Dynasty... The True Story... Really?

"My good fortune. It's not often I get to see my cousin and it was a good excuse to do some shopping."

"You two really need an excuse for shopping? My bank balance goes down even quicker when the two of you are together and I'm sure the same is for Blake. Are you staying in Denver tonight? Sable and I are going to a show this evening and you are very welcome to join us."

"I don't think I'll be able to go," Sable interrupted. "I can feel one of my migraine's coming on and the bright lights at the show will make it worse. I think I need to go to bed in a darkened room. That usually works. Perhaps you could take Alexis instead, Darling? I'm sure she'd be delighted to accompany you."

"It's always more enjoyable going with someone," said Alexis. "I'd be delighted to go with you, Jason."

Jason realised something was going on but decided to take the easy way out and go along with whatever the two of them had in mind.

"That's very kind of you, Alexis, to stand in at such short notice. I'll pick you up at seven and we can have a drink before the show."

"Don't forget to take Alexis to dinner afterwards, Darling. She will deserve a reward for having put up with you!" Jason smiled, Sable laughed, and Alexis thought of the possibilities.

**********

"What did you think of the show?"

"Beautifully staged, Jason, but not one memorable song whatsoever. Usually when you leave a musical there is one song you can't get out of your mind. Sometimes to the extent you want to shoot the writers. But there wasn't one. Not one. The only thing I heard when we were leaving was the hideous noise of everyone else in the audience also leaving."

"Let's hope you find the food more enjoyable."

"I've always enjoyed eating in this restaurant. They have an excellent selection of wines."

"That taste even better because I'm paying?"

"I enjoy everything when you're paying, Darling. The best things in life are free. Especially when someone else is paying for them."

"You're an amoral bitch, Alexis."

"But an honest one, Jason. One of the reasons you like me. What you see is what you get, and you are very good at getting what you see. Tell me I'm wrong?"

"You and Sable are more like sisters than cousins. Sometimes I think you are twins separated at birth you are so alike."

**********

"This looks exactly like your own Rolls, Jason," exclaimed Alexis, linking her arm with his, as they walked towards the car pulling up at the curb.

"That's because it is mine! I had Scott drive it up here. Sable is flying home and I've decided to spend a couple of nights in Las Vegas. Also I've a stopover on the way to see someone. I can get more work done in the back of the Rolls than I can on a plane."

"I'm sure you can get a lot done in the back of the Rolls, Darling."

Just then Alexis's phone chimed.

"It's Sable," she said to Jason, as he climbed into the car. Scott dutifully held the door open whilst she continued the call, as she remained on the sidewalk, "Hello Darling. How are you feeling at the moment? A little better, I hope."

"I am feeling a little better. Where are you at the moment?"

"Just about to leave the restaurant. We should be with you in a few minutes."

"Can you keep him occupied a little longer...hold on a minute, baby, I'm talking to my sister. About an hour should do it. Get him to take you for a drink."

"Leave it with me. I'm glad you're feeling a little better." She killed the call and stepped into the car, Scott closing the door behind her. As with all Rolls it closed with hardly a sound.

"How's she feeling?" asked Jason. "Any better?"

"She does seem to be more her usual self now. She said she's taken something to help her feel better and it seems to be working. She suggested you take me for a drink."

"If that's what you want. Where would you like to go?"

"I take it the liquor cabinet in the car is well stocked?"

"Everything you might need is in there."

"Not everything, surely?" She placed her hand on his thigh, squeezing it gently with her finely manicured scarlet talons. He made no attempt to remove her hand so she pressed the button on her armrest and the screen dividing them from Scott slid down.

"Take the scenic route back to the hotel, please, Scott."

"Certainly, Mrs Carrington. How long a scenic route would you like?"

"About forty five minutes should do it. What do you think, Jason?"

"Forty five minutes should do it. Take your time, Scott. Avoid speed bumps and no speeding," he said, with a chuckle. "We don't want to be pulled over by some overzealous cop."

"You got it, Mr Colby. Forty five minutes it is." The screen silently closed as he finished speaking.

Her hand moved to the bulge in his pants, rubbing his manhood through the material. One arm, then the other, came free and he tossed his five thousand dollar jacket carelessly on the floor. Followed quickly by his tie, as he unbuttoned his shirt. Nimble fingers undid his belt buckle, and within seconds he was bare from the waist down.

"My. My. Mr Colby," Alexis said in her most coquettish voice. "You are a big boy. You don't appear to have become smaller with age. Although, to be fair, it has only been a few months."

She settled herself comfortably on the seat and, as he lay back in anticipation, encircled his rapidly engorging shaft with a delicate hand. She raised her head as he lowered his and their lips met, her tongue sliding into his mouth with no resistance, as they shared the moment.

He pulled her head away and, in the soft but firm voice both friends and enemies had heard many times, said, "down," adding "please," which was not a word commonly associated with him.

Her tongue swept its way around the head, attempting to pierce the urethra, and naturally failing. She took him in her mouth, but just the glans, holding him there whilst her tongue did the work. Without stopping, she looked up and saw his eyes were closed, and his head back. She slid down, engulfing him, knowing full well she wouldn't be able to take him all. Partly because of his length, but mostly she had never, despite all her practice, been able to overcome her gag reflex and master the technique of deep throating. The sound of her slurping hungrily matched Jason's moaning as they both enjoyed their licentiousness. Time passed and every time she brought him to the edge, every time she felt his pulse quickening, she eased off, and then started again with the exquisite torture. This was where Alexis could really express herself, demonstrating her ability to completely control what was happening, to control a man by using what controlled all men. Their penis.

"I can't take any more of this, Alexis." The words spilled from Jason as if from a drunken man. "Please. You've got to let me inside you. Please."

Jason Colby. The man who ruled his empire with an iron fist inside a velvet glove. The man who had ruined others, wiped out their companies, destroyed every aspect of their, and their family and relatives, lives. Laying on the backseat of his Rolls-Royce, completely at her mercy. Just the way she liked all her men. No matter how powerful, no matter how rich, no matter how handsome, their brains were always in their cock, and she held it in the perfect vice. Soft, soothing and promising pleasure. If only she would allow it. Kicking off her shoes, she pulled her dress above her waist, revealing her garter belt. But no panties. She had taken her cousin at her word, and had prepared herself in advance for keeping Jason occupied, and it was he who was going to be rewarded.

A knee on either side of his waist she held herself, poised above him, and taking hold of him she allowed him to enter her, and then held still with him barely an inch inside. She slid down slightly, and then up, and then down, and then up.

"Alexis, stop tormenting me. Please. Let me..."

Before he could finish the words she plunged down on him, driving his full length deep inside her, as the cries of pleasure and relief filled the air. She ground down, exerting her muscles to tighten her hold on him, and pulled down the front of her dress, revealing her nakedness.

"Oh my God, Alexis. There's no one who can fuck like you. You're a sorceress with a magic cunt."

She pulled his head towards her breast, offering him an erect nipple, and as his lips opened and he stretched forward, she tantalisingly kept it just out of his reach. It was only a few seconds before she relented and had him suckling like a baby. Now, she thought. Now I'm ready. She quickened her pace, and as her excitement increased she took him with her. She could feel him moving inside her and knew he was as close as she was. Ripping her nipple free, she pulled herself upright, supporting herself with her hands on his chest as she writhed above and around him.

"Now, Jason. Now. Come for me, my Darling. Give yourself to me. Show me your mine. Fuck me, Darling. Fuck me."

They came together, his hips thrusting upwards. Surprisingly strongly for a man of his age. No wonder it was called "a ride!" This was the physicality of a man used to dominating others but who, on this occasion, was dominated by a woman. The only woman who ever dominated him in the bedroom, or in the car, as this evening. She fell on him as the energy subsided for both of them. Her lips found his and then her head rested on his shoulder.

"That was fantastic, Jason. There's nothing like fucking in a Rolls. No other car gives you the same feeling. Not even a Bentley."

******************************

******************************

Sunday, 13th March, 1983.

The bedroom door was opened silently, the handle carefully returned to its closed position, so as not to awaken the occupant of the bed. The figure moved quickly and lightly, padding barefoot on the plush carpet, across the distance between the door and the bed. The intruder stood looking down at the sleeping figure, shrugged off the unbecoming robe, and waited. Something subconsciously told the sleeper they were not alone. Curiosity dragged the sleepy eyelids open.

"Kirby!"

"Hello, Uncle Blake."

"What are you doing here? What do you want?"

"I want you, Uncle Blake. I wanted to thank you. Thank you for everything you've done for me over the years. Paying for my schooling here, my time in Paris. I wanted to give you a gift to say thank you but what do you give the man who has everything? The answer was simple. Me!"

Blake began to protest but there was no strength in his protestations as he looked at the perfect young body standing by the side of his bed. The slender legs, the waist that looked as if it could be encircled by his hands, the flat stomach, pert breasts with nipples already hard with desire. Where she had got her beautiful looks from he didn't know. Certainly not from her father. Her brunette hair, shining in the dim light from the windows, and a pixie cut to make her look even younger than she was.

She pulled the cover back revealing his naked body. Without hesitation she sprang onto his chest, smiling down at him, the anticipation in her face clear to see.

"Please, Kirby. Are you...? Have you...?"

"Don't be silly. I was when I left here, but after being in Paris do you really think I would still be a virgin? Don't worry, you won't be the one to deflower me. My virginity went a long time ago. I've discovered how wonderful sex can be. More than once. Much more than once."

Blake's resolve disappeared like clouds in the breeze. His hands reached for her, stroking the softness of her thighs, and his eyes noticing her sex was bare. She pushed her finger inside herself, then another, as she masturbated ready for him. She lifted herself and moved backwards, taking hold of him, momentarily holding him, and then smoothly sliding all the way down. He gazed at her as she sat still, her arms by her side, and hardly feeling her weight as she straddled him.

"Lay still, Uncle Blake. Let me do the work. Please. Let me thank you properly. I've been waiting and wanting to do this for so long. Please let me do this for you. For me."

He couldn't think of anything to say. When was the last time a beautiful, nubile young woman crept into his bedroom and fucked him? Never, as far as he could remember. He reached for the dimmer switch for the bedside light, turning up the brightness just enough to be able to take in the perfection of the young lady impaling herself on his manhood. His body began to move involuntarily in time with hers, and his arms reached for her breasts.

"Stop that. Put your arms behind your head and keep still. I want you to enjoy without having to do anything. Don't think about me having to enjoy it. I am enjoying it. You don't know just how much and how long I've been waiting to fuck you."

He was surprised how confident she was. Young girls in his various offices regularly flirted with the boss but not one of them actually made a move. It must be the time she had spent on her own in Paris. She was certainly a more confident girl than when she left. Except she wasn't a girl. She had changed into a woman. A desirable woman.

"You're not far off being the biggest cock I've had inside me, Uncle Blake. I've certainly had a few of a less enjoyable size." As she spoke she smiled down at him and then flung her head back as she quickened the rhythm, bringing him closer to the edge.

Suddenly she stopped, leaned down and kissed him in a way a niece wouldn't normally kiss her uncle. Shouldn't kiss an uncle. But, after all, they weren't related, thought Blake. "If I'd been asked how could you thank me, for what I've done over the years, I would never have thought of this. But I'm glad you did."

She just laughed and, without removing herself from his shaft, swung round into reverse cowgirl. "Do you like my ass, Uncle Blake? You can feel it. I've been told many times how beautiful it is. How soft. How kissable."

He reached out, his hands tenderly fondling her tanned cheeks. "They are beautiful. Just like the rest of you."

"I'm glad you think so. If you're good I'll let you kiss them. Are you going to be good, Uncle Blake?"

"Absolutely."

"Good, now keep still. I don't want to miss."

""You don't..." The words clung to his lips as she raised herself, and then plunged down. In one smooth movement trapped him inside her other opening. Sliding in so easily he finally realised he wasn't being fucked by a girl. He was being taken advantage of, and loving every second, by a very experienced young woman. Perhaps it had been the French influence but whatever it was he didn't care. As long as she kept doing it. His cock was trapped in a vice that felt like a velvet glove. A velvet glove that in a moment was going to milk him dry.

"Slow down," he called out to her. "I'm going to come. Not yet. Please." So strange. A mature man pleading with a woman thirty years his junior. A woman who had complete control of his body. Complete control of him. A man so powerful outside his bedroom but helpless to this young nymphomaniac.

"This is it. Come for me now. Give me everything. I want it all. Every single drop." She was slamming down so hard, the feeling coursing through him and into his body so powerful, he couldn't control it. Not a snowball's chance in hell. He erupted inside her so hard he thought his heart was going to explode as well as his seed. She stopped. She knew from experience he was empty. Now for the finale. Raising herself from her victory she slid up his body, lifting herself onto his mouth. "Drink, Uncle Blake. Clean me," she laughed. "Clean the young body which has seduced you to satisfy its own desires." She raised herself from his mouth, just a little. "Isn't that so, Uncle Blake?"

"Anything you say, Kirby. Anything you say," he panted, as she blocked his mouth again, making him lick the dregs from her magical orifice.

She athletically moved from the bed, bending down to kiss him passionately, licking what was left of his sperm from inside his mouth and lips. She thrust her arms into her robe, fastened it around her, and looked just as she had when she entered his room. "I hope you enjoyed yourself?" The question was rhetorical, but she asked it anyway.

"I did. I most certainly did."

""Good. I enjoyed it as well. I wanted to say thank you in the best way I could and in a way you would appreciate best." As she opened the door she turned. "Please understand that was a onetime thank you. It won't be happening again." The door closed silently behind her.

******************************

******************************

Monday, 14th March, 1983.

Alexis turned every male head as she walked into the Ferrari showroom. She was dressed, ready for driving her new car, as if for a photo shoot. Black leather trousers tucked into purple suede, knee high boots with a chunky Cuban heel. The Reiss Goldie trousers, with the side zip, clung to her like a second skin. A black silk shirt, doing nothing to hide her magnificent breasts, was underneath a red suede bolero jacket. She had barely stepped inside the building before a salesman approached her. Unfortunately for him he was brushed aside by the sales manager, striding across the polished floor as quickly as his feet would carry him.

"Good morning, Mrs Carrington," he gushed. "Your car is ready for you to collect."

"I want to test it before accepting delivery and I'll require a man to accompany me."

"Certainly, Mrs Carrington. I'll collect the keys and be with you in a moment."

She glanced imperiously around the glass and metal facade. "No. I'll take him." She pointed at someone who looked as if he was fresh out of college.

"I'm sorry, Mrs Carrington. He's still training and hasn't yet been authorised to accompany clients. I would be very happy to accompany you myself."

"No!" Her tone brooked no dissension. "I'm authorising it. Or do you want me to go elsewhere?"

"Of course not, Mrs Carrington." His deflated demeanour said everything. There was no way he was losing this sale. If that happened it would definitely affect future sales. Not just to the Carrington's but too many other prospective clients. Everyone knew how vindictive Alexis Carrington could be. "Ralph. Come here."

Ralph hesitantly approached them. "Mrs Carrington would like you to accompany her while she checks the car is to her satisfaction. Come with me to get the keys." As they walked into the office he closed the door, glanced back to check Alexis couldn't see them, and turned to Ralph. "Don't fuck this up! Alexis Carrington is a very influential woman. She's also not to be crossed. Make sure she's happy with the car or you'll be looking for another job. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes, Mr Sherwood. I'll do everything I can."

**********

Alexis stood by the blood red Ferrari, Ralph beside her, and looked first at the door, then at him. He suddenly realised what was expected of him and opened the door.

"Thank you, Ralph. That's very kind of you." Her voice dripped honey as she slid behind the wheel, and he closed her door. She removed a Givenchy head square from her Gucci bag before carelessly tossing the bag behind the seats. After covering her head, she pulled down her Hugo Boss sunglasses, glanced at Ralph in the passenger seat, and pressed the starter button.

**********

Ralph tore his eyes from the windscreen, and glanced across at the speedo, as they streaked down the interstate, perspiration running down his face. He looked at Alexis whose face showed no stress whatsoever. She was wearing a relaxed smile and a light touch on the wheel.

"I think the car is running fine, Ralph." She eased off the gas and brought the car down to just below the speed limit. She didn't look at him when she heard his barely disguised audible sense of relief. "We're close to my sister's home. While we're in the area I'll call in and see her. You don't mind, do you, Ralph?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds