Discovering Sin Ch. 02

We left together and walked across the parking lot to Elaine’s car and by the time we got there my skirt hem was all the way to my waist again. Jason had arrived at the mini orgy in Collette’s cubicle too late to join in but early enough to become aroused at what he saw, so he insisted on enforcement of the consequence rule and I had to take off my panties before climbing into the back seat between him and Nate.

As soon as we were seated they removed my jacket and pulled the dress over my head so I was naked again. Jason won a wager with Nate and told me to lean over the front seat. Soon after he pulled me back to sit on his hard prick and fucked me to another climax as we drove to the Strip. I was allowed to dress with the full outfit when we went into the club.

Inside I was anxious to see if the big black bouncer was on duty. I saw at the same time he saw me and we both smiled. I blushed at the memory of the previous night and the hope he would fuck me again, maybe today. We were seated in an area where we could be together as a group, but I was still more curious about what the bouncer was doing than the girls dancing. To be honest, watching them strip didn’t turn me on much; it seemed somehow too commercial and unnatural.

I couldn’t help feel that what the dancer did was calculated to business and economics far more than to sex and excitement. Sure these were the tools they used, but to me it would be the object of the experience not the function of the business. If I were on the stage, my principal objective would have been to have an orgasm, anything I did would be solely for the purpose of achieving one, or as many as I could, and I would hope in the course of it that as many others as possible had one to.

About ten minuets after we were seated, I had spent more time looking at and the large black bouncer and remembering; when he started making his way to the table I felt flushed with my lusty fantasies. He came up to stand by me and I could feel the heat of his vision on the tops of my breasts. Trying to be secretive I tugged on the top of my dress from under my jacket so it would expose more of my moderate but firm mounds. I looked up into his eyes while I was tugging and saw them open wide in surprise as my nipples popped into view.

He looked directly at me as he said a gentleman in the back had given him a hundred dollar bill to give to me if I would agree to dance and strip on the stage in front of all these customers, primarily exited males. My body felt like it was on fire at the prospect of baring it for all to see, but I still made a show of being nervous and embarrassed even for myself; that feeling of reluctance and daring is a big part of exhibitionism and I was a true exhibitionist.

My friends got into the spirit egging me on and soon the whole club was cheering and stamping their feet in encouragement; they broke into wild applause and whistled when I finally got to my feet. By the time I got to the stage the DJ had already started music with a throbbing sexual beat and he asked over the microphone for my name. One of our group yelled out that I was Pure Cyn and everyone clapped loudly. I was so turned on I was way past the idea of dancing itself, all I wanted was to cum in front of everyone and instead of concentrating on dance steps and moves I moved naturally to the tempo of the music while I started to make love with myself on stage. I wasn’t going to dance; I was going to give these customers a live sex show.

The first thing I wanted off was my panties and I pretended to try to be modest as I slipped my fingertips up under my jacket so I could just barely take hold of the waist band of my red thong and pulled them down and off, then threw them away. Every one went wild at the peek a boo prospect of a panty-less dancer in a business jacket that by now was longer than my waist high dress. I made sure my skirt was around my waist when I undid the jacket’s button so everyone had plenty of wet pussy to look at.

When I made direct eye contact with one of the men close to the stage who seemed particularly in sync with my lust I got on my hands and knees in front of him and turned so he was looking at my quivering ass. I scooted backward until his face was close to my snatch and reached back to take hold of his head and urge him forward. He was a quick study and took hold of both hips as he pushed his face into my burning twat and started to eat my pussy like a starved man.

Instead of pulling quickly away in a tease like I had seen other dancers if a guy got even close. I ground back into him and pulled my tits out of my dress so I could play with them as well. I stayed right there until my nameless stranger brought me to a visible shuddering climax. The crowd went berserk as they whistled and stomped their feet, and I finished by pulling off my jacket and removing my dress to be totally naked. I threw my dress into the crowd in the direction of my mysterious $100.00 benefactor hoping he would retrieve it and insist on personally returning it to me later.

When I turned around while dancing in nothing except my red heels I saw the bouncer step onto the stage even more naked than me. I knew then that we were going to drive this crowd wild with raw sex. He moved to me and I was anxious and waiting for his sensual kiss as he sought my mouth and our tongues danced to their own music. He literally fucked my throat with his probing tongue, at least that’s what it felt like as I wrapped a leg around his to draw him closer while we ate each other in the kiss. When he raised me up, I knew the fucking part of the show was almost here.

With ease, he lifted me high enough so my open dripping cunt was above his erect shaft. I reached down with my hand to stroke and aim his erection to my wet hole and he slowly lowered me all the way onto his full length. I felt completely full of his hardness and shivered as he lifted me almost all the way of before dropping me onto his length again. He was so strong he could raise and lower me with ease in a tempo that brought us both quickly the quivering climax, and then let me sit still on his large member while I caught my breath and re-gained strength. When he lifted me all the way off, the erotic sensation of his large cock stroking the walls of my sensitive passage made me almost cum again.

He lowered me to stand on the floor in front of him again and we held each other closely to express gratitude and caring, then he looked into my eyes and said “Hi, I’m Leon,” then he took me by the hand and led me from the stage to and through the customer tables to the private booths in the back. There he set me on a platform, padded with thick luxurious carpet that felt as comfortable as my bed, and had me get on my hands and knees. At first I faced him and he offered me his still partially erect organ. It looked even bigger than it felt and I kissed it lightly and licked its length before trying to fit as much into my mouth as possible to suck him to full hardness for fucking.

When he was aroused and ready he had me turn so he was behind me, and fucked me from the rear as I knelt on the soft floor, and then I fucked him by riding his cock as he lay beneath me on the platform. I came to at least one earth shaking orgasm in each fucking position before we were too exhausted to cum anymore. I know he emptied a mammoth load of cum into me nearly every time I came, and his cock never softened until we were spent. I couldn’t help fear and hope that Jenny’s guarantee that Leon was safe and clean was accurate. I had tried to insist on protection, but realized that in the heat of passion

I cuddled and kissed him as I thanked him over and over again for the wonderful sex and was in a trans-like funk until after we left the club. I’m sure most if not all of the patrons inside had cum as well. I honestly was too far gone myself to even know, who in our group it was that was still turned on when we left and by the time we got to the car he was so wound up he started to undress me in the open lot. Everything went including my panties and I was turned to lean on the car, like I was being frisked by police, while he fingered my pussy and ass in broad daylight and visible to any observant passing motorist.

One of the others fondled my naked hanging tits, and in spite of my exhaustion, the erotic nature of being felt up and played with like that in the open was so arousing, they quickly brought me to climax. Then they knew it was time to get me out of the open and bundled me into the back seat. There I was turned so that I had to kneel on the seat and look out the back window. Someone else had his cock in me by the time we turned onto the highway. And not long I was becoming turned on by the prospect of exhibition to anyone around us.

I barely remember hearing a cell phone ring and having someone shake me to tell me it was mine; according to the caller ID, Craig was calling. I panicked as I tried to catch my breath as I was fully aware of a large cock plowing in and out of my ass hole while fingers played with my pussy and finger fucked my slit. I knew it was sure it was impossible to mask the sounds of slapping naked bodies having sex, not to mention the groaning the groaning from more than me in the car. I knew that Craig was learning much too much about his slutty wife’s activities as the sounds of sex rang out inside the car.

Craig started to say things about what I had been doing during the day and where I had recently been, and I’m sure I sounded worried when I asked him what he knew or at least thought he knew. I listened as he recited all of the sex acts he had personally witnessed me in that day, and I was gripped in total panic and real fear about consequences that were much greater than those of our silly sex play in the office. When he completed the extensive list of the indefensible adultery he had personally witnessed, I wept bitterly and begged for an opportunity to talk. He assured me that we definitely would talk, and that when we did he expected me to come clean on everything that happened including what he hadn’t witnessed. He was sure he already knew enough so that if I lied, he would know it and then all dialogue would end, permanently!

When I asked him how he knew all this, he said that he was in the Landing Strip and witnessed my sex show, and that he was right behind me in his SUV, driving down the road and watching me being fucked right then while we were talking. Then his phone went dead, and I strained to focus on the road behind as I saw him brake, turn from his pursuit and disappear from sight. While I watched him drive away, I was certain he was going out of my life forever.

I cried bitterly as I tried desperately to disengage from the thrusting cock that possessed my ass, but the prick on the other end refused to be denied. My mind and heart were locked in deep pain and depression but my ass was still fucking back at the uncaring penis.

When we got back to the office I was partially dressed in my jacket and heels as I was led inside and deposited in my cubicle. I tried over and over to get through to Craig on his cell, but he was gone. I was no longer conscious of my near nakedness as I wept over all that I had foolishly thrown away, and for the most part I was left alone to deal with my loss.

Nate was an asshole and tried to get me under his control by saying that my good for nothing wimp of a husband had to be a candied ass limp pricked pussy if he had sat there and watched me have sex with the black bouncer without doing anything to stop it. I was incensed at the nastiness of his comments and demeaning reference and jumped up and slapped his face so hard it turned the whole side instantly bright red. I angrily defended Craig saying he was ten times the man Nate would ever be and that Nate’s life was only built on the basis on selfishness and lust like my own.

I admit that I wondered myself why Craig wouldn’t have tried to stop me from having wild sex with the black man unless he was afraid. I couldn’t remember Craig ever being afraid of anything in the eighteen years we were married. Maybe, I thought as tears clouded my vision, maybe he had ceased to love me on account of my selfish lusty desire, in fact, I thought, how could it possibly be otherwise?

I immediately got up and walked into Sandy’s office. “I’m sorry,” I said to my boss, “but this is my last day, I won’t be back.”

When I walked out of her office I ran into Nate. “You better go get all dressed up again.” He said with an evil sneer that showed his teeth. “If this is your last day here Cyn, it’s going to be a hell of a lot more memorable than it has been so far; but if I know you like I think I do, by the time we’re finished with you in the conference room, I think you’ll want to stay here for a long, long time. You said it yourself, your shitty husband is going to throw your ass out, so you may as well stay here where we can continue to have fun, you know you’ll love it.”

“Get out of way Nate.” I said. “I’m not amused any more by your sick ideas anymore.”

“I don’t give a shit whether you’re amused or not really.” He said. “We’re going to have a party, call it a going away party if you want to but we’re going to have it; and if you get any idea that you’re not going to cooperate you need to remember all the photos, I’ve got. Your husbands already gone, but I think your neighbors and members of your church and school board will all get a kick out of them.”

“I’ve been willing to do everything so far, but if you try to force me to have sex again, it will be rape. I’m saying NO!”

“You don’t scare me.” He said. “With the photos, no one would ever try to call it rape, but they may throw your ass in jail for public indecency and lewdness, I could even get them to go for prostitution now get dressed I want the guys to have plenty of clothes to take off.”

I didn’t know whether there was any substance to his threats or not. There was no doubt that I wasn’t interested, but the depression I felt robbed me of the fight I should have had and left me with the feelings of guilt that made the punishment in this consequence seem almost just. I thought I deserved to be fucked to death as punishment hung my head in defeat, never the less I headed to my cubicle to dress, but determined to never be their slut again.

Dressed the best way I could, I intended to make my way back to Sandy’s office but I had to pass the conference room on my way. When I rounded the corner I could see the overflow standing around the door and they watched me with lust in their eyes as I made my way down the corridor. I was sickened by the groping hands as the assembled rowdies took the liberties they had apparently been promised by Nate.

There were at least fifteen to twenty men and one or two women. The vast majority were true strangers who didn’t work in our division. I assumed almost all of them worked for Apex in one department or another and somehow had been selected and invited by Nate to come to a party.

The aroused chatter died down as my presence was noted and Nate came to stand in my path as he said. Ok everyone it’s time to get started now that our guest of honor has arrived. You guys can strip naked if you want, as she walks around, she will pick the ones that turn her on the most to help her undress. When she’s naked, she’s going to make sure everyone with a woody gets off. “Isn’t that right Cyn?” My stomach churned and I thought I was sick, thinking this would be appropriate punishment.

“I said, isn’t that right, CYN?” He said and I trembled at his forcefulness.

“No.” I said quietly with my head slightly bowed.

“Say it so we can all hear Cyn, tell them what you want them to do!”

“NO I yelled, I told you I was through, so you can go to hell!”

Nate’s eyes blazed in anger and his hand flashed out and slapped the side of my face so hard I fell back against the water cooler and knocked the large bottle of clear water off so it spewed its contents on everyone close.

“You god damn fucking hoar, get you ass in here, were going to fuck the shit out of you and there’s not a damned thing your going to do about it.” Nate roared so everyone in that wing of the building could have heard.

The crowd was stunned and the sexual tension in the area was quickly replaced by anger and fear. Most of the anger resided in Nate and a few of his hard core friends, but the rest of the crowd was intimidate by the climate of violence and stood against Nate, not necessarily for my protection, but for their own.

Sandy had called an end to hostility and ordered everyone out. She had taken me into her protective custody, and what she lacked in physical strength and stature to enforce her control, she made up for in position, authority and career control. Nate backed off temporarily in suppressed anger. He had secured a ride with the ‘hard cores’ that seemed comfortable with the use of force and with them standing firmly by his side he said, “We’ve still got plans for her tonight.” It had been their intention to take me with them and use me for any other debauchery they could imagine for who knows how long.

Sandy bristled like a jungle cat and I thought if she chose, she could do just as much damage as they if she was loosed on them. “The hell you do.” She said. “I’m taking her, and if you so much as twitch a little finger Nate, your ass is on the street, and I personally will skin your balls and hang them on my office door for decoration. I’ll have you thrown in the shit house so long for sexual abuse and harassment you’ll never get your head out of your cell mates ass.”

Nate was finally intimidated to the extent he backed away slightly and then slithered away with his low-life buddies. When we left, Sandy hurried me to her car and sped out of the secured executive area. She was at least mildly worried that Nate and his buddies would talk up more courage and make some move to take me by force.

She drove quickly west but surprised me by abruptly turning back into the Landing Strip. Oh no I thought, will his day never end? She parked the car right in front of the entrance next to the valet parking attendant and outside bouncer and told me to wait there and got out locking the door behind her. She spoke briefly to the guys and they seemed to take up guard duty at the doors of the car. In a moment the entrance door opened again and Sandy walked out with Leon close behind.

I was sitting in the front passenger seat and Leon climbed in the rear and sat behind me. Even though I had enjoyed sex with Leon as much as I had ever enjoyed it in my life, I was sickened at myself for having done it more than concerned at the thought of having sex again with him. ‘Leon’s coming with us.” Sandy said simply.

Speaking from behind me Leon said. “I understand you’ve had a rough time since you were here earlier. I’m coming along to make sure nobody else bothers you, don’t worry about anything.”

Sandy asked. “Where do you want to go Cynthia?

“Home,” I said and at the use of that word I completely broke down with violent heart wrenching pain and tears.

“That’s what I thought you’d say.” She said softly, and then turning to Leon she added. “Part of the reason you’re here is to make sure her husband doesn’t kill her when we get there.”

“You mean Craig.” He said, he won’t hurt you, and not because I’m here, and not because he couldn’t (referring to the respect he had for Craig’s physical strength and character I believe) he loves you too much to hurt you. “He said with even confidence.

“You know my husband?” I said in amazement. “Sure, he comes to the club a lot, to entertain people for business.” He saw the surprised and confused look on my face and then added. “I’ve never seen him take a drink of anything stronger than coke and even though he likes to watch the dancers, he’s always treated them real nice and never did anything you could get mad at him for. I really like him, he’s a great guy; today I told him from now on everything here at the club is on the house for him.”

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds