Dualism. Ch. 03: Psy

--------

I was lost in thought during the walk. Suddenly the air around us was filled with black mist. The stench was overpowering. I sensed danger. Something was coming and it was evil. I summoned my Astral Weapons. The girls having sensed danger did the same.

Lilith in front of me. Death Scythe at the ready. Growls signalled the attack. We braced for the fight. What we weren't prepared for were fully transformed werewolves headed towards us. They were all black, zombified and frenzied. None had any semblance of the wolves we fought, there were no astral weapons, just raw hungry and angry werewolves looking to kill.

I recognized the biggest Were leading the charge. Damian. He looked different. He was on all fours snarling as he ran. Saliva running down his mouth like a rabid animal. He was wrapped in a dark aura like the rest of his pack. Their huge bodies packing heavy force as we met their attack. Swift deadly strikes from my blades taking down two were's. Lilith's Scythe cutting were's in halves. Yelena's Daggers slicing flesh and bone. Arrows of Fire sped past me downing several were's. Tigre Claws ripping the wolves in a frenzy. The werewolves did not back down. Their amazing regeneration made them rejoin their pack so quickly we were cornered.

We were tiring as the battle prolonged. When we downed a were, one more stood up to rejoin the attack. I sent my senses throughout the battlefield. The werewolves had no Psy to touch. Soulless beings bent only on killing us. Sylvia losing the advantage of her range but she kept up her barrage. Since this was outside of the training halls wounds and damage were real.

Sylvia had blood flowing from her wounds. Adrianna was similarly wounded. Yelena kept pace as she was immune from this level of physical harm. Lilith was fine. Drenched with black were blood her Scythe continued to decimate the frenzied pack. Then I saw Damian charge. I met him with blades of Light and Darkness in their real form. Using Air to navigate through the thickness of battle. The sheer size of Damian made my little cuts useless. I needed something more. Reaching out for Power I was filled with it. If they keep regenerating I'll just need to destroy everything. I was too distracted.

Damian swung his huge claws and struck me hard, sending me away from the girls. Fuck! The pain made me stagger. I had no physical wounds but I was broken inside. I willed my Symbiote to repair the bones, mending them but this momentary lapse had left a space vacant in the girl's defence. When another huge werewolf was about to slash Sylvia, a giant flash of white appeared. A huge White Wolf with deep blue eyes appeared to fill the gap I had left. It clawed and bit the enemy werewolf. Staining its white fur with black blood. I thanked it quietly and acted. Combining Light and Dark I summoned the Void. It coloured my blades with swirling blackness. Erase! Came my thoughts. I charged. Each strike upon a werewolf felled it then the were crumpled on the ground seemingly being sucked inside the wound till the were gone. Erase! I was a flurry of movement. Killing with each strike till only the zombified Damian was left. He faced me. Fangs bared. His body got bigger, muscles rippling to the point it looked gory. He was standing on his hind legs. Claws and fangs longer than ever before. Eyes glowing red. He charged. When his claws met my blades, they started to dissolve. Lost in his rage he never knew what came after. I moved to slash him in a million strikes so fast that the Void consumed him quickly. This battle was done.

I looked behind me, only Lilith stood. The rest of the girls were on the floor gasping for breath covered in wounds. Sylvia glowed Green and her power flooded through Yelena, Adrianna and the fallen wolf, the wounds of the girls started to heal but the great white wolf laid there, eyes closed, shredded so bad and bleeding. Its regeneration trying to heal her but the damage was too great. Even Sylvia's healing wasn't enough. It was dying. Why was it dying. I moved to the wolf and touched its forehead. Blue eyes opening to look at me intently.

<The wolf does not have the protection you endowed upon us when your seed flowed in us. The werewolves had claws and fangs poisoned with evil. This wolf could not defend against it.> Lilith said in my head. I touched my blade of light upon its forehead. The Light enveloping the Wolf. I sent my senses into the wolf and saw the vileness of the demonic poison. With Light I healed the damage but just when I did the poison would spread again. This time I touched the wolf with the blade of darkness. Sending the darkness to consume the poison. Repairing the damage with Light once again. It was working. The wolf started to breathe easier. Light and Dark swirling around the wolf then it began to shrink. Becoming more human as it shrunk. When my power completed its task and faded away, there laid a naked woman. I couldn't help at admire the tone of her body. The fullness of her breasts and the roundness of her a... Before I could complete the thought, Lilith swung the Scythe down at me, forcing me to the ground.

"Why do you always think of sex after a battle?" Lilith said incredulously.

"Mmm I learned it from you!" I chided. She wrapped me up in an embrace.

"Are you okay?" She asked fearful.

"Your blow to my ego hurt more!" I laughed.

Then the mist cleared.

--------

Eros took care of the girls in Psy Hall. He summoned a medical team which immediately tended to all of us. Everyone was talking about what had happened to and the girls and had mixed emotions about it. Anger. Mostly fear.

Eros summoned me to his office again.

"Two things. First, it is good your guys are okay. We are taking steps in finding the culprit for changing those werewolves into something else. The female werewolf will remain here where I can protect her from further harm while she recovers."

"Second, it is imperative you learn about Circuits. They are a more efficient way of controlling our void rooms. It will make your training more efficient especially we now that we need your strength to grow exponentially. Here. I will open my mind to you. Link up and learn."

I saw how Eros manipulated the Psy Room. All these lines like a electronic circuit all going to his Psy. Each circuit an aspect of the room. Size, shape, air, density so on and so forth. His main circuit asserting control of all the other circuits in the room. The circuits followed with efficiency and speed. Once I got the gist of it I thanked him and rounded up the girls to go practice. We were now excused from all the classes. We can choose to attend and spar or forgo going all the same. I was excited and we ran to my Void Room.

They girls knew I had that look. The one I had when I was about to play god again. They stripped slowly and went skinny dipping in the warm pool. I rolled my eyes in mock disinterest and they all giggled.

Okay. Where were we? Circuits. I sent my Psy out in my small void room. Well smaller than any of the Halls. I saw all the entirety of my Void Room up to the smallest details. I knew what I had to do but I wanted to able to do more. I opened my hands to help me concentrate. I tasked my Psy with arranging circuits, controls, dimmers and switches just like that of an electric circuit. I created programs that could run commands automatically. I arranged things in a matter where I could access more important things closer to me and the useless ones furthest out. I did not want to have to keep switching things of and on so I created complex circuits with automatic inputs and outputs. Happy with how things out I tried to change things in the room. Nothing. What's wrong? Oh. Main circuit! I would have hit my forehead but I was in a mental zone right now. I pulled the circuits to me. I felt searing heat in my wrists. Burning like my tattoos. When I finally finished tying up the circuits to the master circuit I opened my eyes.

There was an astral projection on both my wrists and the looked like a holographic band with various symbols forming a circuit. The intricate symbols ending in the shape of an 8. Yin and Yang again. I reached out to the Psy Room. The Bands glowed hot red and my Void Room grew exponentially. I made the pond into a lake. The garden turning into a rain forest with lush greenery. I created a small white sandy beach on the other side of the forest. I changed the sky to accommodate day and night. I kept the clock just to be sure. The stars above shining beautifully. The moonlight illuminating the swimming goddesses. Seeing their boobs in the water I willed my clothes away and joined them in the relaxing water. After cleaning up and as much as I wanted to fuck I felt so brain dead after everything that's happened. We all just slept huddled together and I dreamt of a big white wolf with blue eyes.

-------

Somewhere far away from the 9 Realms a demon cloaked in robes of the damned, carrying a dark charred staff of hellish proportions neared the throne.

"My Lord." The demon hissed. "The World Tree corrupts and falls. Soon we will feed upon the flesh of those arrogant gods and rule their realm. The Horde is ready. Eager and Hungry."

The Demon who sat upon the throne of skulls growled. Its eyes aflame. It stood up and drew a great Demonic Sword up in the Air. Billions of hideous demons roared in victory. Their Hate gives them power. The power to devour.

Soon the Demon Lord thought. Soon. It bared its fangs and sat back down on its throne. Enjoying the chants of its demonic army.

---------

Meanwhile, in Asgard, the Gods convened. Gaia, Supreme Goddess of the 9 Realms, sat upon her magnificent Throne which shone like a sun. The table was filled by the rulers of Alfheim, Midgard, Nilfheim, Jotunheim, Muspelheim, Vanaheim, Svartalfheim, and Helheim.

"What news?" Gaia asked.

"Yggdrasil's corruption continues to spread. I fear we may not have long before we see the advent of war my Goddess." Heimdall spoke.

"And the Bi-Frost?"

"Safe. For now."

"What news of the demon invaders?"

"Their attacks have increased. We are able to deal with them but are suffering losses." Answered Hades, the God of the Underworld.

Gaia rose. "Go my Children. Prepare for War! The fate of the 9 Realms are in your hands!". All the Gods stood up and held their fists to their hearts and departed.

End of Chapter 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 579 milliseconds