Dirty Little Secret

"Oh yeah," she cooed, gyrating her hips on my face, eager to feel more my tongue inside her.

As her pleasure increased she became more forceful, pushing her ass into my face and almost suffocating me. When she leaned forward to play with my cock, I took advantage of the situation to gasp for air before stabbing my tongue back at her little pink star.

"Mmmm, your tongue feels soooo good!" she exclaimed as her fingers wrapped around my shaft, which was now back to full rigidity. As she slowly stroked her fist up and down, her other hand gently squeezed my balls in unison. I reacted to her attention by renewing my oral assault on her asshole, sliding my tongue in and out.

"Oh yeah," she squealed as I felt her tight little butthole clench around my tongue. "Tongue-fuck my ass!"

I needed no convincing or direction as I continued tonguing her hole, lubricating it with warm saliva. A few moments later, Melanie pulled her ass off of my face and moved down my body. Without a word, she hovered above my throbbing cock momentarily before slowly lowering herself. Holding my dick in an upright position, Mel then guided her wet, freshly licked asshole to my waiting shaft. I bit my lip as her tight little star slowly opened and enveloped my engorged head before sliding down my entire length.

"Ooooooh, "she moaned, nestling down with my cock fully implanted in her ass. "That feels so deep!"

"Uh huh," I grunted in agreement, overcome by the sensation of Melanie's pulsing asshole tightly gripping my turgid cock.

Resting her hands on my thighs to steady herself, Mel lifted herself upwards, sliding her stretched butthole up my slick shaft before plunging back down to bury to bury it once again. I watched with amazement as my friend's girlfriend proceeded to fuck me with her ass, continuing with an unchanging, cautious pace.

"God I love your ass!" I exclaimed, as I watched my dick disappear inside Melanie's tight, pink hole.

"And my ass loves your cock," she countered, reaching down to squeeze my balls and sending a shiver through my body.

After a few more minutes of unrelenting ass fucking, Mel experienced her third orgasm of the evening. Plunging her butt down hard, her legs tightly gripped my body as she shuddered and clenched her asshole around my dick. Through clenched teeth she howled in ecstasy, tossing her head and sending her brown hair thrashing across her back.

"Are you close to cumming?" she asked, as she lifted herself off my throbbing cock.

"Hmmm, not really," I answered as my dick fell against my stomach with a wet "slap".

"Well, let's see if I can do something about that."

Melanie spun around and coaxed me to spread my legs wider as she nestled down into position in between them. Wasting no time, she began running her tongue over my balls which were soaking wet with her own pussy juices.

"So are you still going to let me cum on your face?" I asked as she started stroking my cock in conjunction with tonguing my balls.

"Of course," she said with a sexy smile. "A deal's a deal."

I returned her smile as she resumed licking and sucking my balls with enthusiasm.

"Come on Damon," she coaxed. "Cum for me. I want your cum all over my face."

Her dirty words increased my arousal but I still felt far from orgasm. That was, until Mel took one of her slender fingers and began rubbing it against my asshole.

"Mmmm," I moaned in gratitude.

Melanie smiled intently as she removed the finger and sucked it into her mouth, wetting the entire length. I was a little confused, but soon understood as she returned the slick digit to my ass. Her fist furiously pumping, and her mouth sucking at my balls were soon complemented by Mel's wet finger prodding at my asshole. I took a deep breath as she slid it in up to the knuckle.

Suddenly my body tensed and my ass contracted around her finger as the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced wracked my body.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as Melanie lifted her face and pointed my cock towards her.

She continued stroking as my dick erupted, sending a thick stream of white cum onto her smiling face, splashing across her forehead and glasses. Again and again the warm fluid spurted forth as Mel directed it to cover her face in a playful but sexy fashion. A few seconds later she sat before me with my cum dripping off her glasses and running down her cheek and chin.

"Well, that was interesting," she said with a laugh as she wiped a glob of cum from her glasses.

My orgasm now past, I slumped back on the bed in contentment as Melanie rushed off to the bathroom for a quick cleanup. My lustful feelings of arousal were soon replaced by guilt as I realized what had just taken place. I had just fucked Kevin's girlfriend! I had just fucked Carrie's friend! I brought my hands to my face as the remorse set in fully. Lethargically, I rolled over and grabbed my underwear.

"Well, I guess I better get going," Mel chirped happily as she returned to the room and began to collect her clothing.

She obviously did not appear to share my feelings of regret.

"Look, Mel," I began anxiously. "This is just between us right? I mean...if Carrie or Kevin find out about this..."

"They won't," she said, cutting me off as she pulled her tight black pants back over her round ass.

"Yeah but...."

"Damon," she stated firmly. "Don't worry. "

Her assurance did little to decrease my feelings of guilt as I watched Mel dress. Then without a word, she headed for the door, stopping only briefly to turn back with a smile.

"Don't worry," she reiterated as she blew me a kiss. "It'll be our dirty little secret."

The End.

DamonX

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds