Double Secret

**

During the week they visited Clarice and Will at home in the evening, part of the time to study, part just hanging out. The whole transformation ordeal seemed like a weird dream already.

Until Romy woke up saturday morning and found herself covered in fur again. She stormed into her brother's room, crying.

'Brother..' she cried into his chest while he stroked her back, trying to comfort her. 'Why is it happening again..? Why..?'

'I don't know, dear sister, I don't know..' he whispered, cradling her while trying to wake up.

After a while she calmed down. He wiped her cheeks and muzzle. 'I'll go down to the book stores I had on my list, continue the search.'

She nodded and sniffed. 'Okay..'

He took a quick bite, then drove off for the first store on the list. It was a small store and the clerk directed him to the back for the supernatural section. He couldn't smell anything but dust collecting on the shelves and books. There were plenty of regular horror tales of werewolves and vampires, some other transformations, but no discussions about real life events. The clerk mentioned another store which might have what he was looking for and Luis thanked for his help.

The second store, located at the top floor of a three story shared building, had a modern style in contrast to the antique books they sold. Again he checked every possible book, but had to leave empty-handed again. At the end of the day he had visited all the stores on his list with nothing to show for but tired feet and hunger from skipping lunch. Feeling sorry to disappoint his little sister, he went back home.

'Brother!' she said, welcoming him at the door and jumping into his arms. 'How did it go? Are you tired? You look tired. And hungry? I managed to make dinner without getting hair in it.'

He smiled gently at her and loved her wagging tail. 'Sorry, sis, I couldn't find any decent book on this.' he said, seeing the sadness in her eyes.

She shook her head and slowly wagged her tail again. 'Don't apologise. You've been gone all day to find a clue.'

He took off his coat and shoes, then crashed down on the couch. Romy brought him a chicken dinner which he ate eagerly. She chuckled at the sight. 'Who's the animal here?'

He roared playfully at her, then continued devouring his dinner. Her tail wagged lively when she walked back and he couldn't take his eyes off the seductive movement. He could smell her scent despite the food and see the back of her panties under her tail as it held up her shirt. Excitement filled his chest and stirred his loins and he hit himself mentally for looking at his own little sister like that. He ate slower and tried to focus on that, but when she sat down next to him to eat he couldn't resist glancing at her shapely furry legs. Memories returned from the nights of warm softness while spooning her. He smacked himself in his head, thinking he'd love to have her next to him every night. He quickly finished the rest of his dinner, stood up and put the empty plate in the sink.

'There's more, if you want.' Romy said.

'Thanks, I'm full.' he said and passed the couch quickly to the stairs. 'I'm tired, so I'm going to bed early.'

'Oh..' she said, hoping they could have watched another movie together. 'Can I sleep with you tonight again? I-'

'No. I mean, I'm really tired. I'll just see you tomorrow again.' he said, then went upstairs.

Romy heard him go into his room and poked at her dinner with her fork, her tail flat on the couch.

Luis lay on his back, staring at the ceiling, trying to get the images out of his mind of his sister. Her cute floppy ears that perk up when he stroked her head, the way she scrunched up her short muzzle when one of the eggs had gone bad, her tail wagging happily as she moved around or fought him for fun. He slapped his hands into his face, growling, then sighed deep. He knew what was happening, and he had no idea how to handle it. A sniff in the hallway caught his attention. He listened and heard another one just outside his door, then a soft whine. The sniffing sound moved away, followed by the door from his sister's room. For a moment it was silent, then he heard a muffled whine. He sat up, heard more whining and growled '..damned..', his chest caving in as his heart twisted in it. he knew he had been too cold to her and hated himself for it.

He got out of bed, went to her room, opened the door carefully. 'Sis..?' he said, then heard her soft crying under her blanket. 'Sis..?' he said again, moving next to her bed. 'I'm sorry..'

She sniffed. 'Don't.. I know I shouldn't be bothering you when you already spent all day searching for me.' she said. 'I don't want you to have to smell an ugly dog like me all the time. I understand why you're tired of having to take care of me.'

She cried softly again and he sighed, sitting down with his back against her bed. 'It's not you.' he said, pulling up his knees to lean his arms on them. 'It's me, and I dislike myself for it.'

Her crying stopped. 'What do you mean? It's my fault that I only depend on you like a needy mutt..' she sniffed.

He shook his head. 'No, you're not a needy mutt or ugly dog. I think you're the cutest thing I've ever seen, and I only now realised how much I'm attracted to you.'

She went silent and he looked down, fearing her reaction.

'..attracted.., to me..?'

'..yeah.. I love your cute face, your adorable floppy ears, your unruly fur, your curly hair, your playful tail, your legs, perky breasts and fluffy ass.' he said, thinking he might as well spill out every thought he tried to block before.

She was silent again, then he heard her move, felt her hands on his shoulder and stiffened.

'You mean that?'

He nodded. 'So if you hate me I understand. If you want to punch me or rip my dick off, I won't resist.'

Her hands moved down his chest, pulling him back against the side of the bed and he stiffened again when her muzzle touched his neck. When he felt a kiss instead of fangs piercing his skin he became confused. 'Sis..?' he asked, feeling more kisses in his neck.

She sniffed once. 'You want me, even when I'm like this?'

He swallowed. 'Yeah. It doesn't matter if you're human or like this.' He smiled softly. 'It just might be because you're like this that it all started.'

She let go of him, he heard her move on the bed, then saw her shirt dropping to the floor next to him, followed by her panties. 'Carry me.'

He turned towards her, looking puzzled at her gentle smile and red eyes.

'Carry me to your room.'

'Why..?'

She caressed his cheek. 'Because I want my first time to be in your bed, surrounded by your scent.'

His eyes grew big and she kissed him softly. He froze until she pulled back. His heart tried to beat itself out of his chest. '..you really..?'

She nodded. He got on his knees, slid his arms under her back and legs, then lifted her up carefully in his arms, never taking his eyes off hers. The sensation of her body in his arms made his dick grow hard faster than ever before, but he didn't really notice as he carried her to his room and laid her gently down on his bed.

'You're absolutely sure?' he asked, leaning close to her.

She reached out and caressed his hard dick with her fingers. 'Yes.' she whispered. 'I want my dear brother inside me.'

She spread her legs to let him crawl between them, then lifted up her knees. 'Brother should take his little sister, put his dick deep inside her.' she said, holding out her arms to him.

He bend over her, his dick rubbing between her already moist furry pussy lips and kissed her. She opened up to him and he slid his mouth over hers, letting his tongue search out for hers and kissed her with every bit of passion flaring up in him. She wrapped her arm and legs around him, running her fingers through his hair, sliding her tongue along his. She pressed her pussy harder against his dick, lifting her hips more to help him position his dickhead at the right spot. With a twist of his hips his head found the entrance to her sweet centre and slid slowly inside.

Moaning softly from the thrills building up inside her, she kept kissing him, not wanting to let him go. Her heart raced with the sensation of being taken by her own sweet brother. She let out a longer moan when he filled her up completely, pressing his abdomen against her pussy and sensitive clit. She moved her hips a little up and down and he matched her movement.

He groaned softly, feeling his dick slide inside his little sister's hot pussy. Pulses of heat shot from the tip of his dick to his hips. With every press the pressure in his dick and balls grew and tightened her pussy. The thrill they felt of brother taking his little sister brought them soon to a climax. He growled, pressing his dick deep inside her as it throbbed, shooting out his seed in her and it triggered her own orgasm with a long moan while they kept kissing. Breathing through nose and mouth, they couldn't let go of each other's tongues. He loved her scent, taste and touch so much it kept his dick from going limp completely, and it soon burst with energy inside her wet pussy again.

She squeezed his dick hard with her pussy, moaning for him to continue. He growled and moved his dick inside her again, slow but firm. The sensation of the taboo, the love and desire they had for their own sibling made them extra aware of the pleasure enveloping them. Every sound, smell and touch got amplified and it didn't take long for the both of them to reach another orgasm together.

Panting, they caressed their lips, licking the tips of their tongues. She kept her legs around his back and he ran his fingers through the fur on her ass. Their desire stoked their energy and lust, and kept them going like this until after a long time and uncountable climaxes they laid back on the bed, wet with their sweat.

Luis clutched his fingers between Romy's as they held hands, their faces turned to one another. She smiled, moved her head closer and kissed him softly. 'I love you, dear brother.'

He kissed back and smiled. 'I love you, my sweet little sister.'

She stroked the wet fur on her chest. 'I really smell like a wet dog now.'

He chuckled. 'And it will turn me on from now on, every time I smell it.' he said, turned on his side and kissed her neck. 'So come here, press that wet fur against me and let me sleep with you in my arms every night.'

She smiled, turned to press her back against his body and smiled as she closed her eyes. 'Only if you cause my fur to get wet.'

He growled playfully in her ear. 'It will be my honour.' he said, scritching her chest fur slowly until they fell asleep.

**

Romy moaned in pleasure as she woke up slowly and pressed her body harder against Luis. She stroked his hand in hers and noticed a soft feeling. looking at their hands she saw his was furry. She looked back and found him sleeping in his transformed state. She was more surprised it didn't surprise her, than being surprised at the transformation. She turned around carefully not to wake him, and caressed his white muzzle. He blinked his eyes and yawned, giving her a nice chill down her spine at the sight of his sharp teeth.

'Morning, lover.' she whispered.

He smiled sleepily. 'Morning, beautiful.' he whispered and caressed her cheek. He froze when he noticed something had changed. 'Oh damn..'

She chuckled and kissed him. 'It's my turn now to prove how attracted I am to your wolf shape.' she said and crawled against him, running her fingers through his fur while she kissed him again.

Luis kissed her carefully deeper, worrying he might bite her by accident but he soon relaxed as she pressed her mouth hard against his, seeking out his tongue and inviting him in. Her hand slid down his front and she found his hard dick to slide her fingers along. After a minute she pulled back, smiled at him, then moved down to wrap her lips around his dick to experience his taste and smell. He groaned as shivers ran through his dick, sensing every movement from her tongue going around and along it. It didn't take long for her to pull him into a burning orgasm, squirting his seed in waves in the back of her mouth. She kept on licking and sucking him, sending even more shivers through her brother's dick and balls while she moaned in pleasure.

He pulled her hips up to him, moving one of her legs to the side of his chest and slid his tongue along his sister's furry soaking pussy, licking up every bit of her juices before teasing her rock hard clit and sliding his long tongue deep inside her, making her shiver and moan hard with his dick in her mouth.

They couldn't get enough of each other's taste and kept licking until they had no strength left in their mouths after several more climaxes. Romy moved back into his arms, resting her muzzle against his, smiling and glowing with satisfaction. 'I love you so much..' she whispered.

Luis caressed her cheek and ear. 'I'm still surprised you do, wondering if this really is a dream.'

'It better not be.'

'I guess now I know what I want in a girl.'

'What?'

'For her to be the most adorable puppy dog there is.'

She chuckled. 'So you don't want me when I turn back human?'

He grinned. 'Then I want to cheat on my puppy with the most adorable little sister a brother could have.'

She poked him and chuckled. 'You are the worst brother a sister could have!' she said, then kissed him. 'And I love him more than anything in the world.'

They cuddled until their stomachs reminded them they should get up today. Romy pulled her brother under the shower with her to wash their sweat out of their fur. Running their fingers along each other's body caused them to kiss and have sex one more time during the shower.

They didn't bother dressing and ate breakfast while Romy laid with her stomach on his hips, feeding him from the big plate of food on his chest while he fed her. Her small breasts flanked his once again hard dick the whole time and when they had enough she cuddled up to him, knowing they'd be at it again after their nap.

They made love any way they could the rest of the day and the evening, resting in between by reading. Late in the evening they moved up the stairs, their muzzles locked in a deep kiss, even when they crawled into his bed and gave into their carnal lust again.

***

In the morning Romy found herself back to being human, while her brother was still wolf. The sensation of his fur against her naked skin gave her goosebumps all over her body and made her clit and pussy twitch. She felt his hard dick between her buttocks and guided it inside her, waking him as she moved her pussy over his shaft. Luis didn't hesitate and held her tight, pressing his dick deeper inside his sister, inhaling her scents deep inside his lungs. He let his hands run all over her delicate body, leaving traces of heat on her skin and making her shake with pleasure. She squeezed hard on him as she heard his growl and felt his dick throb, then moaned with her own orgasm while he came inside her. Her hungry pussy sucked and squeezed everything out of his dick before they started all over.

Feeling completely drained after a few hours, Luis looked at the clock and realised it was monday already. 'Fuck. We should have been in school today.'

Romy's eyes went big as she became aware of it as well. 'Oh shit.. What are we going to do?'

Luis let out a deep sigh. 'Let's just call it a sudden family matter. Which isn't far from the truth actually, heh.'

He saw a devious smile forming on her face. 'Let's make it matter all day then.' she said, running her fingers through his thick chest fur.

'You're insatiable.'

'And you're not?' she said, scrithing under his chin.

'Only because you keep me going.' he grinned.

She heard a protest from his stomach and laughed. 'Guess I'll have to keep your stomach going first.'

'Don't mind if you do.' he smirked.

She dragged him into the shower first though, where she indulged in feeling his wet fur all over her skin. She came from grinding her body against his while he massaged her ass and pussy, then returned the favour, licking and sucking his dick, swallowing everything he had to give.

**

They had just eaten when Romy saw Debbie walking up to the house through the window.

'Quick, scram.' Romy said, gesturing to her brother to go upstairs. 'The neighbour's coming.'

He ran up the stairs and dove into his room just before the doorbell rang. Romy grabbed the pair of jeans she had taken downstairs, put them on quickly and checked herself before opening the door. 'Good morning.'

'Good morning Romy.' Debbie said, fiddling with her thumbs. 'I'm sorry if I seem nosy, but I had noticed you two hadn't gone to school a few days last week, and I hadn't seen you go by this morning, so I was wondering if there was something wrong, or happened. If you're just skipping school I'm not going to say anything, I've done that myself when I was your age.' she chuckled. 'I was just a little worried.'

Romy saw the embarrassed smile on Debbie's face and smiled. 'We caught a bit of the flu last week, and it looks like brother had a relapse yesterday, so I'm nursing him today.' she said, taking a step back. 'Come on in, unless you're worried about catching it too.'

Debbie's face turned back to her cheerful self and stepped inside, following Romy inside. 'Sorry to hear that then. I hope it's not too bad.'

'No, it's not that bad, but I made him stay home today to get lots of rest and make sure he's fully cured tomorrow.'

Debbie smiled at Romy. 'You two are so close and caring, I don't think I ever was like that with my brother.'

Romy looked away. "You have no idea just how close." she thought, then gestured at the kitchen. 'Would you like a coffee or something else?'

Debbie shook her head. 'Thanks, but I've got to go shopping before a few friends come over this afternoon. Do you need anything?'

'No, we're fine, and have plenty stocked. Thanks for asking.'

'Well, I'm glad everything's fine, so I'll be going now.' Debbie said and walked back to the front door. 'But if you think of something, let me know.'

'We will, thanks.' Romy said, glad there was no trouble.

Just before Debbie opened the door she sniffed once. 'Did you by any chance get a dog?'

'Eh, no. Why do you think that?'

'I smell one.' Debbie said, then shrugged. 'It's probably lingering in my nose from one of Mary's, my friend who has two dogs. I visited her last evening.'

Debbie opened the door and Romy followed her out the door to see her off, then went back in and upstairs to her brother's room, finding him hiding under the blankets. 'Danger's over now.'

He sighed, pulling the blanket aside. 'Good. If she had seen me it would have given her a heart-attack.'

Romy smirked. 'And if she had seen you rushing up the stairs on all fours like a dog, she would have laughed.'

Luis threw a pillow at her. 'I'll have you running on all fours next time.' he growled playfully.

She held the pillow close, watching the furry and sexy body of her brother as he sat on his knees on his bed, his long, thick tail swishing lazily, his pointy ears standing straight. 'Do I have to be running?' she asked, smiling seductively.

He let out a low growl. 'No, you don't..' he said, his blood pumping from just the way she looked at him. 'Or wait for a next time.'

'Good.' she whispered, moving towards him, unbuttoning her jeans.

**

'I can't believe we had so much sex these three days.' Romy said, cuddling up with her brother while they watched a movie after dinner.

'I can't believe we had sex at all.' Luis said, kissing his sister's forehead. 'To have this sudden desire when we were just very close siblings before.'

She plucked at a stray patch of his fur. 'Would you ever regret it? What we did.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Double Secret
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds