Dirty Little Secret

Mel's ass felt even better, now that the condom had been removed and I knew I would not be able to last much longer. I therefore, fucked her asshole with slow, deliberate thrusts intending to prolong the pleasure as long as possible. Every time I felt an orgasm approaching I would slow down or stop completely.

"Damn this looks hot," I muttered to myself, splaying Melanie's butt cheeks wide apart to view my shimmering cock buried halfway in her asshole.

"Mmmm," I bet it does," she moaned. "I wish I could see it."

I kept her cheeks spread wide, increasing the visual stimulus as I started sliding my dick in and out again.

"Wait," she blurted out suddenly, causing me to cease my thrusting. "I have an idea."

Mel then reached over and rummaged through her clothes, finally producing her cell phone.

"Here," she said nonchalantly, passing the phone back to me. "Take a picture."

I was continuing to be amazed by Mel's antics, as I accepted the phone with a smile. I then flipped it open and set it to camera mode as she once again reached back to pull her ass cheeks wide. I pointed the phone down at her ass, zeroing in on a close-up image of her tight little hole hugging my cock and pressed the button.

"Give it here," Melanie ordered enthusiastically once the filthy picture had been captured. "I want to see it."

I inspected the image on the screen with satisfaction before handing the phone back to her.

"Wow," she gasped, setting the phone down on the bed. "That's so fucking hot!"

Viewing the image of my dick in her ass apparently turned her on even more as her hand quickly returned to its previous position between her legs. As her fingers went to work again, her eyes remained fixed on the phone beside her. I began to pick up the pace once again as well, encouraged by Mel's undeniable enjoyment. Again and again, I my dick sank into her tight little butthole, my hips slapping against Mel's luscious ass with each thrust.

"Uh! Uh! Uh, she moaned every time my cock slammed back into her newly de-virginized hole.

As I repeatedly fucked Melanie's ass, the force of my thrusting slowly increased, driving her hips down into the bed. I straightened my legs out behind me, all my weight now driving my cock deep into her tight hole. With each thrust, Mel's hips descended farther until she was pressed flat against the bed, her arm trapped under her body as she continued rubbing her pussy. Our bodies, now moist with sweat, were pressed together, my chest lying atop her back as my cock remained buried balls deep in her ass. I switched from a thrusting motion to a slow gyration, grinding my hips into Melanie's smooth, shapely butt as my dick pulsed inside her. My face was now close to hers, my breath on her ear as I groaned with pleasure.

"You want my cum in your ass?" I whispered into her ear as I felt my approaching climax.

"Yes!" she gasped as I started picking up the pace once again. With a final groan, I clenched my teeth as the intense feeling coursed through my shuddering body. My hips drove down hard into Melanie's ass as my swollen cock pulsed, spilling a copious load of hot cum into her ravaged hole.

"Oooooh", Mel moaned softly as she felt the warm liquid filling her insides.

Her eyes closed and a smile crossed her face as she wiggled her ass in pleasurable contentment. I took a deep breath and gripped Mel's hips firmly for a moment before slowly extracting my dick from her cum soaked asshole. As my softening cock slipped free with a lewd slurping sound, it allowed a small rivulet of semen to escape, dribbling out and dripping down onto her swollen pussy lips. Melanie let out a playful giggle as she rolled over smiling with satisfaction reaching back to massage her newly fucked ass.

"So..." I asked, exhaling slowly. "How was it?"

"Soooo, good!" she exclaimed, her face glowing with contentment. "Better than I expected actually. It didn't even hurt that much."

"Well, that's good," I said, wiping a small bead of sweat from my brow. "I'm glad I could be of service."

"Mmmm, hmmmm," she responded, rising up to her knees. "Thank you."

I then found myself staring into Melanie's irresistible big brown eyes as she stared intensely into mine. I was about to say something when she leaned in and kissed me. My first reaction was to pull away, but the feeling of her soft lips pressed against mine was too much to handle as I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, our lips melting together. As I felt her warm tongue sliding into my mouth, she reached down and wrapped her hand around my limp shaft. Feeling a little self conscious about my less than turgid member, I instinctively moved to push her hand away.

"Hehe," she giggled with a cute smile as I continued to rebuff her playful advances.

"Well..." I said finally, reaching for my underwear. "We should get going."

As I spoke those words, Mel's lips curled downward into a pouty frown. "Noooo," she whined. "I want to do it again."

I looked over in disbelief.

"We shouldn't," I replied after pondering for a moment. "We've already taken quite a while. I don't want Carrie to get suspicious."

"Well, let's hurry then!"

I shook my head, laughing at Melanie's increasing persistence.

"Oh come on," she continued, her voice softening into a seductive tone as she crawled over and whispered into my ear. "Didn't my tight little ass feel good?"

As I felt her warm breath on my skin, I could sense a tingle of renewed excitement in my dick. But still I hesitated.

"Let's go," Mel coaxed as she turned around and presented her ass to me on all fours. "I know you want it again..."

I glanced over at the enticing site as she arched her back wiggled her ass from side to side in an attempt to seduce me back into another session. Her actions would have been comical if not for the fact that it looked so damn hot. As I gazed at the beautiful site my heartbeat quickened and my cock twitched with life. Between Melanie's luscious fleshy cheeks, her tiny hole beckoned me to enter its depths once again.

"Come on Damon...," she cooed, reaching back to spread her cheeks apart, shamelessly exposing her recently fucked asshole to my hungry eyes. "Your big, hard cock felt soooo good in my tight little ass."

I could feel my dick slowly filling with blood as my eyes remained fixed on Mel's lewd pose. Her tiny pink asshole was glistening with a mixture of cum, sweat and pussy juices. I knew I could no longer resist, but I was holding back purposely because Melanie's performance was so enjoyable. "Mmmm, "she moaned softly as she reached back and ran a slender finger around the rim of her tiny hole.

I inched closer.

Melanie began rubbing her fingertip up and down over her ass before slowly and deliberately pushing it inside. She gasped and tossed her head back, pretending as if my eyes weren't transfixed on her every motion. Gently, her slender finger disappeared, sliding deeper into her asshole as I watched with growing desire. As her finger reached the knuckle, Mel bit her bottom lip and cast me a sexy stare over her shoulder. Her eyes caught sight of my renewed hard on and beamed with satisfaction. She knew she had convinced me.

As slowly as she had penetrated her ass, she began to withdraw her finger. I moved even closer, staring in lustful wonder as her digit reappeared, now shimmering wet with the fluid I had deposited there moments before. She let out a subtle giggle as she slid in and out, taunting me with seductive display of her tight little butthole hugging her slender finger. It was quite possibly the hottest thing I had ever seen. Unable to control myself any longer, I lunged forward and took hold of Melanie's wrist, pulling her finger from the tight confines of her ass and replacing it with my tongue. Melanie gasped with surprise and her body tensed as I stabbed her tiny pink star with my tongue, thrusting it against her tightly closed opening. My hands splayed her fleshy cheeks wide as I planted a deep kiss on her butthole, while tonguing her ass with lewd enthusiasm.

"OH MY GOD," Mel exclaimed, gasping with pleasure.

As my tongue wiggled its way inside her clenching hole, Melanie reached back and slid two fingers into her dripping wet pussy. Her moans of pleasure encouraged me, and continued my oral assault, licking, sucking and probing her tender asshole. I was almost lost in the moment before I realized I needed to have my cock inside her once again.

"I knew I could convince you," Mel giggled as I rose into position behind her.

"Uh huh," I agreed dryly, spreading lubricant up and down my shaft. "Well, you asked for it. And don't expect me to be so gentle this time."

"Mmmm," she responded, arching her back and wiggling her ass. "No problem."

I placed the head of my cock against her freshly licked asshole and easily forced it inside. With the lube coating my cock and the copious amount of sperm in her ass, it slid in easily.

"Ohhhh, yesssssss," Mel sighed as her tight asshole swallowed my entire length for the second time that night.

This time I wasted no time in increasing the pace. Within a few minutes I was sliding in and out with ease as her butthole hugged my invading shaft through every inch. Each time I bottomed out in her ass, my balls would slap sharply against her moist pussy lips, eliciting a sexy sigh from Melanie's gasping mouth.

"Harder!" she commanded in a low, throaty growl as she pushed her ass back onto my cock swallowing it up to the hilt. "Fuck my ass hard and make me cum!"

I raised my eyebrows in disbelief. I had thought I had been fucking her hard!

"Okay...," I muttered in a cautioning manor as I took a firm hold of her firm but supple thighs, drawing my dick out almost all the way. SLAP!

The sound of my hips slapping hard into Mel's sweat glistening ass reverberated throughout the bedroom as I plunged deep and hard into her insatiable little hole.

"Yesss," she moaned through gritting teeth. "That's better."

SLAP!

Again I slammed down, driving my cock inside her. And again. And again. I continued the frantic pace until I felt her body begin to shudder and tense.

"Oh fuck yessssss!" Melanie squealed as her body was wracked with another orgasm, causing her tight little asshole to once again spasm around my invading cock. The feeling was unbelievable. I was far from ready to cum again however, so I decided to switch things up. Slowly, as her climax subsided, I withdrew my throbbing dick from the tight confines of her ass.

"Roll over," I said simply, more a command than a request.

Mel glanced back at me for a moment before a broad smile spread across her face. Enthusiastically, she flipped over onto her back, pulling her legs back to her shoulders.

"This is how you wanted to try it?" I confirmed, inching closer to her.

"Uh huh," she said, nodding with the excitement of a small child on Christmas morning.

I couldn't help but smile as I placed the head of my cock against her pink little rosebud for the third time that night. As enticing as that sight was, I found my eyes drawn to Melanie's lustful, smiling face gazing up at me from her back. Her big brown eyes slowly closed in anticipation as I pressed forward, working my dick back into her hungry asshole. I glanced down to see her puckered hole stretching open around my cock which slid in even easier than before.

"Mmmm," she moaned, spreading her legs wide. "How does that feel?"

"So fucking good!" I gasped in response, my dick gliding deeper with each stroke.

"Good. You have no idea how long I've wanted this!"

"Oh, I think I have an idea," I answered with a quick smirk before diverting my gaze back to my dick in her ass.

"Oh yeah?" Melanie said with smile, before gasping due to a particularly deep stroke. "You've thought about fucking my ass before?"

"Maybe...," I answered cryptically, my current state of arousal now firmly in control of my better judgement.

"Tell me," she ordered, as she pulled her knees to her chest lifting her hips off the bed. "Tell me as you fuck my ass."

Melanie's new position allowed me to completely bury my dick in her ass, which I did as a firm forceful stroke brought my balls slapping against her ass. Mel closed her eyes and moaned at the feeling of having her butthole completely filled. A moment later she opened her eyes and stared up at me with a renewed look of sexual intensity.

"Tell me!" she reiterated, more forcefully. "I want to hear your dirty fantasies."

"Okay," I conceded, slowing my thrusting slightly. "Every time I see you wearing those tight pants..."

"Uh huh?" Mel prompted, her eyes fixed intently on mine.

"I just want to peel them down your legs, bend you over and stick my dick in your ass."

"Mmmm," she moaned, closing her eyes once again. "What else?"

"I think about lying down on my back and having you sit on my face."

"Ooooh, Damon," she cooed. "You're dirty".

I smiled in response as I continued to fuck Melanie's tight little asshole.

"Are you going to cum in my ass again?" she asked between laboured breaths.

"Do you want me to cum in your ass again?"

Mel bit her bottom lip and nodded in a coy, hesitant manor.

"Say it," I stated, continuing sliding my dick in and out with short quick strokes.

"Mmmmm," she purred. "I want you to cum in my ass."

I increased the speed, working hard to comply with Mel's kinky request.

"I want it sooo bad," she continued. "I want you to fill my tight little asshole with cum."

Her words were pushing me over the edge.

"Uh, uh, uh," she moaned with every thrust as the bed shifted and squeaked beneath us. "God Damon, you cock feels sooo good in my ass! Do it! Fill me up! Fill my butthole with your cum!"

Just then, every muscle in my body contracted as my dick pulsed, shooting another stream of cum deep into Mel's ass.

"Mmmmmm," Mel purred, laying her head back and closing her eyes with pleasure as she felt shot after shot of warm, sticky cum splashing against the inside of her asshole.

As my orgasm subsided I leaned back, pulling my slippery, wet cock from her ravaged hole. As it slipped free, a large amount of white fluid followed, pouring out of Mel's butt and dripping down onto my sheets.

"Wow," I exclaimed, falling back to the bed in a tired, sweaty heap. "That was intense."

"Uh huh," Melanie agreed, stretching her legs back out and rolling over onto her stomach.

As I regained my composure I noticed her staring at me with a sly, mischievous look in her eyes as she rested her chin in her hands.

"What?" I asked, shifting uncomfortably.

"I want to do it again."

I laughed at Mel's response, shaking my head in disbelief.

"You're insatiable!" I chuckled." I can't believe you."

"Come on," she coaxed, running her fingers up my bare leg. "Just one more time."

"No way!" I blurted out with a smile. "Carrie is really going to wonder where I am."

"Oh come on...." she continued. "One more time won't hurt."

I was in awe of Melanie's ravenous sexual desire. However, my post-orgasm tiredness was taking over and my libido had dropped to almost zero.

"Pleeeeeease," she begged, smiling up at me. "I'll let you do anything you want..."

One of my eyes slowly opened at hearing Mel's new proposition.

"Anything?"

"Anything!" she reiterated, her face beaming with sexual energy.

"Can I cum on your face?" I asked, fully expecting Mel to vehemently refuse.

A short period of silence followed until it was broken my her cute voice once again.

"Sure," she said nonchalantly.

My eyes widened with surprise.

"Really?"

"Sure. Why not."

Although I was drunk, tired and not very horny, the prospect of fucking Melanie's ass one more time and cumming on her face was an enticing one. However, I wasn't sure if it would be physically possible at that time.

"Yeah," I began, looking down at my dick which was lying flaccid against my stomach, cum dribbling from the tip. "I don't think I'm going to be able to go another round."

"Oh, don't worry," Mel countered with a sexy grin. "I think I can do something about that."

Melanie positioned herself between my legs and began kissing her way up my leg. I was sceptical, however that she could do anything at that point to counter the potent mixture of alcohol and anal sex that had just drained my reserves. I laid my head back and closed my eyes, enjoying the warm feeling of Mel's soft lips working their way up my inner thigh. As she got closer, I could feel her breath on my cleanly shaven balls and I bent my knees as she settled into place between my legs.

"Mmmm," I moaned as her tongue swept up the underside of my balls in a long, slow lick.

She let out a quiet giggle and continued, flicking her little wet tongue all around, bathing me in warm, wet saliva. She then blew softly onto my moist, sensitive skin sending a pleasurable tingle through my entire body. I raised my head to see her big brown eyes staring at me through her glasses as she gingerly sucked my balls into her mouth.

"You like that?" she asked, reaching up to take my dick in her hand. "You like having me lick your balls?"

"Uh huh," I grunted in response, completely lost in the blissful moment.

Melanie then began to slowly stroke my cock as her tongue continued to explore my body. She licked and nibbled her way around my balls, down my thighs, and up to my stomach before settling back in between my legs to probe intently at the sensitive area just below my balls. She even took a finger and lightly stroked my asshole as she licked me, causing my shaft to once again rise from the dead.

"You know what really felt good?" she asked, rising up to her knees.

"What?" I asked, a little disappointed that she had stopped.

"It felt really good when you licked my ass."

My eyes popped open to see Mel blushing slightly as she bit her lip with a coy, innocent expression.

"Really?" I asked, getting more turned on by the second.

"Uh huh," she said, nodding in confirmation. "Do you want to do it again?"

"Sure," I blurted, out sitting up from my supine position.

"Uh uh," Mel snapped, stopping me and then pushing me back down into a lying position.

At first I was confused, but the naughty glint in her eye made me realized what she wanted. Slowly, she crawled up my body, her wet pussy leaving a glistening trail up my bare chest. She then rose up to a sitting position, her legs straddling my chest. I could feel the warmth from between her legs permeating my wet, naked skin. I held my breath in anticipation. Slowly, Melanie leaned forward grabbing the headboard and pulling herself up into a crouching position right over my face. Her wet pussy and beautiful round ass were now mere inches from my hungry mouth. "Is this what you think about?" she asked, lowering herself down so close that I could feel the warmth emanating from her pussy. Before I could answer, she descended further and I strained my tongue to get at her little wet hole.

"Or...." she continued, rising up again out of my reach. "Do you think about it like this?"

Melanie then turned her body around so that she was facing my feet. I gazed up to see her asshole, hiding in between her fleshy cheeks, just begging to be licked and fucked again.

"Yessss," I stammered, as she pulled her cheeks apart with a giggle.

Her ass was now slightly red and swollen from the earlier reaming I had given her, but it remained tightly closed, shimmering wet with pussy juices and lubricant. Then, with agonizing slowness, she lowered her freshly fucked asshole down onto my waiting mouth.

As soon as my lips and tongue made contact with her sensitive ring, Mel moaned deeply and tossed her head back with enjoyment. Her soft cheeks enveloped my face as the weight of her body came to rest on my head, forcing my tongue up into her asshole.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds