• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Dirty Little Secret

Dirty Little Secret

1234

Yes she is!"

"Not really."

"Oh come on! Are you blind? Look at her!"

"She's okay. I just don't think she's that hot."

"You're fucking crazy! She's gorgeous!"

The argument Kevin and I had been having throughout the entirety of the movie we had been watching was now reaching epic proportions as the alcohol we had been consuming was now starting to take effect. In fact, not one of the four people in the room that night was even paying attention to the television screen, as the evening had transformed from a simple 'movie night' to a beer filled discussion on women, sex and anything else we could think of. Our latest topic of interest was a debate on whether or not the lead actress in the movie was 'hot' or not, although I think our two girlfriends were significantly less interested in that particular discussion.

"Whatever man," Kevin said with a dismissive wave of his hand and slumped back into the large armchair he was sitting in. His girlfriend Melanie, who was sitting cross-legged on the floor in front of him, let out brief laugh as she shook her head.

"I can't believe you guys," she said, leaning back against her boyfriend's legs. "I don't think you can agree on anything."

"Well," I sputtered, motioning to the screen. "Do you girls think she hot?"

My girlfriend, Carrie, wrinkled her cute little nose in contemplation before answering.

"Well...." she began, leaning forward on the couch. "I think she looks kind of...trashy."

"Thank you," I said with a contented smile, patting her on the knee. Mel?" Melanie stared at the screen for a moment before giving her answer.

"I think.....,"she began slowly. "Thaaaaattttt," she continued. " I Need another beer."

With that she hopped up from the floor and headed for the kitchen. "Does anyone else want one?"

"I'd better not," Kevin answered, shaking his head. "I have to get up really early for work tomorrow."

Melanie shot him a disappointed scowl then turned to Carrie.

"No thanks," Carrie said, fighting off a yawn. "If I have one more, I'll probably pass out."

"Wow," Mel exclaimed. "You're such a lightweight!"

"I know, I know."

"Damon?" she asked, finally turning to me. "You're not going to make me drink alone are you?"

I glanced over at my sleepy girlfriend, then back to Melanie as I pondered the decision.

"I'm in," I stated, hopping up from my seat. "But I think I've had enough beer.

"Ooooh," Mel answered, a look of excitement crossing her face. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, let's just see," I said, heading into the kitchen with Melanie.

"I think you still have some vodka in the freezer," Carrie called to me from the living room.

"Perfect," I said, making my way to the refrigerator. "If you can handle it." Mel laughed and hopped up on the counter.

"Oh I can handle it!" she responded with a smile. "Although I am pretty buzzed already. It's been a while since I've drank."

I opened the freezer and pulled out the frosted bottle before holding it in the air triumphantly and presenting it to Melanie, who was reaching up behind her to retrieve a couple glasses from the cupboard. As she turned, I found myself staring at her body, unable to peel my eyes away. I had always found something enticing about Melanie, although I could never quite put my finger on it. She was attractive, but in a very non-conventional sense. She rarely wore anything other than a simple t-shirt, similar to the one she was currently wearing, and a pair of black, tight fitting yoga pants. Her hair was long and dark brown, always looking perfect although I had never seen her do anything to keep it that way. Her most distinguishing feature however, was her glasses. I had always found glasses on girls to be less than attractive on most cases, but there were a select few that could pull it off. Melanie was one of those select few. In fact her glasses not only looked good, but made her even more attractive. Needless to say, she had been the subject of numerous daytime fantasies that I could not easily dismiss. Something else I could not dismiss, however, was the feelings of guilt that accompanied those fantasies. Not only was she my girlfriend's best friend, but she was currently dating my friend Kevin. Those two simple facts made my fantasizing seem so wrong, but also so much more exciting.

"Here you go," Melanie said, handing me two glasses. "What are we going to mix with it?" "I was just going to mix mine with water," I said simply, accepting the glass and setting it on the counter.

"Water?" she blurted out, a disappointed scowl on her face. "That sounds disgusting."

"Hey," I began, shrugging my shoulders. "Like I said...If you can't handle it..."

Melanie laughed and hopped down off the counter.

"Okay," she said. "Bring it on."

I poured the vodka and filled the remainder with water before offering the glass to Melanie. She looked apprehensive as she took her first sip, but widened her eyes in surprise as she swallowed it down.

"It's actually not bad," she exclaimed, taking another drink.

I poured some vodka into the other glass and walked back to the sink.

"So," began, turning the tap on. "There's something I've been wanting to ask you."

"Yeah? What's that?"

"What's the deal with yoga pants?" I asked, turning my head as I filled the glass. "I mean...You wear them all the time, but I don't think you ever do yoga."

Melanie laughed and tossed her head back.

"They're soooo comfortable," she explained, before spinning around and arching her back in sexy pose. "Plus, they make my butt look really, really good!"

"Yeah, I've noticed that," I blurted out without thinking, instantly regretting what I had just said.

"Oooh, Damon!" she said flirtatiously, slapping me playfully across the shoulder. "You bad boy."

With that, she laughed and turned to head back into the living room. I walked behind her unable to tear my eyes away from her ass as she walked. She was right. Those pants did make her but look good. Really good. The form-fitting material clung to her curvaceous cheeks emphasising every line on her perfectly, round ass. As I continued to study Melanie's body I made notice of how much she contrasted with my own girlfriend. Carrie was very small and petite, standing at not much more than five feet. She was the epitome of the 'cute little blonde girl' that I was so often attracted to. Melanie, on the other hand, was significantly taller, with a more ample body. Her breasts were significantly larger, and her entire form seemed softer and rounder. The two friends contrasted in personality as well, with Carrie playing the part of the cautious, responsible one and Mel possessing a very care-free and easy-going attitude.

"We're baaaack," Mel shouted as she walked into the living room. "What did we miss?"

"Not much actually," Carrie answered, sounding irritated. "Kevin paused it."

"You didn't have to do that," I said, walking in and sitting back down on the couch beside my girlfriend. "I don't think any of us were really paying attention to the movie anyways."

"Yeah, I know," Kevin blurted out, sounding excited. "But I had to stop it here so you could see."

I looked at the screen to see a paused image of the women we had previously been discussing, wearing a red bikini.

"Now look at that!" Kevin stated emphatically. "You have to admit she's hot! Look at those fucking tits!"

I just shook my head and took another drink.

Carrie laughed and grabbed the remote from Kevin, starting the movie again.

"What's so funny?" Melanie asked, sitting back down on the floor.

"Damon doesn't like boobs," she said with a giggle.

A confused look crossed Mel's face as she turned towards me.

"You don't like boobs? What kind of weirdo are you?"

"I like them, I like them," I explained, smiling at the sudden turn in the conversation. "I just don't think they're the most important feature on a woman."

"Oh no?" Mel pressed on. "What is?"

"Damon's an ass man!" Kevin blurted out before I could answer.

Melanie cocked an eyebrow and cast me a surprised look.

"Oh really?"

"Really!" both Carrie and Kevin blurted out in unison, eliciting a giggle from everyone in the room.

I shot my girlfriend a warning glare as I sensed where the conversation was about to go.

"Didn't you know?" Kevin continued. "I thought everyone knew about it." "Know about what?" Mel asked again, her head turning back and forth from Kevin and I.

"Alright!" I interjected. "Time for a change in subject."

"No, no, wait," Mel said with growing curiosity. "I want to know. What's this big secret?"

I dropped my head in my hands with ever increasing embarrassment. "Well, it's not really a secret," Kevin stated bluntly. "Damon likes...."

"Hey!" I shouted, cutting off my friend's words. "I think that's enough. Let's get back to this movie."

"No!" Mel said with a laugh, grabbing the remote and pausing the movie once again."Not until you tell me!"

I gave Kevin a warning glare, but he just smiled and shook his head. "Damon likes to do girls in the ass," he stated simply, causing everyone in the room to fall silent.

I shook my head, hoping that my inebriated friend would not disclose any more of my personal information to his girlfriend. Mel just sat there for a moment, before turning to look at me. She cocked her head forward and raised her brow as if asking for confirmation. I just shrugged my shoulders and sat back on the couch.

"Damon," she said, smiling widely. "I had no idea!"

"And you!" she said with even greater surprise, turning to Carrie. "I really had no idea."

Carrie's eyes widened and her hands shot up in the air.

"Oh no,no,no,no,no," she blurted, shaking her head and waving her hands in front of her. "Not with me! I would never do that! Not that he hasn't tried though."

Again I dropped my head into my hands in an attempt to conceal my embarrassment. It was bad enough to have Kevin running his mouth, but now my girlfriend was publicizing the private details of our love life. Kevin was laughing harder now, and soon was pressing Carrie for more juicy information.

"So why won't you try it?" Melanie asked with growing interest.

Carrie shot me a quick glance before answering.

"Lots of reasons," she answered cryptically. "But I will never, never, NEVER do it."

The last 'never' had been directed at me, as Carrie locked eyes with me in a resolute stare. And she meant it. In fact, I had long since given up trying to convince her. I had long ago resigned to the fact that I would never be engaging in anal sex with my girlfriend.

"Have you ever tried it?" Mel asked Kevin, suddenly switching the focus of the conversation from me and Carrie.

"Fuck no!" he answered strongly. "I'm with Carrie on this one. Anal sex is just....wrong."

He and my girlfriend shared a smile and touched their beer bottles together in a toast of agreement. Melanie looked over me as if studying my face. Her expression was not one of disgust or judgement, but more of interest and curiosity. I was beginning to wonder what Melanie's thoughts on the subject were, but before I could put her in the spotlight, she hopped up to her feet.

"I have to use the bathroom, "she said, handing me her empty glass. "Feel free to make me another."

As Carrie turned the movie back on, I got up and followed Mel out of the room. As she walked through the kitchen and into the hall, my gaze was once again fixed on her luscious ass, now fuelled by an alcohol-induced horniness. As my eyes remained on her enticing behind, she suddenly looked back over her shoulder. I quickly averted my stare, but it was too late. She had caught me. She flashed me a knowing smile and continued on her way.

I fixed two more drinks, and was about to head back into the living room, when Melanie entered the kitchen once again.

"H..here you go," I stammered, now feeling extremely awkward at having been caught checking out her ass.

"Thanks," she said with a smile as she took the glass. If she had any of the same feeling of discomfort that I now had, she certainly didn't show it.

"Oh, and by the way...." she began, taking a drink while looking at me over the edge of the glass. "I think it's hot."

"W..what's hot?" I asked, still feeling awkward.

Melanie smiled and turned to walk back into the living room.

"You know, "she stated flatly as she walked away.

I just stood there thinking about what she had said and watching her as she left the room. I then took a deep breath, drank half my drink and joined the others.

About twenty minutes later the movie ended, although none of us really cared.

"What a bad movie," Mel exclaimed, finishing off the last of her vodka. "Next time me and Carrie get to pick."

Kevin yawned and stood up, stretching his arms out over his head. "Well, I should go," he said, picking up his jacket. "Work is going to be hell tomorrow. "

"Awww, poor baby," Melanie said, making an exaggerated pouty expression. Are we still on for dinner tomorrow night?"

"Sure," he responded, pulling his arms through the sleeves of his coat. "Are you going to sleep at my place tonight?"

"Nahhh," she answered, shaking her head. "You need to get up early. I'm still wired, so I won't be able to sleep for hours."

Kevin nodded in agreement. He then kissed his girlfriend, said goodbye and left leaving the three of us sitting in the living room. We talked for a while but soon Carrie was starting to show overt signs of sleepiness and we decided to call it a night.

"Oh no!" Carrie said, dropping her face into her hand. "I left my backpack at your apartment! I need those books for class tomorrow!"

"Well, we can go to my place and sleep there," I suggested.

"But I'm soooo tired," she returned, her shoulder slumping down with exaggerated fatigue. "I really don't want to walk all that way."

"Well then just go to bed," I said. "I can go get it. I'm not tired at all."

"Are you sure?" she asked with concern.

"Yeah, no problem. I think I need to walk off the effects of that vodka anyways."

"Thank you!" Carrie squealed, throwing her arms around me with affection. "And that's good," she continued, releasing me from her embrace. "Because Mel shouldn't be walking home alone anyways."

"Oh Carrie," Melanie scoffed with a dismissive wave of her hand. "You worry too much."

I couldn't agree more, although I would never tell her to her face. Carrie had a tendency to worry a lot, and Mel and I often joked about it. In all reality though, it probably wouldn't be the best idea in the world to have a young, attractive, intoxicated woman walking home in the middle of the night. And since Melanie and I lived in the same neighbourhood, it just made sense for us to walk together.

"Don't be long," Carrie said as we stepped out the door. "I'll try to stay up and wait for you."

"Nah, don't worry about it," I returned. "Just get some sleep. I'll try not to wake you when I get back."

She said goodbye one last time before closing the door leaving Mel and I standing in the driveway.

"How's that vodka treating you now?" I asked, as we started walking.

"I have to admit," Melanie said with a smile. "I'm prrrreeetttyyyyy drunk."

"Yeah, me too," I laughed. "Way too drunk for a Thursday night anyways. It's probably a good thing I didn't bring the absinthe over."

"You have absinthe?" Mel shouted with excitation. "I've always wanted to try that!"

I nodded.

"Let's do a shot!"

"What?" I asked, with a puzzled expression. "Tonight?"

"Sure. Why not? One more drink won't hurt."

I pondered for a moment before answering.

"Sure. I guess we can do one."

Mel looked as excited as a kid on Christmas morning, and I began to wonder if she had already had enough to drink. As we kept walking, I was finding it difficult to keep up with Melanie's pace.

"Jesus, slow down!" I called as I found myself lagging behind her. "Why the hell do you walk so fast?"

Mel spun around and began walking backwards with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"What's the matter?" she asked in a phony baby voice. "Can't you keep up?"

I ignored her teasing comment and took a few quick steps to catch up. "I guess I shouldn't walk in front of you anyways," she commented, smiling. "I wouldn't want you checking me out again. Since you're all about ass!"

"I'm not ALL about ass," I muttered, shaking my head. "And I was not checking you out."

"Oh come on!" she said with determination. "Just admit it. You were checking out my ass."

"Okay fine," I blurted out in resignation. "I was checking out your ass." Mel smiled, a look of smug satisfaction across her face as we continued on our journey, neither saying a word.

"So...." Melanie said, finally breaking the silence. "What do you think?" "About what?" I responded quizzically.

"My ass," she reiterated. "What do you think?"

I suddenly felt very uncomfortable, as Mel put me on the spot with her awkward question.

"I don't know," I muttered, looking down in slight embarrassment.

"Come on!" she said, coming to a dead stop. "Since you're such an ass connoisseur. Tell me."

Melanie then turned around and arched her back, thrusting her ass out provocatively. I just laughed and continued on my way.

"Hey," she shouted after me. "You're really not going to tell me?"

"Nope."

"You suck!" she stated flatly.

Mel soon caught up to me, but didn't press the issue any further. The rest of the trip we remained silent, although I did catch her glancing over at me a few times. Five minutes later we reached my apartment building.

"Do you still want that shot?" I asked, fumbling with my keys.

"You're damn right I do," she answered convincingly.

I opened the door and Melanie rushed inside making for the stairs in front of me. As we ascended, I found myself again staring right into Mel's perfectly round ass, the tightness of her pants clinging to every curve. I wondered if she was trying to tease me on purpose by walking up the stairs in front of me. By the time we got to my apartment, my dick was rock-hard, straining against the inside of my pants. I put the key in the lock and opened the door, letting Mel inside as I subtly adjusted my package to decrease the discomfort I was beginning to feel.

"Wow, your place is small," she exclaimed as she stepped in and took a look around.

"Yeah," I agreed. "It's a bachelor suite. I don't really need a bigger place. And I don't really want roommates."

Mel nodded and walked over to my computer desk and sat down. "I guess this does the job."

"Uh huh," I responded only half-listening to what she was saying as I began to search through my cupboards for the bottle of absinthe. After a few minutes of futile searching, I finally found it situated at the back of one of the lowest cupboards.

"Here is it," I said, climbing up from my hands and knees.

"Hey," Mel called from the other side of the room. "Do you have any porn on here?"

I turned to see her on my computer, clicking through the various icons on my desktop.

"Hey get off there!" I scolded, rushing over with the bottle in my hand. But it was too late.

"Here we go," Melanie said as her face lit up with excitement.

I reached over and tried to shut the computer off, but Mel rebuffed my attempts, pushing my hands away laughing.

"Just let me see!" she said, giggling as she opened the folder that contained my favourite porn movies. "Oh wow! You have a lot. Let's see....Anal Cavity Search, Asshunt, Fuck Slaves?" she spouted off the various titles.

"Come on," I pleaded. "Get off there."

"Just go pour the drinks," she suggested, pushing me away, her face now glued to the computer screen.

I accepted her request and headed back over to the kitchen area as Mel continued to peruse my porn collection. I retrieved two shot glasses and headed back over to the desk, setting both down as I started to open the bottle of absinthe. Melanie had a vacant, occupied look on her face as she stared, unfaltering, at the computer screen which was now displaying an image of a woman on her hands and knees getting fucked in the ass.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Dirty Little Secret

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds