Dynasty... The True Story... Really?

Remembering the instruction not to displease her, he agreed immediately. "Of course not, Mrs Carrington."

"Good boy. It's not far from here. Only a few minutes."

True to her word Alexis was shortly pulling up outside a large, single storey, house on the outskirts of Longmont. "It belongs to my sister, Caress, and she stays here when she wants to get away from the city," she offered by way of needless explanation. "Her car must be in the garage," said Alexis, indicating a two car garage adjacent to the main building. She pressed a manicured finger to the bell push and waited. When there was no response she tried again. When there was no response this time she extracted a key from her purse, opened the door, and walked in, calling out her sister's name.

"Caress? Where are you, Darling? Caress?" After wandering through the rooms she pulled out her cellphone, jabbing at the keypad as she called her sister. "Caress. Where are you, Darling?...you're on your way?...but I...silly me...I thought it was yesterday you were coming down...I'm in the area testing a new car and decided to call and see you...never mind...yes, of course...I'll be here for some time...okay...see you soon." She ended the call, slipping the phone back in her bag.

"That was really silly of me, Ralph. Fancy getting the day wrong." She walked behind the small bar and poured a finger of scotch each. She held out a glass for him to take.

"I don't think I'm allowed to drink whilst at work, Mrs Carrington. I might lose my job. Mr Sherwood is a tough boss."

"Nonsense, Ralph. While you are with me you won't be doing anything to lose your job. Leave Sherwood to me. Now drink your scotch."

Walking towards the patio doors, she slid them open, and stepped out onto the tiled area around the pool. She dropped her purse onto a lounger, followed by her jacket, and sat down in a chair. Crossing one leg over the other, and without looking at him, she said,"remove my boot please, Ralph." When he hesitated she repeated her instruction, but with a firmer tone to her voice, making it clear it was a command not a request, and he bent down to obey. "If you kneel you will find the task much easier." He gazed up at her, as he opened the zipper, in exactly the position she wanted him.

"Thank you, Ralph. Now remove your clothing." There was no 'please' this time.

"Excuse me, Mrs Carrington. I don't understand..."

"It's quite simple, Ralph. I'm sure Sherwood wants you to keep me sweet?"

"He actually said to make sure you were happy, Mrs Carrington, because if you weren't we might lose business."

"Shrewd man, your Mr Sherwood. Now get those clothes off. I won't ask again." She sat back watching him remove his clothes, his face beetroot red. "And the boxers. Everything." As they slid down his legs his manhood was revealed. Fear had overcome any thought of erection. She stifled a laugh. Making him more embarrassed than he already was wasn't going to help.

"Come here, Ralph. Closer. I won't bite."

She reached out, pulling him in close, and began stroking him. Her soft hand sliding up and down, her nails lightly scratching his sac. As his embarrassment drifted away, and he thickened, she realised she had something worthwhile to play with. His breathing became laboured and she released him. Much as she wanted to take him in her mouth, it was not yet the right time. She wasn't going to allow him his pleasure until she had hers. She stood up, inches away from him and, minus her boots, having to look up at him. Unbuttoning her blouse she dropped it on top of her jacket and revealing a black, lacy bra making little attempt to hide its contents. Reaching behind her and finding the clasp, it was soon at her feet. She slid down the side zipper on her leather trousers, and sat on the chair.

"Please remove my trousers, Ralph." She put her hands on the arms of the chair, lifting herself to assist him in his task. "How old are you, Ralph?"

"Nineteen, Mrs Carrington."

"Are you a virgin, Ralph?" She would be very surprised if he wasn't. "The truth now. Don't lie to me. That wouldn't be a good idea."

"Yes, Mrs Carrington," he whispered.

"Not for long, Ralph. Not for long. Now, let's get in that pool," she said, quickly removing the last item of her clothing, revealing her perfectly smooth sex. They walked up to the edge of the pool with her holding him by the hand. He looked around, taking in the pool and the area around, and noticing the high boundary fence. It was then she placed a hand in the small of his back and pushed him in. "I just wanted to check you could swim." There was laughter in her voice as she anticipated the fun she intended to have with this inexperienced slip of a boy. She walked round the pool to the steps, sitting on the top one, the water gently washing her legs up to the top of her thighs. He swam over to her, coming to a halt and kneeling at the bottom step.

"Have you ever eaten a girl?" she asked in a cool, inquiring voice, knowing full well what the answer would be.

"No, Mrs Carrington."

"Well, let's see how quick a learner you are. Start at the bottom of my cunt lips and gently lick up to my clit. You do know what a clitoris is and where it is, don't you?"

He nodded, hesitantly, and she placed her hands behind her on the edge of the pool. Opening her legs she invited him in with a smile. A hand behind his head gently pulled him down towards her, holding him firmly against her cunt and feeling the delight as he followed her instructions.

"Slow down. Don't lick so fast. Stroke me with your tongue. As you would licking an ice cream. Enjoy tasting me. That's the idea. Oh, yes. You've definitely got the idea."

Alexis smiled to herself. She enjoyed fucking men. Rich men. Old men. Young men. She wasn't particular, as long as they were good looking. But she really enjoyed teaching the inexperienced, and if they were young, it was even better. She felt it was akin to putting her personal stamp on them. Her seal of approval as if "property of Alexis" was tattooed in invisible ink across their ass.

"Now try my clit. That's it. You've found it. Now take your time. There's no rush. Lick as you would if you were licking your top lip. That's better. Now suck it as if you're not sure whether or not you'll like the taste. Don't suck too hard, and don't bite. Good boy. You're learning."

She put a folded towel behind her and leaned back, arms resting on the edge of the pool, the movement of the water, caused by Ralph, washing against her body.

"What's going on here? You're started the party without me?"

Ralph's head automatically rose at the sound of the new female voice, but Alexis immediately put her hand back on his head and gently pushed him back down.

"Concentrate on what you're doing."

He heard the click of stilettos on the poolside paving and then the voice again.

"I think I'm a little overdressed. Give me a few seconds and I'll be back."

It couldn't have been more than sixty seconds before he heard the gentle splash as another body slid into the water alongside him and a soft, obviously feminine, hand stroked his back. He arched his back but was immediately pushed down. The hand slid down the crack between his cheeks, momentarily pausing at his virgin rosebud, stroked his balls, before grasping his cock with a practised ease. Gently encircling it with fingers and thumb as it engorged to its full potential.

"I think you've got a good one here, Alexis. I don't think either of us will be complaining today."

"There's more good news, Caress. He's quite good looking, he's young, his equipment is very acceptable, and best of all he's a virgin."

"A virgin? Really? We are going to have a good time today."

"Stop what you're doing for a second, Ralph. I'd like you to meet my sister."

As he lifted his head away from the source of his enjoyment, he turned and looked at Caress. He was beginning to think his day couldn't get any better. Two beautiful, mature women wanted him, he had been instructed to keep Mrs Carrington happy, and he was being paid to do it. Heaven was, at this moment, in this pool.

"You do look a yummy young man," murmured Caress. "You look good enough to eat. And you're a virgin?"

"Yes, Miss Caress."

"So polite, as well. Are you a virgin everywhere?"

"A virgin everywhere?"

Both Caress and Alexis laughed.

"Are you virgin here," said Caress, reaching behind him and thrusting a finger between his ass cheeks. From his reaction is was easy to see what his answer would have been. "Never mind answering, Baby. I'll soon sort that out."

"That's enough of that, for now," said Alexis, pulling his head away from her cunt. "I want to take your cock for its first ride into paradise." She turned and bent over the side of the pool, her arms resting on the towel. "I want you inside me. Fuck me. Right now."

Ralph moved up, kneeling on the top step, and searched for the entrance to her cunt. "For heaven's sake, Caress, give him a hand." As soon as she said it both her and Caress realised and laughed, uproariously. After they'd finished laughing, Caress guided it to the entrance, helping until he'd fully penetrated her sister.

"That feels so good, Ralph. Now pull back a little. Just a couple of inches and then push back in. Good boy. Now again. Do it another three times. Good boy. You're getting the hang of it. Now pull out a little more. Careful! Not all the way. You're definitely getting the hang of it. Push in hard. Again. Again. That's it, baby. Fuck me. Let me feel that big cock. Keep that rhythm. Caress, he's doing a fucking good job for a novice."

Caress moved behind him, leaning over with their skin touching, her nipples driving into his shoulders as she kissed his neck. Reaching under him she fondled the contents of his sac, waiting for their contents to erupt into her sister. She rubbed her vulva against him, imitating the action of him on Alexis, and wishing she had her phallus inside him. She could tell he was about to come, vast experience told her, and as he moved to the shorter strokes she thrust herself forward imagining she was fucking him until they all collapsed into a heap.

"Let's take this to the bedroom," said Caress. The two of them placed a hand around him, guiding him where they wanted him to go. Alexis opened the door and three of them made their way down the corridor, their feet making wet footprints and their bodies dripping water on the carpet.

"I think a shower is in order before the bedroom," said Alexis.

"My shower is certainly big enough to hold the three of us," laughed Caress. "I think we both like the idea of soaping you down, Ralph. A body to body massage in the shower would go down well for the three of us."

Ralph didn't look disappointed with the idea of a body massage, with him being the one in the middle. He was happy with anything these beautiful ladies wanted to do. This was turning out to be a much more memorable, and enjoyable, day for him than he could possibly have envisaged when he had brushed his teeth that morning.

The door to the bathroom was open, much to the surprise of Caress, and when they entered the bathroom the three of them were surprised to see the image of someone inside the steamed up shower. The door opened and a handsome man stepped out, gave them a brilliant smile, and reached for a bath towel. Without any embarrassment he began towelling his curls dry, his body shining wet, and a very generous manly possession hanging between his legs.

"Hello, ladies," he murmured, completely ignoring Ralph.

"Never mind that," they screamed in unison. "What the fuck are you doing here, Bobby Ewing?"

THE END

**********

The ending will only be understood by those who watched Dallas, arguably the most popular series of that era. Hope you enjoyed the second surprise cream pie. My sense of humour.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds