Double Secret

'To your recovered health, guys.' Clarice said and Luis started the movie.

The action and romance was better than most movies and they thoroughly enjoyed it, even more while drinking. Romy sensed something next to her during a romantic moment and looked to her left to see Clarice and Will leaning against each other. She nudged Luis and gave a slight nod to look to his left. He saw and gave her a wink.

Romy took out the DVD at the end of the movie and turned on a selection of rock music while Luis grabbed more snacks from the kitchen. 'I always enjoy these movies.' she said. 'Especially with good company, right Clarice?'

'Yes.' Clarice said while Will filled up glasses again. 'Alone is just boring.'

Romy nodded and winked at Luis who just got back. 'So, when will you tell us about your favourite companion?'

Clarice looked at Romy and Luis smirking. 'What?'

'Don't "What?" me, and don't try to fool us by pretending to be busy, Will.'

Will looked up from the drinks at the siblings, then at Clarice and grinned. 'Damn, they're on to us.'

Clarice blushed and chuckled. 'Fine. Will and I decided to give it a shot while you were sick.'

'Maybe we should be sick more often for your sake then.' Luis said.

Will laughed and put his arm around Clarice's shoulders. 'I don't want to have to depend on you to keep her by my side.'

Luis sat down, taking his drink and holding it up. 'Much luck to the new couple then.'

Romy grabbed her drink and sat on her brother's lap. 'And many sweet moments.'

Clarice and Will took their glasses and clinked. 'Thanks, guys.' said Will. 'We weren't sure how to tell, with us coming from best friend's sides as our only connection up to now. we haven't had much romance in our lives, so we still need to learn.'

They all took a drink, then Will let out a sigh. 'Then again, we sort of have you as example.'

'Us?' asked Romy.

'Come on,' said Clarice. 'You two are an old married couple the way you stick together.'

'Exactly.' said Will and chuckled. 'The only difference is age and not having kids. Beside being brother and sister.'

Romy and Luis looked at each other, then he took a big drink while she fiddled with hers.

Clarice and Will looked at their blushing faces. 'Wait, don't tell me..' said Clarice.

'No way.' said Will. 'You guys..?'

Clarice saw Romy stroking her belly. 'Have you..? Are you..?'

'Actually..' said Romy and looked at Luis, putting her hand on his chest, then smirked. 'I'm hungry. Make me a sandwich, brother.'

He smirked. 'Sure, sis.' he said and slid her off his lap, smirking at Clarice and Will who groaned.

'Damn you flirting siblings!' Will said. 'Do you have any idea how everyone is thinking you really do those things?'

'What things?' Romy asked, looking innocently.

Clarice laughed while Will took another drink. 'You two are the weirdest of the whole school. Both brother and sister have never gone out with someone or shown interest. Yet when they're together they're like glue.' Clarice said. 'I get asked sometimes if I know how you two deal with lover's trouble. You're unofficially the best couple on campus.'

'Really?' asked Romy, perking up. 'Hear that brother? You should be proud.'

'About a clingy little sister who needs her big brother to wipe her ass constantly?' he said from the kitchen. 'Definitely.'

Clarice and Will laughed, then more when Romy said 'My ass is the finest you'll ever wipe, so don't complain!'.

Luis came back with the sandwich which she ate after getting back on his lap.

'Could we ever be like that?' Will asked Clarice.

'I can ask my parents to adopt you.' Clarice chuckled.

'I don't think my parents would mind..' Will said, tapping his chin thoughtfully.

Clarice hugged him. 'Somehow we'll just have to manage.'

They spent the rest of the evening finishing the vodka and talking about anything, then the siblings said goodbye when Clarice and Will left to walk home.

'You get her home safely.' said Romy.

'I'm rather hoping she gets me home safely.' said Will, holding Clarice's hand.

'I always new you were a wimp.' said Luis.

'Whatever gets me the girls.' said Will, laughing.

Romy and Luis watched them until they went round the corner and got back inside, quickly cleaning up the bit of mess.

'You know, I'm happy for Clarice.' said Romy, collecting the glasses and bowls. 'She's not the easiest to approach, and Will is a nice guy.'

'Yeah,' said Luis, straightening the pillows and turning off the stereo. 'I'm glad Will found someone too. I hope they'll enjoy themselves for a long time. They're both pretty mellow.'

Romy switched off the lights in the kitchen and walked upstairs with Luis. 'Are we really an old married couple?'

He pondered for a moment. 'If we are, then I think it's not too bad. No complications so far.'

'You're just lazy.' she chuckled and poked him.

'Whatever works.' he said grinning. 'Good night, sis.'

'Good night, brother.' she said, giving him a quick kiss.

Before he could get into his room, she took his arm and he looked back at her.

She gave him another quick kiss. 'And that's for your support these last days.' she said, then hurried to her room, glancing at him before going in.

'Sure.' he said, smiling.

***

It was still dark when Romy woke up. Unable to get back to sleep she figured she'd snuggle up with her brother, thinking she would feel comfortable enough to sleep a bit more. She went to his room, quietly opening his door to not wake him and knelt next to his bed. His breathing was slow, so she carefully crawled under his blanket, moving with her back against him. He stirred for a moment, then muttered '..sis..' and put his arm around her. She loved his warm embrace and stroked his arm. Then froze when she felt fur.

'Brother..?' she whispered.

He muttered again.

She turned slowly around to look at his face, heart racing. 'Brotherrr..'

He stirred, letting out a soft growl.

She looked closer at the white furred, wolf like face. 'You might want to wake up now because this isn't a dream again..'

'Hmm..?' he growled, opening his eyes slightly. 'Sis..? What are you doing in my bed..?'

'Never mind that.' she said, stroking his cheek. 'We're not done yet.'

He blinked. 'What are you talking about?' he asked, caressing her forehead and seeing his hand. 'The fuck..?' His eyes opened wide as he looked at his hand covered in fur. He sat up at once, looking down at his body. 'You gotta be fucking kidding me..'

'It happened to you too..' she said, almost choking on her words and cried. He turned towards his little sister, tears running down her cheeks. 'I must have infected you or something.' she said. 'I'm so sorry, brother.. I should have never gotten so close to you..'

She wanted to get out of his bed but he grabbed her arm. 'Sis..' he said, then pulled her close. 'This is not your fault.' He stroked her back gently. 'It would have happened anyway, I'm sure.'

She cried softly in his chest fur. 'I thought it was all over..'

He caressed her hair. 'Don't worry. I'll probably turn back in two days like you did.'

He held her until she stopped crying, then she stroked his chest fur. 'Once again I soaked your chest.' she said, a reluctant smile forming.

'And I told you that my chest was available any time you need to cry.' he said, wiping her tears from her cheek. 'Only this time it involved more hair.'

She giggled for a moment, then held him tight. 'Does that mean I can buy a collar for you today?'

He growled playfully in her neck. 'It better be with sharp spikes.'

She chuckled and ran her fingers through the fur on his back. 'So this is how it felt when it happened to me.'

He ran his fingers through her hair, really smelling her scent for the first time. 'Only not as soft as your fur.'

She smiled softly. 'Yours is plenty soft.' she whispered, snuggling up to him.

He laid back with her, sighing. 'I just hope it's over by monday, and we can get back to our normal lives.'

She scritched his chest. 'Until then time may slow down, it's way cool to have a werewolf brother.'

He chuckled. 'And werewolves used to be creatures to be feared. Damn you, romance freaks.'

She grinned and closed her eyes, liking the smell of his fur. 'You'll wish you won't change back to being human with all the beautiful girls fighting over you.'

'Too bothersome.' he said, caressing her back. 'I prefer simple things.' She stayed silent and he looked at her when he sensed her slow breathing, seeing she had fallen asleep. 'Heh,' he whispered. 'looks like I'll always have you.'

**

Romy drifted out of her sleep, a warmth and softness she hadn't felt before seducing her to keep her eyes closed forever, but unable to keep her thoughts away. She opened her eyes at once and watched the white fur she laid her head on. '..brother..' she whispered, caressing his chest.

'I told you not to worry.' She looked up at her brother, a gentle smile on his wolf face. 'For a man it's a dream to come true, to be a fierce and fearsome predator.'

She smiled softly back at him. 'There's no way you'd ever be fearsome.'

He looked at her, putting on his best puppy eyes. 'Really..?'

She chuckled and kissed him. 'Not ever!'

He growled and pretended to bite her and she fought him off until she fell out out of his bed, laughing. They looked at each other, then Luis sat up and sighed. 'Well, let's get this over with.'

Romy stood up and took his hand in hers. 'Let's get you cleaned up first and wash my tears out of your fur.'

He protested a little but she dragged him into the shower. She turned on the water, telling him to set it to the right temperature, and undressed before pushing him under the flow of water.

'Hey, easy.' he said as she ran her fingers through the fur on his head.

She smiled at him and he surrendered. 'I don't want my brother feeling sticky all day because of me.'

He let her soak his head, chest and back, running her fingers through his fur. He became very aware of her touch, much more than before. Just like her scent. Her wet body smelled very good to him. Despite having her shower right next to him plenty of times before, this time it was different.

'There.' she said. 'You're free of any trace of me now.'

He grinned. 'You've stuck to me so much since we were little, I doubt if I ever get rid of your smell.'

She pinched his cheeks. 'That's just proof you're actually my property.' she chuckled, then turned around to get out of the shower.

Her buttocks touched his lower body slightly and it sparked an unexpected stir in his groin. He turned away from her, turning off the hot water.

'I'll make breakfast this time.' she said as she dried off. 'Fried eggs and ham?'

'Sure.' he said, cooling off a little. 'Sounds good.'

He waited until she went out of the bathroom before turning off the water. It had never felt so sensitive before.

**

He had found big enough shorts to fit him but felt too warm to wear anything more, so went down in just that. He figured he wasn't going outside anyway. Besides, the smell of food had a bigger impact than usual and he could eat a horse. Literally.

'Hungry?' Romy asked, sliding the eggs out of the pan onto his plate.

'You have no idea.' he said, barely keeping himself from drooling.

'Make some more?'

'Please.' he said and started on the first batch.

Romy fried all the eggs they had before he felt satisfied. 'Damn. Even I didn't eat that much when I was turned.'

He gulped down his glass of milk in one go and smacked his lips. 'I haven't felt so hungry ever before. Must be some male wolf thing.'

'I hope it won't last. You'll eat a whole week worth of shopping in a day.'

'I might have to resort to hunting then. good thing cows don't run fast.' he chuckled.

'Just don't get caught.' Romy said, poking his nose. 'I'm not getting you out of trouble.'

He grinned and pulled her close. 'You're better at getting me into trouble.'

'Hey, no fair.' she said and pushed him away. 'Now get out of the kitchen so I can clean up.'

He smirked as he went into the living room while she gathered the dishes and tried to cool down from his embrace.

**

When she went upstairs she caught him posing in front of his mirror. He sensed her presence and flexed his muscles. 'So, what do you think?'

'That you're so vain from having hair all over your body, it's disgusting.' she snickered.

He stuck out his tongue. 'Admit it, I look good.'

'Yeah right.' she said, waving him off and walking to her room. 'Dream on!' Inside her room though she needed to sit down, trying to cool down from the flash of heat she felt through her body when she saw him. "What's happening to me?" she thought.

By the time she went back down she found him lying on the couch, reading his book. 'Not going to search for a cure?'

He shrugged. 'Not bothering if it's cured tomorrow. Might as well take it easy.'

'But what if it hasn't gone away?' she said, sitting on the edge of the couch, touching his stomach.

'Then I'll just have to continue searching.' he said, smiling gently at her. 'But it probably won't come to that.'

She couldn't resist the sudden urge to snuggle up to him and laid down next to him. He let her rest her head on his chest and stroked his claws gently through her hair. 'Don't worry, sis.' he whispered.

She smiled softly and closed her eyes, smelling his scent and caressing his fur, trying not to think about touching him all over. It was crazy, she knew, but she would like to know what it would be like, to feel his fur all over her skin. She sighed, then drifted slowly into a nap.

**

Beeping from her phone awoke her. She blinked and found him asleep. She slipped out of his embrace and checked her phone, seeing a message from Clarice, asking if she had left her earrings the night before and saying she would drop by since she was on her way home from the store. Romy felt panic coming on, imagining the reaction of Clarice when she saw her brother like that.

'Brother, wake up!' she said, shaking him.

He let out a growl as he sat upright at once, scaring Romy with his fangs bared, then blinked his eyes. 'Sis? What's going on?'

She took a deep breath to calm down and pulled him off the couch. 'Clarice is coming this way. She probably left her earrings here.'

He took a sniff of the air and pointed at the pair on a windowsill. 'There.'

She looked at the direction he pointed out. 'That was fast.'

'I just smelled her scent.'

She looked at him. 'I had a better sense of smell too, but how good is yours?' she asked, more aware about how she smelled.

'I ignore the smells.'

She was curious to hear more, but a knock on the door prevented her from asking. 'Quick, go upstairs.'

'No need to tell me.' he said and sneaked up the stairs before his sister opened the door.

'Sorry to bother, but I wanted to wear them on my date with Will tonight.' Clarice said.

'No problem. Brother smelled them on the windowsill.'

'Smelled?'

Romy shook her head. 'I mean found.'

Clarice chuckled. 'Sounded like you let him go through the house like a hunting dog.'

Romy gave a nervous smile and led Clarice to the living room.

'Thank goodness!' Clarice said as she picked up the earrings. 'They're the best I have.'

'Well, I'm glad they didn't get lost.'

'Thank Luis for me.' Clarice said as they walked to the front door again.

'I will.'

'He's not here?'

'Just off to the store. We ran out of eggs.'

Clarice stepped out of the door, then turned around. 'By the way, you don't have a dog, do you?'

Romy's heart stopped for a moment. 'No, why do you ask?'

'I thought I smelled one last night and now.'

'Ah.' said Romy, thinking of an excuse. 'We., did babysit one of the neighbour's dogs a couple of days when they were away on family business.'

Clarice nodded. 'Must be it.' she said. 'Anyway, see you guys at school again. Don't forget to thank Luis.'

'I won't.' said Romy, waving goodbye. 'See you tomorrow.'

She closed the door and let out a deep sigh. 'What will we do when this happens with mom and dad at home?' she asked, hearing her brother coming down the stairs.

'I guess we can only tell the truth then. Hiding would make things worse.'

She moved up to him and hugged him tight. 'I don't want us to end up as lab specimens.'

He caressed her hair. 'I'll never let you, or me, end up like that. Neither will mom and dad.'

Reading and a classic movie filled the rest of the day and evening before they went back upstairs.

'Do you think you'll be back to normal tomorrow?' Romy asked, holding her brother's hand.

He smiled and stroked her cheek. 'I'm sure I will, so get to bed and sleep without worries.'

She nodded. 'I'll try.' she said and kissed his muzzle. 'Good night, brother.'

'Good night, sis.' he said as she walked backwards to her own room.

She undressed and crawled into bed, but it just didn't feel as comfortable and it took some time before she fell asleep.

***

First thing in the morning she hurried to his room to check up on him, happily relieved to see his usual face again. She kissed his forehead and smiled at him as he woke up.

'Sis..?' he asked, then remembered his form the day before and checked his hand. 'Back to human.' he said and smiled sleepily. 'Told ya.'

She chuckled and hugged him. 'Even though you were very huggable, welcome back.'

He ruffled her hair, yawned and stretched. 'Too bad I have no excuse to skip this monday morning.'

She pulled off his blankets. 'No, so get going to the shower so I can get in after you.'

He smacked her with his pillow before she retreated to her room, then went to the bathroom. He was barely wet when she came in.

'Too early.' he said, squirting body soap in one hand.

'That's okay.' she said, undressing. 'Wash my back, and I'll wash yours.'

'Fine.' he said, letting her move under the shower head to get wet while lathering his front.

She took the bottle, squirted some on his hand and hers, then lathered her front while he did her back. She liked the way his hands massaged her. 'Next time I feel sore, I'll have you massage my shoulders and back.'

He loved the way her smooth skin felt under his hands, more aware than usual of her curves and sweet smell and wouldn't mind doing this more often, then felt a tingle in his groin. 'Only if you ask really nice.' he said, then turned away. 'You're done.'

'All right.' she said and started on his back, thinking how it would feel to press her chest against his back, what his reaction would be. She shook her head at that wrong fantasy and turned the shower head on his back, rinsing it. 'Clean.' she said and turned around. 'My turn again.'

He took the shower head and rinsed her back, caressing it with one hand. He barely touched her behind and it sent a shiver up her spine. She kept her cool and rinsed her front when he was done with her back, feeling her nipples poking out to her embarrassment. She got out when she was ready, glad he hadn't seemed to notice.

'I'll start breakfast, so hurry up.' she said, taking her night shirt and panties and getting out of the bathroom.

'I will.' he said, glad she hadn't seen his erection, and rinsed his front, taking the temperature down a notch.

Back in her room she looked in the mirror. 'What's going on with you? Behave!' she told herself, then dressed.

Luis followed her down soon and wolfed down two bowls of cereal.

'Still such a huge appetite?' Romy asked.

He nodded. 'I guess it's a lingering effect.' he said, although he could guess what increased his hunger this morning.

He was glad they had arrived at school for the distraction, and at the end of the day he seemed his usual self. Romy had forgotten the morning too and clung to him like she always did.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Double Secret
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds