Drummer Boy - Down to Earth Ch. 04

Methinks she's taking this Harley Quinn thing too seriously, Jason thought.

He'd had to make some space in his closet, and break out a few hangers he hadn't used in a while, but eventually he got all the stuff in. He actually felt a swell of domestic pride that the day had gone as well as it had, despite the unexpected demonic encounter at the lingerie shop.

That was when he caught sight of Granny across the room, and felt a more acute swelling. In his pants.

There she was, laying there on her back, snoozing away. Perfectly positioned for a titfuck. It would be easy, so easy, to straddle her torso. Let his dick fall thwop into the massive valley between Granny's big breasts. Press his knees inward to keep her steady. Grab those big jugs with both hands and squeeze them tight around his cock and pump away. He knew he couldn't come but dear god he wanted to feel Granny's immense tits around his dick again, pressing hot and squooshy against his hardness. It was as if he wanted, as Pearl had said, to feed his dick with big breasts, as much as he could, all the time.

He could do it, he thought. Granny wasn't as strong as she was in her native form. Hell, maybe she wouldn't wake up. Or maybe she would; that'd be something. Maybe she'd like being the object of his titfucking lust. Maybe all that protestation in the bra shop was just for show, but behind closed doors all she really wanted was for a big, strong dick to use her oversized Granny Wingmother tits in the manner they deserved. Maybe a hot, frenetic, titfucking was just what he needed to unblock the sexual dam that was keeping his jizz in check. He'd shoot Granny's reward all over her imperious face, spunking copiously on her throat, jetting so much hot cum onto her tits they'd glisten in the darkness, inviting him to slide in between again, for an even more vigorous go-round...

Jason found that he had somehow moved to right beside the bed. He stood above Granny's silent form, gaping openly at her breasts, his cock hard as granite and yearning to break free from his jeans, inches from Granny's humongous, gently rippling juggs.

"Let me see it," Granny said.

Jason hadn't even realized that Granny was awake, or for how long. But she was now. She wasn't looking at Jason's face as she spoke, but rather the tented protrusion in his trousers.

"Don't make me make you," Granny said. "I want you to show it to me."

Jason knew how her mind control felt, and he didn't feel it now. Nevertheless, she wanted it. Jason wanted it too.

Jason unbuttoned his fly, and pulled down the zipper. As he pulled the jeans down his hips, he watched Granny's face, a mask of longing, hungrily gazing at his bobbing cock.

"You want me," Granny said, as a statement of fact.

Jason nodded.

"You want these," Granny said, arching her back upward while simultaneously grasping her large breasts in her hands, presenting them to Jason. "Tell me."

"I do," Jason said, entranced. "I want to fuck your big breasts again, Garanetta."

"Touch them," Granny said. "Fill your hands with my overflowing bounty. Let your restive prick explore my plentiful bosom."

"Granny..." Jason said.

"Silence," Granny said, but gently. She sat up, facing Jason. Her breasts were at the same height as his dick. She parted her legs, inviting Jason to come closer.

"Tell me no lies," Granny said. "Speak to me only in the language of unquenchable lust."

Jason moved forward. The monumental valley of her cleavage was right there, underneath the thin cotton of the t-shirt, waiting to be filled with hard dick.

When he grabbed Granny's breasts, she gasped. He gripped them firmly, from the sides, with both hands, digging his fingers into her hot flesh. He squeezed her breasts together, forming a deep cleavage. So much cleavage, ready for his pleasure...

"I remember," Granny said breathlessly. "I remember the feel of you. Hard. Pumping. Thrusting thunderously into my magnificence. I remember the taste of you. The taste of you on me. Such a powerful lust. All for me. All mine."

"Yes," Jason said, "oh my god, I remember..." Unable to resist, he lifted Granny's pressed-together breasts, and molded them around his cock.

"Fuck..." Jason said. Granny's tits were warm. Supple. They completely engulfed his member, their immense heft granting incredible pleasure, and promising unimaginably more.

"Fuck," Jason said again.

"Yes, do," Granny said. "Do fuck."

Jason stroked Granny's plush breasts along his dick, and Granny watched, lips parted in fascination as Jason used her body to stoke his lust. The t-shirt was bunching in places now, rising ever so slightly as Jason took greater liberties with Granny's tits.

Granny whimpered every time Jason's palms grazed her hard nipples. When Jason bounced her breasts from beneath, making his dick jostle against them with heavy slaps, Granny wrapped her legs around Jason's thighs, trapping him.

As if he wanted to get away.

Jason released Granny's breasts, then suddenly pushed her hard by the shoulders. Granny fell backwards onto the bed. She came to a sudden stop, but her massive breasts took a long time before their motion ceased.

"Take what you want," Granny said. "Take what is yours. Let us remember ecstasy together."

Jason slid up Granny's body, aware that he was losing himself, but not giving a damn.

Granny offered her clothed breasts up to Jason's straining cock, and Jason slapped them with it, spanking them, beating them as hard as he could, faster and faster, until his dick was a throbbing blur, drumming against the jiggling mass of Granny's fat juggs.

Granny moaned, lost in the feeling of worship that Jason lavished on her. Jason felt a little voice in the back of his mind telling him to knock it off, that this was a bad idea.

Then he noticed a pale light below him. It was coming from around Granny's neck; her scar, the place that had been healed by Pearl's magic and Jason's cum. Granny's arousal was causing her permanent pearl necklace to glow, as if yearning for more, begging to be bathed again in his jizz.

Jason couldn't wait any longer.

"It's time, Granny," Jason said. "I'm coming in."

Jason grabbed the bottom of the t-shirt by the hem, and pulled upward to expose Granny's massive globes, readying to give her the titfucking of her life. And probably his life as well.

Granny's hands suddenly grasped him around his wrists.

"Wait," Granny said.

Jason was stunned for a second, but only for a second. He jerked his hands, frantic to get on with it, but found that Granny's grip was too strong.

"Wait," Granny said again. "Stop."

Jason looked at her face, expecting to see fiendish glee there. Instead, he found in her face a look of firm resolve. Resolve ... and sadness.

"We cannot," Granny said. "I cannot. Do you understand?"

And with that, Jason found himself again. It was hard, but he knew that, regardless of the mountain of lust between them, and the mountains of lust before him, aching for a thorough spelunking ... Granny was right.

He nodded. Granny released his wrists, and Jason let go of her shirt.

He rolled off of her, laying down on his back beside her. His dick still thrummed, erect and pulsing, as if it were throwing a tantrum.

Granny rolled onto her side, turning away from him.

"I am shamed," she said.

"It's okay, Granny," Jason said. "We just ... got caught up in a moment."

"No," Granny said. "I am the Grand Wingmother. I do not consort with beasts for pleasure."

"C'mon," Jason said, "don't be so hard on yourself. We're all under a lot of pressure here. Hair-triggers all around."

Jason wasn't sure how he was the one giving a pep-talk to anybody, but he found himself doing it anyway.

"Precisely so," Granny said. "In this case, as in all others, I should be the exemplar of the Wings. The paragon of our kind."

"That's what I'm talking about," Jason said. "You did the right thing. God knows Pearl wouldn't have."

"It's this world," Granny said. "The soul of this world has begun to affect me. Pearl forgets her true nature, and gives into it readily."

Does she ever, Jason thought.

"I resist," Granny continued, "but my resolve weakens the longer I am here. Given enough time, I will falter. I shall develop base emotions, and surrender to them."

Jason grimaced. "It's not that bad," he said.

"I shall end up owning a hamburger store," Granny said, "masturbating the male employees with my breasts. For pleasure."

"Fuck," Jason said. "I'd work way below minimum wage for that." Then he thought. "Wait, is this 'cause of Leanne? Is that what's got you worried?"

"She was the Defender!" Granny said. "More powerful than a score of Wings. And now look at her, she's ..."

"Happy?" Jason said. "Helpful? Fulfilled?"

"Base," Granny said. "Like me."

"You're strong, Granny," Jason said. "Very strong. But you have needs. Desires like everyone else. Be strong, but not, y'know, inflexible, or else you'll break."

On impulse, Jason planted a firm kiss on Granny's back, right between her shoulder blades. Despite herself, Granny squirmed and sighed happily. She scooched her ass back, enveloping Jason's dick in the fullness of her rear cleavage.

"Hey, we'd better not," Jason said.

Granny sighed again, this time wistfully. "You are correct, human," she said. She rolled over on the bed, towards him, pressing several acres of titflesh into Jason's face.

"Should I weaken," Granny said, "I am counting on you to be strong. Will you do that for me?"

Jason nodded, and Granny's breasts nodded along with him.

"See," Jason said, his words muffled by Granny's heavy bosom. "Being strong!"

"Excellent," Granny said. "You are a very good human. Now, I must continue my rest. And you must find some way to distract yourself. One that does not awaken me with lust, as before."

Granny rolled onto her back, closed her eyes, and was asleep again.

Jason got up from the bed. He picked up his discarded jeans and put them on, taking care not to snag his engorged penis in the zipper.

I've gotta get my head right, Jason thought, or I'm gonna lose my fucking mind.

He sat down on the small throne he used for his electronic drum set. It wasn't the full kit, but it had the basics, plus a few extras. If he played with the headphones on, the sound was minimal to the outside world. Perfect for practice, and it had been quite a while since he'd practiced.

Jason thumbed the device on. Red LEDs indicating the kit selection and other parameters came to life, including a blinking green light that showed the default tempo. He put the headphones on and grabbed the drumsticks from a little cupola attached to the frame.

He gave the sticks a twirl, their shape and weight so familiar after decades of drumming. He gave one of the pads, the low tom, a good smack. It sounded nice.

Yeah, it'd been too long. Jason began to drum.

* * *

Jason felt a tap on his shoulder. He ignored it at first, since he was in the groove, but the tapper was insistent. He pulled up one of the headphones.

"Hey Ringo!" Telly said. "Come away from the light."

Jason looked around. Telly was there, but Granny was no longer on the bed. The room was dark now. He must have been playing for hours.

"Wow," Jason said. "I think I needed that. I didn't bother y'all too much did I?"

"Nah," Telly said. "We were making a lot of noise ourselves. Man, that Pearl ... she's got a way about her. At first I thought she'd never played a video game in her life, but I guess I was wrong. She's pretty good at straight-up murdering fools."

Jason didn't say anything to that, choosing instead to give a non-committal shrug.

"Anyway," Telly said, "I'm gonna take Granny to work, and then I'm heading out to play."

"That's cool," Jason said. "Thanks for doing that, by the way."

"Don't mention it," Telly said, "I gotta say, though, that new outfit Granny's got on ... she's got a real She-Hulk vibe. I asked her if she'd ever consider going green instead and she gave me the weirdest look. Kinda like the one you're giving me now."

"There's a She-Hulk?" Jason said.

"Philistine," Telly said. "Seeya later. Try not to destroy the electronics this time, okay?"

"Har har," Jason said.

Telly exited, and Jason heard he and Granny leave shortly thereafter. He left the kit on, and went out into the living room.

Pearl was still on the couch, engrossed in the game. She had rigged it so that she was able to function one-handed. The controller mostly rested on her bosom. Her good hand was working it just fine. For the other side of the controller, she used a combination of stump, chin and tongue to operate the stick and various buttons.

Next to her was an open bag of Ruffles, from which Pearl would grab a handful of chips every minute or so to shove into her mouth.

Jason just watched her play for a few minutes. The controller was precariously-perched, and a greasy, saliva-covered mess to boot, but somehow Pearl made it happen. Her eyes were trained on the screen, and her fingers (and other parts) moved liquidly over the controls.

"Are you sure this is the kind of fun a growing girl like you should be having?" Jason said.

"By the pale golden wings of Electra, this is satisfying!" Pearl said, pausing briefly to speak and scarf more chips. "For all your supposed civility, you humans certainly revel in your dark side."

"Only by proxy," Jason said, then added, "usually. I don't suppose you're hungry?"

"I have food," Pearl said.

"That's not food," Jason said. "I'll make us something."

To the soundtrack of explosions and the wailings of the dying, Jason cooked up some chicken quesadillas. He brought a plate to the couch for Pearl, but she was unresponsive until Jason told her to turn off the game.

"You've had enough for one day," he said. "You'll rot your brain."

Pearl complained, but forced to choose between food and gaming, she went with food.

"Let's have something a little more passive," Jason said. Telly had already connected the TV to the network, and he pulled up Netflix. "I think you'll like this," he said.

They watched one of his favorites, "Grosse Pointe Blank", an older movie about an unassuming mercenary hitman going back to his hometown for his ten-year class reunion. Pearl watched with interest. During the film they finished off the quesadillas and, for dessert, some vanilla ice cream from the freezer.

When the movie was over, Pearl said, "I did like that. Especially the parts where things exploded. And the music was quite good, unlike the pieces that you play all the time. And that phrase he used: 'moral flexibility'. I think I understand what he means."

"I'll bet," Jason said. "That's practically you in a nutshell."

"They said it like it was a bad thing, but I don't see it," Pearl said. She stretched, giving her new bra a good workout. "I'm tired," she said.

And somehow, before she even said the words, Jason knew what she was going to say. It must have been that strange link they shared.

Before, he'd only been able to have that sort of two-way communication in the midst of intense fucking. But he could definitely feel it now, in his mind, that she was fed, entertained, and after a fairly busy day, satiated. He could even feel a twinge of surprise at her own recognition of the feeling.

"We could go to bed," Jason said. "As long as you can keep your hand to yourself."

"It's not my hand you should worry about," Pearl said. She leaned into him, resting her bosom heavily on Jason's chest. "Well, not just my hand."

"Saucy," Jason said, trying to play down his interest. He patted her bottom. "Come on."

They went to the bedroom. Pearl stripped off her shirt, and stopped to examine herself in the mirror.

"I think I look fucking hot like this," she said, matter-of-factly. "Don't you agree?"

Damn her. Jason's life now was all about not thinking about fucking, and she was giving him no peace on that score.

But she was right. The jeans she wore molded pleasingly to her ass cheeks, emphasizing their plumpness to an incredibly cock-stiffening degree. They were like a challenge, awaiting the right dick to come along and plunder its way in.

And the cream-colored brassiere, an "everyday" bra like Granny's, somehow made Pearl's gigantic breasts look even bigger. It gave them coverage, sure, but that only emphasized what an incredible feat it was to contain their fullness. The fit was excellent, with no protrusions underneath or to the sides. There was only about an inch of cleavage showing, but what an inch.

"Pearl," Jason said, "you are fantastic fuckable feast for the eyes and the body."

"I want to be fuckable for the dick," Pearl said. She approached Jason and placed her hand on his groin, gripping his dick through his pajama pants. "What does he think?"

"He doesn't really think as such," Jason said, reveling in Pearl's touch.

"Tell me anyway," Pearl said.

"You know what he's thinking?" and with this he leaned in to whisper in Pearl's ear, brushing her hair back and then giving it a sharp tug.

"He's thinking that if you don't stop teasing him like this," Jason said, "he's going to have to return the favor. He's going to give you more than you can handle." He tugged on Pearl's hair again, and she yelped seductively.

"But I can handle so much," Pearl said, "I mean, look at me ..."

Pearl arched her back, exposing her tender neck, letting Jason get a good view of what cleavage was on display. Good lord, even that one inch ... he could imagine sinking his cock into that inch of cleavage, feeling his cock swallowed and captured by that immense warm, softness...

"Handle me, baby," Pearl breathed.

Jason kissed her neck, and started to trail his kisses down to those fantastic breasts, but stopped.

"Rules," Jason said. "Granny says."

"I hate rules," Pearl said, "and I love making you cum for me. How about we have less of the former and a lot more of the latter?"

"Nothing I'd like more," Jason said, and gently pushed away from Pearl. "But for now, rules."

"I know," Pearl said forlornly. "Dammit."

Pearl flopped backward onto the bed. She herself bounced once, but her bosom, even against the constraining force of the bra, bounced a few more times for good measure. She parted her legs ever so slightly, and stroked her hand along her inner thigh.

"Help me take these clothes off, would you?" Pearl said.

"I think you're capable of undressing yourself," Jason said.

"Of course I am," Pearl said. "Do it anyway."

This, Jason was more than happy to do. He approached Pearl, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, lifting her bottom off of the bed. With great deliberation, he unzipped the jeans, and rolled them down her hips, exposing her pussy. She was wet, and she smelled delicious.

He maneuvered Pearl's legs so that they were pointed straight up in the air before him, and lifted the jeans straight up and off.

Pearl used the opportunity to scooch her ass forward, mashing into Jason's dick. The feeling, hot, moist, and willing, aching to be filled by the cock that that was so tantalizingly close, was almost too much.

"Jesus, Pearl..." Jason said.

"Just making sure," Pearl said with a giggle. "I want you to remember that that I'm more than just an amazing pair of tits. Speaking of..."

Pearl pushed him away with her legs, and then rolled over onto her belly. Her back, and the wide band of her new brassiere beckoned.

"This needs to go, too," Pearl said.

"Coming right up," Jason said.

And so he did. He doffed his own jeans completely. Maybe not a good idea, but dammit he was going to get some pleasure out of this.

Jason mounted her from behind. He didn't enter her, tempting as that round, bouncy ass was, but instead slid up her backside until he was straddling her back like he was getting a horsey-ride from her. His knees were to Pearl's sides, just touching the fabric of the brassiere, warmth emanating from the demonic breasts beneath. His member rested on her back, in the curve of her spine, pointing excitedly at the center of the clasp.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 325 milliseconds