Destined Hearts Ch. 05

He quickly thrust his hand forward, taking his phone away from Antonio. Then he looked at him, shaking his head. "I don't wanna talk anymore so just please, leave me alone. I don't want trouble from you or your boyfriend."

He quickly turned and lay on the couch, leaving Antonio standing there in surprise. There was definitely something wrong because Praveen had become a little harsh since they arrived. Could he have pushed him to his limits? Maybe he had overreacted.

Antonio stood there, staring at the boy and he wanted to continue with the argument but he couldn't bear to do it. He felt as if he had the boy enough and besides, being at the hotel and watching Antonio and Bruce enjoying themselves was torture enough.

He took a deep breath, moving his eyes away.

"Would you like something to eat?"

That was definitely a surprise and Praveen hadn't expected Antonio to say that. He slowly moved his eyes and their eyes caught. They stared into each other's eyes before Praveen ripped his eyes away from his husband.

"No!" He said without any emotions in his voice. "I am not hungry."

Antonio sighed. "We arrived here earlier today and I know you haven't eaten anything ever since." He said, wondering why he suddenly cared. "You will starve if you continue like this. There is a restaurant downstairs and I hear they serve the best food there. Why don't we go down so that we can have dinner?"

Praveen gave Antonio a long look so that he could see if the guy was mocking him but that serious look on his face told him that he wasn't even joking.

"I don't want trouble." He sighed. "I just wanna have some peace. Why don't you take your boyfriend? He will probably leave me alone if you...."

"What's wrong with you?" Antonio snapped, furiously dropping his arms. "Mom told me to take care of you and going out for dinner is one of the things that...."

"Which part of I don't want trouble didn't you get?" Praveen frowned, slowly raising his head. "I am just asking for one thing from you. Can't you at least give me that? I am asking you to take your boyfriend out. Shouldn't that make you happy?"

"Don't involve Bruce in this." Antonio warned, angrily pointing at him. "I am trying to be nice to you by feeding you and you are here trying to start an argument. I kept quiet after what you had said this afternoon but...."

"And what did I say?" Praveen furiously stood. "What I said was the truth, wasn't it? You should be happy with what I said because now you know how...."

"Shut up!" Antonio couldn't hear it. "So now you are showing your true colors. I always knew you were a pretender."

"Antonio!" Praveen put his hands together. "Please, I don't wanna argue."

"Then let's go to dinner or I am calling mom." He threatened and he was ready to do it. "I don't want her to blame me when we go back home and she sees you are thinner than you came here. So get up and let's go."

Praveen was definitely. Antonio had been annoying and now he was treating him like a little child. It was really annoying and he hated it so much.

"Fine!" he said with a sigh. "Let's go."

Antonio shook his head, closed his laptop and picked up his wallet. Then they got out of their room slowly, walking side by side. Neither of them was even speaking. They just walked in silence. Praveen just wanted to eat and then sleep. He had no idea for how long he was gonna be there but he just wanted to go home.

They were still going when out of the blue, they just bumped into Bruce and he seemed angry when he saw the two of them. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He had come to see his lover only to find him with Praveen.

"Where are you two going?" He asked rudely, giving Praveen angry eyes. "I thought you told me you had some work?" He looked at his boyfriend.

"Yes!" Antonio nodded. "But we are going for dinner. He hasn't eaten the entire day and...."

"I don't care." Bruce snapped, angry at his boyfriend. "Why are you so concerned about him? I am your boyfriend and you should be with me. I was calling you to say goodnight and you are going to dinner with plain Jane. You couldn't even answer my call."

"I am sorry." Antonio patted his pockets and found that he didn't have his phone. "I have probably left it in the room."

"Oh!" Bruce raised his eyebrow. "This boy has set a trap for you and you are walking straight into it. What's wrong with you?"

Praveen knew going with Antonio was trouble. He turned and started leaving before....

"And where are you going?"

He took a quick glance at Bruce without saying anything to him.

"How long will you continue with your tricks?" He yelled. "My boyfriend belongs to me alone so leave him alone, okay. I don't wanna warn you again."

Praveen just took a deep breath and went back into the room. Antonio was left speechless, looking at the door the boy had just entered. He had no idea what was wrong with his boyfriend suddenly.

"Bruce, I...."

"Antonio, I am not mad at you." Bruce smiled, holding his hand. "I love you and that's what matters. That boy is trying by all means to separate us." He leaned on his shoulder, smiling even more. "Now, let's go."

"Where are we going?"

"To dinner." Bruce moaned, holding on to Antonio's arm as if it was his defense. "I am really hungry and having dinner with you will be the best thing I could ever ask for."

Antonio felt weak and he couldn't deny the boyfriend that he loved so much. "Okay."

Bruce knew he was gonna be winning in situations like that. Very soon he was gonna make sure that Antonio divorced Praveen and married him. It was a promise he made to himself and everyone else. He was gonna be known as Bruce Antonio.

Meanwhile, back at the room Praveen just reached and lay on the couch and started thinking. He knew it had been a really bad idea going with Antonio. Now he had just gotten another insult from the stupid guy. He just couldn't believe he was going through all that. Maybe he should have just disagreed when Emilia had suggested the honeymoon. He was partly to be blamed for it.

As he was busy thinking, he heard a knock on the door that got him out of his thoughts. He went to the door and got surprised when he found a waiter at the door with a trolley where there was some food. He was so confused but when he asked,

"It was from your husband, Antonio. He told us to bring something delicious and special for you."

Praveen remained speechless in the doorway. "Come inside."

And just as the waiter had told him, the food was absolutely delicious. He ate until he was full and slept on the couch after. He had no idea the time he went to sleep. When Antonio came from his beautiful dinner date, he found the boy fast asleep. He was so tired that he just reached there and drifted off to sleep. He had a beautiful day ahead of him.

****

"Thank you so much." Praveen smiled at the waiter that had just brought food to the room.

"It's my job, sir." The waiter said, slowly bowing his head. "You are our guests here and the manager told us to serve you the best among all the guests here."

"Why?" Praveen raised his eyebrow.

"Because this room is a celebrity's and you are his husband." He said simply. "Just tell me if there is anything else you need, sir before I leave."

Praveen had never received such respect from anyone before and it made him smile. "Don't worry. I think this is more than enough."

The waiter bowed his head and he left. Praveen took a deep breath before he took the food and served it on the table. The stupid man didn't deserve what he was doing but he had no choice. Speaking of Antonio, Praveen was now wondering what he was doing in the bathroom because it had really been long since he had entered the bathroom.

Praveen took a plate and opened one of the serving pots to find a really delicious looking chicken casserole that made his mouth water. He took a spoon to serve himself but before he did, he heard a knock on the door that made him stop.

He looked towards the bathroom and started walking towards the door. It was probably housekeeping because their room hadn't been cleaned yet. He rushed towards the door and opened it only to get a surprise. It was Bruce and he was looking a little pissed.

He roared his eyes and started heading inside.

"And where the hell is my boyfriend?" He asked, heading towards the bed.

Praveen closed the door, wondering what kind of trouble had come with Bruce. He didn't want any trouble so he figured it was wise to just ignore him. He started walking towards the table, away from Bruce.

"Didn't you hear what I was asking?" Bruce asked harshly, folding his arms on his chest. "I am asking where my boyfriend is so you better answer my question."

Praveen stopped in his tracks, slowly turning. He looked at Bruce and then saw the way he was dressed. He was putting on a yellow designer's t-shirt, black designer's short and blue slippers. His hair was tied in a ponytail and he was holding sun glasses.

"Are you gonna be staring at me the entire day or will you tell me where my boyfriend is?"

Praveen sighed. "You have his number, don't you?" He said in a tone that was barely audible. "Why don't you call him and ask where he is?"

With those few words, he turned and started walking towards the table where his food was. But before he even reached far, the door to the bathroom opened, revealing Antonio who was dressed in something that made Praveen stop and look. He had a beautiful deep blue designer's shirt which was not buttoned and he had a pure white vest inside. His hair was tied by a beautiful golden bad and he too had sun glasses. He was wearing a white short with blue sandals and he had a small bag with him.

Praveen was really shocked. No wonder Antonio had been taking long, why he had been busy since he had woken and why they were dressed matching outfits. It was clear that....

"My love?" Bruce rushed to Antonio, wrapped his arms around him and gave him a really long kiss on the lips. Praveen found that painful so he looked away. "Good morning?"

"Morning?" Antonio greeted, wrapping one of his arms around Bruce's waist. "Did you miss me?"

"Yes!" Bruce smiled, wrapping his arms tightly around that hot neck. "I wish you were there with me. I just hope a witch didn't...." He paused, taking a quick glance at Praveen. "...try to steal you away from me."

"No!" Antonio nodded, smiling even brighter. "Our love is much stronger for any witch's power to work."

Bruce laughed, placing another kiss on Antonio's hot lips. He was definitely happy. "Are you ready?"

"Yes!" Antonio nodded, kissing Bruce back. "I can't wait to spend this day with you."

"It will be memorable." Bruce chuckled, biting his lips seductively. "I can't even wait."

Praveen was somehow hurt when he heard that. He took a quick turn to leave that side and just avoid them before....

"Bruce and I are going out." Antonio said, making him stop. He didn't even bother to look at Antonio. "We are going out to have fun."

Praveen wasn't interested so he started going away.

"We will be back really late but if you wanna go out then the driver will be ready to take you anywhere you want."

Praveen took a quick glance at Antonio and said nothing to him. He couldn't believe the man had the nerves to tell him that. Meanwhile, Bruce didn't appreciate what his boyfriend had just said.

"Are you serious?" Bruce frowned. "Why would you do that?"

"Because even though I want him to suffer, maybe he should get to see this city as well." He said harshly, taking a glance at the boy. "You should remember that he is just from a village and he isn't used to this."

Praveen gave Antonio a look, slowly dropping his arms. For how long was this humiliation gonna continue, he thought as he looked at his husband? There was just a lot in his mind that he actually didn't have time to talk to the two of them.

"Okay." Bruce chuckled, resting his head on Antonio's shoulder. "Let's go already. I am really anxious baby."

"I know." Antonio pulled Bruce closer and then planted a hot kiss on his gorgeous lips. "Let's go."

He held his waist tighter and they both left the room. As soon as they left, Praveen felt a tear go down his cheeks which he furiously rubbed. He slowly walked to the bed and sat there, still thinking about what was going on. Then he went down memory lane, thinking about his past.

*

2 YEARS AGO

*

Praveen was holding his mother's hand, holding it tighter than he had ever held anything in his entire life. His face was flooded with tears of pain.... His eyes were blood red and they were swollen. He was sobbing uncontrollably, staring at his mother while she lay on the bed in the hospital. His heart was pounding deeply in his chest, scaring the shit out of him. He had never been so scared in his life before.

His mother was really sick and he was scared of losing her.

"Don't cry, my beautiful boy...." His mother said in the weakest voice he had ever heard from her. "...I want you to be strong."

"But mom...." He said in between sobs. "...I can't stand seeing you like this. Please, please I want you to... to get up from this bed."

Even though she was really sick and weak, she managed to give him a really beautiful smile. "Praveen, I feel really weak and I don't know if.... If I can go on and...."

"Please, don't say that." He cried, putting his head on her chest. "Don't leave me."

"I won't." She gasped, breathing as if it was gonna be the last she was gonna breathe. "Even if I do...."

"No!" He shook his head. "You are the only one I have and I can't lose you. I had lost father and I can't lose you. You will get better."

Even though her son was crying like that, she knew time wasn't on her hands.

"My son, please listen to me and...." She coughed uncontrollably, making Praveen quickly raise his head to find tears on her beautiful face. She was really pale and it scared him like hell. "...and take what I am going to tell you seriously. Remember what Victoria and I...."

"I don't want to hear that." He shook his head, more tears pouring down his face. "I don't wanna get married to anyone. All I want is you."

"But.... It was destined to happen, my love." She slowly moved her hand, rubbing his sweet cheeks together with the tears. "It is not a coincidence that both of you are gay. It was destined to happen by the almighty. Before... before you were born, the scans had showed that you were a girl but... it isn't a coincidence that both of you are gay."

"Mom...." He cried, rubbing her hands.

"You have to get married to Antonio." She cried weakly. "Although I might not be here, I know your life will be better." She said. She kept on getting weaker and weaker. "Victoria is a good woman and I know she will take very good care of you, baby. She.... She'll make sure you have the best life and her son will love you so much."

"Mom, I don't want anyone but you...."

"Promise me you will agree to this marriage." She asked.

"But....."

"Please," She pleaded.

Praveen couldn't bear to see his mother so weak and yet begging him so....

"Yes!" He nodded, slowly even though he didn't want. "I promise I will agree to the marriage."

The woman smiled brightly as more tears left her.

"Thank you so much, son. I know your life will be much better." She groaned softly, trying to move her body. "Promise me also that you will stay in that marriage and make everyone happy. Promise me that you will build that home and protect your new family if you have to. Also promise me that you will always be strong."

"I promise."

Praveen felt his mother's grip tighten and although he didn't wanna marry Antonio, he knew he had to do it because he had promised her.

"I want to rest." She said in weak voice. "Can you please, leave me for a minute?"

Praveen looked at his mother and she smiled. He nodded slowly and kissed her forehead before he left the room and....

***

PRESENT DAY

*

A loud knock on the door got Praveen out of his thoughts. He took a deep breath, moved his eyes towards the door, wondering who it was that had come to his room. He was really hoping it wasn't Bruce or Antonio because he wasn't ready for another insult or a fight.

"If only you had been here mom...." He sighed, feeling really sad. "...if only you could see me."

He got up from the bed and then went to the door. He gathered his confidence before he finally opened the door only to find a man who was probably in his late 30s or early 40s smiling at him. He was dressed in a uniform and Praveen had never seen him. He had a hat on his hand and his uniform was white with blue lines.

"Yes, sir...." Praveen asked, holding the door knob tightly. "How may I help you?'

"I am sorry if I have disturbed you." The man apologized, slowly bowing his head. "Mr. Antonio ordered me to take you anywhere you want today. I am at your service."

The moment Praveen heard Antonio's name, he rolled his eyes and took a deep breath.

"No!" He shook his head. "I don't wanna go anywhere. I just wanna be alone. Can you please leave me alone?"

"I am sorry." The driver apologized. "I will be outside if you need me."

With those words, the driver turned and started leaving that place. Praveen stayed in the doorway, watching as the man walked away. He took a turn to go back inside but....

"Wait!" He hollered, calling the driver back. "I think I wanna go somewhere now."

The driver made a quick turn and smiled brightly. "Okay, sir."

"Just wait while I change."

Praveen went back inside and fixed himself up. He tied his curly hair with a black band, fixed his face and changed into something. He wore a black skinny jean, an old blue navy t-shirt and brown snickers. Then he took his wallet and left with the driver.

He figured there was no need to stay in the room the entire day. He needed to go out, forget about all the troubles in his life maybe at a place where he knew he would get some peace and quiet for once. That was all that he wanted.

He found a really beautiful Porsche black car waiting for him. The driver opened the back door for him and he entered there. The driver quickly entered after him,

"Where would you like to go to, sir?"

Praveen took a deep sigh, biting his lip. "Err... the thing is that I... I don't know this town at all. I only came here with my husband. It's actually my first time."

"Oh..." The driver said. "...but what kind of places would you like to visit?"

"Hmmm," Praveen was never the one that enjoyed fancy shopping but he figured he could visit a beach, but.....

"What if they went to the same beach?" He figured, rubbing on his temple. "I don't wanna be hurt anymore but...."

Then something came to his mind....

"Driver, I wanna visit a temple." He requested, feeling a little excited. He hadn't visited any temple since his marriage. "I want you to take me to a temple nearby that is...." He paused and cleared his throat. "...you know where that is."

The driver chuckled softly. "There is a really famous temple that I know of." The driver said with excitement in his voice. "It is a really good temple and it is visited by different kinds of people, even tourists. I am sure you will get to enjoy it there. If you don't mind I can take you there now."

"Yes!" Praveen quickly nodded.

"Okay."

The driver started the car and they left the hotel premises. Praveen started looking outside, admiring the entire city. There were many tall buildings, beautiful decorations and billboards that advertised, movies, songs and oh, fashion houses. Although he was now married, he never for once stopped dreaming of working as a designer or any work in a fashion industry. That was all he wanted.

The journey to the temple seemed long. They passed through the city where Praveen saw happy people, children playing and couples, both straight and gay. They seemed so happy that they reminded him of his painful relationship. He saw people, couples and relationships that he had dreamed of living with his husband. Too bad that wasn't gonna happen.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds