• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Egyptian Tale
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Egyptian Tale

He pulled her closer and moved her robe to the side; his tongue darted out and brushed her clit making her gasp. Her mind was telling her that this can't be happening there's no way she should be enjoying this but as his tongue brushed her clit little darts of pleasure surged through her betraying her mind and body. " P-p-please you must believe me. Promises were made to me..." She stammered her head pounding. " Silence." He pulled her down getting her to lay down he kissed his way from her sensitive clit to her mouth stopping to play with her nipples. She could feel his hardness against her leg. His hands wandered over her body as he explored her mouth with his tongue; he brought her legs over his shoulders and rested the tip of his cock at her moist hole. Isetnoferet could see the pure lust in his eyes she feared what he might do to her. In one thrust he entered her, penetrating her as deep as he could. She cried out begging him not to hurt her. He started to plunge in and out of her like he never heard her pleas. It wasn't long until he exploded inside of her; he got up and straightened himself up when he was done he motioned for one of his guards to take her away.

Isetnoferet could barley stand she felt so humiliated, she was lead not to her rooms but to more lavish ones. She suspected that they belonged to him she groaned out loud. He leaned in the doorway watching her licking his lips knowing that he will break her. He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed he watched her as she stood in front of him. Isetnoferet was frozen in fear unsure of what she should do this man had just savagely took her in the gardens.

He held out his hand " I am sorry I wont hurt you." Unsure of what else to do she took his hand. He pulled her gently to stand in front of him and raised her hand to his mouth placing a gentle kiss on it. "How many times have you been with a man?" he asked. " Three times now Sir." she answers quietly.

He reached up and caressed her cheek; he moved his hand down her shoulder to her breast. He rolled her nipple gently between his thumb and finger making it hard. She sucked in her breath and closed her eyes. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her close. He placed small kisses along her stomach, tasting her skin. " Lie on the bed." he directed her.

As she did he ran his hand down her leg and kissed her mouth. The tip of his tongue teased her lips open; he slipped it inside and explored her mouth with his tongue. Isetnoferet still had a bit of fear in the pit of her stomach but as he continued to caress and kiss her it started to be replaced with a growing desire. He parted her legs and slid his hand up her inner thigh to her now moist folds. He leaned over and took one of her nipples into his mouth sucking it gently rolling it around his tongue. Once it was hard he then started nipping at it making her gasp. He rubbed his hard cock against her thigh and switched his attention to her other nipple. Isetnoferet was confused by the way her body was responding to this man, she didn't even know his name. His fingers were still exploring her wetness; he gently ran his fingers along her pussy lips teasing her hole. She started to move herself against his fingers.

He knelt between her legs, raised her hips and slid the tip of his cock against her clit. Isetnoferet closed her eyes and all she saw was Amenmeses's face. She began to moan and squirm along his cock; the walls of her pussy began to burn with her need. He teased her with his dick slipping it in just the tip then pulling out. He repeated this a few times then suddenly thrust himself as deep as he could. She arched her back and gasped and as he did the walls of her pussy clenched at him. He fucked her using long slow thrusts; she wrapped her legs around him, raising her hips to meet his matching his rhythm picturing Amenmeses there with her making love to her. Jolts of pleasure coursed through her, his thrusts quicken, as does her breathing. He marveled at the feel of her skin and the way she looked as he moved in and out of her. He leaned over and kissed the valley between her breasts tasting the sweat that has dripped there.

He kissed her throat up to her ear lobe "You feel so good...I am going to be the only one that you want, I'll make sure of it." Her body stiffened as her orgasm flooded her senses causing him to plunge deep inside of her one last time filling her with his seed. He collapsed beside her holding her, brushing her hair out of her face, kissing her cheek. Spent she fell asleep in his arms, her dreams still of Amenmeses hoping that someday she'll be back with him.

Later in the evening Amenmeses arrived home, he went to Isetnoferet's room expecting to hold her and give her his gift but he found her room empty. He went to one of his maids and asked them to find her and have her come see him in his study. Amenmeses sat waiting for her looking at her gift, a necklace with a love charm from a far off country that he couldn't remember. When the door opened he expected to see her but it was one of his guards, he told Amenmeses that no one had seen her since breakfast. He was confused and angry, he called for Kha to try and get some answers. Kha was afraid that his plan had fallen apart, he started to sweat, his heart beat faster, and before he entered Amenmeses study he took a deep breath.

"Sir you called for me?" Kha asked. " Yes Kha, when was the last time you saw Isetnoferet?" He inquired. Kha swallowed hard and replied, " She came to me not long after you left telling me she was going to the market and she would return for the seamstress. I assumed she came back."

"Nothing seemed odd about her, she didn't seem upset?" Amenmeses wanted something a clue to why she disappeared. " I'm sorry no nothing seemed suspicious in fact she did seem quite happy." Kha hoped he didn't look guilty. " Very well then, I want you to start a search party leave nothing unchecked I want a thorough search." Amenmeses wasn't about to give up hope. " Yes Sir as you wish, I'll get it up and going immediately."

"Yes excellent, keep me posted." He dismissed him with a wave of his hand. Kha walked out of the office swept the sweat off his brow and hoped that he bought it because he didn't want to know what Amenmeses would do to him if he ever found out, but one thing he knew for sure was that Sithora would go down with him.

Amenmeses sat back and thought of Isetnoferet and how much he had always wanted her. She had grown into a beautiful woman, he wanted to ask for her hand in marriage but he also didn't want to lose his reputation as a ruthless businessman either. Taking her as he did didn't mean that he wouldn't marry her, but he wanted to talk to her first about it even though her father knew what his intentions were with her, they had discussed it before they had finalized the deal. If anything had happened to her he would never forgive himself.

Meanwhile Sithora was waiting in Amenmeses's bedchamber for him wearing nothing at all lounging on the bed, she had every intention of making Amenmeses forget about Isetnoferet tonight. Sithora became impatient since Amenmeses had spent most of the night waiting in his study for word of Isetnoferet but no one could find her or anyone who had seen her. She was tired of waiting she decided to go to him.

Exhausted he decided to go to his bedchamber but as he rose to leave Sithora walked in looking angry. Not in the mood for her he muttered, " Go back to your room, I'll call for you when I want you." His words felt like a slap in the face. Knowing she had been tossed to the side and then feeling even angrier she slapped him and began to storm out.

Amenmeses grabbed her by the arm and turns her around, " Remember your position in this household." She ran off in frustration hoping that Isetnoferet was sold as a slave in a building project hauling sand. Amenmeses retired to his room and lay on his bed but couldn't sleep; he kept feeling that something wasn't right.

Isetnoferet woke up the next morning alone in the bed, grateful that nothing was expected of her so far, she felt horrible for acting the way she did with him last night, she swore to herself that she wouldn't let it happen again. When she got up from bed a maid came in and told her, " The master is waiting for you in his study, you are expected to go there right away." She cringed inside wondering what he wanted she realized that she had no clothes in the room. She tried to go to her room for some but the maid said, " There is no time you are fine as you are."

Going to see him naked like this made her even more unsettled. She walked into his study, a plain room with just a desk and two chairs. Isetnoferet went to sit but he commented, " You can stand, this wont take long." He looked at her and begun to tell her the rules of his household. " You may call me Heru since you will be my own personal slave. No one else is aloud to touch you without my permission and you will always know when I have given it. You can leave the property but only with a guard, and I will make sure that you have everything you need and want, all you have to do is tell me." His voice was firm and unwavering.

Isetnoferet nodded and Heru proceeded to tell her, " Good then I will be hosting a dinner party in a few weeks and you will be required to play the harp." He planed to show off his most recent acquisition at this dinner especially since Amenmeses will be there. He could hardly wait to see Amenmeses` face when he saw her in his possession and happy here. It would be the ultimate revenge against his brother for what he did to him. When he finished explaining everything a smile spread across his face. He looked her in the eyes " I want to feel your mouth on me."

She just stood there, her heart beating in her ears; there was no way that she could do this. He got up and walked over to her, he slid his hand over her cheek, " Did you hear me?" Isetnoferet nodded her head and suddenly his fingers were intertwined in her hair pulling making her drop to her knees, her mouth opened in a silent scream. Now she was face to face with his swelling manhood, she shut her eyes she wasn't going to do this. With one hand he grabbed her chin forcing her mouth open and then stuffed his semi hard cock in her mouth. She gagged on it, she tried to pull away but he kept his hand on the back of her head. He began to move his cock in and out of her mouth, shoving it deep into her throat. She pushed against his legs, trying to stop him but his assault continued moving faster.

"No slut, keep sucking." He hissed. It wasn't long until he exploded his thick seed building in her mouth. She did her best to keep from swallowing it but he pulled her head back keeping his cock in her mouth. She choked and gagged as he pulled out, she tried to spit the taste of him out of her mouth. "You ungrateful bitch." He seethed slapping her about the face. He told her " After last night I thought that you were ready for me but I was wrong." He decided that he would start her training tonight. " You better get used to me or else you'll find yourself somewhere else where it could be worse." Nodding towards the door " You can go."

She got up sobbing and shaking, she left and decided to go sit in the garden and think about her situation. Heru sat in his office brooding about his brother and trying to think of the finer details of his plan. A few years ago Amenmeses and Heru inherited their fathers import/export business and as well one of his fathers dying wishes was that Heru, the oldest, marry his old friends daughter Mensarat. Mensarat had been in love with Amenmeses since she was a little girl but she dutifully married Heru. Not long after they were married Heru and Mensarat had a terrible fight about her love for Amenmeses, she had run off in the night to Amenmeses but on her way there she was raped and murdered. Heru never forgave Amenmeses and he still blames him for his wife's death. Amenmeses left the family business under Heru`s care and he went off and started his own business, which made Heru even angrier that his brother would become his main competition. Now that Heru had heard that Amenmeses was very upset over losing Isetnoferet and that he had no idea what has happened to her and was sparing no expense in looking for her, he planed to use her to get back at his brother. To hurt Amenmeses as much as he hurt him, until then he planed to use Isetnoferet as much as he could. But he won't let himself fall for Isetnoferet she may have the same beauty as Mensarat but she could never replace her, Isetnoferet was his personal slave and that's all it could be for his plan to work.

Isetnoferet sat in the shade of a fig tree, taking in the beauty of the garden and the day. The sun was very warm and the sky was cloudless. Everything seemed peaceful, the scent of the many flowers in the garden floated through the air on the breeze. Isetnoferet held her gown close to her; she was tucked away in a corner of the garden crying softly praying that she will find Amenmeses again and that he didn't want this to happen to her. She started to think of last night and was angry with herself for reacting to Heru the way that she did. She thought of Amenmeses, if she would ever see him again, and if Heru would ever let anyone else actually touch her, that was the one thing that scared her the most that he might let other men have her. She drifted off to sleep in the shade and was awakened shortly after by Heru kneeling on one knee running his hand along her arm. She looked at him with fear on her face; afraid of what he would do to her if she upset him she cast her eyes down.

Heru had her sit up but she still kept her eyes down he tilted her face up to look into his, he leaned forward and kissed her mouth restraining himself. His desire for her was growing as he kissed he told her, " Touch me." She hesitated for a moment to long Heru grabbed her hand and placed it on his growing cock, as she touched it she could feel his sex growing, she just wanted to get it over with quickly. She started to move her hand up and down on his hardening shaft, he moaned. He pushed her head gently down, " Take it all in your mouth, I want to cum deep in your throat again." She looked at his manhood how large it was dreading this, groaning inside thinking, 'I can't do this again,' but she didn't want to upset him again. She wrapped her lips around the tip running her tongue along it; around the ridge, slowly she started to suck him. Taking a little bit more of his engorged manhood into her mouth each time she sucked it back into her mouth. She grabbed a hold of the base of his cock, realizing she couldn't take all of him into her mouth, and started to move her hand in time with her mouth. She started to suck him harder and faster making him suck in his breath and moan loudly, she could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth, tasting his pre-cum. It wasn't long until he released his cum down her throat, she sucked and squeezed his cock to ensure that she had gotten every last drop out. After doing so she let his still hard cock fall from her mouth, unsure of what he wanted her to do next. He looked at her like a madman, his eyes full of his need and desire for her body, Heru turned her so she was on her hands and knees with her backside facing him.

He felt her wet slit " You like this, don't you?" Isetnoferet shut her eyes tightly " Please, " Answer me slut." He demanded. She nodded her head to afraid to give any other answer. " Of course you do." He placed his cock at her hole and in one thrust he buried his cock into her soft warm sex. She whimpered, as she didn't expect him to enter her so quickly. He held it there for a minute enjoying the feel of her pussy wrapped around his cock. She dug her fingers into the ground as he started to move his cock in and out slowly, filling her then pulling out so the tip was just at her entrance. Heru leaned over and took one of her breasts into his hand and started to grope it roughly, pinching the nipple and twisting it making her cry out. " I knew that you would learn quickly."

He gradually moved faster grabbing onto her hips making her meet every thrust onto his cock. She started to groan loudly as he got faster but she could feel her orgasm building deep within her. The throbbing walls and the hot moistness of her pussy caused Heru to explode inside of her, and as she felt his hot cum fill her it caused her to go over the edge as well. She pushed back against him her pussy clenching tightly on his cock. He leant forward and kissed the back of her neck and along her shoulder blade, he lets his limp cock slip out of her letting their cum drip down her thighs. " Lunch is waiting for you in your rooms" and he got up and left.

Isetnoferet turned around and watched him leave she sat there in shock, she got up and went back to her rooms to have a little lunch listen to a little voice in her head telling her that she would have to keep her energy and strength up, she would have no time to feel sorry for herself.

Someone, she couldn't see the person, had grabbed her by the hair and pulled her out of bed roused Isetnoferet from her sleep that night. In a gruff voice the man told her, "Master wants to see you." She tried to pull at the hand but he only let go once she was out of bed standing before him. He then grabbed her by the arm and pulled her down the hall then forced her against the wall. " Mmm, I can see why master loves to fuck you." The mysterious man growled. He ran his hand over her belly pressing him against her back. Tears were streaming down her face she was tired and confused, Heru came out of the shadowy corner and came over to her. " I want to see you be fucked by this man I picked him special just for you." His voice was wickedly calm.

Isetnoferet's eyes widened as she felt this mans manhood become hard. The size of it was frightening. She tried to push back but the man was too strong and had her pinned up against the wall to the point where her breasts were being scraped by the wall if she moved. The guy held her hands just above her head while his dick sought out her cunt, which didn't take long. " Nnnnoooo." She cried. Heru chuckled, " What my dear don't you like the feeling of being filled."

"You were right sir this cunt is tight." The man started to move his cock in her as fast as he could. " With you any cunt would feel tight." Heru laughed. She grunted standing on her tiptoes trying her best to keep out of his reach of his cock. The man just slammed into her harder and harder, she felt as if she was going to be split. " Good gods this feels so good." He moaned. It wasn't long after that he spent himself inside of her. " All right that's good enough, leave us." Heru commanded.

Isetnoferet slumped down to her knees the pain between her legs was unbelievable she sobbed quietly as he left leaving her with Heru. He knelt down beside her and took her chin in one hand and told her, " I have been thinking, and I think that I have been to soft with you before, it is time for you to learn what it is like to serve me." He started to leave the room but came back and whispered to her, " You better behave and do what is wanted of you or else." The tone of his voice sent shivers up her spine she heard him leave the room, she looked around feeling the hardness of the floor biting into her knees.

Suddenly she heard a voice, " Get up." It sounded vaguely familiar her mind trying to place it as she rose. "Go lay down on the bed." As she did she could see a man walking out of the shadows and her heart stopped, it was Nehy, he was slowly walking over to her wearing nothing at all. He brought a finger to his lips gesturing her to be quiet as he strode over to her. As he walked up beside her he ran a hand up the length of her lean body as he ran his hand through her hair he gripped it tightly. He leaned over and told her " You better behave or else."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Egyptian Tale
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 115 milliseconds