• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Egyptian Tale
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Egyptian Tale

Nehy walked into the room as a thin cloth is dropped across the doorway all Amenmeses could see is his dark form moving towards the bed and from the other side because of the lighting Nehy couldn't see anyone through the cloth, but he knew that Amenmeses was there. Amenmeses tried to get up, the guards hit him hard enough in the stomach to make him sit back down. Nehy called out, " Just watch how quickly I break her."

It wasn't long before Isetnoferet was escorted in. The guards looked at Amenmeses, "Keep your mouth shut." They decided that they should tie him to the chair and gag him, that way they could enjoy the show with out to much worry of what he might do. Isetnoferet stood there trembling as Nehy came towards her, his eyes glowing with animal desire. He raised a fist hitting her in the face with such force that she fell to the floor, he then grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to her knees. " You are to be on your knees at all times around me. Now crawl over to the bed get on it and spread your legs."

Amenmeses struggled against the ropes unable to loosen them, closing his eyes to the scene but unable to block out the sound, Isetnoferet's sobbing kept assaulting his ears and penetrating his heart. His hatred for his brother consumed him as he was forced to sit there; he planned out what he would do to him.

Nehy stood at the end of the bed staring at Isetnoferet as she lay there with her legs spread, she watched as his cock grew hard feeling sick to her stomach. She didn't see that he had picked up a whip, he grinned down at her then suddenly raised the whip and brought it down hard on the inside of her thigh. Isetnoferet started to scream as she saw what was in his hand she froze in fear as he brought it down, the lash bit into her flesh and tears came to her eyes instantly. She curled up into a ball and Nehy laughed, " I had hoped you would fight more." Then brought the whip down again getting her on the side. She threw her head back as she cried out. He moved himself so he was straddling her; he rolled her onto her back and began slapping her face. She tried to cover her face but he had her hands trapped at her sides with his knees, she struggled against him but it just excited him more.

He bent forward and whispered into her ear, " I want to play a game with you. I will give you a chance to get away, if you succeed I will leave you be but if I get you I will make you pay." Isetnoferet looked up at him with tears running down her cheeks and fear in her eyes. He got off the bed and stood near the main door to the room and looked at her. " Your time is running out." He told her.

She got up slowly, watching him she took a quick look around and decided to try and run for the doorway covered with the cloth. She bolted off the bed and ran straight for the covered door way, but he was to fast for her, just as she reached it he pulled her down to the ground, as she fell she tried to grab the cloth but just missed it. She hit the floor hard knocking the breath out of her; she saw dark spots behind her eyes as her head hit the floor as well. As she lay there dazed he got up and grabbed the whip again and brought it down against her body repeatedly, she tried to get away but she was still dazed from the fall. She lay there her body screaming out in pain as he grabbed her legs and spread them wide and pushed them as far back as he could. He then slammed his cock into her, he grunted as he paused feeling her tight cunt wrapped around his cock. He slowly took her dragging it out, he could hear her quietly begging him to stop, he moaned and grunted each time he dipped his dick deep into her. The room was spinning and slowly Isetnoferet stopped feeling anything as she drifted into unconsciousness. Nehy finished and stood up and looked down at her, her cunt dripping with his cum he knelt down beside her head and grabbed her face between his hands and lifted it up close to his face he then kissed her mouth deeply and bit her bottom lip hard enough to draw blood and sucked on it.

He let her head fall back down to the floor; he stood up and walked out chuckling, " I've had better."

Amenmeses had wanted to run to her but also kill Nehy, but the guards with him untied him and dragged him from the room threatening him, " If you make a sound we'll kill you." His plan to take her away from Heru was his only thought now and it was consuming him. Heru was waiting outside the door, " I hope you enjoyed seeing her for the last time. Take him off the property." Heru entered the room, " You know you loved it slut."

Amenmeses heard what he had said and couldn't restrain his anger any longer he flew into a rage. He managed to break free of the guards grip. Amenmeses punched one of them across the jaw stunning him and the other in the stomach winding him. He turned and ran back to the room, but before he could reach it a group of guards appeared and blocked his path." Damn you," he yelled knowing that Heru could hear him, " You will pay for everything that you have done to her." The guards surrounded him and began pulling him down the hall. " I will get her back, she's mine, I love her." Before he could say any more one of the guards nailed him in the stomach. He gasped for air, his anger continued to build. They dragged him outside to his waiting litter and watched to be sure that he left the property.

"Did you hear that dear Iset, he loves you, how sweet. I have no idea how he could love a nasty little thing like you." Heru was crouched down beside her. She was stunned, she could hear but she was confused. It was like this was one long nightmare. Heru sighed, " Well, you my dear, have a big day tomorrow so you better get some sleep." He threw her over his shoulder and carried her to the bed and dropped her on it and left. " Stay here she is not to leave this room, when she wakes get me." Heru told a guard.

Amenmeses knew what physician went to his brother's estate he had to get in touch with him immediately, it wouldn't be long until he was called. " Stop at Sefu's place." He commanded to his litter. He knew he could trust him to pass on a message to Isetnoferet. He waited for Sefu in the main room of his house. He paced back and forth hoping that his brother would wait until morning to call on him, the last thing he needed was to be seen here. Sefu came into the room finally, " I am sorry friend to call so late, but I need a favor from you." Sefu smiled and nodded, " You seem upset, what can I do?"

"My brother he is holding someone very close from me, I need you to pass a message on to her. I need to assure her that I am going to get her back." He questioned, " How do you know that I can get in to see her?" Running his hands through his hair, " Believe me he will call for you, he trusts you. I'll write a note, slip it to her with what ever you give her to ease the pain of her wounds." Amenmeses began to shake with anger. " I see, well I'll get you some papyrus, some ink, and a quill." He returned shortly. Amenmeses kept the note short, 'ask for Sefu when you are able to go to market.' He rolled up the note, " Place this in a vial and get it back from her once she has read it please. I don't need her being hurt again over this." He let his hand rest on Amenmeses' shoulder," I will let you know once I have been there." Nodding," Thank you I must go before I am seen here." Amenmeses bowed quickly and left.

Isetnoferet woke late in the evening, her head pounding, panicked not knowing what time or day it was. As she sat up she gasped sitting in the corner was Sefu. He had been waiting by her side for the day waiting for her to come to. " Lay back dear, don't rush yourself. You have a bad bump on your head." He said as he came over to her. Isetnoferet's head was spinning and ached, she lay back and asked, " How long have I been sleeping?" He sat now just on the edge of her bed looking over her wounds," Just for the day, which is good your body is healing." He pulled out a small vial and slipped the note out and pressed it into her hand. She looked down confused at it, he just turned his back, never saying a thing about it. Reading the note brought tears to her eyes." Let him know I understand and it will be soon." She said softly. " Well at least a few days, if Heru can let you rest." He muttered. She just nodded, he turned and left leaving a jar of salve on the table. She couldn't handle another day here and she didn't think that Heru was going to let her live much longer. She sat in her room waiting until she could send word to Amenmeses, as she waited she rubbed some healing balm that was left in her room, along her wounds.

As Sefu said, it was a few days until she felt strong enough to try and get away. Heru hadn't even sent word to her in the last few days so it was a very peaceful rest. She asked to see Heru; the guard came back with him. Wanting not to upset him in anyway she dropped to her knees, " Thank you for seeing me, you didn't have to come all the way down here to see me."

"I know I didn't, but I also don't want to disrupt your healing, Sefu told me you needed rest. Now what was it that you wanted?" his voice was cold and hard. She cleared her throat, " Well, I would like to go out to the market. I am starting to feel caged in here I need to get out." Her words came out in a rush. Heru raised an eyebrow, " Is that so, and what would you do to get out?" She looked up confused, " Come now, don't look so confused." Heru threw back walking over to her. He ran his hand over her hair admiring the feel of it, the way it slipped between his fingers in silky strands. " Well let me help you a little, do you want to take me or him?" His hand gripped her hair and he pointed back towards the guard.

He pulled her over to the bed by her hair and told her to get on her knees. He stood behind her and pushed her gown up over her ass. " Well now, which is it, or maybe you want both?" His hand ran over her ass slipping two of his fingers into her pussy. Isetnoferet began to cry, she couldn't bring herself to make the choice, hoping he was just tormenting her but she knew better than that. She shook her head. " No, you don't want to get both, well then speak up which one of us?"

"You." She whispered. " Missed me did you, well let me give you what you've been missing." Her stomach felt as if it was tied in knots with her humiliation with having to choose. She also noticed that the guard stood there while he mounted her. Heru rubbed his cock over her ass as he grabbed her hair again pulling back. He quickly shoved his cock into her pussy and fucked her with force. When he came he grunted, " There's more of that later. I guess you have earned your day out." His words were the only comforting thing at that moment, it took all she had to say, " Thank you, may I see Sefu again I need more of his salve." He just nodded and left, the guard leering at her as he did. Later that day Sefu came and she told him when she was going. Freedom was so close she could taste it.

The next day in the mid afternoon Amenmeses went to the prearranged place where he would kidnap her back. He was already wearing his disguise and he had Isetnoferet's with him. He watched from the back alley hoping that Heru would let her go shopping today with very little protection, he was sure he would he could never really see what was right under his nose. As he saw her coming his heart missed a beat. He noticed that she was able to walk a little ahead of the guards he started to feel that this was to easy but he didn't care at this point he just wanted her back.

Isetnoferet forced herself to walk at a normal pace so the guards wouldn't get antsy about her. As she walked all she could think of were Amenmeses and the plan. Just as she walked by he grabbed her and to their advantage a group of people walked in the guards' view so they didn't notice right away that she is missing. He pushed her against the wall and kissed her hard and deep. He frantically told her, " Hurry and put your disguise on."

They slipped into the maze of allies and made their way to the market place and got lost in the crowd blending in perfectly in their peasant disguises. They worked their way through the market place not letting their guard down until they were back at the safe house Amenmeses has chosen for them. Amenmeses still watched their backs; the uneasy feeling in his gut wouldn't go away until they are wed. At the safe house they would be immediately wed so that Heru couldn't legally get her back.

The guards looked frantically for her for an hour it was busy and they couldn't see her in the crowd at all. They knew they had to go back and face Heru. When the guards arrived back they immediately told Heru the news " Sir we've lost her in the market..." He was furious " What do you mean you lost her? Didn't you stay close to her? Send guards to my brothers place." He knew that he wouldn't be there and he had never been able to learn of the whereabouts of his safe house. He also knew that his brother would wed her so he had no legal claim over her, Heru knew he should have finished her that night in front of him. If it had worked he was sure that Amenmeses would have driven himself crazy over it. In frustration and anger he threw a cup across the room, exploding against the wall.

Once inside the house they leaned their backs against the wall waiting to here if any one of Heru's guards had followed them. Once their hearts had slowed and they realized that they were safe they fell into each other's arms. He kissed her gently " I love you I wont let you out of my sight again." All she could do was cry with relief that it was over and she would never have to see Heru or Nehy again. He held her close her breasts pressed up against him, even though they have been through so much he had the desire to take her up into bed and make love to her all day and night.

"Get ready we have to finish this right away." Isetnoferet nodded and went upstairs to prepare; she came back down a few minutes later wearing a simple red gown and basic gold earrings and a gold necklace as well as a plain gold headband. She went into the main room where Amenmeses and a priest were waiting, to perform the ceremony.

She gazed into Amenmeses eyes as the priest talked they weren't even listening. Everything seemed dream like Isetnoferet was afraid that she was going to wake up and realize it was one of her dreams again. The feel of Amenmeses hands on hers reminded her that this was very real.

After the ceremony all he could do was hold her close, he was still amazed at how easy it was to bribe the guards to lay off long enough so he could grab her. He held her so close relieved that he had her back now. They went up to the bedroom to rest but they stood close together looking into each other's eyes touching each other's faces. He ran his fingers through her hair feeling how wonderfully soft and sweet smelling it was, her skin smelled just as sweet and just as soft. He kissed her shoulder and down her arm to her hand. He took one finger at a time and sucked on it gently; her breasts started to heave with her breathing as it started to become heavy. She caressed the side of his face with the other hand, when he finished she put her hand on the other side of his face and kissed him deeply, she ran the tip of her tongue along his lips and then placed gentle kisses all over his face. Pushing her hips against him she felt his manhood hardening. He removed his robe then her gown; they drank in each other's bodies. She felt herself becoming moist and hot, she moved her hands over his chest delighting in the feel of his hard muscles. Her hands moved slowly down his broad chest down his tummy over his waist to his hardness. She began to rub it making him suck in his breath and moan. Moving her hands back up again he moaned and picked her up and carried her to the bed. He climbed on top of her and kissed her mouth hard unable to contain his passion for her any longer. He dipped his hips and swiftly entered her he slid in as far as he could and held himself there, relishing her tight sweetness. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his mouth back to hers. She kissed him slipping her tongue in his mouth and teased his tongue with it, making love to his mouth with it. He began to thrust slowly, he wanted her to guide him he didn't want to push her; Isetnoferet moaned quietly, and he felt so good inside of her. She moved her hips to match his rhythm gradually moving faster until they were at a frenzied pace so close to the edge. Their bodies glistened with sweat.

Amenmeses told her, " You feel so good... You are so beautiful..." Isetnoferet moaned loudly. Her legs and arms wrapped around him tight, her nails digging into his back. He felt himself about to explode he pushed into her deep calling out her name. Isetnoferet, felt his seed inside her, arched her back and screamed his name as her orgasm tore through her. They clung to each other as they came down and fell asleep in each other's arms. In the morning they weren't afraid to leave the house and travel back to their home in full view of the public.

When they entered the grounds Sithora was waiting for him glad that he was finally back, she wasn't about to let him forget about her so easily. She was sure that now would be a perfect time for her to help him forget about Isetnoferet and help alleviate his pain. Her face fell when she saw her walk in holding on to his arm, she was somewhat shocked to see that Isetnoferet looked as if she had been in a fight and seemed to have been on the losing end of that one to. Sithora thought it served her right the little bitch was going to be harder to get rid of than she thought she'll just have to think of another way maybe poison this time it would be more permanent. She sneaked back up the stairs not wanting anyone to see her just yet she had to compose herself first.

Once they had settle they discussed what had happened in detail and Amenmeses called Kha into his study. Kha knew it would be a matter of days until he was found out. Kha was just about to run off when he was summoned into Amenmeses' study. "Kha what happened when the trader came that day?" He kept his voice steady. Kha couldn't say anything sweat broke out on his brow. " Maybe you can answer this, you knew who Isetnoferet was how did she happen to slip in with the slaves?" Kha broke down and told him Sithora's plan. Amenmeses was furious and decided he knew how he would get rid of them. Nehy arrived later that day and is led to Amenmeses's study.

Amenmeses walked in and told the guard " Get Sithora please." While they waited Amenmeses could barely hold back the urge to beat this man until he was pleading for mercy then killing him. When Sithora walked in she was curious of what Amenmeses wanted with her, her eyes fall on Nehy and her skin began to crawl. She had no idea that Amenmeses knew of her involvement with Isetnoferet's disappearance. She thought that Amenmeses would never do anything so cruel as to let Nehy have her. Amenmeses turned to Nehy and they began to discuss a price once they agree on one Amenmeses said, "She is yours." Sithora almost dropped to the floor but a guard was holding her up.

Nehy stood and grabbed her and kissed her mouth telling her, "We are going to have a lot of fun." Nehy had to drag her out screaming and begging Amenmeses not to do this to her. Amenmeses then had Kha sent out with nothing not even the hope of finding other employment. Amenmeses returned to Isetnoferet in the garden he held her close and watched the day turn to evening with her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Egyptian Tale
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds