I didn't even wanna marry Antonio at all. I was content with what I had. I accept that I was poor and I come from a really poor back ground...." Tears built up in his eyes but he wasn't gonna cry. "...I was happy and I never wished to be rich, not even once." He moved his eyes to Antonio who was still staring at him. "All this suddenly came to me and...."

"Then why are you still married to him?" Bruce smirked, shaking his head seductively. "Why did you agree to marry a man you haven't seen and...."

"You wouldn't understand anything." He said, slowly rubbing his tears. "I got married maybe because I had hope, hope that I would meet a very special guy that would love me, someone I would be able to share my world with. I was ready to give my marriage a chance if at all things were different. But I am suffering in this marriage. I have known nothing but pain and it's because...."

He paused and took a deep breath. "....it's because the man that I thought to be my husband married me for nothing but revenge. Now tell me," He moved his eyes to Bruce. "How can I fall in love with such a man?"

Bruce was quiet but he was happy and glad that Praveen had said that. "I still don't trust you because I know you have eyes for my boyfriend but you can never ever seduce him because he only has eyes for me."

"I don't love him and I don't care what you think about me." Praveen said a little harshly.

He moved his eyes to his husband, looking at him with nothing but.... He couldn't even explain what he was feeling. He expected Antonio to insult him, humiliate him and team up with Bruce but he wasn't saying anything.

On the other hand, Antonio had never felt so speechless in his life before. He was just staring at Praveen and for the first time, he felt as if he didn't need to hurt him. He saw through him and saw how he was hurt.

Without saying a single word, Praveen left the room and went into the bathroom. Antonio looked at him until he disappeared behind the bathroom door.

Bruce quickly turned and faced his boyfriend, giving him a beautiful smile. He was now completely happy since Praveen had left the two of them alone.

"Antonio...." He moaned, wrapping his arm around his neck.

Antonio moved his eyes to his boyfriend and without smiling took a deep sigh. "Did you have to do this, Bruce? I thought you understood when I told you that we have to be careful."

"What do you mean?" Bruce licked his own lips, staring at Antonio's beautiful face. "We are alone here and no one would disturb us. I have put the stupid boy in his place but that doesn't mean I have forgiven you yet for the embarrassment you had given me earlier?"

"What are you talking about?" Antonio frowned, moving away from his boyfriend. "I am a married man now and I have to...."

"What?" Bruce snapped, his breaths sounding like flames. "Now you are preaching to me that you are married. Since when did you start caring about that?"

"I don't." Antonio tried to sound calm but he couldn't understand the reason why he felt angry. "I love you and I have already told you that."

"And yet you held on to the stupid boy as if your life depended on it."

"I already told you that I had to do it."

"But your mother and your family are not here."

"Yes!" Antonio nodded slowly. "But all eyes are on us right now because they know I am married. The media, the people and everyone knows me. That's why I cannot risk being seen. It might hurt my mom and...."

"What about me?" Bruce argued, pointing at himself. "You should remember that you and I came here to have fun, okay? You are my boyfriend and you have to be responsible for me. Tell me if you do not love me so that I can leave."

"What?" Antonio's eyes widened, moving closer to his boyfriend. He held his hands tightly, slowly rubbing on them. "How can you say something like that? I love you so much and you know that." He couldn't afford to hurt his boyfriend.

"And I love you too." Bruce cupped his boyfriend's cheek, placing a kiss on his sweet lips. "I just want us to be together. I don't care if you are married or not." He breathed, locking his eyes with his boyfriend. "All I want is you alone."

"You know I belong to you." Antonio slowly held his ears, giving his boyfriend the brightest grin ever. "Will you forgive me for this? I promise I will make it up to you for my mistakes."

Bruce gave his boyfriend an angry look, moving his eyes away. He folded his arms on his chest, looking away from him.

"Come on," Antonio beamed, wrapping his arm on his shoulder. "Don't be mad at me. I swear I will make it up to you. I know I acted stupid and I regret it now. Will you forgive? I love you."

The moment Bruce heard those beautiful words, his entire body felt really hot. He started smiling brightly and breathed in deeply.

"Okay." He dropped his hand to his hip. "I forgive you but I wanna spend some time with you, away from the stupid boy."

Antonio sighed. "I will grant you that but I have to finish up some work before our fun begins tomorrow."

"Really?"

"Yes!" He nodded.

"Okay." Bruce couldn't express his happiness at that time. "Why don't we go to my room so that I show it you and probably do more."

Antonio smiled, kissed his boyfriend and they left.

***

A FEW HOURS LATER

*

Praveen was seated on the couch with his legs crossed, holding his phone tightly. It was already night and he wasn't feeling that well, especially what he had experienced that same afternoon. He was absolutely confused and didn't know what he would do to lift his mood.

Antonio was there and he was busy on his laptop after spending some wonderful time with his boyfriend just lying in bed, enjoying themselves with some snacks and champagne. He was happy but there was something bothering him and he couldn't understand how that was possible.

Since he had come back to the room, Praveen hadn't spoken a single word to him. He had found him on the couch and it was where he currently was. He had no idea why he was bothered by that because he had been warning the boy like ever since he knew him.

Praveen on the other hand didn't feel like talking to Antonio or anyone else. He just wanted to sit there and remain quiet to avoid trouble from Antonio. He was gonna remain like that for the rest of their stay there if it meant staying away from trouble.

Suddenly he heard his phone ringing and it quickly got him out of his thoughts. He moved his eyes to the screen and noticed an unknown number. There was no one that had his number except for his new family members, some of them actually.

He frowned but answered the call anyway.

"Hello...."

"Praveen....."

The moment Praveen heard that voice, he jumped from the couch, quickly standing up. His breaths came out harshly as his heart pounded deeper in his chest. Tears started building in his eyes and he got really emotional. His body quavered and his blood started rushing to his veins. He felt hot and cold at the same time but a little happy. Antonio stopped what he was doing, wondering what was going on.

"Aunt Victoria!" He gasped, feeling a little excited. "Is that you?"

"Yes!" Victoria chuckled on the other end of the line. "It's me, son."

"How.... How...." He was gasping. "...how come you have my number? How is everyone there and how's your life starting?"

Victoria laughed softly. "Calm down, son. I know you miss us but remain calm."

"You have no idea." He exclaimed.

"Okay. I called your house and they told me you were out on your honeymoon. I got the number from Emilia and I am sorry if I am disturbing you but I just couldn't help myself. Everyone misses you so much, son. How's your life?"

Praveen felt a tear going down his cheeks. He took a quick glance at Antonio who was staring at him nonstop. He quickly rubbed his tears and smiled.

"I miss you too and my life here is going fine." He lied, covering his mouth to prevent a gasp.

"Oh...." She moaned on the other end. "...you don't know how that makes me feel. I am proud of you and I hope your husband is taking good care of you."

He took a quick glance at his husband and shook his head. "He.... He is fine and he's taking care of me."

"I told you they are a nice family." Victoria said. "Can I.... talk to him if he is nearby?"

"Errr...." Praveen didn't know what to say to his aunt. He looked at Antonio and slowly walked to him. "Sure."

He handed him the phone and though surprised, Antonio took the phone.

"Hello.... Aunt...." He smiled. "How are you doing?"

"I am fine, Antonio." She said with a sigh. "I don't know about you."

"I am okay too." Antonio nodded, giving Praveen a quick glance. "I don't know about you."

"We are fine. At least, our lives are better here than they were when we were there." She said in a wonderful tone. "I would love to thank you though."

"For what?"

"Praveen told me how good you've been taking care of him." She sounded emotional. "I had no doubt you'd take care of him but I thank you. Even though both of you didn't know each other, you are showing him nothing but love."

Antonio quickly looked at Praveen, giving him an angry grin. He furiously gripped the phone, trying to control himself.

"I.... you don't have to say anything to me." He admitted. "It's actually my responsibility."

Victoria was happy on the other end of the line. "Thank you so much and I am sorry if I ruined your moment with him. I just missed him so much."

"No!" Antonio said with his eyes still glued on the boy. "You can call anytime. In fact, thank you for calling."

"Okay. I have to go now. Just tell Praveen I will call later now that I have his line."

"I will."

With those few words, he cut the call and furiously stood up. He was still holding the phone but he was angry at Praveen and the boy was definitely surprised. He hadn't expected that at all.

"What the fuck did you tell, Aunt Victoria?"

To say Praveen was surprised would be an understatement. "What are you talking about? I never told her anything. I have never talked to my aunt since she left and you were here when I was talking to her right now."

"You told her that we are in love and I am taking good care of you."

"Is that why you are angry?" Praveen chuckled bitterly. "I care about my aunt so much just like you care about your family. I am ready to suffer at your hands but I don't wanna hurt her. That woman has been through a lot and the last thing I wanna do is hurt her."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds