• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Eleven Days
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Eleven Days

I woke up with the discomfort in my belly pinging away and I looked to see the noon news ending...shit! It was 1pm! I pulled my robe about me and jumped up and ran, I mean RAN, to the dungeon! I'd made it just in time and the pain ceased the second I crossed the threshold of the room. I laughed at the thought of 'checking my messages' as I looked at the display on the wall:

"Please disrobe and mount Invader promptly."

Well, it was learning manners. How quaint. The robe fell at my feet and I climbed onto Invader and allowed the restraints to secure themselves. I have to admit that I was a little wet thinking about what pleasures might be in store for me.

The ceiling opened up and the display swung down in front of my face. My right hand was freed and then I had a question to answer:

"Your Master asks you to suck his cock until he comes in your mouth. Then he instructs you to swallow it. Do you comply?"

Something about sucking cock just grates on me and I touched NO.

Big mistake.

The pain was of the 100% maximum knock-me-out kind and I'd really wished I hadn't said NO. My belly cramped up, my legs and arms cramped, I couldn't breathe, an instant migraine set in...all cause I don't like the idea of sucking cock.

Relief finally arrived and I had a few minutes to recover before the same question came up again. Defiant, I chose NO again.

Really big mistake.

I blacked out from the pain this time and when I woke up another question was waiting:

"Your Master wants anal sex with you. Do you comply?"

Damn it to hell!

I chose NO.

The panel retreated to the ceiling and then another robot arm swung down and pointed a hypodermic needle at my thigh. There wasn't one fucking thing I could do to stop it as it plunged into my flesh and delivered a dose of burning pain into my leg. Just as quickly as it had arrived the arm went back into the ceiling, leaving me alone.

A few minutes went by and I was just stuck there, trussed up and waiting for what was next. It had to be some awful torture in reward for my defiance...right?

My leg stopped burning pretty quickly and then I noticed I was feeling pretty good...just like the other morning...which was when, exactly? The lights in the room shut off and blackness ruled my universe...except for some pretty colours...in my head? I felt my little ball deep inside me start to vibrate and the glow of arousal quickly rose up in me. I went to touch myself and a nubbin of pain made me place my right arm back in the restraint. It was somehow comforting when the restraint gently closed on it.


I knew I'd been drugged and I fought against the darkness that came over me, a darkness that was egged on by the warm feelings in my belly. I was just on the verge of oblivion when I heard the voices whispering in the air...

"....obey...."

"....choose pleasure...."

"....obedience is pleasure...."

"....inside is pleasure...."

"....outside is pain, pain, and only pain...."

And then I was gone.

Day Seven

&*&*&*&*&

I awoke to warmth.

The lights were on, although they were pleasantly dim, and as my groggy eyes took in the room I could see I was still on Invader and the door was closed. I moved a little and sensed a certain fullness. Looking down I saw that the robotic cock was snuggled into me. I bucked my hips a little and it answered with a gentle thrust and then rested again. I bucked at it again, a little more vigorously, and it humped at me a few times and then stopped again. This next time I bucked at it I kept on, thrusting my hips at the cock to keep it going. It wasn't long before we had ourselves a nice rhythm going and I was getting myself juiced up with excitement and anticipation. The cock slipped in and out of me with so much ease...I'd never been this relaxed during sex! There was so much freedom as I abandoned myself to fucking. No shame, no concerns, no jobs, just my pussy being properly fucked.

The fucking went on and a distant memory of making love with my ex-boyfriend one early morning came along and suddenly became real to me. I looked and saw him standing between my legs, lost in his passion, fucking himself into me with gentle passion. The sunlight looked wonderful in his hair as he threw back his head and began to ram me, deep into me. I didn't think his cock was so long as it felt right now, butting into my tender cervix. I thrust my hips at him, encouraging his lust...

"Oh, yeah, baby....yeah...that's right....ummmm....unnnghhh..."

He drove into me and held himself there, his wonderful cock spewing into me...filling me...

The sunlight in his hair became a technicolour rainbow as pleasure washed over me from inside, outside, and all over the universe. The warm liquid gushed into me and pleased me with its fulfilling promise. My body wanted more...wanted so much more...whatever I had to do I'd do...it was so clear now.

The light grew brighter and I swear I saw the clouds sweep away from the sun.

The dungeon returned to me. The wonderful feeling...wanting...stayed with me as the dream faded.

My mind told me that it had all been a dream...or a hallucination. Somehow, it didn't matter.

The voices were in the room again as the fog of sleep took me over and led me into wonderful oblivion again.

Day Eight

$%$$%$%$%

Hungry. That was my first thought. I slipped from Invader and went right to the kitchen to get something to eat. I pulled a thick steak from the freezer and popped it in the microwave to defrost as I peeled a couple of potatoes and sliced them into a frying pan. I ate a piece of the potato raw. The moisture in my mouth told me how dry I was. A quart of apple juice disappeared in one, long draw, the cool refreshment in my stomach just feeling wonderful!

The sun was out and it was clearly morning. Of what day? Who cares! It was beautiful out there! I took my breakfast to the window and touched the door to open it and then went out into the fresh air. Setting my plate on the patio table I gave a good look at the view and then launched right into my New York steak. It was the best steak I'd ever had! And the potatoes were awesome!

A couple of the surfers out on the break waved at me and I paused from eating to wave back. What nice boys they were!

My breakfast was gone all too soon and it was time to go in. I collected my plate and the utensils and virtually floated into the kitchen. Isn't it great to have such a nice kitchen? And it's so rewarding to have such pretty dishes and shiny pans to clean!

The pan and the plate had to go back where they belonged after I got done and then I remembered my clothes! I fetched my clothes from where I'd left them in the workout room...dungeon is such a bad name!...and took them to the laundry. It was a wonderful two hours I spent cleaning the cute clothes and my towels and my thick, comfy robe! The whites were separated from the colours and I waited while they dried and then ironed my jeans and my top. The robe was even more comfy with the warm, freshly cleaned scent on it!

Everything was put in its place.

What the fuck was I doing?

It was like I'd been dreaming and awake at the same time. The sensation was like waking up and it was damn weird.

Oh, shit! I realized I'd been outside!

I ran to the window display to see if it would still work and let me out.

No dice.

The message was simple and my heart sunk as I knew I had to comply.

"Disrobe and mount Invader in 38 seconds."

I took off my robe, folded it, and hung it over the back of the sofa. Naked, I walked into the dungeon and did as I had been told to.

What else could I do?

The restraints closed in place and then the ceiling opened up. I was hoping for the display to come down and play twenty questions, but it was no surprise when the arm with the needle came down. An injection in my thigh was immediately followed by one of the painful injections into my belly. At the same time I was lubed up and then quickly, deeply, and rudely penetrated. I felt the hot liquid spurting into my pussy without any sexual activity or, well, foreplay and then I was empty. Briefly. My ass was penetrated and filled with lube. Another quick, deep, and rude pentration later and I was being filled with warm water. My belly rapidly swelled up and then my ass was free to empty itself. A second penetration, a second filling, and a second rush of water followed. My ass was just recovering from the rapid activity when a third penetration was followed with an injection of something warm and viscous into me. It was the same stuff that I'd received when I was in the Chair, I somehow just knew this fact.

Another injection followed in my thigh, then another into my arm, and then another, straight into my neck. The blur of motion and activity had made me feel beaten, even senseless, and not even the final injection into my neck was going to get a reaction from me. I wasn't even surprised when I heard the whisperings beginning again right as my universe changed colour and then faded.

Day Eleven

??????????

I needed a shower. And some food.

I was exhausted and wiped out as I lifted myself off of Invader. Slipping over the edge of the reclining workstation I tried to stand and my feet failed me. I caught myself before hitting the tile and struggled back to sit on the edge of the workstation. It was a good while before the strength to carry me out of the room was summoned.

My robe was where I'd left it and I took it upstairs with me, hanging it up in the bathroom as I started the shower. The steam from the hot water shortly fogged up the mirror and I felt a compulsion to clean the mirror, even though I knew it would be fine after the bathroom aired out. Right, that's right. I turned on the vent for the shower and relaxed when I saw the condensation on the mirror start to clear itself.

I stepped into the warm stream and immediately soaked my hair, rinsing the sweat and grunge out of it. There was beauty soap and a deodorant soap in the soap holder and I reached for the deodorant bar. I ran it under my arms and was met with stubble, looking down, I saw my legs looking kind of shrubby, too. I washed all over and then shampooed my hair, rinsed, and set in a generous amount of conditioner before reaching for my razor. It felt good to shave the stubble from my arm pits, legs, and bikini, and I remarked to myself that I was feeling feminine again. I shaved the last stubble from my ankle and then rinsed the conditioner from my hair.

Not long after that I made my way to the kitchen and put together a good breakfast and flicked on the news to see what was going on. Something had happened in North Korea a couple of days ago and they were making a big deal about it. Why hadn't they mentioned it when I'd last seen the news? Setting down my coffee I had a feeling and went to the display by the window and found that three days had elapsed since the last time I could remember anything. For some reason I accepted this fact without any argument and went back to finish my coffee.

"Beautiful. You are a work of art, Christie!"

I heard a familiar voice...a real voice!

"Waldo!"

I got up and ran to him, and I probably bruised his ribs I hugged him so hard!

"It's so nice to see you, Waldo! I have some coffee ready, would you like some coffee?"

He paused a moment.

"Christie, let's you put on your robe and then get it for me, okay?"

I forgot that I hadn't dressed. I nodded my agreement, got on the robe and then went to the kitchen.

Waldo followed me and accpeted the coffee when it was ready.

"Christie, I have a friend outside and he'll be coming in here in a few minutes. But before he does we need to have a talk, okay?"

"Of course!" I stared at him like a puppy waiting for a ball.

"This isn't my house, really. I did build it at very great expense, that is true, but it isn't mine."

He swallowed, bracing himself for something big.

"It belongs to your Master."

He stared at me, waiting for a response.

"Uh-huh, that's okay Waldo. Is there something else?"

He looked rather pleased at me right then and I felt pleased that he was smiling at me.

"Christie, darling, you belong to him too, now. He paid me for you."

I felt a small hesitation in my mind and then I smiled at Waldo again.

"I hope you got paid well for me!"

Waldo chuckled and then went on.

"All right, we need to go over a few things to make sure this is all okay with you." He reached over and pulled my robe away from my thigh and touched the symbol tattooed there. "Christie, this is the Sanskrit character for 'slave', do you understand?" I nodded yes. "It's there becuase you are now, and forever, the slave of the man you'll meet very soon. He paid me very well to find a girl to be his slave and he was in the restaurant the day you came in, he told me that he wanted you. He paid me ten million dollars for you, Christie."

Wow. Ten million dollars, I thought. That was flattering! Ten million for me to be his slave. I was a slave now. I'd been abducted, tortured, abused, and now enslaved. I was a fucking slave. I was a fuck slave. Yeah, that's what I was. It pissed me off.

It was that moment when I "split". I'd later find out that this was a common effect of Waldo's enslavement techniques. The conscious mind of the slave was intact, rational and thinking, yet the slave was incapable of free will. I was free to think and that was all I was free to do anymore. Forevermore.

I smiled brainlessly at Waldo.

"That's really great, Waldo." (Fuckyouyoufuckingbastard!!!!)

"You need to know that I drugged you to induce a hypnotic sleep, you've been implanted with a device that controls your pleasure and pain, you've been brainwashed, and you're probably right now cursing my name in your mind while completely unable to effect any change on your behavior. You've also received nutritive supplements injected into your lower intestine to fortify you during yourprogramming. You may comment freely if you wish."

It was like a door was opened and I was able to be me again.

"You'll never get away with this, you faggot bastard! I'm nobody's fucking whore and I'll never be! What the hell did you think..."

His eyes rolled while I unleashed my diatribe and he quietly said, "Shut up, Christie."

I did shut up. I couldn't do otherwise. The door of my free will slammed closed.

"It's a nice day, isn't it Christie?"

It was more than just one question and I knew it.

"Yes, why yes, it is, Waldo." (cocksucker!)

He stood there a moment and then turned to face me.

"Christie, go to the kitchen and get out the meat cleaver. Then chop off the little finger on your left hand, okay?"

I smiled at him, "Sure thing, can I get you a warm-up on the coffee while I'm out there?" (Whatthefuck?????)

"No, thanks, that'll be enough."

I walked to the kitchen and noticed Waldo was right behind me the whole way. I had to poke around in the drawers to find the meat cleaver and then I got out some paper towels for the inevitable mess and I also got the cutting board out. I didn't want to damage the granite countertop, after all.

(OhmyGodwhatamIgoingtodo? Jesuspleasemakethisstoprightthefucknow!)

With everything set to go I took the cleaver, put my hand in place, and began to lower the blade into the knuckle.

"Stop!"

(Thank youJesus!)

"Christie, put the cleaver away and go watch TV, anything you want, until your Master arrives. You're ready to do anything he wants now, aren't you?"

I wanted to choke on the words as I said them with a pleasing, little-girl tone in my voice, "Yes, Waldo, anything he wants."

Waldo pulled out his cell phone and dialed while I went out to find a movie on cable. I've seen "Terminator" before, but decided to see it again.

Waldo's phone call ended and he came out and sat on the sofa with me to watch the movie. I was surprised when (thefucker!) took my hand and gently caressed it as we sat there. During the whole movie he never let go of my hand, as if he really cared or regretted what he'd done to me.

The national news had ended and then the LA six o'clock team was coming on as the doorbell rang. I didn't even know the place had a doorbell. Waldo excused himself and went to the door, leaving me alone for the moment. The anticipation of just who I was going to meet was kind of overwhelming. In my mind I still struggled to get free of the intangible thing that had wrapped around my consciousness, locking me prisoner in my own body.

Waldo escorted his client into the room and into my sight.

Tall, thin except for a paunchy gut, graying black hair that was slick with what had to be old-school Brylcreem, a buttoned-up plaid shirt on khakis, Doc Martens', and wire-rimmed glasses. Thick glasses. I figured him for maybe late forties, about my Dad's age. He was a geek in the extreme. No wonder he had to go to such lengths to get a woman!

Waldo looked at me as if waiting for me to react with something other than my Stepford-wife look.

"Christie, this is your Master. You will address him as Master until and unless he gives you permission to call him by name. From here on out you are to follow hs each and every instruction and you are to meet his every need. Pleasing him is why you are alive. You will never say 'no' to his requests unless he first gives you permission to make a free choice. Do you understand me, Christie?"

I wanted to cry. I wanted to SCREAM!

"Yes, Waldo, I do."

Waldo turned to my new Master and swallowed, then he spoke,

"My work here is done. You will transfer the balance of the money now, yes?"

My Master pulled out a cell phone and turned it on. He drew a tiny keyboard from another pocket and tapped on it for a while before looking up at Waldo.

"Waldo, why don't you call your bank and confirm my part of the bargain?"

Waldo called his bank and smiled when they confirmed his new account balance, he turned to me.

"Good luck to you, Christie." Then he turned to my Master, "And my best wished for you, too, sir. I hope you like her."

That was the last I saw of Waldo.

Without any instructions from my Master, I stood there at the entry to the house as he went back to the garage and brought in his bags. Looking out the door I had a glimpse of the cars whizzing by on the PCH and was helpless to run to the freedom that was so teasingly close.

"Can I see you, um, like, without the robe if that's okay?"

"Yes, Master, of course." I dropped my robe.

He walked around me and was clearly admiring what he saw. He was a geek, but I had to admit I was flattered in some small way. He reached to me and caressed my breasts, then ran his hands over my skin with the lightest, feathery touch. It tickled and I trembled from it. His hands went to my ass and squeezed me, not too tight, not too soft. There was longing in his touch and I knew it.

"Christie, have you ever been fucked before?"

Bold for a geek, wasn't he?

"Yes, Master."

"How many times?"

"Fourteen times by my ex-boyfriend and I'm unsure of how many times by the workout stations."

He reached down to my pussy and worked a finger into me. I was kind of dry and unprepared for this so I winced from the sudden intrusion.

"Yeah. Now I get to fuck you."

He pulled his finger out and sniffed it before taking me by the hand and leading me to the kitchen where he washed his hands. Then he led me upstairs and it was obvious to me what he had in mind. He led me into the bedroom that was so recently mine and tapped a password into the display, enabling his access. Then he tapped it again and the ventilation switched on to deliver a cooling breeze into the room.

He stood me by the bed and then went to the bathroom. I heard him piss and brush his teeth and then he came back out. He undid his shirt, neatly, button by button, and then folded it and placed it on the dressing chair by the bedside. His undershirt joined it only to be followed by the rest of his clothing. Turning to me he presented a sight that would have made me laugh in a different circumstance but scream in this one. He'd never worked out a day in his life and that was clear. His belly was sloppy fat and his arms were flabby. His chest hair was sparse and what there was of it was mostly gray.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Eleven Days
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds