Drummer Boy - Down to Earth Ch. 04

Jason knew his way around a bra. He wasn't one of those wizards who could undo every hook with a snap, but he didn't fumble either. So he could have had the hooks undone in no time, but this was not one of those times.

Jason rubbed his hands along Pearl's back, until she began to coo with pleasure. "That feels nice," she said.

Jason smiled. He stopped briefly, to lift the thick band of Pearl's bra, and slid up her body so that his cock was underneath it. He let go with a snap, and now his dick was trapped. He was so aroused that it didn't even hurt; it just felt good.

"I don't see how that helps," Pearl said, with sass in her voice.

"I'm helping myself," Jason said.

He massaged along Pearl's shoulders, and along her neck. He applied the kind of deep, slightly painful pressure that was necessary to work out the tension he felt there. He gave Pearl's whole neck and back a good workout. Pearl was very receptive, letting him do as he wished, for as long as he wished to do it.

For his part, Jason was playing a game of will with himself. The recess of Pearl's spine against the underside of his dick was warm and soft. Not titfuck-soft, but warm and springy nonetheless. The band of the bra was soft and (bless your B-cups, Klarissa) sized just right.

So although Jason was powerfully erect, he couldn't really slide or thrust. He just had to continue with the massage for now, and not think about the massive, inviting breasts that were so near, the breasts that Pearl would be more than willing to offer as an upgrade to his current arrangement.

Pearl must have guessed his thoughts. "I can feel you," she breathed. "Your penis is very hard."

Pearl reached her arm back, craving a feel of the hard dick pulsing hotly against her skin, but Jason batted her hand away.

"So naughty," Jason said. "Looks like we're gonna have to lose the bra."

"Oh no," Pearl said mockingly.

Jason took great care in unclasping the bra, lifting the band and undoing all the hooks at the same time, so as not to damage them. He released the ends and then spread his hands upward to free the straps. The one above the severed arm was easy, naturally, and Pearl eased her arm and elbow through the other.

Now she was completely naked underneath him, his dick resting on her spine. Well, maybe resting wasn't the right word.

Pearl turned her head to one side, allowing Jason the sight of her exquisite profile, offset by her mass of curly black hair. She was completely at his mercy, and daring him to take his pleasure.

But he stuck with the plan. Knowing that even the best-fitted bra became uncomfortable over time, he massaged her in those places. He rubbed her shoulders where the straps had been. He kneaded Pearl's back around the band area. He gripped and released her flesh, giving her loving attention while at the same time arousing her further. And then once he could sense that the discomfort of the bra had been assuaged, gave her a full back and neck massage, and she melted under his touch.

Finally, he decided she was done. Jason leaned down and placed a kiss at the base of Pearl's neck, and dismounted from her back, to lay down next to her.

"That was very nice," Pearl said dreamily. "Very very nice."

"My pleasure," Jason said.

"I want to return the pleasure," Pearl said. "With my mouth."

She licked her lips, and Jason was sorely tempted.

"Pleasure, yeah," Jason said, "but no release."

"I'll risk it," Pearl said.

"But I won't," Jason said. "I have to be good, for both of us."

"I guess that means I have to be bad," Pearl said. She rolled onto her side, heaving the mind-boggling expanse of her breasts into view. "For both of us."

"You are definitely bad enough," Jason said.

Pearl giggled, while Jason imagined all the bad things he wanted to do with those quaking breasts.

"I'm gonna go to sleep now," Pearl said. "I'm so turned on, if I don't go to sleep I'm going to end up some doing painful, exquisitely shameful things to you."

"That's right," Jason said, remembering that sleep for demons was just a matter of will. He was not so lucky. He was tired, but also so aroused at the moment that he knew it was going to be a while.

"Wish I could do like you do," Jason said.

"Why don't you take one of your friend's pills?" Pearl said.

"I think I'm gonna have to," Jason said. "Although that's three days in a row. It's probably not good for me. I don't wanna get dependent on 'em."

"Hmm," Pearl said. "That's interesting to know. I'll keep that in mind."

Pearl turned away from him, grabbed a couple of blankets, and rolled herself up into a shapeless mass that hid every part of her except her head.

After a minute of silence on her part, Jason figured that she had gone to sleep, and so slid off the bed. He was on his way out the door, when Pearl's voice came from across the room.

"Jason?" she said.

"Yeah?"

"Promise me," she said. "Promise me that that when you're all better, when you can fuck me good and hard, when you can wreck pretty Pearl's mouth with that hard dick of yours, when you can pump your hot, yummy male essence all over my face and my great big boobies ... before you do that, will you touch me like you did tonight?"

"Pearl, I promise," Jason said. "I promise to massage you into jelly, and then fuck you like the filthy slut you are."

"You say such pretty things," Pearl said. "Tal dono paraba," she whispered, and closed her eyes.

Jason shook his head. "Tall Bono piranha to you too," he said.

He went to the bathroom to get another ambien. He was, in actuality, a little concerned about using the medicine. He could get a prescription, he supposed, but that that would only alleviate the issue of stealing from Telly. Because of his condition, and the proximity of Pearl, he hadn't been able to sleep naturally since they'd gotten back from Tarterus. And since there was no telling when he'd get his normal functioning back, this was bound to become a problem. He couldn't let his dick turn him into a pharmaceutical addict.

But that was a problem for another day. For now, it was down the hatch, and then to bed.

He went back into the bedroom. But before climbing into bed, he saw that he'd left his drum kit on, and went over to turn it off. Before doing so, though, he grabbed a stick, and gave one of the drum heads a tap. Such a good, familiar feeling, comforting after the craziness of the last few days.

He sat down, put on the headphones and picked up the other stick. He began to play. He was still a bit rusty, but nothing that getting back into a practice regimen wouldn't fix. That at least he still had some control over. Band or no band, he was still a damn fine drummer.

Jason peeked over his shoulder at Pearl, who remained asleep. Confident that she wouldn't wake up unless she willed it, he began to go through some of his warm-ups in earnest. And he found, to his surprise, that it did take the edge off the sex hunger he'd been living under ever since returning to Earth. After about a half hour, he felt the ambien kicking in, and felt like he could actually sleep. He put his sticks back in their cup, headphones on the hook, and turned off the machine.

Jason got into bed. Drifting into sleep, he thought, maybe things aren't so bad after all.

* * *

Kristin slowly withdrew her mouth from Jason's dick, trailing a thick rope of spittle from her lips to the tip of his cock. This she dove back to collect quickly with her mouth, adding a rough swirl against his flans for good measure.

"Mmm," Kristin said. "The Lady approves. The Lady's mouth is such a whore for you. But you know who's an even bigger whore?"

Kristin leaned up, exposing her naked breasts. Full D-cups, bigger than most women's, but nowhere on par with...

"You like the Lady's boobies?" Kristin said. "I never let you have your way with them, not the way you wanted to. You know why?"

Kristin gripped his spit-slick dick and shook it violently. "Because this fat fucker here couldn't handle 'em. Just a few seconds between these beautiful cock-pleasers and you'd explode all over me. You wouldn't be able to resist, unloading all that sticky jizz all over my face and neck, and such a great big slickery mess on my tits. And I want you to give me a nice long titty-fuck, Jason. The Lady wants to feel you build up a nice cummy explosion for her. How about it?"

Kristin grabbed a handful of breast in one hand, and batted it around Jason's dick.

"Ooo ... can you fuck 'em, baby?" Kristin said. "Can you ride the Lady's boobies good and hard, the way they like it?"

Kristin was doing all the work. She stroked her breasts against his cock, first one and then the other, sliding her soft globes along his length, pinching her nipples for Jason's benefit, and moaning effusively.

Then she cradled her breasts from underneath with one arm, trapping Jason' cock between, and began to slam them hard against his pelvis.

"That's it, baby," Kristin said. "Can't get away now. Give it to her ... give the Lady all you've got..."

Jason's dick wasn't held as tightly now, but instead free to bounce around, his shaft bumping all about Kristin's cleavage. His cock head was a pulsing arrow, pointing at her face, her neck, her mouth, her breasts. All the things he wanted to penetrate, to drench.

"That's it, honey," Kristin said. "Mmm ... the Lady needs a taste." She lowered her mouth to suck on this head of Jason's dick.

Jason couldn't help himself. He began pumping his hips, thrusting in between Kristin's tits and into her receptive mouth. Much more of this and he was going to blow his lo-

To Be Continued

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 656 milliseconds