Drummer Boy - Down to Earth Ch. 04

"No," Granny said. "Not Grand Mother Zuli..."

"You bet your sweet ass, dearie. And I'm talking a whole lot of indulging," Leanne said. "Licking, and squeezing, thighs and arms everywhere." She smiled at the memory. "I'd wake up after a night of passion, Zuli's arms around my waist, covered in the warm milk still flowing from those incredible breasts..."

"I can't believe it!" Granny said.

Neither could Jason. Yeah, Granny was having her world rocked, that was true. But Jason couldn't believe that this little grandma was not only a demon from the same place that spawned Pearl, but also a renowned warrior who was the lesbian lover of one of Granny's predecessors. His brain was a bit confused at this, but his throbbing dick was completely on board.

"Believe it or not, that's up to you," Leanne said. "When I took on the blood debt," aside to Jason, "that is, the promise to vanquish tenfold those responsible for the death of my beloved Zuli," back to Granny, "I didn't expect to come back alive."

Leanne sighed. "But such was my rage that I single-handedly took on an entire fortress. Two hundred Spines strong, leaving not a single skull uncleaved, disemboweling every bowel I could find."

"That does sound like the Anali that I remember," Granny said.

"But when it was over, I found myself still very much alive," Leanne said. "I had a choice. I could go on, continue fighting until I finally met my defeat, finding absolution in oblivion. Or I could go back to the Aerie, and surrender to the death ritual at the hands of my sisters."

"Which is the tradition," Granny said, "and proper."

"Or," Leanne said, "I could disappear, and find a new life."

"And you found your way here?" Granny said. "But the ways have been sealed for centuries!"

Leanne emitted a brief chuckle. "See," Leanne said, "the thing about that is that the boundaries between worlds are a bit more ... porous ... than you might'a thought. You just have to be powerful enough, or lucky enough, or desperate enough." She paused, suddenly serious. "Or sometimes, all three."

"You took the coward's path!" Granny said.

Granny was still bent over the chair, so when Leanne yanked her back by the hair, it had the effect of making her plop down onto her bottom at Leanne's feet. Jason saw again the yellow sparks dancing, unmistakable now, in Leanne's eyes, just behind the fancy glasses. If he'd had any doubts about her being the real deal, they were gone now.

"Listen, pup," Leanne said, "I don't know who you think you're dealing with, but you'd better think again. You'll find that a lot of the things that seemed true on Tarterus don't hold up here, and even a lot of the so-called truths on that other world aren't as set in stone as you'd suspect."

Granny actually looked alarmed. The next few seconds were very tense, the air charged with a feeling of feral anger.

Jason got that old familiar "fearing for his life" feeling. He cleared his throat. "'Scuse me," he said.

Both women turned to look at him.

"All I wanna say," Jason said, "is I hope you ladies aren't going to fight."

"And why is that?" Leanne said.

"It's just that the last time I saw two Wings scrap," Jason said, "it was across two universes, there was dismembering and decapitation, a whole bunch of fire, and a lot of good furniture lost its life."

Leanne raised a quizzical eyebrow.

"Plus," he added, "I really don't want to die in a bra shop."

There was a pause, and then Leanne let out a whoop of laughter, her whole beach ball of a body bouncing merrily. She let go of Granny's hair, and Granny, in spite of herself, betrayed a small smile.

"Alright, kid, alright," Leanne said. "I can see why they like you."

Then, turning to Granny, "Whaddaya say, Garanetta? Truce? At least while we're on Earth. If for some godforsaken reason I ever find myself back in Tarterus, you can haul my ass in front of the Grand Wing Mother, and I can take my chances."

Granny got to her feet. "Very well," she said, "truce, then."

Leanne rolled up her measuring tape and stuffed it back into one of the many pouches on her apron.

"So, back to biz," Leanne said. "You're definitely gonna need a special order for those glorious globes, but I've got a few in the back that'll do you right for now. Hang out here, and I'll be back in two shakes."

Jason watched her go, and then turned back to Granny, who had taken a seat in the chair. She looked dumbstruck.

"Not at all what I was expecting from today," Jason said.

Granny sighed. "Nor I," she said.

"So she's the real thing?" Jason said. "All that business about being the defender and slaying Spines and all?"

"I am as surprised as you," Granny said. "Yet her words do ring true. Zuli's death was over a thousand of your years ago, and she has spoken much of what has been forgotten by all but the eldest of us."

"But, she's so little!" Jason said. "And so ... round."

"The word you're looking for is 'fat'," Leanne said, bustling back in with several brassieres draped over her arm.

Jason got that "probly gonna die" feeling again, and it must have shown on his face.

"Relax, sweetmeat," Leanne said, "just tellin' it like it is. There's a lot of good food on this world, and I like to take it where I can get it. Stay here long enough," she said to Granny, handing the bras to her, "you might put on a few ell-bees yourself."

"But surely you have accumulated enough magic by now to alter your form," Granny said.

"Oh, I suppose I could," Leanne said, "but my husband likes me as I am. And I like the way he likes me. And I like it that he likes me ... every chance he gets."

Granny let that one alone, and stared down at the bras.

Leanne spoke. "Let me introduce ya to your new best friends! What ya got there is a Bravissima for everyday wear, an Enell sports bra for any sort of heavy activity you might be into, and the frilly one is the Diva La Grande. For when you're, y'know ... feelin' it."

Granny stared back at Leanne. Leanne bounced her eyebrows suggestively, and Granny looked back down at the bras.

"You know how to put those on, hon?" Leanne said.

"Of course!" Granny said sharply. Granny held up a cream colored bra, the "everyday" Bravissima. The cups were enormous. Granny tried to put it on like it was a t-shirt.

Leanne let her try for a minute, watching as Granny contorted herself into undignified positions, grunting and utterly failing to grok the process.

"Okay, honey," Leanne said at last. "Don't hurt yourself. Check it out."

Leanne slipped her apron off and draped it over a chair, then unbuttoned her floral shirt and removed it as well. Underneath, she wore an enormous bra, as big in the cups as Granny's, but with much broader bands. And, in stark opposition to the grandmotherly clothes she wore on the outside, the bra was decidedly sexy. Black and red stripes of varying widths accentuated the curves of Leanne's breasts, as if they'd been made specifically for her large rack alone. They held her boobs in place, but also presented them in such a way as to give the effect that they were being supported by a pair of great invisible hands, caressing them into their most pleasing, erotic shape.

"I know that look," Leanne said to Jason. "It's the same one my hubby gives me when I get home after work. I start takin' off my clothes, and he's got one thing on his mind."

She grabbed her big breasts with her little hands and gave them a firm squeeze. That was when Jason noticed the brassiere had an opening at the underside, an opening just big enough to allow for the penetration of -

"Yes," Granny said, "this human also finds pleasure in placing his engorged penis between large, firmly squeezed-together breasts, and thrusting mightily between them until ejaculation."

Leanne nodded. "Just like my hubby!" she said. "Now I know this has gotta be torture for you, being in the Grand Central Station of gigantic boobs."

"He seems to enjoy such torture," Granny said drily, while Leanne unclasped her own bra, freeing her spectacularly large, although significantly more saggy, breasts.

Leanne continued. "But I have a rule about no hanky-panky in the dressing rooms. So save it, and make it up to your lady later, okay?"

"Yes ma'am," Jason said. No need to mention his current predicament, even though he already trusted this Leanne more than he did Granny or Pearl.

"Great," Leanne said. Then she turned back to Granny and said, "Now, watch what I do."

They both watched as Leanne demonstrated how to put on the bra. Backwards, with straps down and the clasp in the front. Then, after fastening the clasp (eight hooks, for both of them), she spun the bra around her torso, finally pulling the straps over her shoulders. Then she adjusted the cups, so that her breasts were covered, but not uncomfortably so.

Leanne was very well practiced, so her adjustments were quick and efficient. Granny was still new at this, so Leanne helped her, working on the straps and cups, tugging and pulling just so, adjusting for maximum control, comfort and shape.

There was a great deal of jiggling, fondling and bouncing. Hands and massive tits, grabbing and squeezing and rubbing against each other.

Jason was so powerfully hard he could feel his hungry cock pulsing in his jeans. He didn't even care to hide it, and the women didn't pay him any mind. All Jason could think about was what Granny had described so nonchalantly earlier. Sliding his cock between Granny's tits, or hell, Leanne's massive whoppers, and thrusting, thrusting, thrusting, pounding away like mad between them, gripping enormous handfuls of breast flesh, warm and supple in his palms, and squeezing tightly, until torrents of hot jism spurted, flooding the their tit valleys, geysering forth from their cleavage to coat their faces with hot, sticky male essence.

If not for his current priapic condition, Jason would have made a big, hands-free, gooey mess in his jeans. As it was, he could only throb and goggle mutely, while the two women went about their business.

"There we go," said Leanne, making a final, minute adjustment to one of Granny's straps. "Give 'em a good bounce. How does that feel?"

Granny did, bouncing up and down a few times. Although there was no way of restraining her breasts completely, the effect was minimized greatly.

"It is adequate," Granny said. "Exquisite, in fact. You are very good at your trade."

"Known the world over!" Leanne said, a proud smile on her face. "Among both humans and ... not-quites."

Granny turned to examine herself in the full body mirror. "If I may inquire," she said, "are there many of our kind on this plane?"

"You may," Leanne said. "And there are a few. Not many. Most of them keep a low profile, like myself. In truth, you two are the first I've heard about since Brigitte came over back in the 70s."

"Brigitte," Granny said, mulling over the name. "One of ours?"

"Spine, actually," Leanne said. "Not her real name, of course. Girl wanted to be a movie star. Your fella probably knows her. Played Red Sonja. Used to be married to Stallone."

Jason searched his memory. "Are you talking about Brigitte Nielsen?" he said.

"That's the one," Leanne said. "I helped her downsize the boobs, but she kept the rest. Made a fair name for herself too, but kinda went off the rails and started hanging out with that little rapper troll. Still, who'm I to judge, right?"

"You're the Defender of the Wing Mother!" Granny said.

"Former," Leanne reminded her. "Now I'm just a shop owner. I provide a needed service to an underserved clientele. Which includes my human husband," she added with a wink, "who greatly appreciates the services I provide to his 'clientele'."

Good lord, Jason thought. He'd never been particularly turned on by overweight women, but now he realized he'd been missing out. The thought of being Leanne's husband, and having those giant breasts to fuck whenever he wanted, well ... he was pretty damn jealous.

"Anyway," Leanne said, "we're pretty much done here. Take the bras you want, and pay for them up front. I think your friend is already done. Your special orders should be in in a week or two. Just leave your name and number at the counter."

"Excellent," Granny said. "This has been most enlightening, Anali."

"Please," Leanne said. "It's just Leanne now. Come back anytime."

Granny nodded, and exited the fitting room. Jason started to follow her, but Leanne grabbed his bicep, stopping him. There was an unmistakable feeling of steel in that grip. Jason turned around to look at the little woman.

"Hey fella. I just want to let you know," Leanne said, with a stern look on her face, "Your secret's safe with me."

Jason furrowed his brow, confused. "My secret?" he said.

"Don't worry," Leanne said. "I know a fair piece about your situation, and I won't let on. Just know that if you ever run into trouble, you can come to me for help. You get me?"

"Okay ...?" Jason said.

"Great!" Leanne said. She gave his ass a good hard smack. "Now get out of here and take care of your ladies. I know from experience they can be a handful."

"More than a handful," Jason said.

"Ha! Good one!" Leanne said, as they exited back onto the main floor of the store. Leanne immediately went to a tall, stocky black woman with cornrows and a prodigious bust, greeting her warmly.

Jason walked over to the register, where Pearl was having an animated conversation with Klarissa. Granny stood silently to one side. Jason couldn't quite read her; she could have been quietly fuming or contemplating something unfathomable.

Klarissa said her goodbye to Pearl and went to help another customer, and Jason paid the bill. Five bras in total, coming to over three hundred dollars.

Chicks got it rough, Jason reflected. Doubly so if they're busty.

They got into the truck and drove, heading to Wal-Mart for their next stop. Granny was quiet, but Pearl was all chatter, gushing about her experience.

"... and I asked what's that music playing and Klarissa said 'that's Katy Perry' and it was a song called 'Dark Horse' and it was about magic and witches, and I asked is Katy Perry a demon, and Klarissa was like no but some people think she is, and she laughed and I laughed, and Klarissa asked me if I needed a minimizer and I said 'what's that?' and she said 'it's to make your boobs look smaller' and I was like 'are you kidding me? I want everyone to see these!' and she kept touching my breasts and it felt soooo good she had really soft hands and I couldn't stop smiling and we talked about music and she said she could make a Spotify playlist and I was like yeah I'd like that and she said to friend her I said ding you're my friend and she laughed and said on the face book, and I was like my library is at home and she laughed and she thinks I'm really funny and I need a face book and a Spotify and I know she's got like no breasts at all but I want to fuck her really bad and make her lick my pussy until I get her face all creamy and pinch her little nipples hard and stick my tongue deep into her twat and make her cum and cum and cum so hard until she fucking dies riding my face - "

"Pearl!" Granny said. "You'll do no such thing! You'll have as little to do with the humans as possible."

"But I want a friend," Pearl said. "I like her, and she likes me. I should be able to fuck the life out of at least one of the humans I like."

"You should not," Granny said, "and you may not. Despite your recent exploits, demons are still forbidden to copulate with humans."

"But what about -" Jason said.

"There are no 'but's," Granny said, shooting Jason a dangerous look that he picked up on even with his eyes on the road. "That sort of moral laxity leads to ruin."

Jason didn't contradict her, even though they were both aware that Leanne seemed to be proof of the contrary. Why Granny was keeping this information from Pearl, Jason couldn't fathom, but he figured now wasn't the time.

To be honest, he was still a little puzzled by Leanne's mention of his "secret". What the hell was she talking about? It was hardly a secret that he was a tit-man, the way he had been mentally ravishing both women while they dressed and undressed. Other than that, he didn't really have any secrets, at least none that would be worth being careful of.

But who could tell with demons? So far he'd gotten to know three. Pearl was an amoral but immature hedonist. Granny was a repressed egomaniac. Leanne was a fat, happy sex fiend, who'd found comfort and satisfaction in her job and a human husband. Maybe, just like humans, demons came in all shapes and sizes, as long as the size was extra-busty.

* * *

Three hours later, they entered the apartment to find Telly on the couch, intently blasting away at digital terrorists or some such. This was because there was a brand new television and Xbox.

"Hey, guys," Telly said, pausing the game. He turned around as the three came in with several plastic Wal-Mart bags. "Looks I'm not the only one giving consumer spending a boost," he said.

Jason dropped his bags dramatically. "Women's clothes cost so much!" he said. "Remind me to never do this again."

"Aw, you're gonna love it," Pearl said, dropping her bag and smacking Jason on the ass.

Jason grimaced. "What's with my ass today?" he said.

At the store, Jason had let Granny take charge of the clothes-gathering, taking Pearl with her. He'd gone to one of the kiosks near the door to buy a phone. Without a credit card, he couldn't get anything elaborate, but cash got him a basic no-frills phone to get by on.

Meanwhile, he'd kept an ear out for any demon shenanigans that might arise. Although he caught glimpses of the women as they traipsed from aisle to aisle, Granny seemed to be keeping Pearl in line. When they were done and had paid for their clothes, they found Jason and left.

"When did you get all this?" Jason said to Telly, gesturing at the electronics.

"Today," Telly said. "Ordered in the morning, shipped in the afternoon. Dropped off by drone. I'd heard they were testing drone delivery around here but wasn't expecting that. You shoulda seen it. Totally sci-fi. I put the bill on the counter."

Jason grimaced again. He was burning through a lot of cash, yet Granny seemed to have no problem coming through.

As if on cue, Granny said, "I shall require some repose before my shift begins."

"Knock yourself out," Jason said. Granny walked to Jason's room.

Pearl stared in fascination at the game on the TV. "Ooh, pretty," she said.

"Yeah, this one's got some pretty good graphics," Telly said. "Wanna play?"

"Yes!" Pearl said. New purchases forgotten, she plopped down next to Telly on the couch and said, "How do I work it?"

"Well, it might be a little tricky for a one-hander," Telly said, "but we'll see what we can do..."

While Telly explained the basics of how to use a video game controller to Pearl, Jason said, "You two have fun. I'm gonna put this stuff away."

Jason went into his bedroom. Granny lay on the bed, on her back, already zonked out, still clothed. Her monumental breasts rose majestically upward with each slow intake of breath, straining the t-shirt, and barely losing any altitude when she exhaled.

Neither the rustling of the plastic bags, nor the muted sound of explosions and banter from the living room seemed to have any effect on Granny's sleep, so Jason went ahead and started putting clothes away.

He'd let the women choose their own clothes, giving Granny final say and three hundred dollars to spend. With that money, Granny had bought what looked like a couple of tasteful outfits, biz-casual-type stuff, which surprised him.

Pearl, however, had picked up hoochie clothes. Tank tops, crop tops, booty shorts, striped knee-socks, and some thing that looked like a large, black napkin with a neck strap.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 212 milliseconds