• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Egyptian Tale
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Egyptian Tale

Wincing with pain she nodded, he let go and brought his hand down to her breast and started to knead it roughly, his fingers biting into the firm flesh. He gripped her arm and pulled her off the bed. " Get on your knees I have a better plan for you." He grabbed her hair and as she went to cry out in pain he shoved his cock into her mouth. He moaned saying, " Heru was right you have a great mouth." Nehy pounded his cock deep into her throat making her gag, she tried to push away from him but suddenly she felt a set of hands pull her arms behind her and hold them there. As she struggled she felt nails bite into her arm and she realized that it was a woman behind her. Isetnoferet was now numb with shock, all she did was sit there and take his cock. Nehy pulled out and slapped her hard across the face he shouted at her, " You had better start sucking harder." He then stuck it back into her mouth. Stunned she had started to do what he wanted as she sucked she could taste the blood in her mouth then it was mixed with the bitter taste of his semen. Thankful he was finished she gasped for air, the woman still held her arms firmly.

He slapped her other cheek just as hard, " Because you are so talented with your mouth I am still hard."

Isetnoferet kept her eyes to the floor as a new batch of blood slid down her throat. She felt the woman pull up on her arms getting her to stand, Isetnoferet didn't want to displease anyone right now knowing that it didn't take much to do that with him. She was taken over to a doorway and made to kneel again, then she felt a rope being tied around one wrist then another, she began to panic her heart beating through her chest she tried to beg him not to do this but she couldn't even speak. Then after the other rope was wrapped around her other wrist, Nehy came around her and tested the knots on them and then after he gave his approval she felt her arms being raised one at a time until they were stretched above her as far as they could go without her having to stand up.

As this was being done he was talking to her, " My helper is quite good at doing this I love watching her do this it makes me harder. I can't believe my luck coming across Amenmeses new slut. I have to admit you have been in my head screaming for more since I met you." Isetnoferet couldn't help but stare at his thick weapon and he was right he was actually harder than he was when he took her mouth. He chuckled as he saw the look of dread cross her face. " Don't worry I am not about to use it on you, yet."


Then yet another woman came out of the shadows and went over to the bed. Nehy went over to the bed and positioned himself between her legs and in one violent thrust entered her. She had gasped, Isetnoferet couldn't watch she kept her eyes on the floor then suddenly she felt a lash across her back, she cried out. Then again and again, the lashing became harder the faster he was thrusting into the woman. " Please, s-s-stop-p." Isetnoferet begged.

He didn't even glance in her direction. She could feel the skin on her back tearing each one was more painful than the next. Finally he yelled out as did the woman, finally it was done and the whipping had stopped Isetnoferet had slumped forward exhausted. She could feel trickles of blood and sweat run down her back. His voice sounded distant now to her, he was telling the woman behind her how well she had done, then dismissed her and the other woman. She felt him behind her then his tongue running over her back along the welts and cuts, Isetnoferet attempted to jerk away but couldn't escape his tongue. He had pushed her as far forward as he could then positioned her ass up in the air. He ran a finger over her asshole making her shiver; he pushed against it with his finger

"Mmm, you are so tight." Her body was trembling knowing what he was about to do, the tip of his cock was now pressing against it. Grabbing her hips he pushed his way into her making her cry out in pain, once he was in all the way he began to thrust in and out of her tight ass. As he fucked her he would run a finger over her welts, Isetnoferet had tears running down her cheeks, begging him silently to stop. His balls were slapping against her pussy now and his fingers were digging into her hips, then suddenly she felt his hot seed fill her. He pulled out and left silently leaving her tied and slumped over, she had gratefully drifted off no longer really feeling any pain.

Isetnoferet dreamed so vividly of Amenmeses and her that night. Amenmeses came to her and held her close stroking her hair kissing her cheeks softly. Letting his hands run over her chest, down over her thighs. Isetnoferet sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, letting her tongue roam his mouth. Amenmeses felt so warm against her, she crawled into his lap and lowered herself on his cock moving up and down slowly. They clung to each other moaning softly in each others ear, Isetnoferet felt her orgasm take over her, she trembled and shivered her walls squeezing at his cock milking the cum from him. When she awoke she could feel her back throbbing, confused she realized that she was in bed alone. She opened her eyes, squinting against the sunlight drifting in through a window. She noticed she wasn't in her room, and sat up immediately looking around, remembering now where she was, fearing that he was still here. Taking a deep breath she relaxed as she realized he was gone.

A tiny woman had come into the room carrying a bowl of steaming water " Please lay down on your belly." She did as she was asked and the woman began dabbing at the wounds on her back, she sucked in her breath and winced with pain. By the time the woman was done she wanted to drift off to a place where pain didn't exist. When she was done she rubbed a salve onto her back that took the edge off. As she left she turned and told her, " Master is waiting in his office for you." She groaned she just wanted to sleep to forget everything. She walked slowly to his office each step was excruciating.

Finally she reached the door and knocked she heard him say, "Come in." She slipped in and closed the door behind her keeping her back against the door letting the wood bite into her sore back so she could stay alert. He calmly commanded, "Get on your knees in front of my desk." As she did he got up and walked around her saying, " You are lucky you pleased him because I don't think, judging from your back, that you could handle another lashing or fucking like that for a while." Heru didn't want Nehy to use her again just yet anyway he needed her to look her best for the party but just thinking of her being used like that excited him not to mention all the business he will get from him for this. "Go back to your room and rest I will call for you later."

Isetnoferet sat in her room watching the sunset, her dinner sat on a table behind her. She hadn't touched it; last night had kept playing through her mind Nehy's voice kept ringing through her head. She kept hearing him telling her to suck harder, faster, hearing him cum, then the look in his eyes. She shut her eyes against it and tried thinking of something else but that something else was Heru and what he would do with her tonight. She had tried to dress but the material rubbing against her back was too much so reluctantly had to go to him naked. Finally she heard the door unlock and she stood waiting, the guard motioned for her to follow him. He led her to Heru's room and left her outside the door, confused and unsure of what to do she knocked and heard someone say enter. She walked in and immediately froze; the scene on the bed had shocked her, Heru had four other women fondling and caressing him.

"You looked so shocked." He laughed. She wanted to turn and run but he had two of the women came over and brought her over to him on the bed. One of them had whispered, " We have been waiting for you." Isetnoferet had begun to tremble; Heru sat up and pulled her close to him. " Now you are going to get on top of me and take me deep inside of your tight little cunt." Heru told her being sure to touch the welts on her back. Isetnoferet closed her eyes wincing in pain and climbed on top but as she paused she felt a hand begin to touch the welts along her back again, she tried to pull away but there was no escape. " Please, it hurts." Begging softly for the person to stop. " It will stop when you do as he has told you." The voice was soft and musical and her breath hot on her neck.

She began to sink down onto his cock. When she had him fully inside of her tight pussy they had stopped, he had grabbed her hips and began to move her up and down. The women had started to run their soft hands over their bodies, they would gently pinch at her nipples, lean over and suck them while another would stroke at his balls and another would rub her clit. She had started to hate herself for enjoying this but their hands felt so good. " Don't fight it you know it feels good. I am feeling your wetness drip down over his balls."

Isetnoferet had started to moan loudly and moving her hips up and down over his stiff cock by herself. The one woman playing with his balls would gently squeeze them and rake her fingernails over them. As she did this, he would buck up hard into Isetnoferet making her cry out and bring her even closer to cumming. The feel of all these hands roaming her body, playing with her clit, and pinching her nipples was to much, Isetnoferet felt her muscles deep in her belly begin to tighten and slowly it spread through out her body until she screamed out in pleasure, her cunt gripping his cock so tightly. At the sight of her orgasm, hearing her cry out and feeling those same hands upon him caused his seed to shoot deep with in her. He grabbed her face in his hands and pulled her lips close to his and kissed her hard bruising her lips. Isetnoferet was still feeling to wonderful to fight him she collapsed on top of him and let him kiss her anyway he wanted.

He rolled her off of him, and as she lay there the women's hands continued to explore her, she looked over and saw another one of the women get on top of him. Isetnoferet watched curiously as she rode Heru, looking into her eyes as she did. Her breasts bouncing as she moved up and down, without even thinking Isetnoferet reached up and touched it, feeling it's firmness and the rock hard nipple. She had a sudden urge to take it into her mouth, but she noticed that another had her mouth attached to her cunt sucking all of the sweet juice from her. Isetnoferet laid back and enjoyed the woman's skilled tongue and kept touching the woman on top of Heru.

He growled as he fucked the woman on top of him, " That's it touch her, you like how she feels don't you slut?" The woman was bringing her close to another orgasm, Isetnoferet pushed her cunt down against the woman's mouth, another had joined and she started to run her hands up and down Isetnoferet encouraging them both. She slipped a finger into Isetnoferet's mouth letting her suck it, as she sucked it the woman brought her mouth down close to Isetnoferet's and started to lick at her lips. Isetnoferet threw her head back and groaned deeply as she came, she shuddered against the woman's mouth and pushed her head closer to her cunt. The other woman had straddled Isetnoferets' face and lowered her dripping pussy to her mouth. Isetnoferet had never been with another woman before, she just followed her instincts on where to lick and how hard. She let her tongue dance over her lips and along her clit. She slipped her tongue into her hole tasting her; it made her hungry for more. She took her hands and spread the woman's lips apart and began to lick and suck faster and harder, the woman began to grind her hips against her tongue. Isetnoferet couldn't believe that she was doing this; it wasn't long before she had made the woman cum and then she heard the woman on top of Heru scream out with her orgasm. Isetnoferet was so lost in licking up the cum from this woman's pussy she didn't hear Heru tell her to come over to him. He had grabbed her arm and pulled her firmly towards him.

The woman climbed off of her and Isetnoferet looked at Heru, " Suck my cum out of her." Isetnoferet looked over at her, she had laid back waiting for her, and Isetnoferet bent down and started to suck her. Heru pushed her face into her pussy, " You had better get every drop." Isetnoferet sucked her hard and hungrily she had brought this woman, as well, over the edge. Isetnoferet sat up and noticed that Heru was no longer around but one woman had pulled her down again and all of them began to touch, kiss, lick and suck her, they had continued to pleasure her all night until they had all slipped into a deep sleep.

The few weeks past slowly and painfully, Heru had continued to use her and each day she became more and more certain that Amenmeses wasn't going to find her and that he didn't care. With each passing day she also gave in a little more into Heru letting him use her, she had no longer cared. The night came when Heru was going to show her off at his party, Isetnoferet was dressed in a sheer gold gown sitting behind a screen playing her harp and listening to the party. The food was unending and wine flowed freely and people were talking and laughing. Suddenly the room fell silent but she continued to play until she heard why.

Heru had boomed, "Welcome brother." Amenmeses responded by asking, " What has happened, because an invitation to your place is extremely rare." Isetnoferet sat in stunned silence her first reaction was to run out to him but the guard standing in front of the screen made that impossible suddenly her body ached for him and her head was swimming with a flood of emotion. She heard the guard grunt for her to keep playing until she was told to stop, she continued but her playing had sped up a little hoping to rush it along in hopes of seeing Amenmeses sooner if at all.

Amenmeses had no idea why he had accepted this invitation maybe he thought it was time to try and fix their relationship, either way he was here now even if will be for a short time. Heru came over with another man he had never seen before Heru asked " What would you think would be a fair price for one night with a beautiful slave who is terrific in bed?" Amenmeses said, " I would have to see such a slave first then decide."

He was keeping his guard up this was so unlike his brother Heru was never polite to him much less asked such personal questions or business advice. "Fine I'll have her brought out to you and you can decide." Heru said.

He nodded to the guard. The guard had retrieved Isetnoferet and brought her out into the open. Their eyes locked on each other instantly Amenmeses was in shock he just stood there, tears welled up in her eyes. The guard brought Isetnoferet in front of him and Heru asked again, " What would you pay for her I know that she is a wonderful lover." Seeing his rage she knew how he felt about her, Amenmeses went into a blind rage and tried to grab his brother but the guards grabbed him before he could. " WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?" He roared.

The whole room was watching them now. Heru chuckled and said, " I heard you were upset over losing her but I didn't realize how upset. So I guess you want her back then?"

Then Nehy walked over, " There is no way I will allow anyone to out bid me, I will pay anything to have her again." Isetnoferet panicked at the thought of him even touching her she looked pleadingly at Amenmeses hoping he would get her out of this. Amenmeses couldn't believe what he had heard from Nehy. Nehy looked at him grinning, " She was amazing, quite talented, she begs so well and her ass is so tight."

His words sent Amenmeses further into his rage. Amenmeses tried to think of a way he could protect her, get her back but he knew just by his brothers' actions he wasn't about to let her just come back to him. The guards still had a good grip on his arms and weren't about to let him go no matter how hard he fought, he knew he had to calm down and think rationally about this if he was ever going to get her back. He also knew how rough Nehy is on his women he knew Isetnoferet wouldn't last the night and he was surprised that she had the first time.

"I will pay anything, I want her back." Amenmeses said. Heru told him, " She isn't for sale it's just for one night." Isetnoferet started to cry. This was all too much he had finally found her and there was nothing he could do to take her back. Heru looked between Amenmeses and Nehy deciding who should have her. Heru decided to let his brother have one last night with her but to also watch Nehy have her, he'd have the room guarded well. Heru had the guard take Isetnoferet to her rooms before he told them his final decision; he drew it out to prolong Amenmeses pain. He told the guards, " Lead him to her rooms." Then turned to Nehy while Amenmeses was in earshot, " You will her another night, we'll talk about it later." Nehy grinned and nodded towards Amenmeses.

Isetnoferet paced in her room, afraid of who will be chosen, Nehy has been leering at her for the last two weeks that Heru and him have been doing business. Heru would have her serve them naked, and remain at the table while they ate; she would feel his eyes on her while she moved about the room. She didn't like the look of him or what she read in his eyes, he made her very uncomfortable. When the door opened, she went weak in the knees, seeing that it was Amnemeses that was being lead in. When they were left alone they ran into each other's arms, they held each other close, he looked into her eyes and kissed her mouth so tenderly. " I thought I would never see you again." He whispered to her. Laughing she said, " I thought I wasn't going to see you." The feel of her body next to his fueled his desire for her; he removed her gown restraining himself from tearing it off her body, and ran his hands over her soft flesh. They collapsed onto the floor, and caressed each other their passion rising. He whispered in her ear, "I have missed you so much I have ached for you."

"I have done nothing but dream of you of this very moment." Passion taking over.

He entered her slowly enjoying the feel of her moist sex, she wrapped her legs around him and raised her hips to his and matched his rhythm. They gradually moved faster and harder, the walls of her pussy clinging to his rigid cock. There bodies now glistened with sweat, his cock moving freely within her wet hole. With one hand he caressed a breast, bending down to suck it into his mouth. He rolled her nipple between his teeth making her moan even louder, then moved his attention to her other rock hard nipple. As their urgency grew the more they moved as one, he could feel her orgasm building, she moaned loudly and she writhed beneath him impaling herself on his cock. He held her close as they exploded, her back arched and head thrown back as they cried out together. He brushed her sweat soaked hair out of her face.

As they lay there in each other's arms they discussed what they could do and work out a plan. She told him the details of her day what happens and who is around. Amenmeses knew he was going to have to be careful because his brother would be aware that they would try and work out a plan.

They decide that when she went out for a walk tomorrow that was when he would free her. The guards came and got him and he decided to leave his brothers' place before he did something that he would regret. He wished that he could stay so he could guarantee her safety.

He realized that the guards weren't going to let him leave; they took him into a room and forced him to sit down facing a doorway. All he could see was a bed and he began to have a sick feeling deep in his belly. Meanwhile Heru had Isetnoferet brought to him in his office. He looked at her quietly for a moment, she stood there sobbing, he then got up and stood in front of her, " You will never again see Amenmeses." He grabbed her by her hair pulling back hard forced her to look up at him. He told her, "You will now be on your best behavior as you entertain Nehy. You will do whatever it is that he wants without a word." He called his guards to escort her up to Nehy, Isetnoferet began to cry even harder and before the guards took her from the room Heru walked up to her and slapped her hard across the face. " Stop your sniveling."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Egyptian Tale
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds