• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Eleven Days
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Eleven Days

Stupid me, I just HAD to try getting out the door one more time and I howled in agony as my hand touched the door again. This wasn't going to work, now was it?

I left my stuff at the door figuring that if I shut off the computer then I'd be able to leave this damned place. I went back to the library and found the following message:

"Perimeter Guardian activated. Behavior modification will commence in 193 seconds unless PASSWORD is entered."

What the hell. I typed in 'PASSWORD' and hit enter. The pain was to be expected and I nearly blacked out from it. A new message was flashing on the screen:

"Behavior modification protocol commences in 180 seconds. Subject must disrobe and mount INVADER."

Fuck this, I thought, I'm getting out of here. I ran to the windows and hit the panel to open them and saw the display:

"Behavior modification protocol commences in 162 seconds. Subject must disrobe and mount INVADER."

I ran upstairs to see if I could escape through an attic and found no attic access in the whole upstairs. Running back to my bedroom I saw the display:

"Behavior modification protocol commences in 41 seconds. Subject must disrobe and mount INVADER."

The place was a fortress, I remembered. Hadn't Waldo shown me how there was no way into this house? There was no way out, either. I sat down by the bed and for the first time in my ordeal I cried. I can't say if it was tears of powerlessness or tears of frustration, but all I could do was hug myself and cry. Sitting there lost in my grief I wasn't surprised at all when the time elapsed and a slight cramping sensation began to build in my belly. A sharp pain went through me and I screamed at the walls. Then it went back to the increasing cramping sensation.

There was no way out. The cramping made it difficult, but I got to my feet and walked downstairs to the dungeon. The last few steps to the dungeon were so painful I almost don't remember walking and holding myself up along the wall. The pain let up to a severe discomfort when I entered the dungeon, as if the program was cutting me a little slack for trying. I had to look at the display to see if there was any hope.

"Subject must disrobe and mount INVADER."

As if to remind me to get moving a sharp pain went through me. I kicked off my sneakers and undid my jeans, pushing the jeans over my hips and then down past my knees. As I stepped out of each leg of the jeans I peeled off my white cotton socks with them. Then my t-shirt came off right after another sharp pain reminded me to hurry. Another pain zapped me and I unclipped my bra and let it slip to the pile of my clothes on the tiles. I hesitated as the last thing to come off was my cotton panties, modest white briefs of course. My mind raced through all the possibilities and then a jackhammer of pain blasted through me, crumpling me to the floor unconscious.

I came to with the ongoing presence of pain and found that I'd luckily collapsed onto my clothes, probably saving me from some serious bruising and maybe even some lost teeth. A zap of pain encouraged me to stop taking inventory of my condition and I got to my feet. Slipping my panties off, I sat back on Invader and was immediately met with the relief of the pain completely ending. I sat there and caught my breath for a few minutes and then felt a tang of a cramp as the program became impatient. Sitting back in the workstation my pain ended and as I placed my legs in the stirrups a pleasant glow swept over me and I allowed myself to relax. The manacles, collar, and waist restraint moved into place and I didn't care. The pain was over.

After the constant and sometimes hideous pain the pleasant glow was a comforting and welcomed relief and I had no problem surrendering myself to whatever Invader had planned for me. It was wonderful to just lay back in the chair and I realized that having my legs bent and spread by the padded restraints was actually quite comfortable.

I heard the cabinet in the floor open up and looked down to see the black tampon thing swing up. The warm lubricant was sprayed on my pussy and then it moved up and slipped precisely into me. I noticed the lubricant being a little warmer than last time and I found myself simply enjoying the sensation as it slipped all the way into me, filling me up as it went. I was just a little disappointed when it withdrew and then was replaced by the robotic arm with the phallus on it. I heard it start vibrating as it hovered just within touch of my body. I knew that this would be another incredible experience and I was ashamed to feel myself flush with arousal in anticipation of being penetrated by what was really just a fancy dildo. I'd never felt this way about my ex. I'd never felt this way in my life, come to think of it, and here I was excited about being impaled by a senseless machine.

My arousal rose into a frustrating need. I watched the phallus and imagined it moving into me and each time I thought it was moving it just stayed still, the vibration audibly teasing me. The manacle on my right wrist came undone and I tentatively removed my wrist from it, expecting pain. Nothing happened and I reached down and found myself touching my body (down there!) in a way I'd never done in my entire life. That was when the pain hit.

I yanked my hand back and placed it in the manacle, expecting it to close, but nothing happened. I was fearful that I was just going to be senselessly tortured when I heard a noise above my head and an arm with a touch panel on it came down and faced me. It was displaying a tic-tac-toe game and the message:

"Complete the following task."

A circle appeared in the upper left portion of the game field. The computer was playing games with me? Okay, I thought, this is easy. I reached up and touched the center of the game field and an "X" appeared. Shortly thereafter, I won the game and felt the familiar glow of arousal slip over me. The glow faded and then a new game field appeared. Again, I won and, again, I was rewarded with pleasure. The tic-tac-toe field was replaced with a game of checkers and over the course of maybe two hours I played several games with the computer, winning some of them, while the computer won most of them. With each game I lost I'd receive a slight discomfort, but with each game I won the glow would rise up in me. It was pretty clear to me that it was more pleasant to win than to lose.

After I won the last game of checkers the glow of pleasure amped up to almost make me come. I was catching my breath with the oncoming joy and then it suddenly ended...kind of reminding me of sex with my ex!

When I looked at the screen the gamefield had been replaced with a question:

"A young, attractive man tells you that he is your Master. He instructs you to disrobe and assume a certain position so that he may mate with you. Do you comply? Select your answer."

There were two circles, one with the word YES in it and one with NO in it.

I selected NO.

The zap of pain was pretty impressive and I screamed. Even though the pain only lasted a second or so, it was agonizing.

A new question was displayed:

"An older, unattractive man tells you that he is your Master. He instructs you to disrobe and assume a certain position so that he may mate with you. Do you comply? Select your answer."

I knew it wanted me to agree and I just couldn't. I wasn't going to be anybody's whore, even if it was just a meaningless question from a computer. I touched the circle with NO in it.

I broke out in a sweat and felt every muscle in my body seize up with the intense, electrifying agony. My lungs seized up and I couldn't breathe or even scream. I began to suffocate and I wondered if I was going to die. Just as I was about to black out, the pain and the seizures ended and I shrieked with relief and panted to get air into my starving lungs. My body was slick with sweat and I felt it pooling on the chair under my back.

Looking at the screen, I saw another question:

"An older, unattractive man tells you that he is your Master. He instructs you to disrobe, assume a certain position so that he may mate with you, and then he informs you he intends to make you pregnant. Do you comply? Select your answer."

Pride and self-esteem demanded that I select NO. Fear and self-preservation dictated I answer YES. My finger hovered over the NO until it began to shake. The thought of being tortured again if I gave the wrong answer was more than enough to finally make me hit the YES with enough force to make the arm holding the panel swing away from me. Nonplussed, the arm simply returned to its previous position. I guess a part of me was still expecting to be zapped with pain even though I'd gone along with the answer the computer seemed to want from me. I felt my pussy lips part and looked down to see the phallus slipping into me. The wonderful vibration wasn't on this time and I guess I felt a little disappointed by that. The phallus settled into a very gentle yet steady rhythm of mindlessly thrusting in and out of my body. Even without the vibration it wasn't too bad. Instead of a raging orgasmic experience, it was just like a gentle, early morning fuck. No, it wasn't bad at all.

A flashing on the screen in front of me directed my glance away from the gently fucking phallus between my legs.

"Your Master is making love to you. He asks you if you like having him make love to you. Select your answer."

Why fight it? I chose YES.

The phallus gave me a deep, hard thrust, and then returned to its rhythm. It was a little uncomfortable as it went so deep into me, but it was somehow arousing as it responded to my approving answer.

A new question came up:

"Your Master asks your permission to fuck you until he comes in you. You are ovulating and know you might become pregnant if you agree. Do you agree? Select your answer."

The gentle fucking of the phallus in my pussy had quickly become hypnotic. I really didn't care right then about hypothetical questions about what I might or might not do. I did know I didn't want any more pain and I also knew that I was seriously enjoying the wonderful fuck I was experiencing.

I selected YES.

The rhythm of the phallus began to gently pick up speed and it also began to drive deeper with each thrust. I could swear I felt it swell inside me...just like the real thing. In the middle of all of this another question came up:

"Your Master is fucking you. You are completely unprotected and pregnancy is a certainty if he comes in you. Your body will swell with his baby and he will make you return to Invader to give birth. Your Master tells you that he will stop if you ask him to. There will be no penalty if you refuse him. He will let you walk free from this house. He asks you if you will let him come in your womb, let him inseminate you with his seed, filling you with his baby and making you his slave for the rest of your life. If you agree you will never leave this house without his permission. Do you agree to be his slave for the rest of your life? Select your answer."

I wasn't really thinking too clearly just then. A glow was building in my belly and I knew I'd be feeling fabulous if I let this thing finish its job. I briefly considered the expected negative of a shock of pain if I disagreed with the question and knew I didn't need anymore pain today. And what the hell, it was just a stupid computer question, right?

I selected YES.

The phallus began a series of lingering, deep thrusts into my pussy. With each thrust the phallus would writhe and twist, straining itself at my pussy as it tried to get deeper. At the same time I felt it begin to buzz and vibrate with my special frequency. It was sheer, absolute Heaven! This thing wasn't just fucking my pussy, it was fucking my soul! It couldn't have gotten any better when I felt the glow inside me rise up like a tidal wave of pleasure, building and building me up to higher and higher levels of sexual pleasure. The ball inside me was unleashing the full promise of pleasure in my body and I was ready and primed for anything it wanted to do to me.

Just like an impassioned lover, the phallus changed from fucking me with deep thrusts to a hard, rapid pumping of my pussy. I heard the obscene sound of it slipping in and out of my pussy, the wet smacking sound echoing in the dungeon. I scooted down to get it deeper into me. It responded and fucked me faster and harder. This time I knew it wasn't just my imagination as I felt it swell inside me. And that did it for me.

The Gates of Heaven opened up and I was ushered inside by angels as the most concerted pleasure crashed over me. My pussy contracted with waves of pleasure, sucking the thrusting phallus deep into my welcoming womb. The ball inside me evoked and even deeper and more pervasive pleasure as my body now demanded to be filled. The thrusting cock...it was my lover now and no longer a machine...it hammered me deep and hard and even painfully as it crashed itself into the door of my womb. And then it got even better! In the midst of the absolute most intense joy I'd ever felt the cock held itself deep inside me, impaling me on its length. I felt it swell more than before and then it began to ripple in waves. I felt a hot, liquid presence in my pussy and knew, just knew the cock was coming in me! The hot, spurting liquid seemed to fill me with an awesome, blinding pleasure. My every sense intensified and I swear I could see in my minds' eye the wonderful tip of the cock spurting its cream into my ready, willing womb. The feeling of the hot come spurting into me didn't stop for an eternity and my wild, intense orgasm contiued on in waves of heat and light even after the cock stopped thrusting and spurting into me.

The cock finally pulled from my body and I was acutely aware of feeling thoroughly and completely feminine. My breasts felt wonderful. My belly was satisfied with the lingering warmth of both the spurting come and my sexual supernova. The restraints were already opened but I was in no hurry to get up and leave. I felt myself smile with a stupid, satisfied grin as I lay there, my legs splayed open and my pussy dripping with...what?

I reached down to my soaking pussy and ran my hand over it, gathering my lust and the product of the cock into it. I lifted it to my eyes and then I sniffed at it. The somehow pleasing odour of my own musky scent was present and then I caught the perfume of the slick fluid that had been sexily and hotly pumped into me, I wasn't sure what it was. The scent was kind of flowery, but there was also a medicinal quality to it as well. A little part of my glow faded when I couldn't figure out what had been spurted into my body, yet I still was in more joy from the afterglow of my fucking than I'd ever been from any male-induced orgasm.

The computer screen displayed a new question:

"Did you like it? Do you like being a slave?"

I was free to go.

I didn't have to answer.

Yet I did.

I reached up and touched YES.

I'd never been happier in all of my life. Laying there in the afterglow I contemplated having experienced Heaven and I abandoned myself to a warm, restful sleep.

Day Six

$@$@$

When I woke up the display was hovering over my face and I was still comfortably ensconced on Invader. I took a look at the display to see what I was supposed to do next and it had a simple instruction:

"Have a pleasant morning. Instruction will commence promptly at 1pm, please return to Invader at that time. Time is now 7:57am. Please acknowledge this instruction by selecting YES."

I did so and the screen promptly retreated into the ceiling. As I was getting to my feet I reached for the pile of clothes I'd left strewn about the tile floor the night before. I thought about getting dressed and decided to just head up and get a shower. I smelled like sex and my thighs were still oiled up from my workout. I stopped in the kitchen to start my coffee and then it was upstairs for a welcomed shower.

The hot water cleaned up my body and it seemed to clear the fog from my mind, too. I found myself wondering what the hell I'd consented to with the computer. The feelings I'd had...and then I realized I'd stood in the stream of water for several minutes without a thought and without moving. I'd been lost in what I can only describe as a flashback to the night before. I was living it over again. The feeling of the hot liquid squirting into me like a lovers' come had me aroused and I was mindlessly caressing myself just thinking about it.

I caught myself and shut off the water. Taking a plush towel I dried off my hair and then worked my way down, drying between my toes when I reached them. Again, the question of dressing came up. I thought about my clothes and remembered struggling to escape them the day before. The terry robe would be sufficient for now.

The coffee was a Swedish blend and it was a little more acidic than I preferred. An extra dollop of cream compensated and it accompanied a trio of freshly scrambled eggs along with a nice ham steak. I grabbed a danish from the freezer and thawed it in the microwave. Taking my breakfast out to the living room I looked out on another foggy morning replete with dedicated surfers out there just past the break. I flicked on the TV and ate while Katie and Brian filled me in on Iraq and North Korea.

I watched the local morning show at 9am and then an old episode of Bonanza after that. The whole time I was watching TV I was thinking about what was going to happen at 1pm. Little Joe and Hoss were doing something with some blind girl when I gave up trying to pay attention and I just shut the idiot box off.

I got some cold coffee and warmed it up in the microwave before dosing it with the necessary amount of cream. The warm mug itself was comforting to me as I walked into the dungeon to look at Invader. It sat there so lifeless. I went up and touched it, almost expecting it to do something on its own. It just sat there. Looking about, I saw the doors to the cabinets in the floor and ceiling were closed and secured. The odd thought that the robot arms were vulnerable and fragile crossed my mind. Why else would they have to be hidden away when I was free to move around?

The room was somehow unsettling without the noises of the arms moving about and doing their business. Losing myself in contemplation, I drifted back to wondering what was in store for me later in the day and when I caught myself I found I was getting turned on. I don't know why, but the helplessness I felt when secured into the workstations while they did anything they wanted to me was a bizarre turn-on for me. I'd never in my life ever thought of the kinds of things I'd experienced in this house since I'd arrived. My possible futures had never included torture and unimagined sexual pleasure. Now I anticipated it with both dread and with the feeling of something wonderful about to happen. I couldn't wait for 1pm and find out what Invader would do to me.

What the hell was I thinking? This was wrong! >> I << didn't think like this!

I purposefully strode from the room and walked quickly to the front door. My hand hovered over the door knob. I knew what would happen if I touched it. Placing my mug of coffee on the little table by the door I braced myself to touch the shiny brass knob. I was going to touch it and this house be damned! Yeah, that'd show Waldo! I'll touch the doorknob!

Standing there in my bare feet and just the terry robe I suddenly felt ridiculous. I knew that if I touched the doorknob I'd just end up on the floor, writhing in pain. It would be stupid to touch the doorknob. Stupid.

I picked up my coffee, slugged it down, and went back to the TV, selecting one of the movie channels. It was some strange sci-fi flick about monsters in the dark and the stupid people who feed them. I just couldn't get into it as I now focused on wondering why my resolve to open the door had so suddenly dissolved. That was right...I was going to leave, wasn't I? Yeah...fuck Waldo...that was my feeling...wasn't it? Maybe I just needed a nap and then I'd feel better.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Eleven Days
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds