Dualism. Ch. 03: Psy

"You have been a naughty kitty" I said and slapped the other ass cheek. I noticed Sylvia touching herself while watching us. I sent a command that prevented her from cumming. I saw Adrianna's tail fold itself up her back giving me a wonderful view of her drenched puffy sex. I grabbed my cock and entered her. I drilled her with deep thrusts that she was mewling beneath me. I kept slapping her ass cheeks as I fucked her. I sensed she was near so I pounded her faster and gave a command. <Cum for three minutes. Start slow end in high intensity. Grip and vacuum my cock so I can cum inside you> She came just as I commanded. Excruciatingly long and powerful. I felt her vagina pull at my cock so I thrusted faster to climax. I filled her up nicely and stopped fucking her only when she stopped cumming. As I withdrew my cock I was surprised as she came hard once again! It was too much for her that she slumped down on the bed beside Yelena. I turned to Sylvia. My cock still hard from the anticipation of having sex with a virgin High Elf. The look she gave me was no longer an innocent look. Sylvia's eyes shone of lust and curiosity. She wanted me. I wanted her. I wanted her to enjoy this.

I sat beside her and kissed her gently. She responded to my kisses and she was the one who initiated French kissing. Sylvia grew bolder, kissing me harder pushing me down in the bed beside the two other girls. She licked my neck, my nipples down to my pelvic area. She grabbed my cock and tasted it. Sweetly and innocent at first and without warning hoisted herself up so we were in a 69 position. I was blessed by the sight of her virgin pussy. Golden pubic hair trimmed to a V. Her pinkish vagina slick with her nectar. I waited for her to make the first move. She took my cock in her mouth. She moaned into it which sent vibrations down my balls. Then she went down only taking my cock at the halfway mark of 6". Its 3-inch girth stretching her beautiful lips. They way she bobbed her head down, the sweet innocent way she blew me as endearing.

I released the command that prevented her from cumming. She was trying her best to please. I wouldn't let her down. Her pussy waiting, inviting me, so I dined. The moment my mouth locked on her clit she came, releasing a flood of her juices in my mouth. She tasted very sweet. Delicious. Enough. I pulled her down between Yelena and Adrianna. Then I mounted her missionary. My cock parting her folds entering her gently till it hit a wall. Pain was a part of this process. I backed out a bit and rocked back in slowly. Breaking down her hymen piece by piece. The two girls joined in the action. Adrianna kissing Sylvia full on the lips. Yelena sucking on her nipples. I felt her pussy relax so I broke through her hymen in one swift plunge. She gasped. I stayed buried till she grew accustomed to my cock. When she was ready I fucked her slowly at first. Increasing my pace in trickled amounts. I fucked her onward to the inevitable climax as her signs were already evident. I just helped her out a bit.

<my cock is bliss inside you>

<pleasure beyond imagination>

<every thrust intensifying the pleasure>

<multiple orgasms>

<multiplying pleasure each time till I cum inside you>

Sylvia was lost in her own throes of passion. She held my ass now spurring me onward. Faster and faster till she came. She screamed in pleasure as her orgasm hit her. She kept cumming because I haven't erupted. Seeing her like this sent me over the edge as we both climaxed like it was the end of the world.

"Wow! I never thought it could be like that." Sylvia said. "Did you use your Psy".

"That was all you Sylvia. I merely eased the pain and magnified your pleasure but your inner sex freak is now out in the real world!" I laughed. She play-punched my chest and laughed as well.

"That was beautiful thank you." She finally said.

"You are beautiful." And she blushed.

The two girls merely hugged their newly devirginized friend and we all drifted off to slumber. We awoke when we were all refreshed and ready. Bathing in the pool and getting dressed after. We filled out bellies as all that sex wore us out. Our walk to Psy Hall felt dragged.

As I opened the door to Psy Hall, hatred fuelled me. My new look got the attention of most of the girls. Who would have thought a change of clothing was all I needed? I put my plan into action. I searched for Damian's group in the meditating crowd. I walked to them surrounded by Yelena, Sylvia and Adrianna.

"You lacking a bitch fool. Where is your fuck doll? I'm feeling horny can I get a turn?" Sneered Damian.

"Fuck off you rut." I said.

Damian stood up to attack me but was caught by Wong.

"Physical fights are not allowed. If there is a valid reason you may challenge each other in a Psy duel or you may choose your combatants if you are weak willed. I will bear witness" Said Wong.

"I challenge these smelly dogs to a duel. All of them." I said out loud using Air to carry my voice in the entire Psy hall."

"On what grounds?" Asked Wong.

"For the illegal use of Psy to corrupt the mind of my friend Adrianna turning her into a Slave outside the boundaries of the Halls."

"Do you have proof?" Asked Wong again.

"If Adrianna permits you may mind read her Master Wong."

Wong turned to her and asked "Do you grant permission for a Mind Read?".

"I do." Adrianna answered.

With that Wong established a link. He saw the rape of her mind, the illegal control of it by the werewolves. Moments after Wong spoke:

"The claim is valid. Girl point out the offender."

She pointed at Rex. The scrawny beta of Damian. They looked at me in tears. The crowd gasped at the news. Looking angry at the wolves cheering me on to defeat them.

"You knew?" She asked me.

"Yes. I just didn't have proof. Now we have it." She hugged me and let me go.

"Do you wish to duel Rex?" Wong asked.

"Like I said Master Wong. I'm gonna tear apart the minds of all these fucking strays." I said in anger.

"Very well. Commence your Duel."

There were 50 werewolves that stood behind Damian, Rex and Draven. 53 all in all.

"Rex. Fuck him up." Ordered Damian. Rex was the top Psy user in the Hall.

"I need power his defences are strong but that's all he's got. He can't attack us. The moment he does kill him Damian." I felt their Psy pooling into Rex. Bingo. I purposely let my Sun Shield weaken. The stupid bastard smiled and forced his way in. Because they were pooled together my viruses spread faster. I let my Sun blaze once again.

"Stop! Somethings wrong! Pull back!" Shouted Rex.

Too late bitches. My viruses spread like wildfire. Anything they came into contact with was poison. When Rex greedily assaulted me, he was infected and he spread the viruses to all those who pooled their Psy to him, even Damian. All of them dropped their pants and started masturbating and ejaculating all over. When they came they tried to get their cocks erect to no avail. The spectators all burst out in laughter. The werewolves looked at me with hate but could not stop playing with their limp dicks.

It was time to end this. In the air materialised 53 Psy Blades. Long and wicked unlike the needles I used on the girls. I saw Sylvia gasp. I launched them all with a wave of my hand into their heads. My Psy Blades seared their brains.

"Enough!" Wong called out. The Psy Blades have already vanished. I walked away.

Wong rushed to the nearest werewolf who just stood there drooling as did all of them. He checked the others and eventually ran to Rex hoping that a strong Psy could have survived.

"What did you do?" Wong queried.

"Give them what they deserved" I answered.

I stood there. A God. A handsome, sexy, powerful mother fucking god!

I grabbed Air and sent a breeze throughout Psy Hall sending the scent of wet pussies towards Eros' room. Moments later he came out clapping his hands but a shadow flew out from behind him. Lilith! I ran towards her and we met at an embrace. I hugged and kissed her and cried like a baby.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?"

"No, I'm alright."

"But how?"

"Hey now. Congratulations are in order! Come inside my office and we'll talk there." Said Eros.

Inside his room he explained:

"Okay. Once again congratulations for completing your homework and your training! Well done! It was splendid!"

"Now to answer your questions. I am Psy Halls Master. If you can create a garden in your Void Room I can create a rain forest here. I simply blocked Lilith from your mind. Inside my room your defences are useless when I will it so. She was here the whole time only your mind couldn't perceive her. I treated her well you know. Served her excellent tea and cookies! Blah blah blah" Eros was smiling. The bastard.

"But all the hateful words..." I stammered.

"Was to complete your minds belief that I wanted to hurt her. Oldest trick in the book Child."

"I got fucked."

"We cried you know. Me and Lilith. Seeing your loss, your hate, and your love." Eros sniffed.

Then he closed his eyes and the office seemed to shimmer. <Danger. > His telepathy strong in my head.

<From now on be careful. Me and Ares have taken steps to ensure we appear neutral when it comes to your affairs but we believe you are the One. Danger comes. Beware.>

<Continue to train within your Void Room. You are its master and no one else. It will shield your friends from danger too.>

<Go now. We will have to clean up the mess that will come back to haunt you.>

"Remember Child. Astral in the morning and Psy till the evening. We will continue this tomorrow."

I bowed to Eros and he smiled. Even Lilith smiled warmly at this God who just played me and he played me well.

I waved at the other girls to come join us. They followed. Upon exiting Psy I ushered them all in my Void Room. I asked them to sit down in a corner and they watched me. I closed my eyes and expanded the space of my Void Room. I enlarged both the pond and the bed to fit all of us but I created another queen-sized bed in a secluded part of the garden. I created a pavilion with a table and chairs to accommodate us. I grew fruits and vegetables for us to eat. I added a spring of healing water close to a new Arena where we can spar and train without affecting our living and bathing area. Satisfied I walked to them and they waited for me to speak.

"Okay. So. I don't want to accept it but I do now. I am the Aspect of Duality. I don't like to sound vain but I am a God. With everything that's happening if figured it will be safer for all of us if we stay here. I got the idea from Eros. Nothing happens in Psy Room without his commands. I realized that the Psy Room was HIS Void Room. So, I guess this is mine and I want to share the protection it can give to all of you."

"Okay you are officially stupid" said Yelena. All the girls muttered their approval.

"What the fuck" I said. Obviously irritated.

"Well you are! You come marching into Aeon with killer looks and bod plus a badass cock and you feel lucky to be able to fuck the most beautiful women sans True Goddesses and create hour personal harem. Then you get your Astral, Psy and Spirit in a fucking day! It takes days, months even years for some of us. Also, you got your own special room where you control time and is indestructible, only opened by you and you have the fucking balls to say your not some special god here in Asgard? Yeah, we knew alright. The first time you blew your load inside me you fucking filled me with power! That wasn't what attracted me to you. It was this! You are simple minded, compassionate, caring, humble, intelligent, creative, handsome, well-endowed and a demon in bed. I am mad not because you are stupid but you fall in love with an unlovable person! It kills me to have tasted and experienced you but know that I cannot fully have you so I settle for crumbs!" Yelena was crying now and I opened my arms and she rushed inside and kissed me. I kissed her back.

"But ill settle for crumbs if it means I get to stay by your side!" Yelena said.

Sylvie and Adrianna merely nodded. Yelena took the words out of theirs mouths already.

"Ahem. Gone for a day and you've fucked not one but two bitches!" Lilith said with her eyebrows raised, arms crosses and stilettos tapping the ground. I shut Lilith up with a kiss. A really hot passionate and i-really-really-missed- you kind of kiss! When we were breathless "Mmmm. Yup you missed me alright." She mused. Stroking my cock above my pants. "I'd say he misses me too." I just grinned.

"Wow. As usual. Queen bitch has all his attention again." Yelena said.

"That's why I'm a Queen!" Lilith laughed.

Lilith pulled my cock out in front of everyone. With her hands stroking it I was so engorged with need that she just vanished her clothes and straddled me while standing once again sheathed in her wonderful sex. We kissed and fucked with need but she wanted to put on a show. She faced them and I carried her up. She held on to my neck while I held her legs up and fucked her hard. They watched my huge cock fill her over and over. Her massive breasts swaying up and down. Soon we came with one massive orgasm. They gawked at how Lilith's pussy absorbed my seed. Nothing wasted.

The room was now filled with Succubi and Incubi pheromones. The three girls were already making out. Sylvia and Adrianna locked in a 69. Greedily eating each other's' cunts. Yelena was spread eagled, mashing her tit, fingering her pussy wildly. My sultry goddess of lust walked over to them with her lovely ass swaying, enticing me to follow her. Lilith laid down and spread herself. Spreading her wet sex with her fingers. Motioning me to fuck her I smiled. I willed my Symbiote to create three more copies of myself. Kudos to Adrianna for the idea. That was her Astral weapon, three independent copies of herself that could fight.

Me and my "selves" walked over, cocks in hand. They all spread themselves in the bed. Hungry for us. I commanded my Symbiote to do everything I did. We released our Incubi pheromones. Turning the ladies wilder with lust. In one synchronized movement we plunged our cocks in their waiting holes. I opened up myself to the feelings of my copies. What I felt they felt. What they felt I felt. I linked the pleasure center of the girls together causing a gush of cum from all of them. From a third person's view, it was like fucking four girls from different times using the same position. Four of me, four different girls with legs wrapped out my back keeping me there. Moaning and groaning in sync with cocks and pussies slapping each other. There was only pleasure now. Gone was all human reasoning. We fucked like animals sending each other into waves and waves of orgasm eventually building up to one massive climax and when it did, we all exploded and screamed in unison. Best fucking orgy ever! I pulled my Symbiote back into me. What was cool now was they we didn't need to be connected anymore. My Symbiote didn't need to look like string dolls. Once it materialized its form it can maintain itself with my Power as it was a part of me. Mentally and physically spent I snuggled in beside Li and Yel. While the girls slept Lilith managed to ride me cowgirl for one more round before we drifted off to sleep.

--------

In the medical ward of Aeon, an Elder God schemed with demons.

_____

When we all gathered for breakfast. Eros was there.

"There have been several reports that Asgard has been breached by demons. The ban of using Power outside the Halls has been lifted. Remember that death outside the halls mean real death. Be vigilant Knights of Asgard!" Eros roared. Those who did not hear the words heard them in their minds.

The cafeteria was suddenly filled with talks of speculation and fear.

--------

Astral class was different. Rank climbing was replaced by gruelling battles. Drenched in sweat I continued endless attacks, parrying whilst returning swift strikes. I was now being trained by Ares himself. There was this unspoken urgency felt by the clashing of blades. Ares rammed his shield on my blades. I flash stepped behind him and sent the first blade downward. He raised his spear and I continued spinning second blade felling his spear to the ground. I kneed his stomach. Then with my full Qi kneed him in his chin sending Ares to the roof. He kicked back on the room and launched himself downward. Black blade meeting spear. His shield caught the pommel of the silver blade and I twisted it sending it full speed towards his helm and sent it flying to the ground. With that the duel ended. He clapped me on the back and smiled at me with pride. Then his face dimmed. "We need to talk." Ares said grimly. He ushered me into what worked as an office for him. It was a room filled with weapons hanging from the walls.

"Sit. We have much to talk about."

I took a chair and sat across him.

"What do you know about Armageddon?" His face serious.

"Not much. Eros mentioned it and said it was coming."

Ares nodded.

"Asgard is at the top of all Realms. The place you come from is Midgard known to you as Earth. There are other realms. 9 In total. They are connected by the Tree of Yggdrasil. Each Realm may have parallel worlds to it. Making the 9 realms a multiplex of worlds. The Tree supports all life, all realms and therefore we live in harmony. Even Helheim, or what you call Hell is part of the Balance the Great Tree provides. Now it is threatened. There is another Universe beyond ours. One that is in direct contrast from the 9. All its realms are Evil. Demonic. A great demon lord has united these realms and has summoned powerful magic to cross over into ours and infect the Yggdrasil. The Corruption was small at first. Otherworldly demons started attacking randomly or so we thought. We were wrong. These demons were merely scouts. Learning more about our 9 realms. Learning our strengths, our weaknesses and our secrets. Now the Corruption has spread and has already withered branches that hold Helheim. Hades has reported more frequent battles being raged in his domain and has already requested aid from Asgard. Soon the Tree will fall and we will do battle with an Evil that threatens to devour us. This is not only the reason why we train Knights. There was a prophecy by the Goddess Persephone that a War to Unite the 9 Realms will come. She Foresaw us raging a great war where many of us are slain and to win the War we needed three things. The Seed, the Sword and the Mind. Hence the beginning of the Trinity. Spirit, Astral and Psy. The Trinity became part of everything. The way we lived, the way we fought, and they way the Realms were re-shaped. There were other prophesises of lesser Foretelling. One that speaks of a Saviour who shall come to destroy the Evil."

"So this is why you Gods beat me to death to ready me for this war? You think I'm your so-called Saviour?"

"Yes. Sadly, good as you may be, the time of Armageddon draws near. Enemies in our midst. They will be coming for you. The enemies also know of the Prophecy. We, the Gods cannot intervene directly as we are afraid it may change the future. Be prepared. There has been talk of missing students. Aeon is quiet. War is already upon the Realms. Be Vigilant." Ares' words held much weight. I believed in him. I saw myself out. Burdened.

--------

Lunch was uneventful. Beast and the four beauties. The cafeteria was quieter without the rowdy distasteful werewolves. The talk around was that despite leaving the Psy Hall their minds did not return to them. I had intended that outcome. They were brought out of Aeon and into Asgard's medical ward for treatment. Most of the other students were grateful for teaching the bastards a lesson. It could have been anyone of them under that nasty spell. We ate our fill and left for Psy Hall.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 185 milliseconds